Marshmallon/Marshmallon glasses

I reckon Marshmallon on its own is good, as it deals 1000 Damage when flipped up by battle, it can't be destroyed by battle while in Defense and is a splash for cards like Chaos Sorcerer and BLS-Envoy. But Glasses can be useless if you have a strong monster with Marshmallon. And people could use things like Raigeki and Stop Defense to destroy Marshmallon. Marshmallon is and isnt broken, but I would use in a professional Deck and I am.

~Jesus the Tin Trooper

im on pikapersons side here you suck at the game of you cant see why glasses is a bad card

also pikaperson is a great gal and dosnt afraid of anything!

He is doing it for fun >.>

You need to pay more attention.

Also the second part is totally irrelevant to this topic.

Guest PikaPerson01

You really just need to shut up now. ^

Internet tough guy.

As for the card' date=' It will not be used in a good/competitive deck. And rarely a for fun duel

[/quote']

Only by inexperienced duelists who don't know what they're doing, and there seem to be quite a lot of new, terrible duelists each and every day.

Um I use chaos' date=' as for marshmallon so people are just crabby like you and dont play anything for fun, I like how its up to you whos a horrible duelist. I doubt someone will lose a match for useing glasses. Stop sucking the fun out of this site.[/quote']

I read this post over 3 times and still couldn't make much sense of it.

In any case, people win games by inflicting copious amounts of damage, ignoring alternate win conditions for now. Marshmallon's Glasses does not help accomplish that goal.

Because combined with the card can buy you some time' date=' for a synchro or somthing im sure a GOOD duelist could make it work :)

[/quote']

When it's already on the field, you don't need the glasses for a synchro summon.

JD and DAD can be dead draws as well >.>

But when they're not dead draws, they out right win the game. When Marshmallon Glasses isn't a dead draw, it doesn't matter much.

ok seriously, people need to stop thinking " oh, pikaperson has insulted me, my honor over an interenet forum has been lost forever and that guy is just mean, he must be destroyed!" and actually put attension to what's being said..

as for the fun Decks, you can use marshmallon glassess if you don't care about loosing..

You: this is a fun Deck..

Opponent with a Lightsworn Deck: so is mine ^-^ I have fun winning :)

ok seriously' date=' people need to stop thinking " oh, pikaperson has insulted my, my honor over an interenet forum has been lost forever and that guy is just mean, he must be destroyed!" and actually put attension to what's being said..

as for the fun Decks, you can use marshmallon glassess if you don't care about loosing..

You: this is a fun Deck..

Opponent with a [b']REBD Deck[/b]: so is mine ^-^ I have fun winning :)

I like that idea better ^

Guest PikaPerson01

Internet tough guy.

You do realize that I am only 15 and 5'6 Which i doubt makes me tough. How am I tough? I just told you to stop making fun of him.

... That's what Internet Tough Guy means. Some guy acting all brave ("you need to shut up! ZOMG!") when in reality he's just some punk kid. But I digress. Continue coddling terrible duelists and see if they improve.

Internet tough guy.

You do realize that I am only 15 and 5'6 Which i doubt makes me tough. How am I tough? I just told you to stop making fun of him.

... That's what Internet Tough Guy means. Some guy acting all brave ("you need to shut up! ZOMG!") when in reality he's just some punk kid. But I digress. Continue coddling terrible duelists and see if they improve.

Calling them terrible and making fun of the really helps [/sarcasm] People did not nake fun of me and yet i am better at you then dueling.

---^

pika!, the worlds best troll?

im on pikapersons side here you suck at the game of you cant see why glasses is a bad card

he, is a she. I think YOU need to pay more attention!

^ you person every thread you come on features you spouting your nonsense and trying to hurt everyones feelings. No one wants pika person to be destroyed sleepy, I just think their alittle harsh and cares way to much about this darn card game. People lose all the time im not going to cry and come home to my mom and maker her buy me a 800 doller card to make me feel better, I play the way I want and dont care if I lose every once in awhile that doesint make me a terrible duelist.

My topic wasint how many people can judge me baised on what cards I like either, so yall can get out.

^ you person every thread you come on features you spouting your nonsense and trying to hurt everyones feelings. No one wants pika person to be destroyed sleepy' date=' I just think their alittle harsh and cares way to much about this darn card game. People lose all the time im not going to cry and come home to my mom and maker her buy me a 800 doller card to make me feel better, I play the way I want and dont care if I lose every once in awhile that doesint make me a terrible duelist.

My topic wasint how many people can judge me baised on what cards I like either, so yall can get out.

[/quote']

Marshmallon Glasses is a terrible card that you asked us to discuss. They discussed. Because you didn't like the answers they gave, you got all butthurt and started whining about playing for fun and how we treat a card game like a religion. We laughed at you, because the internet is not serious business. In your mind, the internet is indeed serious business. So you start getting more butthurt after we laugh some more. Then some, as Pika would call it, Internet Tough Guys walk in and fail at defending you from our Flames 'o' Doom, so then you get more butthurt and post the above message, trying to uphold a breaking Internet Tough Guy image.

tl;dr: I describe a typical noob topic.

^ you person every thread you come on features you spouting your nonsense and trying to hurt everyones feelings. No one wants pika person to be destroyed sleepy' date=' I just think their alittle harsh and cares way to much about this darn card game. People lose all the time im not going to cry and come home to my mom and maker her buy me a 800 doller card to make me feel better, I play the way I want and dont care if I lose every once in awhile that doesint make me a terrible duelist.

[/quote']

Marshmallon Glasses is a terrible card that you asked us to discuss. They discussed. Because you didn't like the answers they gave, you got all butthurt and started whining about playing for fun and how we treat a card game like a religion. We laughed at you, because the internet is not serious business. In your mind, the internet is indeed serious business. So you start getting more butthurt after we laugh some more. Then some, as Pika would call it, Internet Tough Guys walk in and fail at defending you from our Flames 'o' Doom, so then you get more butthurt and post the above message, trying to uphold a breaking Internet Tough Guy image.

tl;dr: I describe a typical noob topic.

*claps*

---^

pika!' date=' the worlds best troll?

he' date=' is a she. I think YOU need to pay more attention!

[/quote']

You are just about the stupidest person I have ever met.

---^

pika!' date=' the worlds best troll?

he' date=' is a she. I think YOU need to pay more attention!

[/quote']

You are just about the stupidest person I have ever met.

You see this is a moment where i wanna say "You go girl!" but all this gender talk has confused me.

Me and Toni are boys and Pika i suppose is a girl.

Also Staunch Defender works better on Marshmallon than this.

I think pika is a boy too <_<

by the way, to make it short.. Pika is absolutely 100% right in all he's said in this topic up to now, putting apart the fact that pika likes to be mean is something irrelevant here..

@person who started topic (too lazy to type name):

Don't look at us as higly strict people that think of the game as some sort of religion, we are merely trying to be honest and say what we think, trying to give the best advice we can... you don't want a bunch of zombies agreeing with you saying "yeah, run it and see what happens" "go for it!" when some of us have already tried it and failed because the card is crap!. we are trying to save you the bother of doing it yourself...

if you don't want other opinions and will just get mad and say "everyone that doesn't think like me, get the F*** out of my Thread!!!!!!"

then this section isn't for you :(

Me and Toni are boys and Pika i suppose is a girl.

Also Staunch Defender works better on Marshmallon than this.

I think pika is a boy too <_<

by the way' date=' to make it short.. Pika is absolutely 100% right in all he's said in this topic up to now, putting apart the fact that pika likes to be mean is something irrelevant here..

@person who started topic (too lazy to type name):

Don't look at us as higly strict people that think of the game as some sort of religion, we are merely trying to be honest and say what we think, trying to give the best advice we can... you don't want a bunch of zombies agreeing with you saying "yeah, run it and see what happens" "go for it!" when some of us have already tried it and failed because the card is crap!. we are trying to save you the bother of doing it yourself...

if you don't want other opinions and will just get mad and say "everyone that doesn't think like me, get the F*** out of my Thread!!!!!!"

then this section isn't for you :(

[/quote']

You go girl!.....or guy or........Im still confused!

Archived