Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hexter saw someone lying down near a log and collapsed, he rushed up to him and checked if he was in danger or hurt. "Hey, wake up. are you alright" he said.

He checked his Pulse and felt he was ok, but was Weary and Hungry. Hexter removed some Food from his back pack, knowing that he heard the last Duelist Kingdom had no food until the Finals, he packed his own before leaving Duel academy.

"Hey, i have food here" removes Plastic, then places it near Allen.

Allen sniffs the food and then wakes up immediately, swipes it away from him and begins munching down on it. Then he stands up after munching it down. "Ah! I'm alive again! That hit the spot!" He looks at the duelist that was watching him (Cookie) and then turned his gaze over to the duelist that gave him the food (KOG) "Heh, thanks a lot. You really helped me out there. So uh, who are you two anyway?"

Cookie was suprised that allen had noticed him

"So who am I you ask if you must know I am the supreme king ruler of the dark world and I came to this tournament to seal the fate of mankind this shell of a human is the body I use to do it with. When I duel I transport my opponent ,And any unlucky spectators to the dark world and we duel there!"

Cookie waited for allens response

Draden smiled "hmmm sheep tokens" he looked around then back at his hand. "now i play Advance polymerization spell to fuse my Symbol of Duty and my Premature bairl to make my monster rebirth" he said as 2 spell cards shot off into the air. a flash of light shine down on Draden. a card appeard in his hand. "to finish my turn i set 1 card and summon my Advance Reclaimer"

APS.jpg

AR.jpg

Hand: 1

Field: Reclaimer, s/t

lp: 4000

"Hmm, I don't really care."

Just then, he saw a light twinkle in ths sky. He lifted his eyebrow in curiosity.

"Zaar, do you see that? Up there, in the sky?"

He turned around to see it wasn't a star, or a flash of light. It was a space probe. Heading straight for them.

"GET DOWN!"

The probe hit the ground and sent Kando to the ground. He walked over to it, that said Kaiba Corp. on it. He put his hand on it and a small hatch opened. What was inside it was actually a deck. The cards he saw were the ones he made and sent to Kaiba Crop. to be mde and sent to space for a competition. He smiled and turned around.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kando opened his eyes. Zaar was looking at him very strangely, like what was he doing. Kando sighed. He was a dream, he thought. Then, Zaar saw that strange figure standing next to him. He nodded towards Kando's deck. He looked at the first card on top.

It was one of the cards he saw in his dream. One that he made.

Maybe it wasn't a dream after all, he thought. He looked at the figure standing next to him. It looked up to the sky. He heard him speak.

"The world beyond ours holds many secrets. Some we will never know. But beyond out world contains life that is different from ours. That is why we think of journying there, to the beyond. A goal that everyone would dream of. Perhaps you will find that goal to be achieved Kando. Maybe, just maybe."

As the figure dissapeared again, Zaar wondered what they were doing. Kando answered.

"Heh, all right, lets go look for some duelists, then."

Zaar woke up to see that the sun was up and tried to wake up Kando, "Hey i see 3 duelists down there, maybe we can get a tag duel going". Zaar continued to try to wake up Kando

"Ok lets go" zaar said as he ran down the hill towards the group of three duelists

"So would 2 of you like to help me and my friend have some..... fun" he said with a smirk

ooc: this is a tag duel request of 2 of u guys, being Cookie, Kog, or Meta, it will be me and wicket vs 2 of u guys

He began to back away from the 3, who were challenging him, Hexter, and Jack to a duel. He didn't want to be apart of a duel this soon and didn't want to duel against Zaar, remembering he won the tournament, so he decides to back away slowly from the other two. "Listen, I have to go now, so I'll just be leaving." He becomes scared when he sees Jack and then starts backing away even more, frightened now of his and Zaar's prescence.

"Where do you think you are going, do i need to swift the realms around" zaar said as a orb of darkness gathered in his hand

"Just dont think you can run" zaar said as he dropped the orb and a giant hand of shadows grabbed allen and dragged him back

[align=center]Joey noticed his nephew in trouble.

"Hey losers! Why don't you duel someone of your own strength! I think I could find a rock somewhere around here!"[/align]

[align=center]Joey didn't care who this duelist was. He cared about his nephew, and he was going to stop that darkness.

"You might be a great duelist, but you aren't stronger than me! Now, let Allen go, or deal with me!"[/align]

Kando grew an evil grin and looked over at Zaar.

"Heh, having fun over there?"

He looked back at Hex and Jack. He slowly closed his eyes, then opened them to reveal bright light blue eyes. A symbol that Kando's darkness has taken over. He stared at them with a huge evil grin, and looked freakish, like a zombi.

"So, who wants to take their punnishment first?"

Archived