Worst Yu-Gi-Oh Card Ever?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The winged dragon of ra [/topic]

I hope that was a joke O_o' date=' if you count the effects on the internet and on the list or eve on the anime, that is the best monster in the game..

[b']@Everyone except Azuh:[/b]

Realise how you are discussing with one and a half year old comments! the opinions &/or info has changed and also been actualized.. This is why Necro-bumping is bad (not the only reason but sertainly one of them)

The winged dragon of ra [/topic]

I hope that was a joke O_o' date=' if you count the effects on the internet and on the list or eve on the anime, that is the best monster in the game..

[b']@Everyone except Azuh:[/b]

Realise how you are discussing with one and a half year old comments! the opinions &/or info has changed and also been actualized.. This is why Necro-bumping is bad (not the only reason but sertainly one of them)

No. The card needs 2 sac because it has 10 stars, no effect and read the rules ???? counts as 0.

' pid='330856' dateline='1199327935']

Gift of Greed. its a quick -5

you have to play it (-1)' date=' your opponent gains +2 hand advantage (-2), and they have 2 less cards in their deck and their deck is milled (-2)

[img']http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/thumb/8/8f/TheGiftofGreedTAEV-EN-C.jpg/317px-TheGiftofGreedTAEV-EN-C.jpg[/img]

no i disagree

because I have a card called aprropriate and it makes me draw 2 cards whenever my opponent draws not durign the draw phase so if i activated them both then me and my opponent would both draw 2 cards.

which is not that bad at all.

Larvae Moth is the only correct answer.

What about Mask of Remnants? It does completly nothing on its own. You cant search it, And the only way to play is, is to use a random Fiend-Type monster who can only be Special Summoned by Releasing another useless card. For what? A 3300 lolATK monster? Yet The Mask of Remnants will just get removed as soon as it hits the field? Yea, I thought so.

And at least you can search for Larvae Moth :/

@everyone:

[spoiler=Read]STOP, POSTING, HERE!!!

@ zillaz: Ra is supposed to be the best out of the 3 gods.. if you put it as the worst card in the game, even if you are counting them as illegal cards without effects, in this case slifer is worst than ra, with equally useless purpose of no effect & no legality in the game.

now if you count the effect they are supposed to have, ra is a foolish burial monster reborn in the very first turn of the duel with 7999 ATK that is forced to attack regardless of conditions and will leave both players with 1 Life Point. making you able to win even with "Sparks".

Also, its sure to be nerfed but its for sure comming out in the future as obelisk just did and as a result, its going to not be the worst card in your game once its legal..

as a final point, the gods are supposed to be out of this discusion because they are just concidering REAL cards. nobody else is mensioning cards you can't use in a duel... (this comes without mensioning the fact that you shouldn't have joined this discussion since its a NECROBUMP from more than a year ago)

Everyone here keeps spamming the same 5 cards.

Larvae moth wins. Its no doubt about it.

AND RANDOM LVL5 VANILLAS WITH >1500ATK ARE NOT USELESS!

I totally agree

ChaosEndMasterLE12-JP-UR.jpg

Goddam I love this card

And then some tard posts: "LOL AITSU!!!!111oneoneone"

Honestly, Why cant people see how deadly high level monsters are, with low ATK, on a traditional list?

Archived