overpowered yugioh archetypes

piplup_fan2

Everybody on this forum knows about yugioh archetypes like volcanic crystal beast ect... anywho what archetype do you think is the most overpowered?

I think its lightsworns they mill like two cards of the deck and then at the end of the turn theyve got like 4 monsters with 1800 attack youve taken damage and they can negate anything by swarming some more.

I also find it anoying when people complain about gladiator beasts, They can be beaten so easily Its as simple as attack and dont complain they switch out if they survive.

Everybody on this forum knows about yugioh archetypes like volcanic crystal beast ect... anywho what archetype do you think is the most overpowered?

I think its lightsworns they mill like two cards of the deck and then at the end of the turn theyve got like 4 monsters with 1800 attack youve taken damage and they can negate anything by swarming some more.

I also find it anoying when people complain about gladiator beasts' date=' They can be beaten so easily Its as simple as attack and dont complain they switch out if they survive.

[/quote']

Wrong section.

Moronic topic.

morthtronics are way good but the most annoying is lightsworns!

Sigged.

Morphtronics actually are pretty good when used right, and at least he knows that Lightsworn>Morphtronics

The most overpowered archetype has got to be the Noob Archetype. Their theme usually centers around posting pointless topics in the wrong sectopm and drawing in the others simply so that they can say "Wrong section, stupid topic" or something like that just to increase their Post Count.

Archived