[DISC] Magnet Warriors

[align=right][/align]AlphaTheMagnetWarriorDOR-EN-ScR-UE.pngBetaTheMagnetWarriorDOR-EN-ScR-UE.pngGammaTheMagnetWarriorDOR-EN-ScR-UE.pngValkyriontheMagnaWarriorSDD-EN-ScR-UE.jpg

[spoiler=Valkyrion's Effect]This card can only be Special Summoned by offering "Alpha The Magnet Warrior", "Beta The Magnet Warrior", and "Gamma The Magnet Warrior" from your hand or the field as a Tribute. If "Alpha The Magnet Warrior", "Beta The Magnet Warrior", and "Gamma The Magnet Warrior" exist in the Graveyard, you can offer this card as a Tribute to Special Summon these 3 cards to the field.

Working on a build for these guys.

i really want those cards but they are so expensive on ebay

LOL! They are NOT expensive, you can buy them for a couple of bucks... Want an expensive card? Check out the LS cards and some of the synchros.

OT: I don't think this could work. It's too extremely slow and with their stats they'll most definetly be destroyed. If you used double summon then maybe... And the Valkyrion guy is just a massive beatstick.

LOL! They are NOT expensive' date=' you can buy them for a couple of bucks... Want an expensive card? Check out the LS cards and some of the synchros.

OT: I don't think this could work. It's too extremely slow and with their stats they'll most definetly be destroyed. If you used double summon then maybe... And the Valkyrion guy is just a massive beatstick.

[/quote']

They're all the same type and attribute, and half of them are searchable via Sangan and Giant Rat. Slow? No.

Also, they are kind of expensive on amazon. $6.50 a piece for the base 3, I already have Valkyrion, so I didn't bother looking for him.

LOL! They are NOT expensive' date=' you can buy them for a couple of bucks... Want an expensive card? Check out the LS cards and some of the synchros.

[/quote']

They're all the same type and attribute, and half of them are searchable via Sangan and Giant Rat. Slow? No.

Also, they are kind of expensive on amazon. $6.50 a piece for the base 3, I already have Valkyrion, so I didn't bother looking for him.

Still... They could be fun but not very good. Just being searchable does not make them fast. And I didn't read the first effect of valkyrion... stupid me :P Thought they had to be on the field >.> And really?! On Amazon they're $6.50?! Wow... Expensive >.>

I dunno if a build for these guys would hold up today. It's a decent idea. You can very easily search these guy out via sangan and giant rat. I Guess you could run generic synchs with this. I honestly think you should run a Gate Guardian build over this though. Same concept just a bit slower. But at least the gate guardian pieces have legs that they can stand on. IDK valkyrion beatdown W/ skill drain maybe? guess you could tribute valkyrion, summon his pieces and synch for something better or a bit more useful at the time.

I dunno if a build for these guys would hold up today. It's a decent idea. You can very easily search these guy out via sangan and giant rat. I Guess you could run generic synchs with this. I honestly think you should run a Gate Guardian build over this though. Same concept just a bit slower. But at least the gate guardian pieces have legs that they can stand on. IDK valkyrion beatdown W/ skill drain maybe?

Unless he's making it for fun, it doesn't matter. xD

I dunno if a build for these guys would hold up today. It's a decent idea. You can very easily search these guy out via sangan and giant rat. I Guess you could run generic synchs with this. I honestly think you should run a Gate Guardian build over this though. Same concept just a bit slower. But at least the gate guardian pieces have legs that they can stand on. IDK valkyrion beatdown W/ skill drain maybe?

Unless he's making it for fun' date=' it doesn't matter. xD

[/quote']

fun decks will always be better than Meta deck just 'cause there's nothing serious to them, it's just about "Hey, guys look what i ran isn't that different and entertaining?" Billy decks are sorta dumb though.

Gate Guardian' date=' Eeeeeeeeewww. I have all the pieces to him too, but I never bothered

OT= When all you have to do is discard them, searchability DOES make them fast.

Skill Drain + Valkyrion= Maybe...

This is just for fun. I only do Hobby league tournys.

[/quote']

Why is Gate Guardian icky? I honestly want him and all i need is him and the WIND piece. Too bad dark beginning is a pain in the ass to find.

Gate Guardian' date=' Eeeeeeeeewww. I have all the pieces to him too, but I never bothered

OT= When all you have to do is discard them, searchability DOES make them fast.

Skill Drain + Valkyrion= Maybe...

This is just for fun. I only do Hobby league tournys.

[/quote']

Why is Gate Guardian icky? I honestly want him and all i need is him and the WIND piece. Too bad dark beginning is a pain in the ass to find.

Ideal808 has Gate Guardian 1.25$, and Kazejin for .95c

earth demise is the only deck they can use now.

avdance ritural art (2 magnet warriors' date=' with 1 already in grave)

demise field clear

poc copies Valkyrion's, to summon magnets

swing for 7000

then for luz mass driver for game

4 card otk for the luz

plus you then have access to evil hero demise otk aswell

[/quote']

I want to try this, so bad now lol

demise field clear

swing for 7000

4 card otk for the luz

[/quote']

I want to try this, so bad now lol

Agreed.

As said can be fun in it's own deck. Even if it's not that good.

demise field clear

swing for 7000

4 card otk for the luz

[/quote']

I thought you might post, I saw your Magnet Warrior Deck. It was awesome

Use Valkyrion along with

[spoiler=Man-Thro-Tro]Man-Thro%27Tro%27DR2-EN-C-UE.jpg

For a lol Dark Strike Fighter stunt double.

3500 + 2400 = 6900 :D

Anacondas1

:shock: Very Nice!!

Archived