~The Touhou Card Project~ [Reference Purposes]

Larxene

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well considering I grew horribly bored of YCM's forums, and this set will just keep drawing me back, I'm going to discontinue it. At least on YCM.

I'll still be posting it somewhere else, but I'm not saying where because we really don't want a ton of people from YCM showing up there. At some point though, I might post it on Frunk's forum, 37, not that it has spoiler tags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. I have been Making Tou hou Cards also and i have only started this morning o.o;

I have a few for you =D

What.jpg When a trap is Activated, Activate this Card. Negate the Trap and remove this card from Play.

MasterSpark.jpg Destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field. Remove the top 5 cards From your deck, and place them in your Graveyard.

GoPlaywithFlandre.jpg You must have Flandre Scarlet on the Field to Activate. while this card is in play, Any attack declared by your opponent must be directed at Flandre Scarlet.

FlandresSplitPersonality.jpg When this card is Equipped to Flandre Scarlet, she Gains this Effect: when this card destroy's a monster, remove the Monster from Play.

CirnoDay.jpg You must have Cirno on the Field to activate. Increase Cirno's Attack and Defense by 900. Increase her attack by 100 for each Frozen frog token on the field.

Cirno.jpg You may Only Summon this card by Sacrificing 1 Water Attribute monster. When this card Is summoned, Summon 1 Frozen Frog token (1 star/ Water attribute/ 0 attack/ 1000 Defense). If this card Inflicts damage to your Opponent, Summon one Frozen Frog token (max 3).

this was my Take on Cirno ^^;

AyaShameimaru.jpg

I hope you like them ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy your little update, ungrateful nubs~

List of updates so far.

* Changed pics for Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Rumia, Daiyousei, Cirno, Hong Meiling, and Koakuma.

* Finished every card for Sikieiki Yamaxanadu

* Added EX Rumia's spellcards to the main set.

* Added Utsuho Reiuji and one spellcard for her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys! My first post on this site! I decided to make these two cards for the Touhou thread here. Hope you like them. ^_^;;

[spoiler=Marisa - The Black Witch]

Marisa - The Black Witch

391236.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by offering one 'Marisa' card equipped with 'Black Witch Ritual' as a tribute. As long as this card remains on the field, your opponent can only attack this card. This card gains 400 attack and defence points for each face up spell card on your side of the field.

Black Witch Ritual

391236u.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a 'Marisa' card. When a monster is equipped with this card, it gains 200 attack and defense points for each face up spell card on your side of the field. When the monster equipped with this card inflicts direct battle damage to your opponent, put a 'Marisa - The Black Witch' card into your hand from your deck.

uhh, this thread isn't used for things like this lol... this is a dead thread, Larxene remade it on a different thread already

btw how can your monster be summoned? are you gonna update this?

if your going to, make your own thread and do it lol

btw I have a Touhou thread too lol,

i don't think it's bad but it's not as good as this one lol

Archived