my inflict damage deck

xtis

This deck revolves beating my opponent quickly by using effects magic and trap cards.

Monsters

[Parasite Paricide]atk500 def 300

Flip put this card in your opponents deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this card it is special summoned on your opponents side of the field face up deffence position and inflicts 1000 points of damage to your opponents life points then all face up monsters on your opponents side of the field become insect type as long as this card remains face up on the field.

[inaba white rabbit]atk700 def500

This card cannot be special summoned this card returns to the owners hand during the end phase of the turn that this card is normal summoned or flipped face up this monster monster attacks your opponent life points directly.

[jowls of dark demise]atk200 def100

flip take control of 1 monster on your opponents side of the field until the end of the turn that this cards effect is activated when the controlled monster attacks it may attack your opponents life points directly.

[fire trooper]atk1000 def1000

when this card is summoned you can send it to the graveyard to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

[mysterious puppeteer]atk1000 def1500

when this monster is summoned excluding special summon the life points of this cards owner increase by 500 points for each monster while this card is in face up on the field.

[brain jacker]atk200 def900

flip equip this card to a monster on your opponents side of the field and treat it as an equip card take control of the monster that is equiped with this card increase your opponents life points points by 500 during each of there standby phases.

[des koala]atk1100 def1800

flip inflict 400 points of dirrect damage to your opponents life points for each card in your opponents hand.

[submarineroid]atk800 def1800

this card can attack your opponent directly when it does any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent becomes the original atk of this card you can change this card to defense position at the end of the damage step.

2[burning algae]atk500 def1500

when this card is sent to the graveyard increase your opponents life points by 1000 points.

spells

[jade insect whistle]

your opponent selects 1 innsect type monster from there deck after shuffling the deck place the card on top of the deck.

[soul taker]

destroy 1 face up monster your opponent controls then your opponent gains 1000 life points.

[goblin secret remedy]

increase a selected players life points by 600 points.

3[mystic space tyhoon]

destroy 1 spell or trap card on the field.

3[dian keto the cure master]

increase your life points by 1000.

2[ookazi]

inflict 800 points of direct damage to your oppponents life points.

3[upstart goblin]

draw 1 card from your deck your opponent gains 1000 life points.

3[goblin thief]

inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents life points and increase your life points by 500 points.

3[rain of mercy]

increase the life points of both players by 1000 points.

traps

[draining shield]

negate the attack of 1 of your opponents monsters and increase your life points by the attacking monsters attack.

[magic cylinder]

negate the attack of 1 of your opponents monsters and inflict damage equal to the attacking monsters atk to your opponents life points.

[waboku]

any damage inflicted by an opponents monster is decreased to 0 the turn this card is activated.

[gravity bind]

all lv 4 or higher monsters on the field cannot attack.

[mask of restrict]

neither player can tribute any monster under any conditions.

[the path of destiny]

both players toss a coin once if a players result is heads they gain 2000 life points and if they result is tails they take 2000 damage.

3[enchanced javelin]

when your opponents monster attacks increase your life points by the attacking monsters atk points.

3[bad reaction to simochi]

as long as this card remain face up on the field the effect of increasing your opponents life points is negated and changed to inflict the same amount of points in direct damage to your opponents life points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You posted the exact same thing twice. This thread is the same as the link.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-158934.html

Don't do it again.

As for burn, your running Simochi Burn wrong Simochi works only if your OPPONENT's LP increase. Not your own. Try Soul Taker, Upstart Goblin, Rain of Mercy, and Gift Card with Simochi.

Or try adding 3x Tremendous Fire, Meteor of Destruction, and Wave Motion Cannon. Combine with Ceasfire, Just Desserts, and Magic Cylinder for massive burn. Marshmallon also helps, along with Stealth Bird and Solar Flare Dragon. Add lots of stall cards such as Messenger of Peace, Nightmare's Steel Cage, Gravity Bind, Swords of Revealing Light, and Level Limit Area. Do not use Simochi here, though, it'll be worthless without cards that increase your opponent's LP.

[i can't believe I'm saying this.]YOU NOOB!!! YOU POSTED THE SAME ILLEGAL (MST is limited) DECK TWICE!!! It's not even close to good! And yes, you just got yelled at by a 1-star. And if the thought of -repping me crosses your mind, forget about it.[/rant]

I would listen to Tickle Me Emo if I were you.

xtis your deck has random cards that inflict damage to your opponent. Heres a link to help you with your burn deck http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burn_Deck

now, take the advice above or just go with my build. Which ever you prefer:

Monsters: 22

3x Thestalos

3x Caius

2x DD Survivor

3x DD Scout Plane

2x Solar Flare Dragon

2x Cyber Valley

2x Fire Princess

1x Morphing Jar

2x Necroface

2x Krebons

Magic Cards: 12

2x Soul Absorption

2x Soul Exchange

1x Card Destruction

3x Dimensional Fissure

2x Allure of Darkness

2x DDR

Trap Cards:9

2x DD Dynamite

2x Robbin Goblin

2x Macro Cosmos

2x Dark Bribe

1x RftDD

Deck: 43 cards

Extra Deck: 7

3x Iron Chain Dragon

2x Red Dragon Archfiend

2x Thought Ruler Archfiend

oh btw: 100 POSTS! YEAAAAAAA

If you want a good and exceedingly cheap burn deck, make this, I have used this on many occasions and it kicks ass:

Des Koala x3

Gorz x1

Marshmallon x1

Mask of Darkness x2

Morphing Jar x1

Spirit Reaper x1

Chain Strike x2

Ookai x3

Poison of the old man x3

Scapegoat x1

Tremendous Fire x3

Accumulated Fortune x3

Ceasefire x1

Jar of Greed x1

Just Deserts x3

Legacy of Yata-Garasu x2

Ojama Trio x1

Reckless Greed x3

Secret Barrel x3

Threatening Roar x1

Waboku x1

If you want a good and exceedingly cheap burn deck' date=' make this, I have used this on many occasions and it kicks ass:

Des Koala x3

Gorz x1

Marshmallon x1

Mask of Darkness x2

Morphing Jar x1

Spirit Reaper x1

Chain Strike x2

Ookai x3

Poison of the old man x3

Scapegoat x1

Tremendous Fire x3

Accumulated Fortune x3