Chibi Knights - Chibi Knights vs. Darkness Knights (Finished, LOCK plz ^_^)

DL 

"What are you talking about freak?" Kiba looked confused. What did this weirdo want with him? Did he still think of him as Shadow Knight?

"If you're wondering Creator, I'm not power hungry! I've come here to stop this petty fighting... and I think you just got in the way. A fly that buzzed in the ear of peace..." Kuro got up and pointed at Sasuke with his sword.

"I will end-" Kuro looked down to see a kunai burried in his chest, the same with Sasuke. Kiba's arms were outstretched, indicating that he threw them.

"Both of you... shush. I'd throw one at you Creator but knowing you you'd overreact and think a war has started..."

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It wouldn't do a thing Kiba. I overeacted, it would seem that you are your normal self." Creator said with a smirk. "Sasuke will live as for you Kuro..." Creator turned to Kuro and readied for battle. "Kiba allow one last conflict, I must put an end to Kuro to end all conflict..."

Sasuke the wound will heal shortly, quickly go to Rina! Her time grows short and you are the only one who can save her.

"Such foolishness... do you really think that Kuro would be destroyed or conflict stopped. He would just travel to the Shadow Rift, where none of us can breach into." As Kiba talked, Kuro pulled out the kunai in his chest. He raised his palm so it was level with Sasuke. Shadows darted out of each finger and hit Sasuke, leaving five black circles on his head. They swirled and formed a triangle with 2 dots in it. Kuro smirked and lowered his arm.

"Now Rina is imposible to save... Those circles represent the destiny of one. That triangle symbolizes loss. And besides... Rina is basically dead already. And Kiba you were right about my plans. As to you Creator, this is a farewell. Where I'm going... only I can reach. If you try to break in, I will kill you with ease. It is my home... The Shadow Rift!" Kuro was surrounded by a dark aura and disappeared. Kiba turned back to Creator.

"Trust me... even with your power you don't want to go there... He's in his safe haven. As for you Sasuke, I think you understand that mark on your forhead. It will disappear when you die... I still have mine." Kiba lifted up his hair to reveal a circle of the dots. "The circle represents change... I get that now..."

"Kuro doesn't seem to understand at all...Kiba look after the ones here. I have to settle things with Kuro." Creator said as he began to fade out and warp to the Void.

What Kuro doesn't understand is that within my home, my true home I can go anywhere and distort anything I desire.

Creator's angelic appearance disspated and he looked as he once did. "While I am a God now, i prefer my own style of clothing." Creator remarked to himself. As he stood within the Void he began to distort Time and Space, to bring an end to conflict once and for all.

Kiba shook his head, annoyed.

"He just thinks he can do anything... Well, I warned him..."

Kuro sat in the Shadow Rift, medatating. A crease formed on his brow when he sensed Creator trying to enter his home.

Just as I presumed. That idiot god's thoughts are clouded by power. Even Kiba's warnings couldn't get through. Well, I could kill him... But, I think it would be interesting to see what he does in the real world. I'll just throw him out again and again until he gives. He seriously needs to understand he can't win here, especially because I've stopped much stronger gods than him from staying here. Sure they break in, but in the end they just get tossed out.

Sasuke felt his forehead.

What just happened...? Kiba and Kuro are... different now? No, more to the point, I have to save Rina!

Sasuke got up and turned to Kiba.

"Kiba... I don't know how you came back, or what you did to me, but I'll tell you right now... I will rescue Rina. I can't let another one of my friends die..."

Sasuke turned around and dashed toward Rina's energy.

Kiba sighed as he watched Sasuke run away. He looked up at the sky and patted Akamaru's head. He looked down at his companion and sighed again.

"First Creator, now Sasuke. Some people are such fools... You can warn them, try to stop them, tell them the truth... But in the end.... it's all hopeless.... Even if, for some reason, Sasuke can save Rina... it will all be in vain. He will have broken the rules of life itself, creating chaos. Creator, knowing the fool, will say he can stop it. I'm starting to realize... the only smart one that stood here... was Kuro. Then again, not even Sasuke has taken the trip to fate like I did." Kiba hopped on Akamaru and chased after Sasuke. He could do nothing to make Creator understand but maybe he could drive some sense into Sasuke.

"It's a sad day when you lose the ones closest to you... especially when they are blind."

"The Void will end it all! Once the Space Time warp is complete the Shadow Rift will be cut off forever! No more shadows, no more conflict only eternal peace under the protection of the Void!" Creator's journey into the heart of the Void had warpped his mind to where all he could think about was the Void and his purpose to protect the land of the Chibis. The way bridging the gap between the Material Plane and the Shadow Rift was continuing to distort further and slowly was becoming impossible to travel.

Kuro's eyes opened. He opened he mouth to speak, his voice reaching Creator.

"Kukukuku.... I suspected as much from you Creator. Please, do not try to destroy the way, for then I'll just make it come back and kill you. The reason you're not dead already is because I want to watch what you do as a god. I want to see you fail... So, I will give you your first warning. I just feel like watching, so BEGONE!" Kuro raised his arm and brought it back down to his side, but it was followed by a trail of shadows. Suddenly, Creator exited the void and crashed into Earth, next to Kiba. Akamaru stopped and whined as he looked at Creator. Kiba waved his pointer finger at Creator.

"Tsk, tsk. I told you not to try. He is stronger than you while he resides in the Shadow Rift. It's hopeless Creator... and I have to go stop Sasuke... before he dooms us all." The man and beast rode after Sasuke.

OoC: Void and shadow Rift are two different places. The Void exists outside of Time and Space.

IC: He may have been able to remove my body from the Void but my concious is still within! All I have to do is focus on the task at hand and soon all requirements will be cleared.

Creator quickly returned to his home within the realm of gods, and began to restore his strength as well as absorbing that of the defeated Gods. After this he would draw upon the power of the Heros of old to increase his power even more. He would not admit defeat, if he can't defeat Kuro, at the very least he could assure that the world was safe.

Sasuke vaguely sensed Kiba behind him.

I have no time for this... I have to see Rina...

Sasuke increased his speed.

Rina's conciousness bumped onto the fact that someone was coming closer to her. Fast.

Who... is it? My mind's already fading... not good...

Kuro chuckled. His voice reached Creator once again.

"When will you learn you foolish god? I reside in the Shadow Rift, anyone who dares break the path between here and Earth will not succed. I may not be able to transform Earth into the Shadow Rift, but anyone who tries to disrupt the path dies... accept for you... you amuse me. So, here's another warning." Kuro opened his eyes, which were black as midnight. He saw Creator in his vision and blasted him down again.

Kiba suddenly jumped off Akamaru and stared at Sasuke, who was approaching Rina. Sasuke had not known the powers he had gained whilst gone. Rina lay 200 yards away, while Kiba stood on a small hill protected by the cover of shrubbery. He patted Akamaru, sighed, and looked into his companion's eyes solemly.

"I don't think he'd listen to the truth Akamaru... he's too blind, just as Creator. I wish I could tell him... but he would just reject it. But for now, lets stay and watch what happens..."

Sasuke finally reached Rina. He saw that her legs were already fading. Sasuke kneeled down beside her.

"Rina... what happened?"

Rina slowly opened her mouth to speak. "Kiba... is alive. "

Sasuke nodded. "I saw him... but what about Kakuzu?"

Rina closed her eyes. "He's... gone."

Sasuke sighed. "I guess you overdid yourself, huh? I guess what Kiba said was true... it's too late..."

A tear fell down Rina's face. "I guess... but at least I got to see you again. Sasuke... I like you. I've liked you since our days as mercenaries. I know you... liked my sister, but... I couln't just forget my feelings for you..."

Sasuke looked up. "Rina... do you want to live?"

Rina's eyes widened. "What are you... talking about?"

Sasuke looked back at Rina, his eyes shining. He placed the tip of his finger on her forehead and the vanishing particles that were Rina's body sorrounded his hand.

This is my way... of paying for the things I've done. I must save her life. I must save her life... because she's one of my friend

Rina's whole body became a swarm of golden particles, and they all sorroudned Sasuke. When the particles vanished, Sasuke opened his eyes. One was the usual black, the other was purple. The same color as Rina's eye.

OOC: Wow... just wow DL.... Also, Creator: You have to somewhat read this before you post. It greatly afftects you. Also, the place in my post is unaccesible even by you. Ok? It's a secret not even gods know of... peace out!

[spoiler=Long, my final post in this RP]The evidence is gone. >:3

Sasuke looked up at the darknening sky.

I wonder if this is the end. If all we have done... has finally brought peace to this land or...

Sasuke closed his eyes and looked ahead.

No... the past is behind me... behind us. Chibi Land will, from this day forth, know peace once again.

Sasuke began walking toward the remains of the Chibi Knight's castle. All the while thinking about the adventures that had happened recently.

Archived