Photo

The 4th Egyptian God Card!

* * - - - 10 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

JustinX32

JustinX32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
I made a 4th Egyptian God Card. :P
Just like Ra, Obelisk, and Slifer. They have different colors.

Here it is:

Posted Image

What do you think?

EDIT: Ok. Here is an explanation, look at the other freakin god cards and you don't see an effect. And Obelisk is also overpowered and has 4000 atk and def! And it is not a fusion card!!!!!!! Its the color that makes it a god card. Just like Ra, Slifer, and Obelisk!! Obelisk is blue and I don't see anyone saying its a ritual card!!!! So, think HARD before you rate or comment!

Tefached

Tefached

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ foREVer Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,614 posts
horrible,no effect,overpowered, not very creative...but out of curiostity is it your first card if so
5/10

if not then 2/10

If I made things only so people would like them, I wouldn't be an artist.

Ycm achievements

JustinX32

JustinX32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Its not supposed to have an effect!!!! Its supposed to be overpowered!!! Look at the other God cards Ra, Slifer, and Obelisk.

Tefached

Tefached

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ foREVer Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,614 posts
yea but they all have a effect that varies the attack and makes them not so overpowered,i suggest remaking this card with an effect that determines the original atk and def of the card.sorta like how ras and slifers are.but with a slight draw back so its evenly balanced.

If I made things only so people would like them, I wouldn't be an artist.

Ycm achievements

sonictheweasel

sonictheweasel

Just add water.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
Yu-Gi-Oh staff: Let's **** up Yu-Gi-Oh with a spin off! Let's call it GX!
Back after 250 years. Yay.

Slifer-X000

Slifer-X000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Even though GX is better.

sonictheweasel

sonictheweasel

Just add water.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
Still, it is a bit silly. The original was much more serious.
Back after 250 years. Yay.

Dwhale

Dwhale

The Average Person Thinks He Isn't

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,542 posts
Eh.. Not very original, the picture is horrible.

An adventure is never complete until you choose to end it - Diety Mitsu

An adventure is never complete until you choose to end it - [b]

Slifer-X000

Slifer-X000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
How do you have a 4th EGYPTIAN god card that has no relativity to real Egyptian gods? Ra, Slifer, and Obelisk are real Egyptian gods translated into english. Do research first.

Razieus

Razieus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
Slifer-X000 is correct. The original names were real Egytian Gods(except Obelisk...that was just a type of Egyptian architecture/monument). Here are where the names are derived from:

The Saint/Sky Dragon of Osiris-Derived from Osiris, Egyptian god of life, death and fertility
The Sun Dragon of Ra-Derived from Ra, Egypitan god of the sun, carried the Sun through the underworld on a boat, which the Egyptians used(I believe-I'm not 100% positive) to explain the rising and setting of the sun.
The God of Obelisk-Derived from the stone monument/type of architechture called an "obelisk", which was a monolith that ended with a pyramid-like top. Here's a picture of one:
Posted Image
Wait. Doesn't "The Creator God of Light, Horakhty" count as the 4th Egyptian God? It's a Fusion of all of them AND it's name is derived from an Egyptian God PLUS it is an official creation of Kazuki Takahashi? I think it does, so here is where his name is derived from:

The Creator God of Light, Horakhty-Derived from "Ra-Horakhty", which was a combination of two gods-Ra, the god of the sun and Horus, god of the sky-and was therefore believed to be the "god of the rising sun". As a side note, Horus was the son of Osiris, so when you think about it, the 4th Egyptian God being named "Horakhty" is quite fitting-its name is derived from a combination of one of the God Cards(Ra) and the son of another God Card(Osiris). Hope that helped clear some things up with the naming.

As for the card itself, 4/10. The picture looks awesome but the description isn't very creative and the card as a whole isn't very creative. Besides, there's already a 4th Egyptian God-and it's a fusion!
Posted ImagePosted Image

saninlevelalaoui

saninlevelalaoui

Naruto Card Creater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
its nice and powerful

Archangel of destiny

Archangel of destiny

The grail's in pieces,the bliss is gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
Look that is a good card but why is it a fusion card it's way overpowered and it the picture is good i give you 4.75/10 but just because you are a new member
My sig

saninlevelalaoui

saninlevelalaoui

Naruto Card Creater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
i give it 9/10

Boss Z

Boss Z

☠ .:Zero Aurora:. ☠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts
truely only ra is an egyptian god, the other 2 aren't, the really other main two gods are Isis and Set

Razieus

Razieus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
Why is it that no one even cares to mention the big-*** informative post I wrote for you guys? XD Anyways, the only God Card who isn't techincally a "god" is Obelisk-Osiris, Ra and Horakhty are all based on Egyptian Gods. Sure, Osiris isn't techincally a god-he's called "The Heaven Dragon OF Osiris"-but neither is Ra-he's "The Sun Dragon OF Ra".

And Isis and Set aren't the only main two gods. There were quite a few main gods. Anubis was a main god, since the process of embalming was an important and sacred process to the Egytians-Anubis was the god of the dead and embalming. Horus is another one-although he was the god of the sky, the Egyptians paid great reverence to him and I believe he was thought of as the protector of the Pharaoh-who was considered a god and a HUGE part of Egyptian religion, so he could be considered a major god. Isis I would agree with about being a main god, but Set wasn't-he was the chief god of the desert, but was not a god of major importance(like Ra, Osiris, Horus or Anubis) that was revered by the Egyptians. Even though Horus was simply the god of sky, he was the guardian of the pharaoh-which was enough to have him considered a "main god".
Posted ImagePosted Image

dwhkiller

dwhkiller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
wats the effect???? if theres no effect then i give 7/10.

Guest_Saboooom_*

Guest_Saboooom_*
  • Guests
3/10. I'm getting tired of people creating overpowered God Card/Exodia fusions/etc.

Razieus

Razieus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

3/10. I'm getting tired of people creating overpowered God Card/Exodia fusions/etc.

QFT. Besides, isn't "The Creator of Light, Horakty" the 4th God anyway? Also, I repeat:

Why is it that no one even cares to mention the big-*** informative post I wrote for you guys? XD

Posted ImagePosted Image

Guest_Saboooom_*

Guest_Saboooom_*
  • Guests

Why is it that no one even cares to mention the big-*** informative post I wrote for you guys? XD

I read it! And i agree with it too.

saninlevelalaoui

saninlevelalaoui

Naruto Card Creater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
i give it 8/10