Duel Spirits

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toon Cannon Soldier, yo...

Yeah, I use a Toon deck, and Toon Cannon Soldier's effect is usually what wins me the game.

"Toon Dark Magician Girl, attack for 2000! Toon Gemini Elf, attack for 1900! Toon Cannon Soldier, attack for 1400! Hey, his effect, sacrifice the other two and take 1000. Go Scapegoat for game!"

Nothing buts a good ol' Cannon Soldier death....

That, and attacking directly while Messenger of Peace is on the field is pretty bloody fun, too.

Iunno who to use as my duel spirit... =(

I figured out that mine would best be Dark Armed Dragon due to the fact that every deck I play' date=' excluding my Skill Drain Zombies, plays a dominance of Darks.

Mine is THEINEN THE GREAT SPHINX cuz its a game winner and i have that card

Can I have the LOLYCM gun so I can shoot this guy?

Its noobs like that that make me hate being a part of YCM. From now on Im no longer assossiated to YCM and am my own person, part of Maker Card Yugioh so that noobs like this get the lolycm and I dont get affected =D

I know I mean its pure AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mokey Mokey Matress King

Is it just me or does Mokey Mokey King look like one of those inflatables they would put outside a matress company to advertise a sale.

i forget what his name is but its effect was it could sommen any foision monster if i pay 5000 life points so i had to make it worth it so i put blue eyes ultimate in my deck and bam super power full most easy to sommen and it is great is u draw the monster on your first turn

I know I mean its pure AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mokey Mokey Matress King

Is it just me or does Mokey Mokey King look like one of those inflatables they would put outside a matress company to advertise a sale.

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mokey mokey is not a mattress!

He's a pillow!

I officially chage this thread to pillow and mattress shaped cards!!!

And btw twin souls, that card is called Cyber-Stien or Styen I dunno Stein yes Stein!

i forget what his name is but its effect was it could sommen any foision monster if i pay 5000 life points so i had to make it worth it so i put blue eyes ultimate in my deck and bam super power full most easy to sommen and it is great is u draw the monster on your first turn

Cyberstein. I believe?

AND MOKEY MOKEY KING IS A MATRESS. THE MOKEY MOKEYs ARE THE PILLOWS.

Wow, this really caught on, man. I changed mine from D Dude to Arcanite. I still flip like a beast with dude, but since my main deck has been spellcasters, I nabbed their boss monster. I also considered using Bronn, Mad King of Darkworld or Gaia, due to my recent obsession with them.

Archived