Card Contest Rules

Huntar!

[align=center]:: Card Contests ::

-Contest Rules-[/align]

Section 0::

I- All regular Custom Cards and site rules apply in this forum and will be dealt with accordingly.

Section 1::

I- Any Member with a minimum of 100 posts can only host 1 regular contest at a time. Though, you can host an unlimited number of 1on1 contests.

-Members with under 100 posts are not permitted to create a contest or judge in one.

Section 2::

I- Your contest must have rules, an end date, and prizes stated clearly.

II- If you don't know when your contest will end, give a date. You can always extend the end date if needed.

III- You can only give out a maximum of 6 reps in a contest, unless you specifically have moderator permission.

IV- You can only give out a point prize equal to the number of points you own at the moment you make your contest

Section 3::

I- You cannot have a set limit of contestants for your contest unless it is a tournament.

II- You cannot deny entrants to your contest unless they break a rule.

III- You can add to the rules of a contest as to what members can join. Such as members of a certain level or members of a club.

Section 4::

I- If your contest is finished, please either put "Finished", "lock", "over" in the title or Report it. Both ensure that your contest gets seen.

II- If your contest is pointless or doesn't meet the rules, it will be locked on sight

III- If your contest has been inactive for at least 14 days, it will be ended, locked, and moved.

Section 5::

I- Cheaters and rulebreakers in contests will be banned from this forum for a suiting amount of time. This includes bad judges, Hosts, and contestants who use other people's cards. Repeat offenders will have their accounts banned from YCM. We take cheating seriously in this forum.

-Custom Card Moderators

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to new members, but to try to clean this section up dramatically, I'm initiating a rule, only members with 150+ posts can host or judge in a contest.

Seeing as members with under said amount of posts tend to leave during the middle of their contest.

• 1 month later...

Archived