~The Touhou Card Project~ [Reference Purposes]

Larxene

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

So demanding.

Since when did you like Youmu so much?

Needed an excuse to post and sticky (we can post and sticky with a single click).

You see, the thing with the Touhou series is that the number of cards I can make are almost limitless.

New games are released every year, which would add at least 50+ cards.

Plus, I've only included the main 6 games in the series so far, and there are a number of other games, as well as locations, and then the books, CDs, manga, etc. that I could eventually include.

Even the extra spellcards that I originally left out.

You see' date=' the thing with the Touhou series is that the number of cards I can make are almost limitless.

New games are released every year, which would add at least 50+ cards.

Plus, I've only included the main 6 games in the series so far, and there are a number of other games, as well as locations, and then the books, CDs, manga, etc. that I could eventually include.

Even the extra spellcards that I originally left out.

[/quote']

How long has Touhou been running?

Guest JoshIcy

Tin Trooper, Ive seen your thread.

It's horribly organized, you can't tell what cards have been released, and you're missing A LOT of requirement cards (cards that you ask for on another card). These are not excluded by including, the doctors regeneration and a few others.

Tin Trooper' date=' Ive seen your thread.

It's horribly organized, you can't tell what cards have been released, and you're missing [b']A LOT[/b] of requirement cards (cards that you ask for on another card). These are not excluded by including, the doctors regeneration and a few others.

1. Each card is placed in a section, so that's not badly organised.

2. Check the Card Checklist Section. Anything with a strikethrough means it's been made.

3. I make the cards at random choice.

4. The support cards might not have good or any images, so I will scour the internet looking for a suitable image to please the public.

"These are not excluded by including, the doctors regeneration and a few others."

Guest JoshIcy

If you don't have images' date=' then leave them blank until you can find them.

At least you could actually have the cards required that way.

[/quote']

Yeah, maybe...

I could put this:

[spoiler=The Doctor (ALL DONE)]

[spoiler=Ice Warriors (2)]

This discussion is over.

^ Pathetic.

@Lar: xD I was never your slave though.

Anyway, she may not be my favorite, but Marisa is teh epics. So you'd better make her as such. =3

Also, I'm putting forward my assistance in advance for Youmu, Kanako, and Tenshi (since you've already made pretty much all my other favorites). So whenever you get around to making any of those three, lemme know - I has ideas I'd like to contribute.

Archived