Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

[spoiler=Storyline]

The squad of GMs that took on the virus succedded in their mission, and the virus just up and vanished. 5 years passed. Godwin took intrest in this game, and ordered advancements on its playing style. There were now hundreds of thousands of players in the game, and all seemed to be well. Zarkus became the head of the game. All is not well, however. There are large quantities of data in areas, and some players started dissapearing... this is all similar to the events that happened 5 years ago. Now you take the role of either a Game Master or an Agent of the Virus, both equal in power, and fight it out for the fate of more then just a game...

[spoiler=Basic info]

Basically, its the original Virtual World arc (one with the Five-God-Dragon and the transvestite princess). Except after the 5Ds era.You can duel each other (which you will while I'm not doing the storyline), but i or any other game master can interrupt you for purposes of story line.

[spoiler=RULES]

As far as the dueling goes, its phase by phase. You take your turn as normal, but your post should end at "Enter Battle Phase", then your opponent responds to moves you made during your Main Phase, then your post ends at "End Battle Phase" where your opponent can respond to attacks you made.

[spoiler=EXAMPLE]

Player 1: I draw! *enters Standby Phase* *enters main phase* I summon Vorse Raider and equip him with Axe of Despair! Enter Battle Phase!

Player 2: In response to your Axe, I activate Solemn Judgement to negate it!

Player 1: Vorse Raider, attack Player 2 directly! End Battle Phase!

Player 2: In response to your attack, I flip Mirror Force!

Player 1: I set 2 cards face-down and end my turn.

You start with a 8000 lifepoint max.

No Exodia/instant win decks.

No massively overpowered or invincible made-up cards.

No godmoding.

No FTK's (First Turn Kills)

Duels can be tag-team or 2-5 v 1, but the one player has their max lifepoints multiplied by the number of opponents for the duration of the duel. (regular duels only)

The Duels can either be normal, or free-roam based with actual combat

Use your imagination, dont be too basic!

[spoiler=Character template]

Name:

deck: (you can post your deck in its entirety or a basic summary of it, you CAN use made up cards, whether they belong to you or not, but if they aren't yours you have to ask permission to use them)

appearance: (description or picture, it really doesn't matter.)

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on):

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on):

[spoiler=My character app.]

Name: Zarkus Syuren

deck: Dark Soul deck, Azure Knight deck, Immortal Reapers

appearance (In-game): Black, shoulder length hair. Basic knight getup.

background: One of the main game-masters of the game. Has had a run-in with Darkness before in his life, and part of Darkness lives within him, as evidenced by his deck.

Name: Neziarx

deck: Blackheart Angels, Infection

appearance: Pure white, shoulder length hair. Black armor

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on)??

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Agent of the Virus

[spoiler=Active Applicants from the last RP]

Name: Red (LX-i)

deck: Arrival of the Armageddon

appearance: Wraithlike, spindly man in bright red cloth clothing. Wears a vest, pants with a slight puff near the bottom, and a jacket over his coat, all of them died crimson. Wears a Red Oni mask with two horns coming out from the top, with a shock of long, spiked near the top, red hair comming out from behind it.

background: A wandering program of the Game, he is an anomaly whose purpose cannot be discerned. Derived from a ghost program originating in the Original Game, he pays little heed to players, Agents of the Virus, or GMs alike, except for a select few. He has two counterparts, named Blue and Green, whose whereabouts are unknown.

Other (Program Guardian)- Can function much like a GM, and even rewrite certain codes to an extend other's cannot. However, is limited due to core programming preventing him from actively changing the source codes, making it difficult for him to work with Servers.

[spoiler=THIS APPLIES TO THE PREVIOUS RP! HIS CHARACTER CHANGED SINCE!]

Name: Leif Sennes

Deck:Reaper Slash - Deck based around the use of the card "One Strike Kill! Card Slash!" (Referred to simply as 'Card Slash' in GX), and an archetype known as 'Reapers', who provide useful prediction and deck-thickening effects to use for Card Slash's effect. Deck recipe can be provided upon request.

Appearance: Wears a black shirt with white pants, a green trench coat, and has long black hair. Often wears a variety of odd hats, ranging from bowler hats to his Sherlock-holmes style 'Sleuthing hat'. His face is angular, mostly pointed and it makes him look small and meek, despite him being at least 6'3. He has large, wide green eyes, a small mouth and regular sized nose.

Carries with him a variety of masks, which he seems to pull from absolutely nowhere. His personality seems to shift depending on what mask he wears, and for what reason.

Background: Leif is a former actor, who has a minor mental issue with method acting, causing him to adopt other personalities at the drop of a hat; he isn't one to make friends or enemies, and will not get attached to much. People who he has a grudge against either have vengeance taken against them swiftly, or have the grudge forgotten.

Name: Sigma

Deck: The Black Serenade

Appearance: Wears and odd looking mask with two of his ash grey bangs coming out over the top. His ash grey hair his done up in a pony-tail at the back, which reaches his shoulders. He wears a kaiba style coat and long brown pants, his shirt is lavender in colour. He finishes this with a pair of knee high black boots.

Background: A sort of internet junkie, he always uses an alias instead of his name. He prefers not to give out information to most people, just clearly saying that that is classified information. Who he is really like, not many people know. The only thing about him people do know is that he adores classical music, primarily because whenever he is around they can atually hear it.

OoC: I'll help save this.

Name: Kai Miyuki - Ayumi Miyuki (See Background)

Deck: The Raging Storm. (This deck primairly uses Burn/Heal cards with emphasis on WIND and WATER attribute monsters. It consists of many of my custom cards I made on YCM. Deck recipe can be given on request of course.)

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/crimsonaura/TsuK...%20Elk.jpg (Blue is Kai, White is Ayumi)

Background: The boy Kai Miyuki was always picked on because he was the most poorest of all the kids in his school. He was a top student yes, but it was only his academic excellence that allowed him to set foot nto the academy, which was reserved for those with fabulous wealth. To remedy his self confidence, Kai made a second personality for himself, his twin sister Ayumi. She was modeled after Kai's true older sister who passed on years before. Darkness enveloped the hole in his heart however, and he wanted everyone to suffer the same way he had, even though his other personality (Ayumi) tries to bring him back to reality. He acquired the position of Game Master soon after, quickly indulging himself with the "virus incident".

Name: Kent

deck: Wrath of the Blue-Eyes

appearance: Brown eye, gray eye (2 different color eyes), about the height of Jaden, more tame version of Yugi's hair.

background: Kent was a normal 16 year old, playing Duel Monsters. He admired Kaiba, for whatever reason, and he saw he had developed a VR program. Kaiba was als givinng a tour and showinng it to 10 select people. All they had to do (By now, Pegasus made more copies...) was how him, at the door to KaibaCorp, 3 copies of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and 1 copy of the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to gain entry. Kent was able to obtain these cards and, as a twist, Kaiba told him and the group that they would all be testing the system out. And that's how it all began...

[spoiler=Accepted new applicants]

strategist14

Name: Dante Brimston

Deck: Nobody can really explain what kind of a deck he runs, because he uses many different kinds of cards, with no apparant pattern.

Appearance: He is tall, and he wears a long dark coat and black pants, with a maroon shirt.

Background: He is a normal street duelist who was accepted into the game because he was so extremely powerful. Rumors say that he is unbeatable.

Agent of the Virus

(Zenrias)

Name: Zhilo Kada

appearance: a kid in tattered clothes.

deck: Knights wrath.

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on):Unknown

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Game master

Name: Jason Blood

deck: Demon's wrath.

appearance: a man in a Mask and what appears to be a black version of Zhilo's Krios armor.

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): ???

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Agent of the virus.

(KST80)

Name: Kevin "Kev" Andersson

Deck: Hellsworns (Made-up Archetype, based on having many cards in hand)

Appearance: Pretty tall, spiky, yellow hair. Wears sunglasses. Black, sleeveless shirt and a necklace with a cross around his neck. Wears jeans.

Background: He's a very skilled duelist who got invited as a Gamemaster for winning a Championship at his home in Sweden. More will be revealed later.

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other: Gamemaster

Name: Fallen (yeah same name in every RP)

deck: Synchro Crystal Beast

appearance: (description or picture, it really doesn't matter.) Tall, thin, long hair like Zane in season 1 of gx but white

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Mystery but will reveal in the story

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Gamemaster

Name: Zack

deck: Dragon Syncro

appearance: Zack

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Will be revealed in the story.

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Virus

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kai laughed as he warped in. "Well, I guess that even 'normalcy' can get a bit dull sometimes. But your right, it is a bit disheartening to hear about the emergence of such a similar situation as before." He smiled surly. "What should we do then?"

((OoC: I know Kai was 'gung-ho' for the Virus, but he was saved, if you will by Zarkus and Co. years ago.))

Zarkus typed in a goto command and went to Kent.

"Come now' date=' we can still have fun duels... the infection rate is at a sluggish pace anyways."

[/quote']

"True... how about it then? It's been ages since we dueled Zarkus. And the last time it was... unfortunate circumstances." He looked down. "A duel then?"

LP-4000

"Okay. I guess I'll start off with... 'Pegasus Matris'." A giant pink winged horse appeared. "Next, because of her effect, I can Special Summon 1 monster. I choose... 'Pegasus Ignis'." A red horse surronded by flames appeared next. "And because of his ability, I can discard a Spell Card from my hand."

((Reaction: What will you Special Summon?))

[spoiler= Cards Used]

190478x.jpg

The Attribute of this card is also treated as LIGHT. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, both Players may Special Summon 1 Lv. 4 or lower monster from their hand, Deck, or Graveyard. As long as this card is face-up on the field, both Players must skip their respective Battle Phase

190478pqc.jpg

The Attribute of this card is also treated as LIGHT. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, both Players can discard 1 Spell or Trap card from their hand. If the controller of this card suffers damage outside of the Battle Phase, they can draw 1 card.

"I summon Immortal Reaper of Monsters. Now you must discard one monster or take 1000 damage."

[spoiler=card]

Immortal Reaper of Monsters

Level 4

DARK

1500 ATK/1900 DEF

Fairy/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned, your opponent must discard one monster or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" or remove one "Immortal Reaper" in your Graveyard from play to negate its removal.

"I summon Immortal Reaper of Monsters. Now you must discard one monster or take 1000 damage."

[spoiler=card]

Immortal Reaper of Monsters

Level 4

DARK

1500 ATK/1900 DEF

Fairy/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned' date=' your opponent must discard one monster or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" or remove one "Immortal Reaper" in your Graveyard from play to negate its removal.

[/quote']

"I'll take the damage to activate 'Ignis'. Now I can draw a card."

End Phase.

"Your move Zarkus."

"I activate Reaper Calling. I then Summon Immortal Reaper of Traps and Special Summon Immortal Reaper of the Grave! Now you must discard one trap card and remove 3 cards in your Graveyard from play or take 1000 damage. I then Tune my Reaper of Monsters to my Reaper of Traps to summon Immortal Reaper of Souls! Now you must discard 2 cards or take 2000 damage."

Hand:2

Monsters:2

OOC: What do you discard?

[spoiler=cards]

Immortal Reaper of Traps

Level 3

DARK

1000 ATK/1000 DEF

Fairy/Effect

When this card is Summoned, your opponent must discard one Trap card or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal.

Immortal Reaper of the Grave

Level 4

DARK

1400 ATK/1700 DEF

Fairy/Effect

When this card is Summoned or sent to the Graveyard, your opponent must remove 3 cards in their Graveyard from play or take 1000 damage. When this card is discarded by the effect of an "Immortal Reaper" monster, your opponent must remove one card in their hand from play or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal.

Immortal Reaper of Souls

Level 7

LIGHT

2500 ATK/2300 DEF

Fiend/Effect

1 "Immortal Reaper" Tuner + 1 or more "Immortal Reaper" non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Summmoned, your opponent must discard 3 cards or take 2000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard 1 "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal. The Summoning and effect of this card cannot be negated.

Reaper Calling

Continuous Spell card

If you Summon an "Immortal Reaper", once per turn, you can Special Summon a level 4 or lower "Immortal Reaper" monster from your hand. If this card is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect, Special Summon 2 "Immortal Reaper" monsters from your hand.

Name: Zhilo Kada

appearance: a kid in tattered clothes.

deck: Knights wrath.

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on):Unknown

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Game master

"I activate Reaper Calling. I then Summon Immortal Reaper of Traps and Special Summon Immortal Reaper of the Grave! Now you must discard one trap card and remove 3 cards in your Graveyard from play or take 1000 damage. I then Tune my Reaper of Monsters to my Reaper of Traps to summon Immortal Reaper of Souls! Now you must discard 2 cards or take 2000 damage."

Hand:2

Monsters:2

OOC: What do you discard?

[spoiler=cards]

Immortal Reaper of Traps

Level 3

DARK

1000 ATK/1000 DEF

Fairy/Effect

When this card is Summoned' date=' your opponent must discard one Trap card or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal.

Immortal Reaper of the Grave

Level 4

DARK

1400 ATK/1700 DEF

Fairy/Effect

When this card is Summoned or sent to the Graveyard, your opponent must remove 3 cards in their Graveyard from play or take 1000 damage. When this card is discarded by the effect of an "Immortal Reaper" monster, your opponent must remove one card in their hand from play or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal.

Immortal Reaper of Souls

Level 7

LIGHT

2500 ATK/2300 DEF

Fiend/Effect

1 "Immortal Reaper" Tuner + 1 or more "Immortal Reaper" non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Summmoned, your opponent must discard 3 cards or take 2000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard 1 "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal. The Summoning and effect of this card cannot be negated.

Reaper Calling

Continuous Spell card

If you Summon an "Immortal Reaper", once per turn, you can Special Summon a level 4 or lower "Immortal Reaper" monster from your hand. If this card is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect, Special Summon 2 "Immortal Reaper" monsters from your hand.

[/quote']

Ignoring the backsass of the peanut gallery, Kai went on. "I'll discard 2 cards from my hand and take 1000 points of damage to activate 'Ignis' again. So I draw a card."

(Heh, Zarkus, you should know that Reapers are my domain these days. What, did making two sets based on them not key that in?)

Red paused, standing serenely as he phased into the Server Zarkus and Kai were currently in inhabiting. He watched their duel for a couple seconds before remarking in a seemingly nonchalant voice; "So, you've moved past the Dark Soul monsters in these past years, Zarkus?".

Zarkus had a surprised look on his face.

"Hey man. Long time no see. I still use them occasionally, but I just wanted to try the Immortal Reapers out. Heh, wait until you see their big bruiser!"

OOC: I made these for another RP and liked them >_>

OOC: Gotta go now. See you guys tomorrow

Archived