2nd= 2 reps and 6 points

3rd= 1 rep

[spoiler=Entries]

1. froggyman2

2. Yu-gi-oh Dude

3. fortycal86

4. FireBoy123

Points sent, here is my card.

213069fqq.jpg[spoiler=Effect]During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can return it to your hand. You cannot activate this effect if there are any monsters in your Graveyard that are not WATER monsters. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Sinister Sea Serpent" during your Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Image Credit]I took the original image and edited it myself

[align=center]190835l.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 FIRE monsters you control. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each FIRE monster in your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, each time a FIRE monster is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is selected as a target by your opponent's card effect, you can discard 1 FIRE monster from your hand to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. The controller of this card takes 500 damage during each of their End Phases. Remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard from play during each of your Standby Phases, if you do not, remove this card from play.[/align]

10r4p6e.png

This card is also treated as Pyro-Type. When this card attacks your opponent directly, you can negate the attack to Special Summon one level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If the monster is Pyro-Type, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If the card is Zombie-Type, your opponent draws one card.

I enter. Points sent. My card:

27671.jpg

Lore: If this card is Tribute Summoned by tributing 2 Machine-Type monsters, its ATK and DEF becomes 3500. This card loses 300 ATK and DEf for each monster in any Graveyard, except Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points and discard a Machine-Type monster from your hand to destroy all face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Neither player can activate Field Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed, you can select 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck and activate it.

I enter. My card:

2rf37t1.jpg

1 DARK Tuner monster + 1 or more Warrior-Type non-Tuner monsters

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control: the value must equal the Level of this card. If this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, remove 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard from play. For each DARK monster removed from play, this monster gains 250 ATK, and loses 50 DEF. If this card is destroyed in face-up Defense Position, draw 1 card. If that card is a DARK monster, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your next Main Phase 1.

Plz ignore the stars!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived