Megaman Cards! First set: Megaman Zero

Nu-Mou Knight

Don't use attachments. I won't rate them unless they are not attachments. To post the card the right way, when finished making the card, click on it, then copy the code underneath the bottom of the card that has appeared. Then, paste it into the thread you want them in. Its so ridicuosly easy!

Don't use attachments. I won't rate them unless they are not attachments. To post the card the right way' date=' when finished making the card, click on it, then copy the code underneath the bottom of the card that has appeared. Then, paste it into the thread you want them in. Its so ridicuosly easy!

[/quote']

I'll say the word that I said 2 times today:

Indeed.

Erm . . . Three things.

First: Why so many vanillas? These are BOSSES we're talking about here, surely you couldn't fire up a ton of different, diverse effects to spice them up?

Second: Made-up types: Ciel I'm not sure about, but just about every other monster on this page could be a Machine-Type, and if it needs a different type then just write that into the effect ("This card's Type is also treated as [insert Type here] while it is face-up on the field."). And Rainbow Devil's a shoe-in for Aqua-type, machine or no.

Third: Individual complaints . . .

Zero: What are the firing conditions for its deck-searching effect? Do they activate when flipped, do they work when he's Summoned, are you able to only activate it once while he's face-up on the field, what? It's little details like this that mean a lot.

Fafnir/Fafnir(/Trope Sign: "Spell My Name With An 'S'"): "If your opponent uses, increase this monster's . . . " uses what? An attack, a monster card effect, a spell/trap card, once again WHAT?

- EDIT: Nevermind. You correct it later on the page. Why not swap out the old image for the new one up where you have the card POSTED? It's not that hard.

Leviathan: A little much, but at 2 Tributes that's OK . . . except you might want to make her a Level 8 so that no 'A Legendary Ocean' shenanigans can be pulled.

Harpuia: Shorten 'attack' to 'ATK'. Same goes for EVERY OTHER CARD THIS WAY.

Phantom: I'm surprised you made him LIGHT, considering he's PHANTOM the NINJA. Still, a very interesting effect. The only one I really can't find fault with.

Copy X-Ultimate Warrior: DROP THE 'DIVINE', PLEASE. Make him LIGHT, and if you want to still give him different attributes then go with WIND, WATER, and FIRE -- the powers he had in the final battle.

Copy X-Seraph Form: Same complaint as Ultimate Warrior, plus a little extra: an OCG fix:

"FLIP: Destroy all face-up Equip Spell Cards on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn, you may destroy one Level 6 or lower monster on your opponent's side of the field." Now, all you need is a NERF (like him needing 3 Tributes or to Tribute Ultimate Warrior), and you're golden. (Also, FAIRY. If you don't get what I mean by this by now, you might want to look at the start of my reviews.)

Altogether: Nice start, you're OK with most of your OCG, but you still need to brush up on a few things. I prescribe a good week of hour-or-longer doses of yugioh.wikia.com browsing to remedy this and ready you for your next series with a fresh head of ideas. Enjoy your evening (or morning -- gods, 2:03 . . . ). Also, try to shy away from making so many vanillas (Normal Monsters) -- I might be nice about it, but a LOT of people around here find fault in this and will either call you out or shout you down for it.

TDI Owen: Thanks.

Cardinal: LOOK AT THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING! I read three posts about not using attachments!

Baroque: First: I suppose I could use their A/S attacks as effects, similar to the Gaurdians. Thing is, it might get a little repetitive.

Second: Reploids are a sort of machine, but they are sentient beings. Also, if I changed the Mechaniloids to Machines, cards like this would be attached to Hittite Hottide:

269844.jpg

As for Rainbow D., Aqua-type might work.

Third: Zero: I'll change it.

Fafnir: First off, its Fefnir. Second, I was unaware that you could swap images. How do you do it?

Levi: A Legendary Ocean? What are you talking about?

Harupia: Oops.

Phantom: I meant to make him DARK. I like the effect as well. Seeing as he is a ninja, he "assainates" the other monsters.

Copy X-Ultimate Warrior: I made him that since he depicts an angel. However, I suppose DIVINE is reserved for "God" cards.

Copy X-Seraph Form: I forgot that you can't have an awesome card without a horrible side effect.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm currently updating this with my revisions of the old cards (been playing FFIII, HG, and FE: SD for a LONG time). Anyway, question: since I know people will be whining about some of the pictures, what should I do if I can only find pics which have white backgrounds for some cards (ex. Pantheons)?

Archived