~The Touhou Card Project~ [Reference Purposes]

Larxene

157gn5.png

Blah blah blah, as if any of you even read all this garbage. Too bad, cause you're going to miss important information if you do~

Anyway, on to the stuff no one probably cares about.

I try to add new cards at least once a week or so, depending on how lazy I get, or whatever else I've been doing lately.

Complain about my OCG, and I beat you to death with your own spine.

I should complete everything that I have planned done by the end of the year. Hopefully before Touhou 14 comes out.

xels06.jpg

The banner and sig were both made by Milanor.

The PC-98 characters were all made by Zexaeon (Meaning every card in the first post, except for Reimu and Marisa), so those should all be done when he has the time. Or when I make him get off his lazy ass.

I work on the cards in a fairly random order. I am currently not making cards for any character in particular.

I will take requests on characters. Whether I decide to fulfill those requests depends on whether I like you or not.

~IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION~

I'm actually going to let YOU (Yes, you! Don't you feel oh so special?) add your own cards to my set. Isn't that exciting? Now technically, these cards will not be part of the main set. Therefore, I am keeping all of them in a separate post under the main set.

Whether you want to make fan characters (Such as Meimu, Mitori Kawashiro, Sasha Sashiromiya, etc.), Seihou characters, spell card add-ons, or anything else like that, I don't care.

There's just a few rules you should follow when trying to submit a card for the thread.

1. Post it here. Do not PM it to me, or I will ignore it.

2. Do not use any of the same pics that I have already used. If you try to make a card for a character I haven't finished yet, I will tell you if am already using that pic for an unfinished card. I already have the majority of the pictures I want picked out. If you're having trouble finding pics, use Danbooru or Pixiv.

3. Do not give any cards you submit the same names as any of the cards I've already listed. If you do, I will not add it. If they have almost the same name ("Hakurei Reimu" for example.) I will also ignore it.

4. Post the effect under the card. I do not want to copy it from the card myself.

5. Every card you make must have the following on the card.

Circulation: None.

Set ID: THPEX - EN000

Creator: Your current username. If you change your username for whatever reason, resubmit the card with your new username.

Year: The current year.

Serial Number: Just hit random.

6. Even if you follow all these rules perfectly, I will not accept your card if it just plain sucks. I will only add it if I like it.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Highly Responsive to Prayers

[spoiler=Reimu Hakurei]

Reimu Hakurei

3144389.png

Whenever a monster is destroyed by battle while this card is face-up on the field, return that monster to its owner's hand. Whenever a monster is returned to your hand by this card's effect, you can discard that card from your hand to look at the top 5 cards of your Deck and add 1 of them to your hand and place the remaining cards on top of your Deck in any order.

Spirit Sign "Fantasy Seal -Spread-"

27xi80i.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Reimu Hakurei" on your field. Choose 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. If it is a Spell or Trap Card, return it to your opponent's hand and choose another card. If it is a Monster Card, Special Summon it on your opponent's field with its ATK and DEF reduced by half. Remove the monster from play during the End Phase of the turn this card is activated. If your opponent doesn't have any Monster Cards in their hand, return this card to your hand.

Spirit Sign "Fantasy Seal -Concentrate-"

1zpha9w.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Reimu Hakurei" on your field. Choose 1 face-up monster on each side of the field. Reduce the ATK of the selected monsters by half of the other monster's ATK. During the Battle Phase of the turn that this card is activated, if either of the selected monsters declares an attack, they must declare an attack on the other selected monster. If either monster is destroyed by battle during the turn that this card is activated, remove that monster from play.

Dream Sign "Evil Sealing Circle"

n189s1.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Reimu Hakurei" on your field. Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field. The selected monster cannot declare an attack as long as this card is face-up on your field. The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Damage calculation is applied normally.

Dream Sign "Duplex Barrier"

nn5nhl.png

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack while there is a face-up "Reimu Hakurei" on your field. Negate the attack and choose 1 monster on your opponent's field. Your opponent must declare an attack with that monster against the monster they declared an attack on previously. If the selected monster is destroyed by battle during the turn this card is activated, Special Summon that monster on your opponent's field during their End Phase.

Flying Mysterious Shrine Maiden

s6lnpk.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Reimu Hakurei" on your field. Whenever the equipped monster declares an attack on a face-up monster on your opponent's field, switch that monster into Defense Position. Whenever destroys a monster on your opponent's field by battle, place 1 "Hakurei Counter" on this card. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 for each "Hakurei Counter" on this card.

Fantasy Heaven

126epeo.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Reimu Hakurei" on your field. Pay 1500 Life Points to activate one of the following effects.

* Destroy every monster on your opponent's field. Your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the Level of each destroyed monster x100.

* Your opponent discards their entire hand and takes damage to their Life Points equal to the number of cards sent to the Graveyard x300.

* Remove every Spell and Trap Card on your opponent's field from play and deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards removed from play x400.

[spoiler=Shingyoku]

008 - Shingyoku

2hyxmvc.png

You can treat this card's attribute as DARK. When this card is summoned, and again during each of your Standby phases, place up to 2 "Form Counters" on this card, or remove up to 2 "Form Counters" from this card. If this card has no "Form Counters" on it, increase its ATK and DEF by 700. If this card has 1 "Form Counter", increase its ATK by 1000. If this card has 2 or more "Form Counters", increase its DEF by 1100.

[spoiler=YuugenMagan]

009 - YuugenMagan

2usx0zb.png

While this card is face-up on the field, you can pay 500 Life points, as often as you like during your turn, in order to look at up to three cards in your opponent's hand. Once per turn, by paying 800 Life Points, you can look at every face-down card on the field.

[spoiler=Kikuri]

010 - Kikuri

28i7nz5.png

You can Special Summon this card by removing 1 Spell and 1 Trap card in your Graveyard from play. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, draw 1 card from your Deck. If the destroyed monster was Level 8 or higher, draw 1 more card.

[spoiler=Elis]

011 - Elis

b5qjww.png

By sending this face-up card on the field to the Graveyard, search your Deck for a Fiend-type monster and add it to your hand. If the level of the monster added to your hand is equal to or less than this card's level, Special Summon it to the field.

[spoiler=Konngara]

012 - Konngara

4iip8m.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 3 monsters on your field as tribute. While this card is face-up on the field, destroy all monsters on your side of the field with an ATK lower than this card's ATK. By discarding 3 cards from your hand, shift control of this card to your opponent. This card cannot attack if there is a "Reimu Hakurei" in the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Sariel]

013 - Sariel

6xyjpc.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding your entire hand, except for this card. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of cards you discarded x1000. You can decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 to destroy 1 card on the field.

The Story of Eastern Wonderland

[spoiler=Genjii]

014 - Genjii

16iayi1.png

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up "Reimu Hakurei" on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

[spoiler=Rika]

015 - Rika

6z0y1j.png

If this card battles another monster, your opponent cannot activate a Spell or Trap Card until the end of the Damage step.

016 - Evil Eye Sigma

w7g7eh.png

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Rika" you control, or unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains 2500 ATK and 2000 DEF. By sending this equip card to the Graveyard while it is equipped to "Rika", destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's field. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler=Meira]

017 - Meira

65wcw2.png

If you or your opponent activates the effect of the same type of card twice in one turn (Monster, Spell, or Trap), draw 2 cards from your Deck.

018 - Iaido "Zankaze"

j0z5fm.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Meira". Each time you activate the effect of "Meira", discard 2 random cards from your opponent's hand, or destroy 2 face-down Spell or Trap Cards on the field.

[spoiler=Marisa Kirisame]

Marisa Kirisame

b8vewy.png

If this card doesn't declare an attack during your Battle Phase, you can select 1 card at random from your opponent's hand and add it to your hand. If this card successfully does damage to your opponent's Life Points, return 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field to its owner's hand.

Magic Sign "Stardust Reverie"

b9ekgp.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field. During your Standby Phase, you can choose 1 face-up Effect Monster on the field other than "Marisa Kirisame". Each face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field is treated as having the effect of the selected monster until your opponent's next End Phase.

Magic Sign "Milky Way"

aoovif.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to search your Graveyard for 1 Spell or Trap Card and add it to your hand. If you do not activate this effect during your turn, you can remove 1 Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard from play to search your opponent's Graveyard for 1 Spell or Trap Card and add it to your hand.

Love Sign "Non-Directional Laser"

25p4w09.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field. You can discard cards from your hand equal to or less than the amount of Spell or Trap Cards on your opponent's field. For each card you discard from your hand, increase the ATK of a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field by 400 and destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field.

Love Sign "Master Spark"

2ltknj4.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field. Choose 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field and destroy it. Increase the ATK of a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field by the Level of the destroyed monster x200 until the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated. If the destroyed monster had an effect, equip that monster to a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field. The equipped monster has the same effect as the destroyed monster. Remove this card from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Star Sign "Dragon Meteor"

2enxd9w.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field. Remove a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field from play until your opponent's next End Phase. If a monster on your field is destroyed by battle during their turn, remove the Attacking Monster from play after damage calculations and return "Marisa Kirisame" to the field.

Blazing Star

14d36zq.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field. Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field with an ATK lower than that of a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field. Your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. Shuffle a face-up "Marisa Kirisame" on your field into your Deck after this card is activated.

[spoiler=Mima (In Progress)]

026 - Mima

9ulz87.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when the effect of a Trap Card on your side of the field resolves while you control no monsters, or by its own effect. During your Standby phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can place it on top of your Deck. If this card is drawn during your Draw phase after it has been in the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field by discarding all other cards in your hand. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each Spell and Trap card in your Graveyard.

027 - Magic Sign "Twinkle Star Wave"

oa0rw0.png

This card can only be activated if you control a "Mima". Search your Deck for up to 5 Spell or Trap cards and send them to the Graveyard. Then, for each card sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, decrease the ATK of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field by 500.

028 - Magic Sign "Stardust Parade"

qpm4ci.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Mima". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, inflict 200 damage to your opponent's Life Points each time a Spell or Trap card is sent to the Graveyard. Each time "Mima" on your side of the field destroys a monster in battle, place a "Stardust Counter" on this card. When your opponent takes damage to their Life Points by this card's effect, remove all "Stardust Counters" from this card and inflict 100 damage on your opponent's Life Points for each one removed.

029 - Magic Space "Reflection Nebula"

2m9pgj.png

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Mima". Toss a coin for each Monster on your opponent's side of the field. If you flip more heads than tails, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field for each heads. If you flip more tails than heads, destroy 1 monster on your side of the field for each tails.

030 - Flash Sign "Earth Light Nova"

vqqi4k.png

This card can only be activated while you control a face-up "Mima". Select a number of monsters on your opponent's side of the field, up to the amount of Spell cards in your Graveyard. Decrease the ATK and DEF of each selected monster by 200 for each Spell card in your Graveyard. During this turn, if a monster affected by this card is destroyed in battle with "Mima" and sent to the Graveyard, draw 2 cards from your Deck.

031 - Ritual Sign "Orerry's Sun"

2dj85r5.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Mima". If this card is sent directly from your Deck to the Graveyard, add it to your hand. When this card is activated, place four "Sun Counters" on it. Each time a Spell or Trap card effect resolves, you can remove one "Sun Counter" from this card to increase the ATK of "Mima" by 500 for as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

032 - Wild Phantomic Dance "Phantom's Field"

3590k83.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Mima". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, once per turn you can negate one attack from an opponent's monster by removing 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard from play. Negate all effects of Spell or Trap cards whose effects designate "Mima" as a target.

033 - Evil Spirits' Dance "Reincarnation"

2jb5g5l.png

Select and activate one of the following effects:

- Select 1 "Mima" in your Graveyard and Special Summon it, ignoring the Summon Condition. During this turn, "Mima" cannot be destroyed. During the End Phase, send this card and "Mima" to the Graveyard.

- Send 1 "Ritual Sign "Orerry's Sun"" on your side of the field to the Graveyard in order to activate this card. Destroy 2 cards on the field for each "Sun Counter" on that card when it was sent to the Graveyard.

034 - Magic Sign "Andromeda"

ehhci0.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Mima". During each of your standby phases, remove 3 Spell and/or Trap cards in your Graveyard from play. If you cannot, this card and all "Mima" on your side of the field are destroyed. While this card is face-up on the field, once per turn, you can activate the effect of a Spell card that is in your Graveyard.

035 - Spirit Sign "Revenge of Mankind"

nxjs7d.png

You can only activate this card when a "Mima" you control is destroyed and removed from the field, or when a card you control is removed from the field while you control a "Mima". After activation, this card becomes an Equip card, and is equipped to a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. If the equipped monster is removed from the field, send it to the Graveyard, regardless of other active effects, and send all copies of that monster in your opponent's hand and Deck to the Graveyard as well.

036 - Hatred Sign "Twilight Spark"

Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream

[spoiler=Ellen]

037 - Ellen

2z89klk.png

If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, you can discard 1 Spell card in your hand to the Graveyard, and this card is not destroyed. A monster that battles with this card receives a "Love Counter" at the end of the Damage step. This card cannot be attacked by a monster with a "Love Counter".

038 - Love Sign "Parallel, Symmetrical, Diagonal, Love Needle"

jzikom.png

This card is destroyed if you do not control a face-up "Ellen". During your Standby phase, you can select 1 "Love Counter" that is on one of your opponent's monsters, and move it onto any other face-up monster on the field. If a "Love Counter" is placed onto a monster by the effect of "Ellen", place one additional "Love Counter" on that monster.

039 - Psyche Doll "Splash Stars"

be934m.png

This card is destroyed if you do not control a face-up "Ellen". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you take no Battle damage from battles involving a "Ellen" you control. If you control any monsters on the field with "Love Counters" on them, other than "Ellen", your opponent cannot select "Ellen" as an attack target. During your opponent's Standby phase, they take 400 damage to their Life Points for each "Love Counter" on the field.

040 - Tabula Rasa

28cjzv6.png

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Ellen". Remove all "Love Counters" from the field. For each counter you remove, shuffle 1 card in your opponent's hand into their Deck. If more counters are removed than your opponent has cards in their hand, then shuffle one card on the field into its owner's Deck for each additional counter.

041 - Fuwafuwa Sign "Hatarakimono of Aureus"

2vi0bde.png

This card can only be equipped to "Ellen". Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 100 for each "Love Counter" on the field. While "Ellen" is equipped with this card, you can discard any card in your hand whenever "Ellen" would be destroyed by battle in order to prevent her from being destroyed, rather than discarding a Spell Card.

[spoiler=Kotohime]

042 - Kotohime

1693y0y.png

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of Battle. During the End Phase of either player's turn, switch control of this card to your opponent. During your Standby phase, inflict 500 damage to your Life Points for each "Kotohime" you control.

043 - Maniacal Princess "Princess Smile"

aebfkh.png

During your Draw phase, if you draw this card, you can shuffle it into your Deck in order to Special Summon 1 "Kotohime" from your Deck. While this card is Face-up on the field, you do not take damage to your Life Points by the effect of "Kotohime".

044 - Blossom Sign "Princess Cherry Blossom"

30bk9j5.png

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Kotohime". Shift control of all "Kotohime" you control to your opponent, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life points for each one. Afterward, fill all empty Monster Card Zones on your side of the field with "Cherry Blossom Tokens" (Plant-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 600/DEF 600) in Defense position.

045 - Collection "Lotus of a Lost Gensokyo"

24lvfnq.png

You can activate this card when one or more "Kotohime" you control are shifted to your opponent's control. Return control of all "Kotohime" on the field to their original owners. For each "Kotohime" that has control of it shifted via this card's effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

046 - Princess Sign "Young Cherry Blossom of Sumizome"

2je45xe.png

This card can only be equipped to "Kotohime". Shift control of the equipped monster to its original owner. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the equipped monster cannot have its control shifted. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by the difference between your opponent's current Life Points and 8000. If the equipped monster declares an attack, remove it from play after the damage step.

[spoiler=Kana Anaberal]

047 - Kana Anaberal

xm4gvc.png

If there is at least one other face-up monster on your side of the field, this card can attack your opponent directly. If this card attacks your opponent directly by this effect, you cannot declare any other attacks this turn.

048 - Loneliness Sign "Soul Bird"

124ejp0.png

This card can only be activated if you control a "Kana Anaberal". Send all monsters on the field, except "Kana Anaberal", to the Graveyard. At the End Phase of this turn, shuffle "Kana Anaberal" into your Deck, and Special Summon all monsters that were sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect back to the field, in the same battle positions. You cannot perform a Normal Summon during the turn you activate this card.

049 - Poltergeist "Lost Dream"

2edmqf8.png

This card cannot be activated unless you control a "Kana Anaberal", and only during your opponent's Draw phase. Randomly select one card in your opponent's hand and place it on the bottom of their Deck. If the card was a Monster card, your opponent cannot perform a Normal Summon this turn. If the card was a Spell or Trap card, your opponent cannot activate a Spell or Trap card during this turn.

050 - Silence Sign "Noiseless Haunt"

vgj3ew.png

Send 1 "Kana Anaberal" you control to the Graveyard in order to activate this card. During your opponent's Standby phase, while this card is in the Graveyard, you can select 1 "Kana Anaberal" in your Graveyard and equip it to a face-up monster on your opponent's field. During your opponent's End phase, destroy 1 monster that is equipped with "Kana Anaberal".

051 - Vanishing Sign "Netherworld Memento"

30m9zd3.png

You can activate this card when a "Kana Anaberal" you control is destroyed. If it was destroyed by battle, inflict damage on your opponent's Life Points equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster. If it was destroyed by a card effect, remove the card that destroyed it from play.

[spoiler=Rikako Asakura]

052 - Rikako Asakura

16lzcc4.png

Once per turn, you may search your Deck for an Equip Spell card and equip it to this card. Negate the effects of a Spell Card equipped to this card by this card's effect. Increase this card's ATK by 500 while it is equipped with an Equip Spell. If this card would be destroyed, destroy one card equipped to this card instead.

053 - Science Believer "Magical Science"

10fygs2.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Rikako Asakura". Double the ATK of the equipped monster. During your End phase, destroy this card and take 800 damage to your Life points. If this card was equipped by the effect of "Rikako Asakura", negate the effect of the equipped monster. This card is not destroyed during the End phase if it was equipped by the effect of "Rikako Asakura".

054 - Science Believer "Cognitive World Solution"

zn0jzl.png

This card can only be equipped to "Rikako Asakura". Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 600. If this card was equipped by the effect of "Rikako Asakura", negate the effect of equipped monster, and the equipped monster can attack up to 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field during your Battle phase.

055 - Science Sign "Elemental Transmutation"

jt1auo.png

This card can only be equipped to "Rikako Asakura". Once per turn, you can declare 1 attribute. All face-up monsters on the field at the time of this effect's activation have their attributes changed to the declared attribute until your next Standby phase. If this card was equipped by the effect of "Rikako Asakura", negate the effect of "Rikako Asakura" and increase the equipped monster's ATK by 600.

056 - Science Sign "Trespass the Boundary of Reality"

25i7wbd.png

This card can only be equipped to "Rikako Asakura".

- If this card was equipped from your hand, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500. Negate the effects of all Trap cards controlled by your opponent during your Battle phase.

- If this card was equipped by the effect of "Rikako Asakura", negate the effect of the equipped monster and increase its ATK by 1000. Negate the effects of all Spell cards controlled by your opponent during your Battle phase.

[spoiler=Chiyuri Kitashirakawa]

057 - Chiyuri Kitashirakawa

344pjcx.png

This card is not destroyed as a result of Battle while you control a "Yumemi Okazaki". Once per turn, during your second Main Phase, you can pay 300 Life Points for each card your opponent has on the field, and Special Summon 1 "Yumemi Okazaki" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard in face-up Attack position. You can not activate this effect if you already control a "Yumemi Okazaki".

058 - Time Cutter "Dimensional Cliff"

35anghf.png

This card cannot be activated unless you control a "Chiyuri Kitashirakawa". You can activate this card during your opponent's Battle phase, when a Monster you control is destroyed. End your opponent's Battle phase, and Special Summon the monster that was destroyed to your side of the field in face-down Defense position.

059 - Sailor of Time "Dream Clock"

25ivy1f.png

This card cannot be activated unless you control a "Chiyuri Kitashirakawa". You can activate this card when a "Chiyuri Kitashirakawa" you control is slected as an attack target. Shuffle the targeted monster into your Deck. During your next Standby phase after this card's activation, Special Summon 1 "Chiyuri Kitashirakawa" from your Hand or Deck, and shuffle this card in your Graveyard into your Deck.

060 - Spark Sign "Lethal Weapon"

actm6a.png

This card can only be equipped to a "Chiyuri Kitashirakawa". Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 400, plus 400 more for each "Spark Sign "Lethal Weapon"" in the Graveyard. If the equipped monster leaves the field, you can shuffle this card into your Deck. By sending this face-up card on the field to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points, plus 500 more for each other "Spark Sign "Lethal Weapon"" in the Graveyard.

061 - Spatial Sign "Temporal Cross-Fire"

2wdocw6.png

This card can only be activated if you control a "Chiyuri Kitashirakawa". Send any number of face-down cards you control to the Graveyard. During your opponent's next End phase, discard cards from the top of your opponent's Deck equal to the amount of cards you sent to the Graveyard.

062 - Dual Spark "Spatial Weapon"

2wmpdt5.png

This card can only be equipped to "Chiyuri Kitashirakawa". You can only activate this card if there are at least 2 "Spark Sign "Lethal Weapon"" in your Graveyard. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 700. By sending a Spell card, Trap card, or Counter from your side of the field to the Graveyard, inflict 400 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=Yumemi Okazaki]

063 - Yumemi Okazaki

726ceq.png

Each time a monster is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, place a "Data Counter" on that monster. Whenever a monster is Special Summoned, inflict 300 damage on your opponent's Life Points for each "Data Counter" on the field. During your turn, if this card does not attack, you may place 1 "Data Counter" on a face-up monster on the field.

064 - Dream Sign "Dream Explosion"

23hvthz.png

This card cannot be activated unless you control a "Yumemi Okazaki". Remove all "Data Counters" from the field, and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Send 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard for each "Data Counter" removed.

- Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of "Data Counters" removed x300.

065 - Fantasy Sign "Strawberry Cross"

24et2kk.png

Destroy this face-up card on the field if you do not control a face-up "Yumemi Okazaki". During your opponent's Standby phase, if a "Yumemi Okazaki" you control did not attack on the previous turn, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. Decrease the ATK of a monster by 500 when it battles "Yumemi Okazaki" during your opponent's Battle phase, during the Damage Step only.

066 - Fantasy Sign "Strawberry Crossroad in Probability Space"

e7cuja.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yumemi Okazaki". If a player sets a card on the field, place 1 "Data Counter" on this card. If this card is destroyed while there are 4 or more "Data Counters" on it, search your Deck for any card that includes "Yumemi Okazaki" in its effect text and add it to your hand.

067 - Magical Position of Science "Omnidirectional Laser"

24gp2ld.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yumemi Okazaki". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, no other Spell or Trap cards on your side of the field can be destroyed. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, Special Summon a "Laser Cross Token" (LIGHT / Level 2 / Machine-type / ATK 400 / DEF 400). You cannot activate this effect during a turn in which you Normal Summoned a monster.

068 - Fantasy Legend "Strawberry Crisis!!"

k3nql2.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yumemi Okazaki". Each time a monster is Special Summoned, inflict 300 Damage to your opponent's Life points. By sending 2 cards in your hand to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Spell card in your Graveyard that includes "Yumemi Okazaki" in its effect text to your hand.

069 - Funeral Sign "Cemetery Cross"

316oknc.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yumemi Okazaki". As long as this card is face-up on the field, negate all effects of Monster, Spell, and Trap cards whose effects involve the Graveyard, except any cards that include "Yumemi Okazaki" or "Chiyuri Kitashirakawa" in their effect text.

[spoiler=Ruukoto]

070 - Ruukoto

2m3lhzs.png

During either player's turn, if the effect of a Spell or Trap card would destroy one or more monsters on the field, you can discard this card from your hand in order to negate the activation of that Spell or Trap card and destroy it. If this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Reimu Hakurei" from your hand or Deck.

Lotus Land Story

[spoiler=Orange]

071 - Orange

jtp5dt.png

If you control a face-up "Hong Meiling" on the field, increase the ATK of this card and "Hong Meiling" by 600 each. Once per turn, you can select 1 Spell card in your Graveyard that includes "Hong Meiling" in its effect text and add it to your hand. This card cannot declare an attack during a turn in which this effect is activated.

072 - Mystic Vine "Colorful Lasso"

155qo91.png

You can only activate this card if you control a "Orange". Send 3 random cards in your Deck to the Graveyard. Randomly select 1 card in your opponent's Deck and add it to your hand. If the card is a Monster card that can be Normal Summoned, Special Summon it to your side of the field.

[spoiler=Kurumi]

073 - Kurumi

juhjq8.png

Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each Fiend-type monster you control. By sending this card and a face-up "Elly" you control to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Yuka Kazami" from your hand or Deck, ignoring the summon condition.

074 - Night Sign "Blood-Stained Aura"

2vluwax.png

This card can only be activated if you control a face-up "Kurumi". Send all Non Fiend-type monsters on the field to the Graveyard, and increase the ATK of "Kurumi" by 300 for each card sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect until the End phase of the turn. You cannot declare a direct attack during the turn you activate this card.

075 - Moon Sign "Midnight Silk Thread"

35k1ts0.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Kurumi". Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Kurumi" cannot be destroyed as long as the selected monster is face-up on the field. If "Kurumi" or the selected monster are removed from the field, remove the selected monster from play.

076 - Bloody Sign "Fatal Invitation"

2dj3qrl.png

You can activate this card if there is a "Night Sign "Blood-Stained Aura"" or "Moon Sign "Midnight Silk Thread" in your Graveyard. You can Special Summon 1 "Kurumi" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. If you already control a "Kurumi" on the field, select 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard with "Kurumi" in its effect text and treat this card's effect as that card's effect.

077 - Dancing Devil "Furious Devil"

16b12dg.png

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Kurumi". During the turn that you activate this card, you can only declare an attack with "Kurumi". Increase the ATK of "Kurumi" by 500. In addition, double any increases to the ATK of "Kurumi" during this turn, except from the effect of this card.

[spoiler=Elly]

078 - Elly

23hu1vo.png

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters whose Level is equal to or less than this card's Level cannot attack unless their controller discards 1 card from their hand. Once per turn, except during the turn that this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to place a "Gravity Counter" on this card. Increase the Level of this card by 1 for each "Gravity Counter" on it.

079 - Crescent Sign "Distortion Blade"

11ljwd0.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Elly". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters you control are not affected by the effect of "Elly". During the End phase of your opponent's turn, you can remove 1 "Gravity Counter" from "Elly" in order to destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field whose Level is lower than "Elly's".

080 - Deadly Flower "A Scythe-Marang from Yuka-sama"

2zisi7d.png

This card can only be equipped to "Elly". During your Battle phase, the equipped monster can attack all monsters on your opponent's field with a lower Level, once each. Remove 1 "Gravity Counter" from Elly during each of your End phases. Destroy this card if there are no "Gravity Counters" on the field.

081 - Mist Sign "Sweep of Death's Fragrance"

anfwqx.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Elly". Remove all counters from the field, and increase the equipped monster's ATK by 200 for each counter removed. Then, activate the following effects:

- Discard 1 card from your opponent's hand for each "Gravity Counter" that was removed.

- Inflict 300 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each "Flower Counter" that was removed.

082 - Vorpal Flower "Flying Calendula"

vzki0y.png

You can only activate this card during your opponent's Battle phase, while you control a face-up "Elly". Remove any number of "Gravity Counters" from the field, and select the same number of monsters on the field as counters you remove. All monsters you select with this card's effect cannot declare an attack this turn.

083 - Gravity Sign "Midnight Mist"

mviz5x.png

This card can only be equipped to "Elly". Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 100 for each "Gravity Counter" on the field. By sending this face-up card on the field to your Graveyard, place 2 "Gravity Counters" on "Elly".

084 - Crescent Blade "Hydrangea Curtain"

2wg6ukl.png

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Elly". Send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard, and remove the same number of "Gravity Counters" from the field. If you cannot, this effect is negated. Destroy cards on your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of "Gravity Counters" removed from the field.

[spoiler=Mugetsu]

085 - Mugetsu

2h5s9cn.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 3 monsters, or by the effect of "Gengetsu". When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, Special Summon 1 "Gengetsu" from your hand or Deck. As long as this card is face-up on the field, send all monsters you control, except face-up "Mugetsu" and "Gengetsu", to the Graveyard.

086 - Soothing Dream "Azure Dream"

28lfdi9.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Mugetsu".

[spoiler=Gengetsu]

087 - Gengetsu

20s83yr.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing 3 monsters, or by the effect of "Mugetsu". When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, Special Summon 1 "Mugetsu" from your hand or Deck. As long as this card is face-up on the field, send all monsters you control, except face-up "Mugetsu" and "Gengetsu", to the Graveyard.

088 - Vibrant Dream "Crimson Moon"

2dqpnir.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Gengetsu".

089 - Twin Dream "Shimmering Moon"

211ji8i.png

This card can only be activated while there is a face-up "Mugetsu", "Gengetsu", "Soothing Dream "Azure Moon"" and "Vibrant Dream "Crimson Moon"" on your side of the field. Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Mystic Square

[spoiler=Sara]

090 - Sara

33jr6mq.png

While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent can only select "Sara" as an attack target. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-type monster with a DEF of 1500 or less from your Deck in Attack position.

091 - Hell Sign "Black Wind"

23vb9xe.png

This card can only be activated while you control a face-up "Sara". Send all face-up monsters on the field back to their owner's hands, except "Sara". During the End phase of this turn, return all monsters that were returned to their owner's hands by this card's effect to the field, in their original positions.

092 - Crimson Sigil "Four Signs of the Wonderful God"

14eaxbs.png

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Sara". Send 1 "Shinki" from your Deck to your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot declare an attack. During your fourth Standby phase after this card's activation, destroy this card. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap card, except its own.

[spoiler=Luize]

093 - Luize

j80dn8.png

Once per turn, select 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field and place it face-down on your side of the field. You can not look at it. You may activate the card at any time, but if the timing for the card's activation is incorrect, destroy it and take 1000 damage.

094 - Transience Sign "Falling Autumn Leaves"

2ur11ck.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Luize". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can look at all face-down cards on the field.

095 - Crystal Sign "Vanishing Snowflake"

13yp5q8.png

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Luize". Return all face-down cards on the field to their owner's hands. For each card returned to a player's hand by this cards effect, that player shuffles 1 card in their hand into their Deck.

[spoiler=Yuki and Mai]

096 - Yuki & Mai

2wgdtw5.png

During the turn you Summon this card, and during each of your Standby phases afterward, select either FIRE or WATER attribute. This card's attribute is treated as the selected attribute until your next Standby phase. If this card is FIRE attribute, increase its ATK by 500. If this card is WATER attribute, increase its Defense by 500.

097 - Yuki

2m6n2bl.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck if a "Yuki & Mai" you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while it is a WATER monster. You can treat this card's name as "Yuki & Mai", but only when activating a Spell or Trap card that requires "Yuki & Mai" to be on the field while it is a FIRE monster.

098 - Mai

2hp66vk.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck when a "Yuki & Mai" you control is destroyed while it is a FIRE monster. You can treat this card's name as "Yuki & Mai", but only when activating the effects of a Spell or Trap card that requires "Yuki & Mai" to be on the field while it is a WATER monster.

099 - Crimson Maiden "Crimson Dead!!"

o5ynvo.png

This card can only be activated while you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai", while it is a FIRE monster. If this card is activated during a Main phase, randomly shuffle 2 cards in your opponent's hand into their Deck. If this card is activated during a Battle phase, increase the ATK of "Yuki & Mai" by 600. If it is your opponent's Battle phase, they must attack "Yuki & Mai" with at least one monster during this turn, if possible.

100 - Treacherous Maiden "Judas Kiss"

168v7gg.png

This card can only be activated while you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai", while it is a WATER monster. You can activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Redirect that attack to a selected "Yuki & Mai" on your side of the field, and shift the selected monster to Defense position. Also, increase the DEF of the selected monster by 600 until the End phase. During this turn, if an opponent's monster attacks "Yuki & Mai" with an ATK less than or equal to the DEF of "Yuki & Mai", destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.

101 - Together Sign "Steam Rush"

awaonl.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yuki & Mai". Flip all cards on your opponent's field into face-down Defense Position, and increase your Life Points by 300 for each card flipped face-down by this card's effect. As long as this card remains face-up, increase your Life Points by 300 each time your opponent flips a card face-up.

102 - Fire Sign "Flare in Black"

x3sc92.png

You can only activate this card while you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai" while it is a FIRE monster. Discard any number of cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard, up to 10. Inflict damage on your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined Levels of any monsters you discarded x100. Destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field for each Spell card you discarded. Destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field for each Trap card you discarded.

103 - Ice Sign "White Wedding"

2823lsy.png

You can only activate this card while you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai" while it is a WATER monster. Select 2 face-up monsters on the field (other than "Yuki & Mai"), and assign them a number (#1 or #2). Both players then pick up the top card of their Deck. If the top card of your Deck is a Monster card, destroy Monster #2 and add the card you picked up to your hand. If it is a Spell or Trap card, send it to the Graveyard and destroy Monster #1. If the top card of your opponent's Deck is a Monster card, remove Monster #1 from play. If it is a Spell or Trap card, it is shuffled into their Deck, and Monster #2 is removed from play.

104 - Extinguish "Eternity of Heat and Cold"

2v14yl1.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yuki & Mai". You can only activate this card if you have at least 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard that includes "Yuki & Mai" in its effect text. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Yuki & Mai" has its attribute treated as both FIRE and WATER. By sending this face-up card on the field to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters on the field x 200, OR flip all cards on your opponent's side of the field face-down.

105 - Witch Sign "Witch's Circle of Flame"

6hnuvc.png

You can only activate this card while you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai" while it is a FIRE monster. During your Battle phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to increase the ATK of "Yuki & Mai" by 700 until the End phase. Negate the effect of this card while "Yuki & Mai" is not a FIRE monster. Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yuki & Mai".

106 - Blizzard Sign "Freezing Gale Wind"

14ybiao.png

You can only activate this card while you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai" while it is a WATER monster. During your End phase, if "Yuki & Mai" did not declare an attack during this turn, you can place 1 "Frost Counter" on each face-up card on your opponent's side of the field. A card with a "Frost Counter" cannot declare an attack, change its battle position, be flipped face-down, or activate or apply its effects, and cannot be removed from the field in any way. Remove all "Frost Counters" from the field during your opponent's End phase.

107 - Together Sign "Fiery, Frosty Barrier"

i1dtua.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yuki & Mai". While "Yuki & Mai" is a FIRE monster, no monsters on your opponent's side of the field with an Original ATK of 1500 or less can declare an attack. While "Yuki & Mai" is a WATER monster, no monster on your opponent's side of the field with an Original DEF of 1500 or more can declare an attack.

108 - Magic Sign "Witch's Secret Spell"

nyec01.png

You can only activate this card while you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai" while it is a FIRE monster. Turn all monsters on your opponent's side of the field face-down and shuffle them. Your opponent then selects 1 of them and guesses its level. Then, flip all your opponent's face-down monsters face-up (do not activate flip effects at this time), and if your opponent guessed wrong, inflict damage on your opponent's Life Points equal to that monsters level x200. Afterward, return all monsters to their original positions.

109 - Magic Sign "Frosty Love Magic"

124u9v8.png

This card can only be activated if you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai" while it is a WATER monster. Once per turn, by sending any number of cards in your hand to the Graveyard, select the same number of face-down Spell and Trap cards on the field. Those cards cannot be activated or destroyed until your opponent's next End Phase. Negate this effect if you do not control a "Yuki & Mai" while it is a WATER monster.

110 - Together Sign "Kiss of Life"

8ww64w.png

You can only activate this card while you control a face-up "Yuki" or "Mai". Shuffle that "Yuki" or "Mai" into your Deck, and then Special Summon 1 "Yuki & Mai" from your Graveyard.

111 - Extinguish "Essence of Heat and Cold"

t9gn0y.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yuki & Mai". You can only activate this card if you have at least 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard that includes "Yuki & Mai" in its effect text. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, "Yuki & Mai" has its attribute treated as both FIRE and WATER. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all face-down Spell and Trap cards on the field, and inflict damage on your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards in their hand x200.

112 - Together Sign "Blessing of a Wonderful God"

el5r40.png

You can only activate this card while you control a face-up "Yuki & Mai", and while there is at least 1 "Shinki" in your Graveyard. During the turn that you activate this card, negate all card effects on your opponent's side of the field.

[spoiler=Yumeko]

113 - Yumeko

2ajc3k1.png

Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each occupied Monster Card Zone on your opponent's field. While this card is face-up on the field, if a "Shinki" you control would be destroyed by a card effect or by battle, negate the action and send the card to the Graveyard. This effect can only be used once per game.

114 - Corpse Promise "Doll of Misery"

15xl2qq.png

You can activate this card only while you control a face-up "Yumeko". Special Summon a "Sword Token" in all unoccupied Monster Card Zones on your opponent's side of the field (Warrior-type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 800/DEF 800). If a "Sword Token" is offered as a Tribute, inflict 800 damage to its controller. Each time a "Sword Token" is removed from the field, discard a card from the top of your opponent's Deck.

115 - Dreamy Doll "Illusory Revenge"

16lbpsh.png

You can only activate this card when a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while there is a face-up "Yumeko" on your side of the field. Send the top three cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard, and if any of them are Monster cards, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points. If any of them are Spell or Trap cards, add those cards to your opponent's hand.

116 - Rain Sign "Boundary-Piercing Sword"

2v2igj5.png

This card can only be equipped to "Yumeko". Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 200 for each card that is removed from play. During the End phase of a turn that Yumeko destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can remove 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard from play.

117 - Maid's Secret Skill "Jizou's Battle Maiden"

34sgsug.png

This card can only be equipped to "Yumeko". Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300. During your Battle phase, instead of declaring an attack with this card, you can place 1 "Sword Counter" on a monster controlled by your opponent. If that monster attacks, changes its battle position, or is removed from the field, remove all "Sword Counters" from it. Each time a "Sword Counter(s)" is removed from the field, inflict 300 damage to your opponent per counter.

118 - Maid's Duty "Guardian of Time and Space"

2jc8oep.png

Destroy this card if you do not control a face-up "Yumeko". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all card effects that affect a turn's phases are negated, and all effects of cards that remove cards from play negated. "Yumeko" and any cards with "Yumeko" in their effect text are unaffected by this card's effects.

[spoiler=Shinki (Unfinished)]

119 - Shinki

120 - Effervescence "Makai's Shimmering Pearl"

121. Dissonance "Separation of Mind and Body"

122 - Eminence "Hell Realm Sigil"

123 - Resplendence "Creation Anew"

124 - Evanescence "Destruction Wrought"

125 - Exodus "Absolute End"

126 - The Impossible "Miracle of a Wonderful God"

Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

[spoiler=Rumia]

Rumia

2z3rkud.png

During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 "Darkness Counter" on this card. If a monster with a "Darkness Counter" declares an attack, the controller must flip a coin. If it's tails, end that player's Battle Phase. Each time this card successfully attacks one of your opponent's monsters, you can place take 1 "Darkness Counter" from this card and place it on one of your opponent's face-up monsters.

Moon Sign "Moonlight Ray"

2m5lapj.png

This card can only be equipped to "Rumia". If there are any "Darkness Counters" on the equipped monster, you can attack without having to flip a coin. If the equipped monster does damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can send this card to your Graveyard to allow the equipped monster to attack a second time this Battle Phase.

Night Sign "Night Bird"

10oqko9.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Rumia" on your field. Remove all "Darkness Counters" from every monster on your field and deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of removed "Darkness Counters" x200. If your opponent takes less than 1000 Life Points of damage, choose 2 cards at random from your opponent's hand and remove them from play.

Darkness Sign "Demarcation"

33cc4fc.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Rumia" on your field. Place 1 "Darkness Counter" on every face-up monster on your opponent's field. Increase your Life Points by 200 for every "Darkness Counter" on your opponent's field. If there is a face-up "Rumia" with 5 or more "Darkness Counters" on your field, you can send it to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "EX Rumia" from your hand or Deck.

EX Rumia

10fyfjq.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Darkness Sign "Demarcation"". You can treat this card's name as "Rumia". During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 "Darkness Counter" on this card. Whenever this card successfully destroys one of your opponent's monsters, you may remove 1 "Darkness Counter" from this card to deal 400 Life Points of damage to your opponent.

Black Queen "Grasp of Darkness"

qqwhsn.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. As long as this card is face-up on your field, your opponent cannot declare an attack with any monster that has a "Darkness Counter". If one of your opponent's monsters has 3 or more "Darkness Counters", you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy that monster.

Moon Sign "Dark Side of the Moon"

34ss5xy.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, place 1 "Darkness Counter" on a face-up monster on your opponent's field. You cannot place a "Darkness Counter" on a monster that already has 2 or more "Darkness Counters". If every face-up monster on your opponent's field has 2 or more "Darkness Counters", destroy this card.

Hades Sign "Apocalypse Sword"

fkprpw.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by the number of "Darkness Counters" on it x200. Whenever the equipped monster declares an attack, remove 2 "Darkness Counters" from the equipped monster. If any monster with a "Darkness Counter" is destroyed by battle by the equipped monster, take every "Darkness Counter" from that monster and place them on the equipped monster.

Lacerations "Ill-Fated Magician's Trick"

2mhhjj4.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. For each monster on the field, place 1 "Darkness Counter" on any face-up monster on the field. You cannot place more than 2 "Darkness Counters" on any monster with this card's effect unless there are no other monsters to choose from.

Shadow Sign "Inescapable Dominion"

33lyzjo.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. Once per turn, you can take 1 "Darkness Counter" from any face-up monster on the field and place it on any other face-up monster on the field. Decrease the ATK and DEF of every face-up monster on the field except "EX Rumia" by the number of "Darkness Counters" on that monster x400. If a monster with a "Darkness Counter" is destroyed by battle, place every "Darkness Counter" that was on that monster on this card. During each of your Standby Phases, take 1 "Darkness Counter" off of this card and place it on a face-up monster on the field.

Black Queen "Shadow-Flame Engine"

291fdxd.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. Discard any number of cards from your hand. For each card you discarded, place 1 "Darkness Counter" on every face-up monster on the field. You take damage to your Life Points equal to the number of cards you discarded x750. If you discarded every card in your hand, draw 1 card form your Deck.

Darkness "Absolute Darkness"

15wfm76.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. Destroy every face-up monster on the field with a "Darkness Counter". Place every "Darkness Counter" that was on the destroyed monsters on this card. During each of your Standby Phases, your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the number of "Darkness Counters" on this card x100. As long as this card is face-up on your field, you cannot Normal Summon a monster.

[spoiler=Daiyousei]

Daiyousei

24cy1bm.png

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up Fairy-Type monsters by 400. Whenever your opponent declares an attack on a face-up Fairy-Type monster on your field, you may send this card to your Graveyard to end your opponent's Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can search your deck for 1 "Cirno" and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Cirno]

Cirno

27xgml5.png

If this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster with 2000 ATK or less from your hand. Once per turn, you can negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and return it to its owner's hand.

Ice Sign "Icicle Fall"

2mrxqhd.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Cirno" on your field. Whenever any player Summons a monster, they must flip a coin. If it's tails, remove the monster from play. The owner takes damage to their Life Points equal to half of that monster's ATK. Shuffle this card into your Deck after 3 monsters have been removed from play by this card's effect.

Hail Sign "Hail Storm"

25iqb5y.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Cirno" on your field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can declare an attack. If a monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard by the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card, the owner must discard cards form their hand equal to the level of the destroyed monster. Remove this card from play during your 2nd Standby Phase after this card was activated.

Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze"

28sqznl.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Cirno" on your field. During each player's End Phase, all of that player's face-up monsters are switched into Defense Position. Whenever a monster is destroyed as a result of battle, the owner takes damage equal to half of the destroyed monster's DEF. The destroyed monster is then returned to the owner's hand. If either player has no face-up monsters during their End Phase, destroy this card.

Snow Sign "Diamond Blizzard"

2utna4h.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Cirno" on your field. Both players must place 1 Ice Fairy Token (WATER/Fairy/Level 1/300 ATK/300 DEF) in each empty monster card zone on their field. During each player's Standby Phase, they must sacrifice 1 Ice Fairy Token. If there are no Ice Fairy Tokens during a player's End Phase, they lose 500 Life Points for every Ice Fairy Token left on the field, then destroy this card.

[spoiler=Hong Meiling]

Hong Meiling

116ubnq.png

Whenever this card destroys one of your opponent's monsters, reduce any damage dealt to your opponent's Life Points by half. If your opponent declares an attack on this monster while it is in face-up Defense Position, immediately switch this card into Attack Position.

Flower Sign "Gorgeous Sweet Flower"

263iu86.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hong Meiling" on your field. During the turn that this card is activated, you cannot declare an attack with any monster except for "Hong Meiling". Any face-up "Hong Meiling" on your field can attack twice during your Battle Phase this turn. If your opponent takes more than 1000 Life Points of damage during this turn, remove this card from play.

Rainbow Sign "Rainbow Wind Chime"

6nzi1w.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hong Meiling" on your field. As long as this card is face-up on your field, increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 300. During your End Phase, switch every face-up monster on your field into Defense Position. If a monster on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card.

Illusion Sign "Imaginary Dream Vine"

5v29nr.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hong Meiling" on your field. Whenever your opponent declares an attack on a face-up monster on your field, flip a coin and call it. If you guess correctly, your opponent must choose a different monster. If there are no other monsters on your field, your opponent takes 500 Life Points of damage.

Colorful Sign "Extreme Color Typhoon"

34ili6v.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hong Meiling" on your field. Discard up to 5 cards from your hand. Place 1 "Martial Arts Counter" on a face-up "Hong Meiling" on your field for each card discarded from your hand. During your Standby Phase, remove 1 "Martial Arts Counter" to activate one of the following effects.

Colorful Flip "Fluttering Petals and Falling Leaves"

2hi1k6q.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hong Meiling" on your field. Whenever a monster is destroyed by battle, place 1 "Martial Arts Counter" on this card. Whenever a monster declares an attack, that player takes damage to their Life Points equal to the number of "Martial Arts Counters" on this card x100. During the Standby Phase of the turn that this card has 5 or more "Martial Arts Counters", destroy this card.

[spoiler=Koakuma]

Koakuma

1z17hmv.png

During your Battle Phase, you can reduce this card's ATK and DEF to 500 to increase the ATK of a face-up monster on your field by 800 until your opponent's next End Phase. During your Main Phase, you may return this card from the field to your hand to search your Deck for 1 "Patchouli Knowledge" and add it to your hand.

Cold Sign "Icicle Mist"

160vr5w.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Koakuma" on your field. Reduce the DEF of every face-up monster on your opponent's field by 300 until your next End Phase. If you skip your Battle Phase during the turn this card is activated, you can search your Deck for 1 "Patchouli Knowledge" and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Patchouli Knowledge]

146 - Patchouli Knowledge

30lh0mp.png

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Koakuma" from your hand or Deck. During each of your Standby Phases, you can choose 1 face-up monster on the field. This card has the same Attribute as the selected monster until your End Phase.

147 - Fire Sign "Agni Radiance"

ht9vm1.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Patchouli Knowledge" on your field. Destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field. Your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the number of face-down Spell or Trap Cards on their field x300. If your opponent has no face-down Spell or Trap Cards on their field when this card is activated, choose 1 card at random from your opponent's hand and discard it.

148 - Water Sign "Bury In Lake"

a3l4bm.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Patchouli Knowledge" on your field. Switch every face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field into Defense Position, and increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 500. Your opponent takes 200 Life Points of damage for each monster on their side of the field that is destroyed by battle during the turn this card is activated.

149 - Wood Sign "Green Storm"

2zp5clz.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Patchouli Knowledge" on your field. Choose 1 face-up monster on your field. During your Battle Phase this turn, the selected monster can attack 3 times. You cannot declare an attack with any other monster during the turn that this card is activated.

150 - Earth Sign "Trilithon Shake"

zkq2ok.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Patchouli Knowledge" on your field. Pick 1 card at random from your opponent's hand and add it to your hand. Then discard 1 other card from your hand. If the card you took from your opponent is sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play.

151 - Metal Sign "Silver Dragon"

27zdw2b.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Patchouli Knowledge" on your field. Choose 2 face-up monsters on your field. You can increase the ATK of 1 of the selected monsters by the ATK of the other monster, and reduce the ATK of the other monster to 0 until your opponent's next End Phase.

152 - Moon Sign "Silent Selene"

289vok6.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Patchouli Knowledge" on your field. Each time your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, select 1 face-up monster on their field. Decrease the ATK and DEF of the selected monster by 500. If the selected monster has an effect, your opponent cannot activate that monster's effect until the next time this card's effect is activated.

153 - Sun Sign "Royal Flare"

2cny4at.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Patchouli Knowledge" on your field. Once per turn, whenever one of your opponent's monsters declares an attack, you can negate the attack and select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field. The selected monster must declare an attack on the same monster on your field that was originally targeted.

[spoiler=Sakuya Izayoi]

154 - Sakuya Izayoi

bhj5uc.png

Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each empty Monster Card Zone on your field. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle while there is a face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field, you may Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your next Standby Phase. This effect can only be used once per game.

155 - Conjuring "Misdirection"

2dbku3s.png

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack on a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" on your field. Negate the attack and deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the difference between the attacking monster's ATK and the defending monster's DEF. If the ATK of the attacking monster is lower than the DEF of the defending monster, increase your Life Points by the difference between the attacking monster's ATK and the defending monster's DEF.

156 - Conjuring "Eternal Meek"

1j26bn.png

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack on a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" on your field. Negate the attack and switch the Attacking Monster into Defense Position. If "Sakuya Izayoi" is in Defense Position, switch it into Attack Position. During your next Battle Phase, you must declare an attack on that monster with a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" on your field. Your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the difference between the Attacking Monster's ATK and the Defending Monster's DEF. If there isn't a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" on your field during your Battle Phase, you take 500 Life Points of damage.

157 - Illusion Existence "Clock Corpse"

m98tg5.png

This card can only be activated during your 2nd Main Phase while there is a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" on your field. After your 2nd Main Phase, skip back into your Battle Phase. Do not go into your 2nd Main Phase after you finish your Battle Phase. Remove this card from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

158 - Illusion Image "Luna Clock"

2j0xh5g.png

This card can only be activated when your opponent enters their Battle Phase while there is a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" on your field. Increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 500. You do not take any damage to your Life Points during the turn this card is activated. Your opponent cannot activate a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card effect during the turn this card is activated.

159 - Silver Sign "Perfect Maid"

2jesolj.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" on your field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent can only place 1 card from their hand onto the field per turn. You opponent cannot enter their 2nd Main Phase as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

160 - Maid Secret Skill "Marionette"

255l4wh.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" on your field. Choose 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field. If the Level of the selected monster is 4 or less, destroy the selected monster. If the Level of the selected monster is between 5 and 8, take control of the selected monster until your opponent's next End Phase. If the Level of the selected monster is 9 or more, increase the ATK of a face-up "Sakuya Izayoi" by the Level of the selected monster x100.

[spoiler=Remilia Scarlet]

161 - Remilia Scarlet

33mo1og.png

Whenever a monster on your opponent's field is destroyed by battle, increase your Life Points by 300. Whenever your opponent declares an attack on a face-up monster on your field, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the attack.

162 - Divine Punishment "Young Demon Lord"

20ru26g.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field. Whenever your opponent activates a Monster Card effect, you can pay 800 Life Points to negate the activation of the effect and destroy that monster. You can only activate this effect once per turn. Place 1 "Vampire Counters" on this card each time you activate its effect. You can remove 3 "Vampire Counters" form this card during your turn to choose 1 monster on the field and remove it from play, then destroy this card.

163 - Hell Sign "Scarlet Netherworld"

29ws3sk.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field. Whenever a monster would be destroyed by battle, place 1 "Vampire Counter" on that monster. During each player's Standby Phase, they take damage to their Life Points equal to the number of "Vampire Counters" on each face-up monster on their field x100. During each player's End Phase, they can pay 500 Life Points to destroy 1 face-up monster on their field with a "Vampire Counter".

164 - God Art "Vampire Illusion"

jv2ko0.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field. Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field and add it to your hand. Your opponent must then pick a card at random from your hand. If they select their monster, return it to the field and you take damage to your Life Points equal to the ATK of that monster. If your opponent selects a different monster, you can Special Summon that monster on your field in face-up Attack Position. You cannot declare an attack with that monster during the turn that this card is activated. If your opponent selects a Spell or Trap Card, discard that card and draw 1 card from your Deck. If your opponent didn't select their monster, remove it from play.

165 - Scarlet Bat "Vampirish Night"

149qxau.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field. Select 1 face-up monster on your field other than "Remilia Scarlet" and destroy it. Increase your Life Points by half of the destroyed monster's ATK. If they destroyed monster had an effect, select 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field and remove it from play.

166 - Night Sign "Queen of Midnight"

n1v4g3.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field. Flip every face-up monster on the field into face-down Defense Position except for "Remilia Scarlet". Increase your Life Points by the number of monsters on the field destroyed by battle x500 between the moment this card is activated and your next End Phase. If no monsters were destroyed by battle before your next End Phase, remove 1 face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field from play and increase your Life Points by 2000.

167 - Scarlet Sign "Scarlet Meister"

xaufc0.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field. Remove all "Vampire Counters" from every face-up monster on your field and deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of removed counters x300. If there are no "Vampire Counters" on any face-up monster on your field when this card is activated, select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field and take control of it until your next End Phase.

168 - Scarlet Gensokyo

6iquk4.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Remilia Scarlet" on your field. As long as this card remains face-up on your field, neither player can declare an attack. During your Standby Phase, you can select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field and return it to your opponent's hand. Your opponent can discard 1 card from their hand to Special Summon that monster during their next End Phase in face-up Attack Position. Remove this card from play during your 3rd End Phase after this card is activated.

[spoiler=Flandre Scarlet]

169 - Flandre Scarlet

dxbh8k.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 face-up Level 5 or higher monsters on your field from play. This card cannot declare an attack on the turn that it is Special Summoned.

170 - Taboo "Cranberry Trap"

makuit.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field. Discard 1 card from your hand when this card is activated. During each of your Standby Phases, select 1 face-up monster on your field and place this card under it. You cannot select the same monster two turns in a row. If there are no other face-up monsters on your field, destroy this card. If your opponent declares an attack on a monster that is on top of this card, remove both the attacking and defending monsters from play. Your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the difference between the attacking monster's ATK and the defending monster's DEF.

171 - Taboo "Lävatein"

2yzm042.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Flandre Scarlet". Whenever the equipped monster declares an attack, reduce the ATK and DEF of the Defending Monster to 0. Whenever the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster, they do not take damage to their Life Points. Remove any monster destroyed by the equipped monster from play.

172 - Taboo "Four of a Kind"

2lk8c5u.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field. Place up to 3 Flandre Tokens (DARK/Fiend-Type/Level 6/1950 ATK/1350 DEF) in any empty Monster Card Zones on your field. You cannot offer a Flandre Token as tribute to summon another monster. You can only attack with 1 Flandre Token during your Battle Phase. During your Standby Phase, you can destroy 1 Flandre Token on your field to choose 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field and destroy it. If "Flandre Scarlet" is removed from the field, destroy all Flandre Tokens on your field.

173 - Taboo "Kagome, Kagome"

2chv060.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field. Switch every monster on your field into face-down Defense Position and then rearrange them on your field in any order. Your opponent must choose 1 card. If they select "Flandre Scarlet", give control of that card to your opponent for the rest of the game. If they choose any other monster, destroy every card on your opponent's field.

174 - Taboo "Maze of Love"

s1jfr8.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field. Whenever your opponent declares an attack, you can flip a coin. If the result is heads, the attack is redirected to the monster directly to the left of the Defending Monster. If there are no monsters on the left side of the Defending Monster, the attack is redirected to the monster on the far right side of the field. If the result is tails, the attack is redirected to the monster directly to the right of the Defending Monster. If there are no monsters on the right side of the Defending Monster, the attack is redirected to the monster on the far left side of the field. This effect can only be activated once per turn. If there is only 1 monster on your field during any player's End Phase, destroy this card.

175 - Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break"

28jkz7b.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field. Select 1 face-up monster on your field other than "Flandre Scarlet". During your next Battle Phase, the selected monster can attack up to 3 times. No other monster on your field can declare an attack during the turn that this card is activated.

176 - Forbidden Barrage "Catadioptric"

165s9e.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field. At any time during your turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand in order to look at your opponent's hand and any face-down cards on their field. You can discard a second card from your hand to destroy 1 face-down card on your opponent's field or send one card in their hand to their Graveyard. You can only activate this effect once per turn.

177 - Forbidden Barrage "Counter Clock"

ok3p1s.png

This card can only be activated when a monster on your field is destroyed by battle while there is a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field. If "Flandre Scarlet" is the only face-up monster on your field, you can Special Summon the destroyed monster to your field in face-up Attack Position during the End Phase of this turn by paying Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200. If there is at least 1 face-up monster on your field other than "Flandre Scarlet", you can remove that monster from play to Special Summon the destroyed monster.

178 - Secret Barrage "And Then There Were None?"

2ccq7b8.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field. Shuffle a face-up "Flandre Scarlet" on your field into your Deck. Remove every card on the field from play. Both players take damage to their Life Points equal to the number of cards removed from their field x100. If this card causes both you and your opponent to lose all of your Life Points, you lose the duel.

179 - Q.E.D. "Ripples of 495 Years"

10xwxnl.png

This card can only be activated if "Flandre Scarlet" is face-up on your field. Both you and your opponent discard your entire hand, you both lose 200 Life Points for each card you sent to the Graveyard. Then both you and your opponent remove every face-down card on your side of the field from play, draw 1 card for each card removed from play. If this card causes both you and your opponent to lose all of your Life Points, you lose the duel.

Perfect Cherry Blossom

[spoiler=Letty Whiterock]

180 - Letty Whiterock

33aylw9.png

As long as this card remains face-up on your field, both you and your opponent may only attack with 1 monster per turn. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle by a FIRE monster, remove this card from play. During your 3rd End Phase after this card is summoned, return this card to your hand.

181 - Cold Sign "Lingering Cold"

35avh95.png

This card can only be equipped to "Letty Whiterock". As long as this card remains face-up on your field, the equipped monster cannot be returned to your hand. Each time the equipped monster deals damage to your opponent's Life Points, place 1 "Winter Counter" on the equipped monster. During your opponent's Battle Phase, you may remove 3 "Winter Counters" from the equipped monster to immediately end your opponent's turn.

182 - Cold Sign "Cold Snap"

2vl9vl2.png

Special Summon 1 "Letty Whiterock" from your hand in face-up Attack Position. Increase the ATK of "Letty Whiterock" by 500 for each Monster Card on the field including "Letty Whiterock". During the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated, shuffle "Letty Whiterock" back into your Deck.

183 - Winter Sign "Flower Wither Away"

2195ety.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Letty Whiterock" on your field. During each of your Standby Phases, you may discard 1 card from your hand to lower the ATK and DEF of 1 monster on your opponent's field by 500. If any monster's ATK or DEF is reduced to 0 by this card's effect, remove it from play and shuffle this card back into your Deck. If "Letty Whiterock" is returned to your hand, you may send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon a "Letty Whiterock" from your hand during your next Standby Phase.

184 - Winter Sign "Northern Winter"

qoya78.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Letty Whiterock" on your field. If a face-up "Letty Whiterock" on your field does damage to your opponent's Life Points, that monster can attack a second time this Battle Phase. This effect can only be activated once per turn. If "Letty Whiterock" is returned to your hand, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon "Letty Whiterock" from your hand during your next Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Chen]

185 - Chen

218una.png

If there is a face-up "Ran Yakumo" on your field, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can equip this card to a face-up "Ran Yakumo" on your field. Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped with this card by 300.

186 - Wizard Sign "Phoenix Egg"

2dvq6h5.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Chen" on your field. Whenever the equipped monster does damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand. If your opponent has no cards in their hand, they must discard the top card on their Deck. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may remove this card from play to Special Summon it during your Standby Phase.

187 - Shikigami Sign "Pentagram Flight"

sutrte.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Chen" on your field. Place 3 "Shikigami Counters" on a face-up "Chen" on your field. During each of your Standby Phases, remove 1 "Shikigami Counter" and switch the ATK and DEF of one of your opponent's monsters. When the last "Shikigami Counter" is removed, you can destroy this card to Special Summon 1 "Ran Yakumo" from your hand or Deck.

188 - Flight Sign "Flight of Idaten"

140g94m.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Chen" on your field. Discard up to 5 cards from your hand, and then flip a coin and call it. If you guess incorrectly, you take damage to your Life Points equal to the number of cards you discarded x500. If you guessed correctly, you can draw cards from your Deck equal to the number of cards you discarded.

189 - Direction Sign "Kimontonkou"

2vux2ps.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Chen" on your field. Both players roll a six-sided die once. If the results are the same, both players roll again. The player with the lower result takes damage to their Life Points equal to their result x400. The player with the higher result can search their Deck for 1 card and add it to their hand.

[spoiler=Alice Margatroid]

190 - Alice Margatroid

2yv99us.png

Each turn during your Standby Phase, you can Summon 1 Doll Token (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 3/800 ATK/800 DEF) in Attack Position. During your Main Phase, you may remove 1 monster on your field from play to Summon 1 Doll Token.

191 - Puppeteer Sign "Maiden's Bunraku"

e8wche.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Alice Margatroid" and at least 3 Doll Tokens on your field. Destroy every Doll Token on your field and place 1 "Puppeteer Counter" on a face-up "Alice Margatroid" on your field for each destroyed Doll Token. Each time you Summon a Doll Token, remove 1 "Puppeteer Counter" from "Alice Margatroid" and place it on a Doll Token on your field. Whenever a monster with a "Puppeteer Counter" would be destroyed by battle, remove 1 "Puppeteer Counter" from that monster and negate the attack.

192 - Darkness Sign "Foggy London Dolls"

i4la4o.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Alice Margatroid" on your field. Whenever a monster on your field would be destroyed by battle, you can destroy 1 Doll Token on your field to negate the attack. You take damage to your Life Points equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK.

193 - Cycle Sign "Reincarnated Tibetan Dolls"

2j2xbg8.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Alice Margatroid" on your field. Place 1 Doll Token (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 3/800 ATK/800 DEF) in each empty Monster Card Zone on your field. Increase your Life Points by 200 for each Doll Token Summoned by this card's effect. If there are no Doll Tokens on your field when this card is activated, draw 2 cards from your Deck.

194 - Elegant Sign "Spring Kyoto Dolls"

2v9x2tu.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Alice Margatroid" on your field. During each of your Standby Phases, activate one of the following effects.

* Increase the ATK of all Doll Tokens on your field by 500 until your opponent's End Phase.

* Increase the DEF of all Doll Tokens on your field by 800 until your opponent's End Phase.

* Destroy 1 Doll Token on your field to draw 1 card from your Deck.

* Destroy 1 Doll Token on your field to increase the ATK and DEF of a face-up "Alice Margatroid" on your field by 500 until your opponent's End Phase.

195 - Curse "Hanged Hourai Dolls"

11lr2ub.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Alice Margatroid" on your field. Destroy all Doll Tokens on your field. If you destroyed 1 Doll Token, increase the ATK of a face-up "Alice Margatroid" on your field by 800 until your End Phase. If you destroyed 2 Doll Tokens, your opponent takes 1200 Life Points of damage. If you destroyed 3 Doll Tokens, choose 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field and remove it from play. If you destroyed 4 Doll Tokens, increase the ATK of a face-up "Alice Margatroid" by 2000.

196 - Testing "Goliath Doll"

sy9h7b.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Alice Margatroid" on your field. During your Main Phase, you can destroy 3 Doll Tokens on your field to Summon 1 Goliath Doll Token (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 8/2400 ATK/2400 DEF) in Attack Position. Whenever a Goliath Doll Token declares an attack, switch every monster on your opponent's field into Attack Position.

[spoiler=The Prismriver Sisters]

197 - Lunasa Prismriver

12575fr.png

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 card with "Prismriver" in its name and add it to your hand. Increase the ATK and DEF of each face-up monster on your field by 100.

198 - Spirit Strings "Stradivarius"

zxo3k4.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Lunasa Prismriver" on your field. Switch every monster on your opponent's field into face-down Defense Position. Your opponent takes 200 Life Points of damage for every monster on their field. If a monster on your opponent's field is destroyed by battle during the turn that this card is activated, return the destroyed monster to your opponent's hand.

199 - Merlin Prismriver

2rotks9.png

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 card with "Prismriver" in its name and add it to your hand. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 each time one of your opponent's monsters is destroyed by battle.

200 - Trumpet Ghost "Hina Phantasm"

2nqvc55.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Merlin Prismriver" on your field. Destroy 1 face-up monster on your field and increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 500 until the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated. If your opponent doesn't take damage to their Life Points during the turn that this card is activated, return the monster destroyed by this card's effect to your hand.

201 - Lyrica Prismriver

157kfsw.png

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 card with "Prismriver" in its name and add it to your hand. If this card is the only face-up monster on your field during your Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand.

202 - Dark Keys "Fazioli Dark Performance"

16iflg7.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Lyrica Prismriver" on your field. Select 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. If it is a Spell or Trap Card, remove it from play. If it is a Monster Card, Special Summon it on your field in face-up Attack Position. Remove that monster from play during the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated.

203 - Noisy Sign "Live Poltergeist"

parlu.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Lunasa Prismriver", "Merlin Prismriver", and "Lyrica Prismriver" on your field. During each of your Standby Phases, you can select 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field and place it face-down on your field. Then select 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand and place it face-down on your opponent's field.

204 - Funeral Concert "Stygian Riverside"

r0pkp4.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Lunasa Prismriver", "Merlin Prismriver", and "Lyrica Prismriver" on your field. Select 1 monster on each player's field and send them to the Graveyard. Your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the Level of the monster on your field destroyed by this card's effect x400. You take damage to your Life Points equal to the Level of the monster on your opponent's field destroyed by this card's effect x400.

[spoiler=Youmu Konpaku]

205 - Youmu Konpaku

24zhqqa.png

When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, place 1 Myon Token (DARK/Zombie-Type/Level 6/1800 ATK/2200 DEF) in an empty Monster Card Zone on your field. During your Standby Phase, you can destroy this card and a Myon Token on your field to Special Summon 1 "Yuyuko Saigyouji" from your hand or Deck. You can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your next Standby Phase.

206 - Hell Realm Sword "200 Yojana in 1 Slash"

2r39isy.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field. Destroy 1 monster on your field and equip it to a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by the Level of the destroyed monster x300. Remove the destroyed monster from play during your next End Phase.

207 - Brute Sword "Karmic Punishment of the Idle and Unfocused"

b9i04h.png

This card can only be activated whenever your opponent destroys a monster on your field while there is a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field. Immediately end your opponent's turn and skip your next Main Phase. Increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 1000 until your next End Phase. Discard 1 card from your hand during your End Phase.

208 - Ghost Sword "Fasting of the Young Gaki"

2rxy03t.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" and a Myon Token on your field. Increase the ATK of each Myon Token on your field by 200 during each of your Standby Phases. As long as this card is face-up on your field, you cannot declare an attack with a Myon Token and your opponent cannot declare an attack on a Myon Token on your field. If there are no other monsters on your field during your Standby Phase, destroy this card. You can return this card to your hand during your Standby Phase. Decrease the ATK of every Myon Token on your field to 1800 during the End Phase of the turn that this card is removed from the field.

209 - Asura Sword "Obsession with the Present World"

wiakhl.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field. You can destroy up to 3 monsters on your field to increase the ATK of a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field by the number of destroyed monsters x1000. If a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field destroys a monster on your opponent's field in Defense Position during the turn that this card is activated, your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the DEF of the destroyed monster. Lower the ATK of each face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field to 2200 during the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated.

210 - Human Realm Sword "Delusion of Enlightenment"

id563t.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field. If a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field declares an attack during the turn that this card is activated, remove the Defending Monster from play after damage calculations. If a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" would be destroyed by battle by attacking a monster on your opponent's field with a higher ATK, you can Special Summon 1 "Youmu Konpaku" from your Graveyard during the Main Phase of your next turn.

211 - Heaven's Sword "Five Signs of the Dying Deva"

fxv15l.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field. Destroy every monster on the field except for a face-up "Youmu Konpaku" on your field. Discard 1 card from the top of your Deck for each monster destroyed by this card's effect. Whenever your opponent takes damage to their Life Points, discard 1 card from your hand. Remove this card from play during your 3rd End Phase after this card is activated.

[spoiler=Yuyuko Saigyouji]

212 - Yuyuko Saigyouji

1twxf4.png

When this card is Special Summoned, place 1 "Ghost Counter" on this card. Whenever your opponent declares an attack on this monster, you can remove 1 "Ghost Counter" from this card to negate the attack and decrease the ATK of this monster by 200.

213 - Ghostly Elegance "Fatal Light Trap"

16h0qpy.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field. Place 1 "Ghost Counter" on every face-up monster on your field with 1000 ATK or less. Place 2 "Ghost Counters" on every face-up monster on your field with more than 1000 ATK but less than 2500 ATK. Place 3 "Ghost Counters" on every face-up monster on your field with 2500 ATK or more. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot declare an attack on a face-up monster on your field with a "Ghost Counter". During each of your End Phases, remove 1 "Ghost Counter" from every monster on your field except for "Yuyuko Saigyouji". During your 3rd End Phase after this card is activated, destroy this card.

214 - Suicide "Lost Soul's Village"

r7ncwh.png

This card can only be activated when a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" is sent from your field to the Graveyard. Remove 1 face-up monster on your field with 1500 ATK or more from play. Special Summon 1 "Yuyuko Saigyouji" from your Graveyard with the same ATK as the monster that you removed from play and 0 DEF. Whenever "Yuyuko Saigyouji" destroys a monster by battle, place 1 "Ghost Counter" on "Yuyuko Saigyouji". If there isn't a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field during your End Phase, destroy this card.

215 - Demon World "Law of Mortality"

fx46d1.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field. Remove up to 3 "Ghost Counters" from a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field and place each of them on face-up monsters on your opponent's field. Take control of every face-up monster on the field with a "Ghost Counter". As long as this card remains face-up on your field, no monster with a "Ghost Counter" can declare an attack except for a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field. Whenever a face-up monster on your field with a "Ghost Counter" would be destroyed by battle, remove 1 "Ghost Counter" and negate the attack. If one of the monsters you took control of with this card's effect does not have a "Ghost Counter" during your End Phase, return control of that monster to your opponent. Remove this card from play during the End Phase of your turn that no face-up monsters on your field have a "Ghost Counter".

216 - Butterfly Delusion "Flowery Soul"

2m6o2eh.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field. Increase the ATK and DEF of every face-up monster on the field with a "Ghost Counter" by 400 for each "Ghost Counter" on that monster. Whenever a monster with a "Ghost Counter" destroys a monster by battle, remove 1 "Ghost Counter" from that monster. During each of your End Phases, destroy all face-up monsters on your field that do not have any "Ghost Counters" other than "Yuyuko Saigyouji".

217 - Divine Soul "Repository of Hirokawa"

dq3g40.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field. When this card is activated, you can discard up to 5 Monster Cards from your hand. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard from play. If that monster has 1500 ATK or less, place 1 "Ghost Counter" on a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field. If that monster has more than 1500 ATK, place 2 "Ghost Counters" on a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field. If there isn't a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field during your End Phase, destroy this card.

218 - Bloom "Perfect Cherry Blossom of Sumizome"

29dcnyc.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" on your field. Place 1 "Ghost Counter" on every face-up monster on the field. Increase your Life Points by 200 for each "Ghost Counter" placed on the field by this card's effect. If a face-up monster on your opponent's field has 3 or more "Ghost Counters" on it during the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated, remove it from play.

219 - Resurrection Butterfly

14lk6px.png

This card can only be activated when a face-up "Yuyuko Saigyouji" is sent from your field to the Graveyard by battle. Special Summon the destroyed monster during your next Standby Phase. Increase the ATK of "Yuyuko Saigyouji" by 500 for every "Ghost Counter" that was on it when it was sent to the Graveyard. Remove that monster from play during the End Phase of the turn that it is Special Summoned.

[spoiler=Ran Yakumo (In Progress)]

220 - Ran Yakumo

wrl7yc.png

As long as this card is face-up on your field, increase the ATK and DEF of every face-up "Chen" on your field by 500. If this card is Special Summoned, you can search your Deck for 1 Spell Card and add it to your hand.

221 - Shikigami "Wizard Fox Thoughts"

222 - Shikigami "Banquet of 12 General Gods"

223 - Shikigami's Radiance "Fox-Tanuki Youkai Laser"

224 - Shikigami's Radiance "Siege from All Sides"

225 - Shikigami's Radiance "Princess Tenko -Illusion-"

226 - Shikigami's Shot "Ultimate Buddhist"

227 - Shikigami's Shot "Unilateral Contact"

228 - Kokkuri-san's Contract

qzjfo4.png

You can only activate this card if there is a face-up "Ran Yakumo" on your field. This card is used to Ritual Summon "Yukari Yakumo". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 12 or more.

229 - Illusion God "Descent of Izuna Gongen"

[spoiler=Yukari Yakumo (In Progress)]

230 - Yukari Yakumo

2wd6ln5.png

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Kokkuri-san's Contract". As long as this card is face-up on your field, increase the ATK and DEF of every face-up "Ran Yakumo" on your field by 1000. If you declare an attack with this card, switch this card to Defense Position during your End Phase. You cannot switch this card into Attack Position during your next turn.

231 - Bounded Field "Curse of Dreams and Reality"

w7jx5l.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yukari Yakumo" on your field. Each player must draw 1 card from their Deck during their Standby Phase, and then place 1 card from their hand at the bottom of their Deck. If either player draws a card from their Deck because of a card effect, that player must place 1 card from their hand at the bottom of their Deck for each card they drew.

232 - Bounded Field "Balance of Motion and Stillness"

4ifzu8.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yukari Yakumo" on your field. Whenever a player declares an attack, they can only attack a monster in a Monster Card Zone directly opposite of the Attacking Monster. During a player's Main Phase, that player can discard 1 card from their hand to move 1 face-up monster on their field into an empty Monster Card Zone on their field.

233 - Bounded Field "Mesh of Light and Darkness"

egwxef.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yukari Yakumo" on your field. As long as this card is face-up on the field, both players can look at the other player's hand or at any face-down cards on their field at any time. If a face-down monster with a Flip Effect is flipped face-up, do not activate that monster's effect.

234. Evil Spirits "Xanadu of Straight and Curve"

xpwprd.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yukari Yakumo" on your field. You can remove up to 5 cards in your Graveyard from play in order to shuffle the same amount of cards from your Graveyard into your Deck, and then draw 1 card. If it is one of the cards you shuffled into your Deck, you can draw another card.

235 - Evil Spirits "Spiriting Away"

236 - Evil Spirits "Zen Temple"

237 - Sinister Spirits "Double Black Death Butterfly"

238 - Boundary of Humans and Youkai

239 - Bounded Field "Boundary of Life and Death"

240 - Danmaku Bounded Field

Immaterial and Missing Power

[spoiler=Suika Ibuki (In Progress)]

241 - Suika Ibuki

2dtobab.png

Whenever your opponent declares an attack on a face-up monster on your field, you may pay 500 Life Points to redirect the attack to this monster. If the attacking monster is destroyed as a result of battle the turn this effect is activated, your opponent can Special Summon the destroyed monster in face-up Attack Position during their End Phase.

242 - Undense Sign "Beyond All in the Fog"

2mp0qi8.png

This card can only be activated whenever your opponent declares an attack on a face-up "Suika Ibuki" on your field. Negate the attack and remove "Suika Ibuki" from play. Place 1 "Suika Counter" on each face-up monster on your opponent's field. Decrease the ATK and DEF of each monster with a "Suika Counter" by 500 during each of your opponent's Standby Phases. If during your End Phase there are no face-up monster on your opponent's field with a "Suika Counter", Special Summon 1 "Suika Ibuki" that was removed from play and destroy this card.

243 - Drunk Sign "Art of Oni Binding"

2vuepgg.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Suika Ibuki" on your field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players can only attack with 1 monster during their Battle Phase, and both players can also attack with 1 monster after their opponent's Battle Phase.

244 - Gather Sign "Throwing of Mt. Togakushi"

ajxc3o.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Suika Ibuki" on your field. Destroy 1 face-up "Suika Ibuki" on your field and activate one of the following effects.

* Increase the ATK of a face-up monster on your field by 3700 until your End Phase.

* Your opponent takes 1850 damage to their Life Points.

* Place 1 Suika Token (EARTH/Warrior-Type/Level 6/2200 ATK/1600 DEF) in each empty Monster Card Zone on your field.

245 - Hell "Sigh of Purgatory"

246 - Qi of Oni "Deep Fog Labyrinth"

247 - Oni Sign "Missing Power"

248 - Pandemonium

Imperishable Night

[spoiler=Wriggle Nightbug]

249 - Wriggle Nightbug

jiknwz.png

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on your field are treated as Insect-Type monsters. Each turn during your Standby Phase, you can Summon 1 Insect Token (DARK/Insect/Level 2/500 ATK/500 DEF) in Attack Position. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for every face-up Insect-Type monster on the field.

250 - Firefly Sign "Comet on Earth"

33z7hnk.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Wriggle Nightbug" on your field. Remove 1 face-up Insect Type monster on your field from play to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card that targets a face-up Insect Type monster on your field. If "Wriggle Nightbug" is the only face-up monster on your field during the End Phase this card was activated, you can Special Summon 1 Insect Type monster from your Graveyard with 1000 ATK or less.

251 - Lamp Sign "Firefly Phenomenon"

i69vlw.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Wriggle Nightbug" on your field. Equip this card to one of your opponent's monsters. Treat the monster equipped with this card as Insect Type. During your Standby Phase, place 1 "Firefly Counter" on the equipped monster. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, your opponent takes an extra 200 Life Points of damage for each "Firefly Counter" on the equipped monster.

252 - Wriggle Sign "Nightbug Tornado"

oii4bs.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Wriggle Nightbug" on your field. Destroy every Insect Token on your field to activate one of the following effects.

* Deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of destroyed Insect Tokens x200.

* Draw cards from your Deck equal to the number of destroyed Insect Tokens

* Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field for each destroyed Insect Token.

253 - Hidden Bug "Hermit of an Endless Night"

w1bigl.png

This card can only be activated if you control a face-up "Wriggle Nightbug". Equip all face-up Insect-Type monsters on your field to "Wriggle Nightbug". During the End Phase of your turn, discard 1 card equipped to "Wriggle Nightbug" to activate one of the following effects.

* Increase "Wriggle Nightbug's" ATK and DEF by 300.

* Inflict 400 Life Points of damage to your opponent.

* Draw 1 card from your Deck and add it to your hand.

If "Wriggle Nightbug" is destroyed, destroy this card and return all the equipped monsters to your hand. If this card is destroyed, remove "Wriggle Nightbug" from play and return the equipped monsters to the field.

[spoiler=Mystia Lorelei]

254 - Mystia Lorelei

ei8nt5.png

When this card is Summoned, flip every monster on the field except this card into face-down Defense Position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, flip effects cannot be activated. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase with 700 ATK and DEF. You can only activate this effect once.

255 - Vocal Sign "Howl of the Horned Owl"

5x1s2t.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Mystia Lorelei" on your field. Choose 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field. Decrease the ATK of that monster by 500 and increase its DEF by 500 until your opponent's next End Phase. If that monster is destroyed as a result of battle during the turn that this card is activated, draw 1 card.

256 - Moth Sign "Sphingid's Wingbeats"

2hcmiqd.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Mystia Lorelei" on your field. Your opponent discards their entire hand. Choose 3 cards from your opponent's Graveyard and add them to your opponent's hand. Your opponent then chooses 3 cards from your Graveyard and adds them to their hand.

257 - Hawk Sign "Ill-Starred Dive"

99oqae.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Mystia Lorelei" on your field. Remove 1 card in your hand from play and activate one of the following effects.

* Choose 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field with 1500 ATK or less and send it to the Graveyard.

* Choose 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field with more than 1500 ATK and decrease its ATK and DEF by 1000.

* Choose 1 card from your opponent's hand at random. If its a monster card, send it to the Graveyard. If its a Spell or Trap Card, discard 1 card from your hand.

258 - Night-Blindness "Song of the Night Sparrow"

33yszd4.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Mystia Lorelei" on your field. Whenever your opponent enters their Battle Phase, switch every monster on your field into face-down Defense Position and fill any empty Monster Card Zones with Spell or Trap Cards from your hand, and then rearrange them in any order. If your opponent attacks one of the face-down Spell or Trap Cards, destroy the attacking monster and remove the Spell or Trap Card from play. Return all Spell or Trap Cards that were placed on the field by this card's effect during your opponent's turn.

[spoiler=Keine Kamishirasawa]

259 - Keine Kamishirasawa

29vmag3.png

At the start of your turn, you can skip your Draw Phase in order to add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand. As long as this card is face-up on your field, you can look at any face-down cards you opponent has on the field.

260 - EX Keine Kamishirasawa

rmtxyb.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Spiritual Birth "First Pyramid"". As long as this card is face-up on the field, you can treat this card's name as "Keine Kamishirasawa". During your Standby Phase, you may remove 1 card in your hand from play in order to take 1 card from your Graveyard and add it to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can look at your opponent's hand or any face-down Spell or Trap Cards on your opponent's field.

261 - Spiritual Birth "First Pyramid"

rcrfox.png

This card can only be activated if there is a "Keine Kamishirasawa" in your Graveyard. Remove 3 monsters in your Graveyard from play, one of which must be "Keine Kamishirasawa", to Special Summon 1 "EX Keine Kamishirasawa" from your hand or Deck.

262 - Origin Sign "Ephemerality 137"

6zu6fn.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Keine Kamishirasawa" on your field. Return each player's Life Points to 8000. Each player can shuffle 1 card from their Graveyard into their Deck for each 500 Life Points gained by this card's effect. If this card causes a player to lose Life Points, that player must discard 1 card from their hand for each 200 Life Points lost.

263 - Ambition Sign "General Headquarters Crisis"

2s0l6j7.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Keine Kamishirasawa" on your field and if your Life Points are below 1000. During each of your Standby Phases, choose 1 card at random from your opponent's hand and add it to your hand, then your opponent chooses 1 card at random from your hand and adds it to their hand.

264 - Land Sign "Three Sacred Treasures"

jl6ybn.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Keine Kamishirasawa" on your field. Each time you take damage to your Life Points, your opponent takes damage equal to half of the Life Points that you lost. Whenever a card would be sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play. Whenever a card is added to a player's hand by the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card, that player must discard 1 other card from their hand.

265 - Ending Sign "Phantasmal Emperor"

10sc9yt.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Keine Kamishirasawa" on your field. Both you and your opponent shuffle your hand, Graveyard, and any Spell or Trap Cards on the field into your Deck, then draw 6 cards.

266 - Future "Gods' Realm"

2ed9o5x.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Keine Kamishirasawa" on your side of the field. During each of your Standby Phases, you must pay 500 Life Points. If you do not, remove this card from play. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent must place his hand face-down and they cannot look at it. Whenever your opponent draws a card from their Deck, they cannot look at it. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, they must choose 1 card at random from their hand, and they must either place it on the field or remove it from play.

[spoiler=Tewi Inaba]

267 - Tewi Inaba

kajsc1.png

Whenever you are forced to flip a coin by the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card, you can ignore the result and flip a coin again. This effect can only be activated once per turn.

268 - Rabbit Sign "Inaba's Elemental Rabbit"

2vn4do2.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Tewi Inaba" on your field. Place up to 3 Rabbit Tokens (EARTH/Beast-Type/Level 2/650 ATK/650 DEF) in empty monster card zones on your field. If a Rabbit Token is destroyed by battle while there is a face-up "Tewi Inaba" on your field, draw 1 card from your Deck. If there are no Rabbit Tokens on your field during your End Phase, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Reisen Udongein Inaba (Unfinished)]

269 - Reisen Udongein Inaba

270 - Wave Sign "Mind Shaker"

271 - Lunatic Sign "Visionary Tuning"

272 - Loafing Sign "Idling Wave"

273 - Spread Sign "Invisible Full Moon"

274 - Lunar Eyes "Tele-Mesmerism"

[spoiler=Eirin Yagokoro (Unfinished)]

275 - Eirin Yagokoro

276 - Medicine Sign "Galaxy in a Pot"

277 - God Sign "Genealogy of the Sky-Born"

278 - Revival "Game of Life"

279 - Mind of God "Omoikane's Brain"

280 - Curse of the Heavens "Apollo 13"

281 - Forbidden Arcanum "Hourai Elixir"

[spoiler=Kaguya Houraisan (In Progress)]

282 - Kaguya Houraisan

141m4vp.png

As long as this card is face-up on your field, you must discard 1 card from your hand during each of your End Phases. If there are no cards in your hand, discard the top card form your Deck. You cannot offer this card as tribute to summon another monster. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by any means, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position during your next Standby Phase. If this card is removed from play, shuffle this card back into your Deck instead.

283 - Impossible Request "Dragon's Necklace"

284 - Impossible Request "Buddha's Stone Bowl"

285 - Impossible Request "Robe of Fire Rat"

286 - Impossible Request "Swallow's Cowrie Shell"

287 - Impossible Request "Hourai Barrage"

288 - Impossible Request "Lunar Ilmenite"

289 - Impossible Request "Mysterium"

[spoiler=Fujiwara no Mokou (In Progress)]

290 - Fujiwara no Mokou

28u380l.png

As long as this card is face-up on your field, you take 250 Life Points of damage during each player's Standby Phase. You cannot offer this card as tribute to summon another monster. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by any means, Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position during your next Standby Phase. If this card is removed from play, shuffle this card back into your Deck instead.

291 - Limiting Edict "Tsuki no Iwakasa's Curse"

2hq420z.png

This card can only be activated when a face-up "Fujiwara no Mokou" on your field is destroyed by battle. Return the destroyed monster to your hand instead of Special Summoning it during your next turn. As long as this card is face-up on your field, you can Normal Summon "Fujiwara no Mokou" by offering only 1 monster. Destroy this card whenever you Normal Summon "Fujiwara no Mokou".

292 - Immortal "Fire Bird -Flying Phoenix-"

293 - Fujiwara "Flaw of Forgiving Shrine"

294 - Deathless "Xu Fu's Dimension"

295 - Forgiveness "Honest Man's Death"

296 - Everlasting "Phoenix's Tail"

297 - Hourai "Fujiyama Volcano"

298 - Possessed by Phoenix

Phantasmagoria of Flower View

[spoiler=Lily White]

299 - Lily White

2ze0bpy.png

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. Whenever this card declares an attack, you can decrease the ATK and DEF of a face-up monster on your opponent's field by 750 until the End Phase of this turn. Return this card to your hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned.

300 - Lily Black

nys4er.png

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Return this card to your hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned.

[spoiler=Medicine Melancholy]

301 - Medicine Melancholy

rhucty.png

If your opponent declares an attack on this monster, flip a coin and call it. If you guess correctly, negate the attack and place 1 "Poison Counter" on the attacking monster. If your opponent declares an attack with any monster with a "Poison Counter", they must pay 300 Life Points for each "Poison Counter" in order to attack.

302 - Poison Sign "Melancholy Poison"

ru1n9u.png

This card can only be activated whenever your opponent declares an attack on a face-up "Medicine Melancholy" on your field. Negate the attack and place 1 "Poison Counter" on every face-up monster on your opponent's field.

303 - Fog Sign "Gassing Garden"

349cjth.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Medicine Melancholy" on your field. Discard 1 card from your hand to activate one of the following effects.

* Your opponent discards 1 card from their hand for every face-up monster on their field with a "Poison Counter".

* Decrease the ATK and DEF of every face-up monster with a "Poison Counter" by 750.

* Your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the number of "Poison Counters" on each face-up monster on their side of the field x100.

304 - Poison Sign "Poison Breath"

4hfptg.png

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack on a face-up "Medicine Melancholy" on your field. Negate and the attack and reduce the ATK of every face-up monster on your opponent's with a "Poison Counter" by half. If any face-up monster on your opponent's field has 2 or more "Poison Counters" when this card is activated, destroy that monster.

305 - Confusion "Into Delirium"

1zxtm55.png

This card can only be activated whenever your opponent declares an attack on a face-up "Medicine Melancholy" on your side of the field. Negate the attack and reduce the attacking monster's ATK to 0. If the attacking monster has a "Poison Counter", your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to half of the monster's original ATK. Whenever your opponent declares an attack with a monster that has a "Poison Counter", flip a coin and call it. If you call it correctly, redirect the attack to another one of your opponent's monsters.

[spoiler=Yuka Kazami (In Progress)]

306 - Yuka Kazami

a4rcdy.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering 3 monsters on your field as tribute. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 "Flower Counter" on 1 face-up monster on each player's field. You cannot place a "Flower Counter" on this card. Decrease the ATK of any monster with a "Flower Counter" by 500. During your opponent's Standby Phase, you can remove 1 card in your hand from play to increase the DEF of this card by 1000.

307 - Flower Sign "Reflowering of Gensokyo"

zjfqk6.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuka Kazami" on your field. Place 1 "Flower Counter" on every face-up monster on the field except for "Yuka Kazami". Remove 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard from play for each "Flower Counter" placed on the field by this card's effect. If any face-up monster has 3 or more "Flower Counters" during the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, reduce the ATK and DEF of that monster to 0.

308 - Hollow Sign "Rafflesia Hole"

w9guhj.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuka Kazami" on your field. Remove every "Flower Counter" from each face-up monster on the field and place it on this card. Each time your opponent declares an attack, you can remove 1 "Flower Counter" from this card and flip a coin. If heads, decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 2000. If tails, you take 400 Life Points of damage. If there are no "Flower Counters" on this card during your End Phase, destroy this card.

309 - Lotus Sign "Black Lotus"

5aq1e9.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuka Kazami" on your field. Choose 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field with 1 or more "Flower Counters". Increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 300 for each "Flower Counter" on the selected monster. If the selected monster is not destroyed as a result of battle during the turn that this card is activated, you can place 1 "Flower Counter" on each face-up monster on your opponent's field.

310 - Dual Spell "Double Spark"

311 - Thorn Sign "Rose Labyrinth"

dyvlnl.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuka Kazami" on your field. Each time either player declares an attack with a monster that has a "Flower Counter", this must pay 200 Life Points. If a face-up monster with more than 3 "Flower Counters" in destroyed as a result of battle, the owner takes damage to their Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x300.

312 - Illusory Wind "Fragrance of Oriental Sunflower"

313 - Solar Geranium "Flower Cannon"

314 - Nightmare Spark

315 - Phantasm "Beauty of Nature"

f9kvok.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Yuka Kazami" on your field. Remove every "Flower Counter" from each face-up monster on the field and place them on the equipped monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 100 for each "Flower Counter". Each time the equipped monster does damage to your opponent's Life Points, remove 2 "Flower Counters" from the equipped monster. If there are no "Flower Counters" on the equipped monster during the End Phase of one of your turns, destroy this card.

316 - Dreamlike Night "A Queen of the Night, Blooming out of Season"

[spoiler=Komachi Onozuka (Unfinished)]

317 - Komachi Onozuka

318 - Soul Sign "Game of the Soul"

319 - Funeral Sign "Canyon Bay Cruise"

320 - Death Song "Ferriage in the Deep Fog"

321 - Old Rain "Rain in the Afterworld Journey"

322 - Throw Away "Money From Yesterday"

323 - Death Price "Price of Life"

[spoiler=Sikieiki Yamaxanadu]

Sikieiki Yamaxanadu

30vgphh.png

During each player's End Phase, if the combined ATK of every face-up monster on your opponent's field is higher than the combined ATK of every face-up monster on your field, destroy the face-up monster on your opponent's field with the highest ATK.

Guilt Sign "Wandering Sin"

2gspkjr.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sikieiki Yamaxanadu" on your field. During each of your opponent's End Phases, they must discard cards from their hand until they have the same amounts of cards in their hand as you. If they have less cards in their hand than you during their End Phase, your opponent draws 1 card.

Lie "Tongue of Wolf"

e7zazl.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sikieiki Yamaxanadu" on your field. Activate this card whenever your opponent summons a monster with an ATK higher than the ATK of the monster on your field with the highest ATK. Destroy that monster and place it under this card. Whenever either player summons a monster with a higher ATK than the monster under this card or increases the ATK of a monster on the field so it is higher than the ATK of the monster under this card, destroy that monster.

Karmic Punishment "Judgement of the Ten Kings"

x5tu8i.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sikieiki Yamaxanadu" on your field. Your opponent must guess the ATK of the monster that is still in their Deck that has the highest ATK. After they guess, search your opponent's Deck for the monster with the highest ATK. If your opponent guessed correctly, they can Special Summon that monster on their field in face-up Attack Position. If their guess was less than 300 points more or less than the monster's actual ATK, that card is removed from play. If their guess was 300 points more or less than the monster's actual ATK, you can Special Summon that monster on your field in face-up Attack Position.

Judgement "Bar of the Ten Kings"

24e2nid.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sikieiki Yamaxanadu" on your field. This card cannot be activated if you have more than 6000 Life Points remaining. Flip a coin and call it. If you called it incorrectly, you lose 6000 Life Points. If you called it correctly, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand. During your Battle Phase, all of your monsters can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Your opponent's Life Points cannot be reduced to lower than 500 during the turn that this card is activated.

Judgement "Guilty or Not Guilty"

107s028.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sikieiki Yamaxanadu" on your field. Pick any number from 1 to 5, and then flip a coin. If the result is Heads, destroy as many cards on your opponent's field as the number you chose. If there aren't that many cards on your opponent's field, they must discard cards from their hand until they have destroyed as many cards as the number you chose. If the result is Tails, your opponent can Special Summon any monster from their hand, Deck, or either player's Graveyard with an ATK equal to or lower than the number you chose x1000.

Judgement "Cleansed Crystal Judgment"

2n6g30k.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sikieiki Yamaxanadu" on your field. When this card is activated, choose any number from 500 to 3000. As long as this card is face-up on your field, any monster with an ATK or DEF higher than that number has their ATK or DEF reduced to that number.

Judgement "Last Judgement"

2193m95.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Sikieiki Yamaxanadu" on your field. When this card is activated, both players choose 1 monster on their side of the field. Remove every other card on the field from play except for this card and the selected monsters. Both players are allowed to look at the top 10 cards of their Decks and add any number of Spell or Trap Cards to their hand, then both players can place any number of Spell or Trap Cards face-down on the field. Reduce the Life Points of both players to 500 and then immediately skip to your opponent's turn. As long as this card is face-up on the field, neither player can summon a monster.

Mountain of Faith

[spoiler=Shizuha Aki]

332 - Shizuha Aki

mrftsg.png

As long as this card remains face-up on your field, each player must discard 1 card from their hand when they enter their Battle Phase. During your 3rd End Phase after this card is summoned, return this card to your hand.

333 - Leaf Sign "Falling Leaves of Madness"

vfgkuc.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Shizuha Aki" on your field. Decrease the ATK of every face-up monster on the field by 200 during each player's Standby Phase. If a monster's ATK is reduced to 0 by this card's effect, switch that monster to Defense Position. If there isn't a face-up "Shizuha Aki" on your field during a player's End Phase, remove this card from play.

334 - Wilted Path "Lost Windrow"

iejqjq.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Shizuha Aki" on your field. As long as this card is face-up on your field, the equipped monster cannot be returned to your hand by its own effect. During each of your Standby Phases, decrease the ATK of the equipped monster by 100. If the equipped monster declares an attack, decrease the Defending Monster's ATK and DEF by the equipped monster's current ATK until the end of your turn.

[spoiler=Minoriko Aki]

335 - Minoriko Aki

35cmkag.png

As long as this card remains face-up on your field, you may discard 1 card from your hand during your Draw Phase to draw a second card from your Deck. During your 3rd End Phase after this card is summoned, return this card to your hand.

336 - Autumn Sign "Autumn Sky"

1e89q9.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Shizuha Aki" or "Minoriko Aki" on your field. As long as this card is face-up on your field, neither player can activate a monster's effect. During your End Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand. If the card added to your hand was sent to the Graveyard this turn, destroy this card.

337 - Plenty Sign "Promise of the Wheat God"

f6f5e.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Minoriko Aki" on your field and if there are at least 3 cards in your hand. Discard your entire hand to activate one of the following effects.

* Add the bottom 4 cards from your Graveyard to your hand.

* Draw 3 cards from your Deck and add them to your hand.

* Search your Deck for 1 card and add it to your hand.

338 - Fruit Sign "Warm Color Harvest"

281ybrd.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Minoriko Aki" on your field. During your End Phase, you can shuffle 1 card from your hand into your Deck. Draw 1 card from your Deck. If it's the same card you shuffled into your Deck, draw another card. If there isn't a face-up "Minoriko Aki" on your field during your End Phase, destroy this card.

[spoiler=Hina Kagiyama]

339 - Hina Kagiyama

2s01fuf.png

Whenever your opponent declares an attack, decrease the ATK of every face-up monster on the field by 500 except for this card until your opponent's End Phase. Return this card to your hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is destroyed as a result of battle.

340 - Bad Luck Sign "Bad Fortune"

vqrzu0.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hina Kagiyama" on your field. Whenever a monster on your opponent's field successfully attacks, place 1 "Curse Counter" on that monster. Whenever a monster with a "Curse Counter" declares an attack, flip a coin for each "Curse Counter" on that monster. If any of the results are tails, negate the attack.

341 - Flawed Sign "Broken Amulet"

8y6c2h.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hina Kagiyama" on your field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can activate Spell or Trap Cards. Any cards already in effect are not affected. During your Standby Phase, you may discard 1 card from your hand to negate this card's effect until your End Phase.

342 - Evil Spirit "Misfortune's Wheel"

pnlhl.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hina Kagiyama" on your field. Whenever a player draws a card from their Deck, they take 300 Life Points of damage. If a player destroy an opponent's monster as a result of battle, that player can draw 1 card from their Deck. If they do not, shuffle the destroyed monster into its owner's Deck.

343 - Wound Sign "Pain Flow"

jjmhec.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hina Kagiyama" on your field. Whenever a monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, place 1 "Pain Counter" on that monster. Any monster with a "Pain Counter" cannot declare an attack, change position, be attacked, or activate its effect. During each player's Standby Phase, they take damage to their Life Points equal to the number of face-up monsters with "Pain Counters" x500.

344 - Calamity "Cursed Dolls"

fuxr8p.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Hina Kagiyama" on your field. Place 1 Cursed Doll Token (DARK/Fiend-Type/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) in every empty Monster Card Zone on your field. As long as this card remains face-up on your field, your opponent must declare an attack on any Cursed Doll Tokens on your field during their Battle Phase. Whenever a Cursed Doll Token is destroyed by battle, place 1 "Curse Counter" on the Attacking Monster. If this card is removed from the field, destroy every monster on the field with a "Curse Counter". Destroy this card during the End Phase of your turn when there are no Cursed Doll Tokens on your field.

[spoiler=Nitori Kawashiro (In Progress)]

345 - Nitori Kawashiro

15ib2tz.png

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 for every face-up WATER monster on the field, excluding this card. If a WATER monster on your field is destroyed as a result of battle, you may discard 1 card from your hand to increase this card's ATK by 300.

346 - Optic Sign "Camouflage"

4tsr6f.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Nitori Kawashiro" on your field. Choose 1 face-up monster on the field and remove it from play until your next End Phase. If the owner of the selected monster takes damage to their Life Points during the turn this card is activated, increase the ATK of the selected monster by 500 when it is returned to the field.

347 - Flood Sign "Ooze Flooding"

nyinpd.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Nitori Kawashiro" on your field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, every face-up monster on the field is treated as a WATER monster. Whenever a monster is destroyed as a result of battle, return it to its owner's hand. If there isn't a face-up "Nitori Kawashiro" on your field during your End Phase, destroy this card.

348 - Water Sign "Kappa's Flash Flood"

5ov6s9.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Nitori Kawashiro" on your field. Destroy every face-up WATER monster on the field except for "Nitori Kawashiro". Increase the ATK of each face-up "Nitori Kawashiro" on the field by 400 for each monster destroyed by this card's effect. If more than 3 monsters were destroyed by this card's effect, your opponent can choose 1 card from their Graveyard and add it to their hand.

349 - River Sign "Dividing Edge"

350 - Kappa Sign "Extending Arm"

[spoiler=Momiji Inubashiri (In Progress)]

351 - Momiji Inubashiri

2r4smjq.png

When your opponent enters their Battle Phase, you can return this card to your hand. You can Special Summon this card on your field in face-up Attack Position during the End Phase of the turn that it is added to your hand by its own effect. If you choose not to Special Summon this card, search your Deck for 1 "Aya Shameimaru" or "Hatate Himekaidou" and add it to your hand.

352 - Dog Sign "Rabies Bite"

353 - Mountain Nomad "Expellee's Canaan"

[spoiler=Aya Shameimaru (Unfinished)]

354 - Aya Shameimaru

355 - Crossroad Sign "Crossroads of Heaven"

356 - Cork Sign "Mountain God Procession"

357 - Rotation Sign "Calamity Waving Fan"

358 - Wind God "Tengu's Fall Wind"

359 - Illusionary Dominance

[spoiler=Sanae Kochiya (Unfinished)]

360 - Sanae Kochiya

361 - Esoterica "Forgotten Ritual"

362 - Esoterica "Nine Syllable Stabs"

363 - Wonder "Daytime Guest Stars"

364 - Divine Virtue "Bumper Crop Rice Shower"

365 - Preparation "Star Ritual to Call the Winds"

366 - Great Miracle "Yasaka's Divine Wind"

[spoiler=Kanako Yasaka (Unfinished)]

367 - Kanako Yasaka

368 - God Sign "Beautiful Spring like Suiga"

369 - God Sign "Omiwatari God Crosses"

370 - Divine Festival "Expanded Onbashira"

371 - Divine Husk "Divining Crop"

372 - Mystery "Kuzui Clear Water"

373 - Heaven's Dragon "Source of Rains"

374 - Virtue of Wind God

[spoiler=Suwako Moriya (Unfinished)]

375 - Suwako Moriya

376 - Party Start "Two Bows, Two Claps and One Bow"

377 - Native God "Long-Arm and Long-Leg"

378 - Divine Tool "Moriya's Iron Ring"

379 - Spring Sign "Jade of the Horrid River"

380 - Frog Hunting "Frog Is Eaten by Snake"

381 - Native God "Seven Stones and Seven Trees"

382 - Native God "Froggy Braves the Elements"

383 - Native God "The Red Frog in the Fourth Year"

384 - Suwa War "Native Myth vs Central Myth"

385 - Scourge Sign "Mishaguji-sama"

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody

[spoiler=Iku Nagae (Unfinished)]

386 - Iku Nagae

387 - Light Orb "Dragon's Gleaming Eyes"

388 - Thunder Sign "Residence of the Thunder God"

389 - Spine Sign "Acanthodii of the Thunder Clouds"

390 - Jewel Sign "Pearl of the Five-Clawed Dragon"

391 - Cloud Realm "Thunder Court in the Sea of Clouds"

[spoiler=Tenshi Hinanai (In Progress)]

392 - Tenshi Hinanai

2zzjijd.png

During your Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy any Field Spell Card on the field. If your Life Points are less than 2000, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 300. If your Life Points are less than 500, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 700.

393 - Keystone "Sky's Spiritual Stone"

v8ilow.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Tenshi Hinanai" on your field. When this card is activated, pay up to 2000 Life Points. Increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by the amount of Life Points you paid until the End Phase of this turn. Discard 1 card from your hand each time one of your monsters declares an attack this turn.

394 - Temperament "High-Spirited Sword"

25so28x.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Tenshi Hinanai" on your field. Discard 1 card from your hand during each of your Standby Phases as long as this card remains face-up on your field. If you don't discard a card, destroy this card. Decrease the ATK of the equipped monster by the amount of Life Points you have remaining. As long as this card is face-up on your field, the equipped monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If either you or your opponent have less than 1000 Life Points, remove this card from play.

395 - Heaven and Earth "Violent Land that Mothers All"

396 - Spirit Thought "Stone that Suppresses the Lands"

397 - Heaven and Earth "Land that Oversees the World Below"

398 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody of All Humankind

Subterranean Animism

[spoiler=Kisume]

399 - Kisume

2rw6gqt.png

FLIP: Choose 1 monster on your opponent's field and remove it from play until your opponent's next Standby Phase. If this card is face-up on your field during your End Phase, you may return it to your hand.

400 - Horror "Well Bucket Dropping Monster"

20zblmv.png

You may only activate this card if a "Kisume" on your field is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle. Equip "Kisume" to the attacking monster. Each time the equipped monster declares an attack, your opponent must pay 500 Life Points.

401 - Well Bucket "Flying in a Well"

a3cj8m.png

This card can only be activated when a face-up "Kisume" on your field is returned to your hand by its own effect. Decrease the ATK and DEF of every face-up monster on the field by 500 until the End Phase of your next turn.

402 - Well Bucket "Well Destructor"

28aqefp.png

This card can only be activated whenever an opponent's monster is removed from play by the effect of a face-up "Kisume" on your field. Activate one of the following effects.

* Remove that monster from play for the rest of the duel.

* Choose a face-up monster on your opponent's field and destroy it.

[spoiler=Yamame Kurodani (In Progress)]

403 - Yamame Kurodani

ax09cx.png

As long as this card remains face-up on your field, all Special Summons are treated as Normal Summons. Whenever your opponent Normal Summons a monster, place 1 "Web Counter" on it. Whenever your opponent declares an attack with a monster that has a "Web Counter", they must discard 1 card from their hand.

404 - Trap Sign "Capture Web"

4kyxwl.png

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack on a face-up "Yamame Kurodani" on your field. Negate the attack, and place 1 "Web Counter" on the attacking monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, any monster with a "Web Counter" cannot declare an attack.

405 - Miasma Sign "Filled Miasma"

95wvmp.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yamame Kurodani" on your field. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, they take damage to their Life Points equal to the number of "Web Counters" on their field x100. If there are more than 5 "Web Counters" on your opponent's field during the End Phase of one of your turns, destroy this card.

406 - Small Thread "Kandata's Rope"

407 - Poison Sign "Japanese Foliage Spider"

[spoiler=Parsee Mizuhashi (In Progress)]

408 - Parsee Mizuhashi

vsc36a.png

As long as this card is face-up on your field, your opponent can only place 1 card on the field from their hand per turn. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, equip it to the attacking monster. The monster equipped with this card cannot use its effect. Decrease the ATK of the equipped monster by 200 during each player's Standby Phase.

409 - Jealousy Sign "Green-Eyed Monster"

24w6ce9.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Parsee Mizuhashi" on your field. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500. Whenever the equipped monster deals damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase your Life Points by half of the amount of damage dealt to your opponent. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may remove this card from play to Special Summon 1 "Parsee Mizuhashi" from your hand or Deck.

410 - Grandfather Cherry Blossom "Shiro's Ashes"

411 - Resentment "Grudge Returning"

412 - Malice Sign "Midnight Anathema Ritual"

20hpo4x.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Parsee Mizuhashi" on your field. Sacrifice 1 face-up "Parsee Mizuhashi" on your field and place 3 "Jealousy Counters" on 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field. During each of your Standby Phases, remove 1 "Jealousy Counter" from the selected monster. If a monster with a "Jealousy Counter" declares an attack, you do not take damage to your Life Points during that Battle Phase. When there are no "Jealousy Counters" on the selected monster, destroy that monster and Special Summon 1 "Parsee Mizuhashi" from your Graveyard, then remove this card from play.

[spoiler=Yuugi Hoshiguma (In Progress)]

413 - Yuugi Hoshiguma

14igc4h.png

When this card is Normal Summoned, you may decrease this card's ATK by 1000 to Special Summon 1 of the monsters offered to Summon this card. This card's ATK is treated as 3500 during all damage calculations.

414 - Light Oni "Adamant Helix"

415 - Oni Sign "Dreadful Raging Waves"

416 - Oni Sign "Mysterious Powers and Disrupting Spirits"

20fddaa.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuugi Hoshiguma" on your field and both players have at least 1 Spell or Trap Card on their field. Both players must choose 1 Spell or Trap Card on their field other than this card. Both players show the selected cards to their opponent, and then add the selected card to their hand, then flip a coin and call it. If you called it correctly, pick a card at random from your opponent's hand. If it was the card they added to their hand, you can either remove it from play or add it to your hand. If it was a different card, remove your selected card from play. If you called it incorrectly, discard your selected card and choose 1 card at random from your opponent's hand and add it to your own hand.

417 - Oni's Voice "Annihilating Roar"

418 - Mysterious Ring "Hell's Wheel of Pain"

24zvfb7.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Yuugi Hoshiguma" on your field. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 200 for each face-up monster on your field. Whenever the equipped monster declares an attack, you can destroy 1 face-up monster on your field to increase the ATK of the equipped monster by half of the ATK of the destroyed monster until your next End Phase.

419 - Feat of Strength "Storm on Mt. Ooe"

420 - Four Devas Arcanum

8xraqc.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Yuugi Hoshiguma" or "Suika Ibuki" on your field. Choose 1 card at random from your opponent's hand. If it is a Spell Card, draw 1 card from your Deck. If it is a Trap Card, you take 500 Life Points of damage. If it is a Monster Card, you can remove it from play and destroy 1 face-up monster on your field to Special Summon 1 "Yuugi Hoshiguma" or "Suika Ibuki" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=Satori Komeiji]

421 - Satori Komeiji

157y7b9.png

As long as this card is face-up on your field, you can activate any Spell or Trap Card that requires a specific monster to be face-up on your field. You can only place 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field per turn as long as this card is face-up on your field.

422 - Recollection "Terrible Souvenir"

2i0gh7p.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Satori Komeiji" on your field. During your Main Phase, you can discard up to 3 cards from your hand. Place 1 Spell or Trap Card on your field for each card you discarded from your hand. If there are 3 or more Spell or Trap Cards on your field during your End Phase, shuffle this card into your Deck.

423 - Memory Sign "Brain Fingerprint"

iyd7i8.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Satori Komeiji" on your field. During each of your Standby Phases, you can select 1 Spell or Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard and place it face-down on your field. If you activate this card's effect, you cannot place any other Spell or Trap Cards on your field during that turn.

424 - Heart Flower "Camera-Shy Rose"

2j1wsn6.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Satori Komeiji" on your field. Whenever you activate a Spell or Trap Card, you can pay 200 Life Points to return that card to your hand during the End Phase of the turn that card is activated. You can only activate this effect once per turn.

[spoiler=Rin Kaenbyou]

425 - Rin Kaenbyou

29c2lht.png

Whenever a monster on your field is destroyed by battle, shuffle that card into your Deck and draw 1 card. If it is the destroyed monster, you can Special Summon it on your field in face-up Attack Position during the End Phase of that turn.

426 - Cat Sign "Cat's Walk"

kdakvo.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Rin Kaenbyou" on your field. During your Standby Phase, you can select 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard and equip it to a face-up "Rin Kaenbyou" on your field. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by the level of the monster equipped to it x100. Return that monster to your opponent's Graveyard during your opponent's next End Phase. Negate the effect of a face-up "Rin Kaenbyou" on your field as long as it is equipped with an opponent's monster.

427 - Death Sign "Ghost Town"

xbhi0z.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Rin Kaenbyou" on your field. Whenever a monster is destroyed by battle, place 1 Zombie Token (DARK/Zombie-Type/Level 1/100/100) on the field in that monster's place in Attack Position. Zombie Tokens cannot be used as tribute to Normal Summon a monster. Whenever a Zombie Token is destroyed by battle, both players lose 200 Life Points.

428 - Cursed Sprite "Zombie Fairy"

21mrm12.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Rin Kaenbyou" on your field. When this card is activated, you can place up to 3 Zombie Fairy Tokens (DARK/Zombie-Type/Level 2/500 ATK/500 DEF) on your field. Whenever a monster on your field is destroyed by battle, you can place 1 Zombie Fairy Token on your field. Whenever a Zombie Fairy Token on your field is destroyed by battle, your opponent takes 500 damage to their Life Points.

429 - Corpse Spirit "Vengeful Cannibal Spirit"

wsqqg3.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Rin Kaenbyou" on your field. During your Standby Phase, you can select 1 Monster Card from yours or your opponent's Graveyard and remove it from play. If the monster was from your Graveyard, draw 1 card from your Deck. If the monster was from your opponent's Graveyard, increase your Life Points by 400.

430 - Atonement "Needle Mountain of a Former Hell"

21l38eo.png

This card can only be activated when a monster is destroyed by battle while there is a face-up "Rin Kaenbyou" on your field. Select 1 face-up monster on your field and destroy it and then Special Summon the monster that was destroyed when this card was activated in face-up Attack Position on your field. If the monster that was Special Summoned originally belonged to your opponent, discard 1 card from your hand.

431 - Rekindling of Dead Ashes

23vfed5.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Rin Kaenbyou" on your field. Pay 1000 Life Points to activate one of the following effects.

* Special Summon 1 monster that has been removed from play in face-up Attack Position.

* Both you and your opponent shuffle all of your cards that have been removed from play into your deck.

* Add 3 of your cards that have been removed from play to your hand.

[spoiler=Utsuho Reiuji (In Progress)]

Utsuho Reiuji

21dlsas.png

During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 "Nuclear Counter" on a face-up monster on your opponent's field. You cannot place more than 1 "Nuclear Counter" on a monster. If every face-up monster on your opponent's field has a "Nuclear Counter" during your Standby Phase, place a "Nuclear Counter" on a face-up monster on your field instead. This card cannot declare an attack on a face-up monster with a "Nuclear Counter".

Atomic Fire "Nuclear Fusion"

2mqn6lu.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Utsuho Reiuji" on your field. Remove every "Nuclear Counter" from any face-up monster on the field and place it on this card. Whenever your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can remove up to 3 "Nuclear Counters" from this card. If you remove 1 "Nuclear Counter", negate the activation of that Spell Card and shuffle it back into your opponent's Deck. If you remove 2 "Nuclear Counters", negate the activation of that Spell Card and destroy it. If you remove 3 "Nuclear Counters", negate the activation of that Spell Card and remove it from play. If there are no "Nuclear Counters" on this card during the End Phase of a player's turn, destroy this card.

Atomic Fire "Uncontainable Nuclear Reacting Dive"

Explosion Sign "Mega Flare"

Star Sign "Fall of Great Stars"

Blazing Star "Planetary Revolution"

Hell and Heaven Meltdown

Hell's Artificial Sun

[spoiler=Koishi Komeiji (In Progress)]

440 - Koishi Komeiji

33w87iv.png

As long as this card is face-up on your field, neither player can look at the top card(s) of their Deck, regardless of any other card's effect. Whenever a player draws a card they must place it face-down in front of them off of the field without looking at it. During each player's End Phase, they can choose 1 of the face-down cards in front of them and guess if it is a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card. If they guess correctly, they add that card to their hand and can choose a second face-down card and add it to their hand. If the selected card was a Monster Card and the player guessed correctly, they can Special Summon that monster in face-up Attack Position on their field. If they guessed incorrectly, the selected card is still added to their hand, and the top card of their Deck is removed from play.

441 - Symbol "All Ancestors Standing Beside Your Bed"

29yfm7s.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Koishi Komeiji". Both players can Special Summon any number of monsters from their Graveyard to their field. Any monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is placed on the field in Attack Position. Switch the ATK and DEF of every monster Special Summoned by this card's effect. Neither player can activate the effect of a monster Special Summoned by this card's effect. If a monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is removed from the field, remove it from play. During the End Phase of your opponent's turn after this card is activated, remove every monster Special Summoned by this card's effect from play.

442 - Symbol "Danmaku Paranoia"

155gwfn.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Koishi Komeiji" on your field. Flip every monster on your field into face-down Defense Position. You can place any number of cards from your Graveyard in any empty Monster Card Zone in face-down Defense Position on your field and then rearrange every face-down card on your field in any order. You must choose at least 1 Spell Card and you can't choose more than 1 Monster Card. As long as this card is face-up on your field, you cannot flip a card face-up. If your opponent attacks a Trap Card, the Attacking Monster is removed from play. If your opponent attacks a Spell Card, they increase their Life Points by the number of face-down cards on your field x300. If there aren't any face-down cards on your field during your End Phase, destroy this card.

443 - Instinct "Release of the Id"

2s5xt8x.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Koishi Komeiji" on your field. As long as this card is face-up on your field, increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 750 and reduce the DEF of every face-up monster on your field to 0. During each of your End Phases, switch every face-up monster on your field that declared an attack that turn into Defense Position. Whenever a face-up monster on your field is destroyed by battle, remove it from play and discard 1 card from your hand. If there isn't a face-up "Koishi Komeiji" on your field during your End Phase, destroy this card.

444 - Suppression "Super-ego"

445 - Response "Youkai Polygraph"

446 - Subconscious "Rorschach in Danmaku"

447 - Rekindled "The Embers of Love"

448 - Depths "Genetics of the Subconscious"

449 - Philosophy of a Hated Person

450 - Subterranean Rose

Undefined Fantastic Object

[spoiler=Nazrin (Unfinished)]

451 - Nazrin

452 - Rod Sign "Busy Rod"

453 - Search Sign "Gold Detector"

454 - Defense Sign "Pendulum Guard"

455 - Vision Sign "Nazrin Pendulum"

456 - Treasure "Gold Rush"

[spoiler=Kogasa Tatara (Unfinished)]

457 - Kogasa Tatara

458 - Large Ring "Umbrella Halo"

459 - Umbrella Sign "Parasol Star Memories"

460 - Rain Sign "A Rainy Night's Ghost Story"

461 - Monster Sign "A Forgotten Umbrella's Night Train"

[spoiler=Ichirin Kumoi (Unfinished)]

462 - Ichirin Kumoi

463 - Iron Fist "An Unarguable Youkai Punch"

464 - Barrage "King Kraken Strike"

465 - Hand Strike "Fist Smash"

466 - Fist "Falling Sky Hammer"

467 - Rage "Calamity Scolding Scorch"

[spoiler=Minamitsu Murasa (Unfinished)]

468 - Minamitsu Murasa

469 - Capsize "Sinking Anchor"

470 - Anchor Sign "Ghost Ship's Long Moorings"

471 - Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex"

472 - Harbor Sign "Eternally Anchored Ghost Ship"

473 - Flood "Venus at the Bilge"

474 - Ghost "Dipper Creeping Close"

[spoiler=Shou Toramaru (Unfinished)]

475 - Shou Toramaru

476 - Jeweled Pagoda "Radiant Treasure"

477 - Light Sign "Aura of Justice"

478 - Buddhist Art "Most Valuable Vajra"

479 - Light Sign "Demon of Purification"

480 - Heaven Sign "Scorched Earth Mandala"

481 - Treasure Sign "Dazzling Gold"

[spoiler=Byakuren Hijiri (Unfinished)]

482 - Byakuren Hijiri

483 - Magic "Omen in Purple Mist"

484 - Magic "Mystic Fragrance of a Makai Butterfly"

485 - Light Magic "Star Maelstrom"

486 - Great Magic "Devil's Recitation"

487 - Syncretism "Manifestation of Mahavairocana"

488 - Flying Object "Flying Fantastica"

489 - Star Sword Apologetics

[spoiler=Nue Houjuu]

490 - Nue Houjuu

avss8z.png

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card's ATK is equal to the combined Levels of the monsters used to Normal Summon this card x250. This card cannot declare an attack on the turn that it is Normal Summoned.

491 - Ominous Clouds "Peaceful Dark Clouds"

52mnvl.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field. During each player's Standby Phase, you can turn every card on your field face-down except for this card and rearrange the cards on your field in any order. If a "Nue Houjuu" on your field is flipped face-up during your opponent's turn, decrease the ATK of every face-up monster on your opponent's field by 250 until your next End Phase.

492 - Unidentified "Red UFO Invasion of Rage"

30ifgra.png

Place up to 2 Red UFO Tokens (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 2/0 ATK/1000 DEF) on your field. When a Red UFO Token on your field is destroyed by battle, increase your Life Points by 500. If there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field, increase your Life Points by an extra 500 whenever a Red UFO Token is destroyed by battle.

493 - Nue Sign "Mysterious Snake Show"

290vbj5.png

This can can only be activated if there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field. When your opponent declares an attack while there are 2 or more monster on your field, you can redirect the attack to the monster closest to the right of the defending monster on your field. If there are no monsters to the right of the defending monster, redirect the attack to the monster closest to the left of the defending monster. End your opponent's Battle Phase after this card is activated.

494 - Unidentified "Blue UFO Invasion of Grief"

s168vq.png

Place up to 2 Blue UFO Tokens (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 2/500 ATK/500 DEF) on your field. When a Blue UFO Token on your field is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card from your Deck. If there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field, draw an extra card from your Deck whenever a Blue UFO Token is destroyed by battle.

495 - Nue Sign "Danmaku Chimaera"

qnoa9w.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field. Switch the position of every monster on the field. If there are monsters in face-down Defense Position, flip them face-up and switch them to Attack Position. If any monster flipped face-up by this card's effect has a Flip Effect, do not activate it.

496 - Unidentified "Green UFO Invasion of Loyalty"

1z2ozu0.png

Place up to 2 Green UFO Tokens (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 2/1000 ATK/0 DEF) on your field. When a Green UFO Token on your field is destroyed by battle, increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 500. If there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field, increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by an extra 250 whenever a Green UFO Token is destroyed by battle.

497 - Nue Sign "Undefined Darkness"

121yk38.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field. Whenever your opponent declares an attack, you can choose which monster your opponent must attack. You cannot choose a monster with an ATK higher than the ATK of the Attacking Monster. If the Defending Monster is not destroyed, you cannot select that monster again for the rest of the turn.

498 - Unidentified "Rainbow UFO Invasion of Terror"

2qurtkh.png

Place 1 Rainbow UFO Token (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 3/1000 ATK/1000 DEF) on your field. If there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field when this card is activated, you can place an extra Rainbow UFO Token on your field. When a Rainbow UFO Token on your field is destroyed by battle, you can place up to 2 Red UFO Tokens (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 3/0 ATK/1000 DEF), Blue UFO Tokens (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 3/500 ATK/500 DEF), or Green UFO Tokens (DARK/Machine-Type/Level 3/1000 ATK/0 DEF) on your field. When a Red UFO Token on your field is destroyed by battle, increase your Life Points by 500. When a Blue UFO Token on your field is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card from your Deck. When a Green UFO Token on your field is destroyed by battle, increase the ATK of every face-up monster on your field by 500.

499 - Nightmare of Heiankyou

15ogg84.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field. Select 1 monster from either player's Graveyard. Any face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field is treated as having the same ATK and DEF as the selected monster until your opponent's next End Phase. If the selected monster has an effect, any face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field has the same effect as the selected monster until your opponent's next End Phase.

500 - Grudge Bow "The Bow of Yorimasa Genzanmi"

116t3sm.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Nue Houjuu" on your field. During your Battle Phase, the monster equipped with this card must attack first. Whenever the equipped monster declares an attack on a face-down monster on your opponent's field, remove that monster from play. Whenever a monster is removed from play by this card's effect, immediately end your Battle Phase.

Double Spoiler

[spoiler=Hatate Himekaidou (Unfinished)]

501 - Hatate Himekaidou

502 - Reporting "Hatate's Reporting Training"

503 - Continuous Shooting "Rapid Shot"

504 - Far-Sightedness "Tengu Psychography"

Literary Characters

[spoiler=Curiosities of Lotus Asia]

505 - Rinnosuke Morichika

2q8r1o9.png

Once per turn, you can select 1 face-down Monster, Spell, or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field and look at it. If the selected card is flipped face-up during your opponent's next turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to remove that card from play until your opponent's End Phase.

506 - Tokiko

15qoidg.png

Whenever a monster on your opponent's field is destroyed by battle, you can select 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field and add it to your hand. If this card does damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=Ghostly Field Club (Unfinished)]

507 - Maribel Han

508 - Renko Usami

[spoiler=Eastern and Little Nature Deity (Unfinished)]

509 - Sunny Milk

510 - Luna Child

511 - Star Sapphire

[spoiler=Perfect Memento in Strict Sense]

512 - Hieda no Akyu

okxto9.png

If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon it from your Graveyard during your 2nd Standby Phase after it is destroyed. When this card is summoned, you can select 1 face-up effect monster on your opponent's field. This card has the same effect as the selected monster until as long as this card remains face-up on your field.

[spoiler=Silent Sinner in Blue (Unfinished)]

513 - Watatsuki no Toyohime

514 - Watatsuki no Yorihime

515 - Reisen

[spoiler=Other (Unfinished)]

516 - Layla Prismriver

517 - Youki Konpaku

518 - Rin Satsuki

Extra Cards

[spoiler=Larxene]

NOTE: Most of these cards will eventually be added to the main set.

[spoiler=EX Rumia]

EX001 - Black Queen "Grasp of Darkness"

25a19w5.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. As long as this card is face-up on your field, your opponent cannot declare an attack with any monster that has a "Darkness Counter". If one of your opponent's monsters has 3 or more "Darkness Counters", you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy that monster.

EX002 - Moon Sign "Dark Side of the Moon"

zirmgg.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, place 1 "Darkness Counter" on a face-up monster on your opponent's field. You cannot place a "Darkness Counter" on a monster that already has 2 or more "Darkness Counters". If every face-up monster on your opponent's field has 2 or more "Darkness Counters", destroy this card.

EX003 - Hades Sign "Apocalypse Sword"

2hpma14.png

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by the number of "Darkness Counters" on it x200. Whenever the equipped monster declares an attack, remove 2 "Darkness Counters" from the equipped monster. If any monster with a "Darkness Counter" is destroyed by battle by the equipped monster, take every "Darkness Counter" from that monster and place them on the equipped monster.

EX004 - Lacerations "Ill-Fated Magician's Trick"

15xkdq8.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. For each monster on the field, place 1 "Darkness Counter" on any face-up monster on the field. You cannot place more than 2 "Darkness Counters" on any monster with this card's effect unless there are no other monsters to choose from.

EX005 - Shadow Sign "Inescapable Dominion"

ff66iq.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. Once per turn, you can take 1 "Darkness Counter" from any face-up monster on the field and place it on any other face-up monster on the field. Decrease the ATK and DEF of every face-up monster on the field except "EX Rumia" by the number of "Darkness Counters" on that monster x400. If a monster with a "Darkness Counter" is destroyed by battle, place every "Darkness Counter" that was on that monster on this card. During each of your Standby Phases, take 1 "Darkness Counter" off of this card and place it on a face-up monster on the field.

EX006 - Black Queen "Shadow-Flame Engine"

rml0dk.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. Discard any number of cards from your hand. For each card you discarded, place 1 "Darkness Counter" on every face-up monster on the field. You take damage to your Life Points equal to the number of cards you discarded x750. If you discarded every card in your hand, draw 1 card form your Deck.

EX007 - Darkness "Absolute Darkness"

jaj481.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "EX Rumia" on your field. Destroy every face-up monster on the field with a "Darkness Counter". Place every "Darkness Counter" that was on the destroyed monsters on this card. During each of your Standby Phases, your opponent takes damage to their Life Points equal to the number of "Darkness Counters" on this card x100. As long as this card is face-up on your field, you cannot Normal Summon a monster.

[spoiler=Medicine Melancholy (In Progress)]

EX008 - Melancholy "Dreary Flower's Haze"

EX009 - Poison Sign "Haunted Flower Field"

EX010 - Confusion "Suffocation and Madness"

20jpqu9.png

This card can only be activated if there is a face-up "Medicine Melancholy" on your field. During your 3rd Standby Phase after this card is activated, destroy every face-up monster on the field that had a "Poison Counter" when this card was activated. If a "Poison Counter" is placed on another monster after this card has been activated, destroy that monster during your 3rd Standby Phase after a "Poison Counter" was placed on that monster.

[spoiler=Zexaeon]

EX001 - Team 9

b9caoj.png

"Rumia" + "Cirno" + "Wriggle Nightbug" + "Mystia Lorelei"

This card's type is also treated as Fairy, Insect, and Winged-Beast. You can treat this card's name as any of its Fusion Material monsters. During your Standby phase, draw one card from your Deck by discarding one card on your side of the field.

She seems a bit underpowered. =o Like her damage effect - why reduce the amount of damage your opponent takes by half?

And some of her power boosts are pretty low. =o Unless I'm missing some crucial combo?

Well, the thing is that Meiling's ATK is pretty high for a monster that only needs 1 sacrifice.

Reducing the damage your opponent takes is just a lulzy effect referring to the fact that she sucks at her job. xD

Also, Keine and her spellcards added.

Archived