DBU Set - The Completed Super Saiyan 4 Ritual Cards

Th3Vis

I'm still learning the OCG so there might be minor errors, bare with me.

I have a good portion of the DBU completed, including the Androids and Cell. This thread is to show off the "Super Saiyan 4" monster cards as I produce them. Feel free to rate and correct them, if you can find any correction.

[align=center][spoiler=Spell Cards][spoiler=Ritual Spell Cards]

DBU-00020-TheInnerSaiyan.jpg

This card can only be used to Ritual Summon a monster with "Super Saiyan 4" in its name to do 1 of the following: If this card is used to Ritual Summon "Super Saiyan 4 Goku" send 1 "Super Saiyan 3 Goku" to the Graveyard. If this card is used to Ritual Summon "Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta" send at least 6 cards in your hand to the Graveyard. If this card is used to Ritual Summon "Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta" send 1 "Super Saiyan Gogeta" to the Graveyard. (All cards sent to the Graveyard must be on the field.)

[spoiler=Monster Cards][spoiler=Goku]

DBU-00005-Goku.jpg

DBU-00006-SuperSaiyanGoku.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by releasing 1 "Goku" monster to the Graveyard. Increase the DEF of this card by 200 for every DARK monster in your Graveyard.

DBU-00007-SuperSaiyan2Goku.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by sending 1 "Super Saiyan Goku" monster to the Graveyard.

DBU-00008-SuperSaiyan3Goku.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by sending 1 "Super Saiyan 2 Goku" monster and at least 3 cards in your hand to the Graveyard. This card may not be destroyed by Spell or Trap Card effects.

DBU-00009-SuperSaiyan4Goku.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "The Inner Saiyan". This card can not be put in Defense Position. Your Life Points become the DEF of this card. If your Life Points were to take damage due to the battle of a monster you control, lower the DEF of this card instead. When the DEF reaches 0, this card is destroyed. This card can not attack the opponents Life Points directly. Also, decrease the ATK of this card by 450 on each of your Draw Phase's.

[spoiler=Vegeta]

DBU-00022-VegetaFriezasMercenary.jpg

DBU-00023-SuperSaiyanVegeta.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Vegeta, Frieza's Mercenary" monster to the Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for every DARK monster in your Graveyard.

DBU-00024-SuperSaiyan2Vegeta.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by sending 1 "Super Saiyan Vegeta" monster to the Graveyard. Toss a coin if the result is Heads: Shuffle your Deck and draw 1 card.

DBU-00026-SuperSaiyan4Vegeta.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "The Inner Saiyan." Once every 3 turns when this card destroys a monster, attack your opponent directly for 500. (After damage calculations.) When this card is destroyed, remove from play the top card from all players Decks.

[spoiler=Gogeta]

DBU-00025-Gogeta.jpg

"Vegeta, Frieza's Mercenary" + "Goku"

When this card is Fusion Summoned, toss a coin: Heads: Draw 1 card. Tails: Destroy this card to search your Deck for 1 "Veku" and Set it.

DBU-00027-VekuTheFailedGogetaFusion.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by the "Gogeta" Monster Card Effect. This card can be used as an Equip Spell Card: Equip to 1 of your opponents Dragon, Fairy, Insect, Spellcaster, or Winged Beast-Type monster to decrease his/her ATK by 300. If this card is destroyed by battle return it to the Deck.

DBU-00028-SuperSaiyanGogeta.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 "Gogeta" and sending it to the Graveyard. This cards ATK and DEF decrease by 100 for every DARK monster on the field.

DBU-00029-SuperSaiyan4Gogeta.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "The Inner Saiyan." This card can only attack all monsters controlled by your opponent at once, split this cards ATK by the number of monsters attacked. This card does no damage to your opponents Life Points. When this card is destroyed by an Effect Card, remove it from play.

[/align]

Where is Vegeta's hair?

And cancel the directly part of Goku.

8.5/10 nice.

I was wondering where his hair went also' date=' till I was looking at the episode and saw that the background consumed him. :D

I will not cancel the [i']directly[/i] part on Goku. I've modified Goku's effect about 5 times; I'm ever so picky, and final chose one that I really liked. I like to keep the monster strong while still keeping the game fair, and 4000 Direct Damage is too much. Which is why I will not allow Direct Damage for this card.

Say you had only had Summoned Skull on the field and I attacked with Goku (4000 - 2100 = 1900) It really makes a big difference then just getting hit with a whopping 4000, that's without equips or traps.

Archived