Digimon: Hopeless Paradise (Discontinued)

Phantom Roxas

I'm making a character to replace my old good guy one. This one is more interesting. If you want I can make a large amount involving furthuring the Norse refrences.

Name: Heimdall

Gender: genderless but considers himself male as it fits his name sake

Appearance: Looks like a strong but old man with a white beard. Wear a horned helmet but besides the helmet he can change his clothes to suit his fancy.

Personality: Heimdall acts like a man who is somewhat weary of the world but presses on for its sake. He nows his purpose and does so gladly, finally being able to do it for a long while. He regards Yggdrasil as an equal and disobeys him if he wishes.

History: Like the god who guards the bridge between Migdar the land of gods and the human world, Heimdall guards the path between the digital world and the human world. He is an AI designed during the Paridiso project to help humans enter the digital world and help then get used to it if they aresucessful. This made him older than Yggdrasil. As the digital world grew Heimdall decided to help it and added in it's evolution and growth into a community. He decided to (since time moves slower in the Digital World) to open a school for them once they became sentinent, partly out of boredom, and partly because of compassion and the possibility that they could help humans. When the inital testing of Paradiso happened the death of the humans was a big blow to him and through his dedication to fixing the problem he managed to make it so thier was a much greater chance that a healthy human could survive the transfer.

But now one tried.

Heimdall went back to the school but was later called by the Royal Knights to bring in humans.

Alliance: Good

Feel free to alter the plot. I just thought he could be an interesting AI character to make. More than Roscuro was.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read the two most recent chapters.

It;s entertaining, but I feel like the story is starting to progress too quickly. There isn't enough development, both for characters and for events.

Still though, I like it. So try and work on that development issue. ^^

Just read the two most recent chapters.

It;s entertaining' date=' but I feel like the story is starting to progress too quickly. There isn't enough development, both for characters and for events.

Still though, I like it. So try and work on that development issue. ^^

[/quote']

I must agree. Even though I haven't been as faithful with the series as I should be, the character's don't seem as fleshed out as they could be, and since 2D characters are hard to improve on when the story gets rolling, you should work on that now. (I haven't seen Hana appear in a while, too. ;D)

Archived