Photo

darkwolf777's Touhou Project Set (90/???) Please Rate/Comment!

* * * * - 3 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
As the subject will suggest, this set will feature cards using characters from Touhou Project. I know there is already someone who got the jump on those before me, but i'm sure this wouldn't be the first time.

Each Touhou monster has "Touhou" in its name, to make it easy for support cards that affect or require a "Touhou" monster.. Several gain or enhance their effects when other related Touhou cards are on the field. Many have self sufficient effects that can prove useful even in the official TCG in other decks, not just "Touhou" based ones.

A few cards, such as "Touhou - Komachi Onozuka" introduce an idea of sending a card to the Graveyard face-down. Such cards cannot be flipped face-up or removed from the Graveyard.

In any case, here is the current list of cards in this set, and more will be added in the future. If there are any too hard to read, please let me know so I can type out its effect. Lemme know what you think or any lore fixes that need to be done. Please rate them as well. Thanks.

Monster Cards

Spell Cards

Trap Cards

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
12/16/09 Update: 7 New Cards

Added 6 Monster Cards
Added 1 Spell Card

Edits:
"Touhou - Momiji Inubashiri" - Changed Type from "Warrior" to "Beast-Warrior".
"Touhou - Aya Shameimaru" - Changed Image to one that includes her wings. Would make sense on a "Winged Beast" type card.

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
12/23/09 Update: 15 new cards including characters from Subterranean Animism and Unidentified Flying Object.

Added 12 Monster Cards
Added 3 Trap Cards

Edits:
"Touhou - Momiji Inubashiri" - Changed Cart Art.

Yasu

Yasu

PLEASE RESPOND

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
Oh cool :3
FM6 likes.
Posted Image

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
Happy late holidays and New Years. Was on vacation.

1/4/10 Update: 7 New Cards

Added 6 Monster cards, characters from "Highly Responsive To Prayers". Now to try and find a decent picture of YuugenMagan so I can make a card for it too.
Added 1 Spell Card.

Edits:
"Touhou - Kisume" - Defense changed from 300 to 200, mainly to support the spell card "Rekindling".
"Touhou - Marisa Kirisame" - Changed Card Art
"Momiji's Defensive Counterstrike" - Added "Your opponent cannot select a monster except your selected monster as an attack target for the rest of the Battle Phase this turn." to its effect.

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
1/7/10 Update: 11 New Cards

Added 11 Monster Cards, including the characters from "Story of Eastern Wonderland" and "The Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream".

Expelsword

Expelsword

Ruler of the Universe - Does it matter what others say?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,132 posts
Holy...

How many "Touhou" characters are there?

Well, sweet art and well, it looks like good grammar, so 9/10
http://bombch.us/Zv6
http://bombch.us/Z-k

As I always said in the past, the game does not work at a human level logic, but with its own logic. To understand this game, you must understand the game's logic. It does not follow obvious situations that the humans playing can see and stays very localized in the current timing.

dressale

dressale

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Each Touhou monster has "Touhou" in its name, to make it easy for support cards that affect or require a "Touhou" monster.. Several gain or enhance their effects when other related Touhou cards are on the field. Many have self sufficient effects that can prove useful even in the official TCG in other decks, not just "Touhou" based ones.

whitechocolate37

whitechocolate37

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I love how the cards are set up, but could there be some way to special summon the higher level monsters that can be special summoned?

krazyxgamer

krazyxgamer

wotisdisiduneven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
oh dang, this thread is old lol..
when i look at small Touhou sets like this, i feel like mine is too big lol....
but then i look at Larxene's and I feel normal since we have almost the same amount lol...
if your still willing to change things up on this thread, you should put lores on your cards lol
My HUGE Touhou Set
BlazBlue:Continuum Shift
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Eevee and its Evolutions/Pokemon
Christmas Touhou Set
Madoka Magica Set
Yume Nikki - Dream Diary

Sandshrew FTW

tried making a member card??

99.9% of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three better animes than this, paste this on your signature.

but i do like Tobi
Posted Image
Tobi is a Good Boy yes?