~The Touhou Card Project~ [Reference Purposes]

Larxene

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Marisa Cards are perfect. Seriously. They personify exactly what she's all about - killing things and stealing things. xD

Glad you liked them. xD

I got kinda stumped on them for a while on the last 2 though, and I didn't think Master Spark was that good though. @.@

Anyway, Lily White and Lily Black added.

The Prismrivers are awesome, individually.

But their two unison Spell Cards seem kinda Underpowered - I mean, considering how difficult it can be to get three Specific Monsters on the field at the same time, I would think their Spell Card should be a bit stronger.

The Prismrivers are awesome' date=' individually.

But their two unison Spell Cards seem kinda Underpowered - I mean, considering how difficult it can be to get three Specific Monsters on the field at the same time, I would think their Spell Card should be a bit stronger.

[/quote']

Yeah, I kinda thought that. Dx

But actually, there's gonna be an easier way to summon them anyway.

I'll eventually make Layla Prismriver, whose effect will summon all 3 of them. (Or at least add all 3 to your hand.)

Anyway, I'm taking a break for a few days. I'll find pics for Youmu maybe tomorrow though, and work on them on Sunday since I'm off work.

Personally' date=' I am even making Touhou cards myself, so mind if I help you in this project? I've completed Remilia and Flandre Scarlet's characters and most spells. 6 for Remi and 8 for Flan. Nearly finished Chen, Ran and Yukari.

[/quote']

Nah.

I already have a full list of the cards I'm going to make, and adding one would screw up the numbering.

Archived