[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

[spoiler=Tournament information]

This is more or less a way for players to catch up. If you wish to join, then RP signing up at the registration booth, or PM to me. I will personally choose who duels who. If a player doesn't have a Username in parenthesis, then your RP the duel against the foe!

THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION! THIS IS FOR THE SAKE OF RP!

[spoiler=Registered members and standings]

Ryujin Kaiser vs. Kent (Kira)

Rick (Kio-kun) vs Kazemaru

David (Kio-kun) vs XI (Blackstone Dresden)

Marcia (Kio-kun) vs Mike (Katoki)

Drake (Blackstone Dresden) vs Mark (Blackstone Dresden)

Black (Black ™) vs Thomas (kingdom Neos)

Jack (YRPOtaku) vs Kiryu (Kiryu™)

Misty (YRPOtaku/Ace Daimon) vs Carly (YRPOtaku)

[spoiler=rules]

Rules of the tournament.

1. 4000 LP for all the rounds, except the final one, which will have 8000

2. The first round will be all at once. You dont have to wait for duels to finish to start

3. OOC: PM your opponent to negotiate the winner

4. OOC: If your opponent doesn't make a move within 24 hours of yours, they are disqualified!

5. OOC: If your opponent doesn't have a name in parenthesis, then you RP the duel! You can skip to the end or show the whole thing!

[spoiler=Storyline]

Ten years have passes since the virus was eradicated and Sigma died. Goodwin lost against Yusei, and the world was at peace. The virtual world, however, wasn't. The Dark Signers have been sighted in the Virtual World. This is impossible however, as their real life selves aren't Dark Signers anymore. They are actually shells implanted with false memories created by a mysterious being who will be revealed later on...

[spoiler=Basic info]

Basically, its the original Virtual World arc (one with the Five-God-Dragon and the transvestite princess). Except after the 5Ds era.

[spoiler=Rules]

As far as the dueling goes, its phase by phase. You take your turn as normal, but your post should end at "Enter Battle Phase", then your opponent responds to moves you made during your Main Phase, then your post ends at "End Battle Phase" where your opponent can respond to attacks you made.

[spoiler=EXAMPLE]

Player 1: I draw! *enters Standby Phase* *enters main phase* I summon Vorse Raider and equip him with Axe of Despair! Enter Battle Phase!

Player 2: In response to your Axe, I activate Solemn Judgement to negate it!

Player 1: Vorse Raider, attack Player 2 directly! End Battle Phase!

Player 2: In response to your attack, I flip Mirror Force!

Player 1: I set 2 cards face-down and end my turn.

Duels are either 4000 LP or 8000, depending on what you want.

No Exodia/instant win decks.

No massively overpowered or invincible made-up cards.

No godmoding.

No FTK's (First Turn Kills)

Duels can be tag-team or 2-5 v 1, but the one player has their max lifepoints multiplied by the number of opponents for the duration of the duel. (regular duels only)

The Duels can either be normal, or free-roam based with actual combat

Use your imagination, dont be too basic!

[spoiler=Character template]

Name:

deck: (you can post your deck in its entirety or a basic summary of it, you CAN use made up cards, whether they belong to you or not, but if they aren't yours you have to ask permission to use them)

appearance: (description or picture, it really doesn't matter.)

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on):

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on):

[spoiler=My character app.]

Name: Zarkus Syuren

deck: Chaos deck, Azure Knight deck, Immortal Reapers

appearance (In-game): Black, shoulder length hair. Basic knight getup.

background: One of the main game-masters of the game. Has had a run-in with Darkness before in his life, and part of Darkness lives within him, as evidenced by his deck.

Name: Leon Neziarx

deck: Card destruction, Blackhearted Angels, Chaos.

appearance: Imagine an opposite Zarkus. All black armor, yet white hair and a green cape. The cape has a tri-force on the back of it. Dark Signer markings on his cheeks, and an Omega sign on his forehead

background: The revived Dark Signer form of Neziarx, kinda a rouge Dark Signer. Allied with nobody but himself, but is secretly a puppet of the chessmaster villian...

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Neo Dark Signer

Deaded

Name: Arthias

Deck: ???

appearance: A cloaked individual, he has dark blue eyes, and staring into them is like staring into an abyss, and red shoulder length hair, although its almost always covered by a hood.

background: Has the powers of a GM, but isn't classified as one, and isn't an AI. An unknown factor to the game. Resistant to all forms of booting, banning, infection, etc. Has powers equal to that of the AI Director, perhaps even more.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Has GM-esque powers, but isn't classified as one

[spoiler=Accepted]

[spoiler=Kiryu™]

Name: Azure Kiryu

deck: Aura Deities.

appearance: it__s_a_dark_signer__by_qu_ko.png

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Azure was born in sattilite with his brother, Kyosuke Kiryu, the death of Azure was a simple task, he began to seek his brother, he came across the Netherworld, he soul was devoured, more shall be revealed.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Dark Signer

[spoiler=YRPOtaku169]

Name: Carly Carmine

Deck: Female Deck (currently includes Fortune Ladies, Fortune Telling Witches, and Harpies)

Appearance:

2pt86eb.jpg

Background: Carly woke up in a field of orange flowers in the middle of a lush forest. But the last thing this Carly remembers in Jack holding in her arms. She is very puzzled as to where she is, why she is still alive, and how she is still a Dark Signer. Interestingly, her personality is a mixture between her normal and her Dark Signer self, and she doesn't have any black sclera...

Faction: Dark Signer, but somewhat renegade...

Name: Jack Atlus

deck: Absoulte Power Awakening

appearance: The Jack we all know and love

background: A Dark Signer AI made by merging Anu and Neziarx. Searching for Carly.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Neo Dark Signer

[spoiler=Kira]

Name: Kent

deck: Wrath of the Blue-Eyes, X-Saber Assault

appearance: Brown eye, gray eye (2 different color eyes), about the height of Jaden, more tame version of Yugi's hair.

background: Kent was a normal 16 year old, playing Duel Monsters. He admired Kaiba, for whatever reason, and he saw he had developed a VR program. Kaiba was als givinng a tour and showinng it to 10 select people. All they had to do (By now, Pegasus made more copies...) was how him, at the door to KaibaCorp, 3 copies of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and 1 copy of the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to gain entry. Kent was able to obtain these cards and, as a twist, Kaiba told him and the group that they would all be testing the system out. And that's how it all began...

[spoiler=Blackwing Master]

Name: James

deck:Blackwing

appearance: black shirt with black and red duel disk

background:James was just a normal guy who beat most of the locals, unti he found out about the virtual world. now he is trying to defeat everyone possilbe in the virtual would.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other:Game Master

[spoiler=Ace Daimon]

Name: Anu (X-Saber Anu Piranha, a.k.a. "A.N.U. 'Artificial Networking Unit'")

Deck: X-Saber/Warrior/Gemini Beatdown Deck

Appearance:

http://i26.tinypic.com/2623xgl.jpg

Duel Disk:

http://i29.tinypic.com/29kumnb.jpg

Background: A.N.U. was an ordinary AI program monitoring the New Domino City 'net when "she" (It had female programming.) discovered an unusual data cluster. Investigation and pursuit of this cluster led her to a server that was gathering tons of information, but virtually no data was going out. She entered the server to find that it was a game based off of the popular card game "Duel Monsters". She disguised herself as a Duel Monster from this world, X-Saber Anu Piranha, and is now trying to figure out what is going on...

Faction: Independent

Deaded.

Name: Misty Tredwell

Deck: Reptiless Deck (eventually upgrades to Venom/Reptile-type Deck)

Appearance: (I don't like to use pictures from the anime itself, but it's the only option I have to get what I want.)

14mq9gm.jpg

(Note: Like Carly, she only has darkened eyes in battle.)

Background: Like Carly, Misty awoke to find herself on a beach overlooking a beautiful sunset. She remembers losing to Akiza, then blacking out. She also has normal eyes, but is in full Dark Signer regalia. She very rational due to the fact that her inner rage has been diffused. Somewhat confused, but relatively calm, she now must explore this new world, unaware of the events occuring outside of her current location...

Faction: Dark Signer

[spoiler=BrokenHeart15]

Name: AI Director (Sigma)

Deck: Black Serenade

Appearance: A man whose body is cloaked in darkness, his only defining feature is his glowing eyes.

Background: An enigmatic figure that appeared in the virtual world, he has been known to do random things. Some duelists he gives booster packs too, some he summons monsters in free roam, or in some cases he forces them into duels.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): AI Director (Game Master)

[spoiler=Hyyppa]

Name: Saizen Himalaiya

Deck: (I let Zarkus decide xD) Mad-, Hexagon- or Worker deck

Appearance: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/Lu...5-11-1.jpg

Background(i wish it's fine): Saizen was one of the players of the Virtual World, but then at the moment he and a little other group of people were playing the game and their minds transferred to the Virtual World, a terrible malfunction happened when one of the leaving players spit his drink on the prosessor of the place Saizen was on and the machine trapped his mind to the Virtual World with some odd glintch not letting his mind out. It caused Kaiba Corp many problem, but they were allowed to continue the public use of Virtual World(and the higherups commented to place "no drinks, food or pets allowed"-sign on the door). Saizen has being living for few years in the Virtual World and his body is still at the Center Hospital of New Domino City where it is feeded and kept care of. No answers for getting his mind back from the Virtual World has been got but the producers and staff have been trying to find the way since then.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Other

[spoiler=Queen Ashe]

Name: Vance Striker

Deck: Strike Dragons

Appearance: (description or picture, it really doesn't matter.)

Background: Will reveal Later.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Warrior

[spoiler=Zenrias]

Name:Zhilo

deck: Knights Wrath

appearance: a kid in ripped clothes

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on):

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Game Master

Name: Jason Blood

deck: Demon's revenge

appearance: Zhilo only with Silver hair

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): ???

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Neo Dark SIgner

[spoiler= Blackstone Dresden]

Name: Drake

deck: Demomic Dragon Deck

appearance: Black sclera, red irises, loose black clothing, black trenchcoat. He has a watch on his right wrist that doubles as a life point counter/limited GPS tracker, a deck zone on his left arm, and a sword on his right hip (actually a Duel Disk but looks real)

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Revealed later on

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Revealed later on

Name: Mark

deck: Angelic Dragon Deck

appearance: Light blonde almost white hair, white clothes, completely white eyes, pure white trenchcoat, and a crossbow on his back with a single arrow

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Revealed later on

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Revealed later on

Name: Caleb

deck: Dragon Armor

appearance: Just barely not Drake's identical twin

background: He's Drake's half-brother, everything else to be revealed

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Neutral

[spoiler=Kingdom Neos]

Name: Thomas Zero

deck: Kingdom Hero Force

background: Thomas is a 17 year old thats mostly strong spirted and enjoys dueling tho during his past he had discovered a card that seems to be one of a kind. After a Mystrious man had seem to of killed him aswell as he real world body we was reawaken to be called as a living human being in the virtual world as well as the Azure Knight of Sky and now seeks to find the remaining 6 Azure Knights.

Apperance:haseo-xth-form3%20(2).jpg

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Azure Knight: Sky

Name: Shadow

deck: Chaos Destiny Force

appearance: Human_Shadow__The_Wise_One_by_Maxus_the_fox.jpg

background: I virus created during the time were Thomas became an Azure Knight when his old body was formed into a virus which rebuilt itself as an shadow of Thomas fromer self with a deck that similer to his but more powerful.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Virus being

[spoiler=~Olimars~]

Name: Leo Sparce

deck: (you can post your deck in its entirety or a basic summary of it, you CAN use made up cards, whether they belong to you or not, but if they aren't yours you have to ask permission to use them): Aliens, Dragonic Gainers.

appearance: Long, Neon Blue Hair. Sea Green Shirt, Black Sneakers and Sapphire Pants. Eyes change into Cat-Like Eyes sometimes.

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Revealing More with Story.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on):Unkown (Reveal Later On.)

[spoiler= Flandre Scarlet]

Name: Ryoku

deck: Scarlet Whisper

Appearence: Flandre, please re-PM it to me

Faction: Other

[spoiler=Kio-kun]

Name: Rick Hikari

Deck: Knights Of The Ancient Order

[spoiler=appearance:]calintz.jpg

He looks like this accept when he is at the Duelist Academy. When he is here he wears Red Dorm clothes like Jaidens.

Backround: He was a normal 16 year old boy. He was on his way to apply fo the Duelst academy, when he bumped into Jaiden Yuki. At first Rick was confused. Jaiden seemed like he was talking to himself. "You think he is..." he said. "Right then, take this card. You need it more than I do...". As he walked away he told Rick one more thing. "Look for a card called Arceus The Savior Knight if you want th truth.". And he left. (The rest will be revealed).

Name: Marcia Trizune

Deck: Heavenly Guardians

Apearance:Marcia.jpg

When she is at the Duel Academy, she wears the Blue dorm uniform.

Backround: After learning that Rick defeated the assistant head master but went to Red dorm, she confronts Rick. "I can talk to the head master to try to get you in Blue dorm if you want." she said. "I'd much rather stay in Red.". This confused Marcia. Nobody ever said no to her. So she usauly tries to get Rick to join Blue dorm.

Name: David Johnson

Deck: Swordsmen and Dragons

Apearance:sword-1.jpg When he is at Duelist academy he wears Red dorm clothes.

Backround: He dad owns a card shop. But for some reason, he never trie to get free cards. He joined Duelist Academy so that he could master Duel Monsters and become strong enough to defeat the man whos threatening to evict his dad: Seto Kaiba.

[spoiler=Katoki]

Name: Mike Yoruba

Deck: Fallen Angels

Apearance:sword.jpgHe wears these in the sattelite and Domino City.(New or Old. I don' think they eer said what happened to the original Domino City) But when he's at duelist academy he wears Red dorm clothes.

Backround: He joined the Academy to try to become a proffesional an pay for his family back in the sattelite. But unfortunatly he doesn't have the money to pay for the addmtion fee. But the headmaster cut deal with him and Mike had to defeat a Blue dorm member to get in the ed dorm. After winning, Mike gets into the Duelist academy for free

[spoiler=Rook Bishop]

Name: Samuel Syuren (been classified that you two have a past.)

Deck: WOA Deck and Beckoning Chaos Deck

appearance: Look the same as in real life-slender, fitted and has a calm nature around him waiting to stir. (in-game) more build, wear glasses and got quad-wings (half-angel and half-devil)

background: The deck he use contain monsters that tried to help and destroyed the world in an age lost in time. His motive is still unknown as to why he is here. There is somewhat a history between him and Zarkus but what is it.....

Other (will specify later but you him as a program that can bypass the system codes)

[spoiler=Black™]

u][(Code)Name][/u]: Black.

[Deck]: Quick-shot. (Fast Tuning Deck.)

[Appearance]: http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn136/alicecullen1313/Black%20cat/Train10.jpg

[Background]: He was once a Chronos Number, a ruthless assassin and Number XIII of the group. He wields Hades, an ornate black revolver made out of Orichalcum with an XIII engraved into its side. He is called a "bringer of bad luck".

[Other]: Assassin.

[spoiler=Docter J]

Name: John Rine

deck: Card Death.

appearance: like a dark twin of Yami Yugi.

background: home less for most of his life, never could fit in any ware, became a piro at age 10 he burnt down his house at age 15 and got sent to the facility ware he sort of became a dark Signer. (revealing more of it as the story goes on.)

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Neo Dark Signer.

[spoiler=PremierAameer]

Name: Zacharias Webster

deck: Goblins (see my goblin card thread for more info)

appearance: About 5' 7", skinny, glasses, black spiky hair, windbreaker, jeans, sneakers

background: A young hacker whose father, the great Dr. Webster, inventor extraordinaire was kidnapped. His father specialized in virtual reality systems and he believes that by hacking into the virtual world, he can find his father. (rest revealed later)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Azure Kiryu

deck: (you can post your deck in its entirety or a basic summary of it, you CAN use made up cards, whether they belong to you or not, but if they aren't yours you have to ask permission to use them) Aura Deities.

appearance: (description or picture, it really doesn't matter.) [spoiler=Appearance]it__s_a_dark_signer__by_qu_ko.png

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): Azure was born in sattilite with his brother, Kyosuke Kiryu, the death of Azure was a simple task, he began to seek his brother, he came across the Netherworld, he soul was devoured, more shall be revealed.

Agent of the Virus/Neo Dark Signer/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Dark Signer

Kyosuke Kiryu:

"HAHAHA! Now! I shall send you to the netherworld, I summon Infernity Archfiend and activate his effect! Now I can add 1 Infernity Monster to my hand! I choose Destroyer! Now seeing as my fiend was a Special Summon, I advance summon Infernity Destroyer, now attack him directly!

Die *insert duelist name here" Die! HAHAHAHA!"

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Here is my paragraph as Kalin (Kiryu):

"You will surrender to the darkness, or you will die, Zarkus! There is no point in continuing, you will lose either way. So, do you want to surrender now?!"

"I think not!"

"Fine then, let's duel! I will send you to the recesses of the Virtual World. I will defeat you and delete you! *Maniacle laugh* Now, I know you got used to this system of dueling after all the years you've been here, so let's go! TURBO DUEL! ACCELERATE!"

New Kiryu text.

"Zarkus! It was you! You sent my brother to his ultimate death! That is it! I will destroy you, I WILL kill you and I will obliterate you, prepare to duel and surrender your life to the jaws of hell! Now, die Zarkus die!"

"No! Kiryu, I did not kill your brother! He's still out there! Somewhere!"

"Oh really?! Then why did I see you attempt to murder him!"

"It wasn't me.."

"Silence! NOW! Prepare to be sent to the nether world, where you shall be put through eternal suffering, you shall feel the pain you inflicted on my brother!"

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: Sign me up!

I'll post my character sheet later...

Ace will, obviously, want to be his own character on the opposite side...

Guest TheFinalFan

My character submission:

Name: Carly Carmine

Deck: Female Deck (currently includes Fortune Ladies, Fortune Telling Witches, and Harpies)

Appearance:

2pt86eb.jpg

Background: Carly woke up in a field of orange flowers in the middle of a lush forest. But the last thing this Carly remembers in Jack holding in her arms. She is very puzzled as to where she is, why she is still alive, and how she is still a Dark Signer. Interestingly, her personality is a mixture between her normal and her Dark Signer self, and she doesn't have any black sclera...

Faction: Dark Signer, but somewhat renegade...

Credit goes to SHIRANAIYO6927 on deviantART for the picture.

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Name: Kent

deck: Wrath of the Blue-Eyes, X-Saber Assault

appearance: Brown eye, gray eye (2 different color eyes), about the height of Jaden, more tame version of Yugi's hair.

background: Kent was a normal 16 year old, playing Duel Monsters. He admired Kaiba, for whatever reason, and he saw he had developed a VR program. Kaiba was als givinng a tour and showinng it to 10 select people. All they had to do (By now, Pegasus made more copies...) was how him, at the door to KaibaCorp, 3 copies of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and 1 copy of the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to gain entry. Kent was able to obtain these cards and, as a twist, Kaiba told him and the group that they would all be testing the system out. And that's how it all began...

Name: James

deck:Blackwing

appearance: black shirt with black and red duel disk

background:James was just a normal guy who beat most of the locals, unti he found out about the virtual world. now he is trying to defeat everyone possilbe in the virtual would.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Game Master

Name: Anu (X-Saber Anu Piranha, a.k.a. "A.N.U. 'Artificial Networking Unit'")

Deck: X-Saber/Warrior/Gemini Beatdown Deck

Appearance:

2623xgl.jpg

Duel Disk:

29kumnb.jpg

Background: A.N.U. was an ordinary AI program monitoring the New Domino City 'net when "she" (It had female programming.) discovered an unusual data cluster. Investigation and pursuit of this cluster led her to a server that was gathering tons of information, but virtually no data was going out. She entered the server to find that it was a game based off of the popular card game "Duel Monsters". She disguised herself as a Duel Monster from this world, X-Saber Anu Piranha, and is now trying to figure out what is going on...

Faction: Independent

Am I in?

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: Oh yeah...I forgot to do my "audition"....

IC: It was a beautiful day in the Forest Zone of the Virtual World. The sun was shining. The grass was green. The birds were chirping. Carly was being chased by Harpie Ladies...

Wait...what?!?

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!" Carly shrieked as the flying sisters closed in on her.

IC (A little bit earlier...): Carly was exploring the local woods, wondering how she had arrived here. She had awoken in a patch of flowers a while ago, how long ago that while was is a mystery, as there seems to be no real concept of time wherever she was. She had all of her memories up to being turned into dust after dueling Jack. Yet she was still a Dark Signer, albeit without the creepy eyes, yet lacking her usual glasses. She seemed to have no tendencies to duel anyone to the death, yet she had her Mark of the Shadows etched into her arm underneath the glove on her right arm.

"Hmm....if that way is north, then that way must be west...or is it east? Ugh!!!" she was thinking aloud, trying to figure out where she was....for the 30-somethingth time.

"Where is everyone?!?!?" she screamed into the air, very disgruntled.

All of a sudden, she spotted a young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes hiding behind a tree. The girl chuckled, then started to run away.

"Wait!!!" Carly cried as she pursued her stalker.

Carly didn't have to go far before she ran into a clearing where the girl had stopped.

Carly then noticed two things.

First was that the girl was wearing a blue and black jumpsuit and had talons on her hands and feet as well as pink wings on her arms.

The second was that the girl had some older sisters.

And they looked very angry....

Archived