Photo

Kuriboh MANIA!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

BulletMan

BulletMan

hi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,588 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The PPP (Pimp Purple Pokemonz) Club are working as a team on a fun Deck. If you don't get it already, we're making a Kuriboh Deck, consisting of most of these cards. So first were getting what info or such we can from this, and then make a lol Deck.

Discuss.

zelda8888

zelda8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
that is awesome :)

Captain Lawless

Captain Lawless

Disinterested Flirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
Ghetto Kuribohs = Chaos Kuribohs w/ Sorcerer, Norleras, etc. It's actually pretty fun
I don't feel like getting all the links to my old decks again.

XP_Lulz

XP_Lulz

Now giving out free MindF**ks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
They are lulzy to use.

Now if only Winged Kuriboh and Kuribon were DARK.......
PIMP PURPLE POKEMANZ CLUB!!

Milling is like eating Cheezburgerz. LS like to eat Cheezburgerz because of that epic taste they get from JD. But eating to many Cheezburgerz causes you to have a stroke.

or Heart Attack. Whatevar floats your boat.

Mindscatter

Mindscatter

In my vision I got laid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,892 posts
Kuriboh male - Kuriboh female : the only 2 cards in the game that have the same name but different types. Awkward...

OWAIT I just noticed the "N"
Laws of Life LOL

Clubs

Posted Image
There's a narrow gap between geniuses and retards, as the smartest people are materialistic philosophers, the latter being materialists with philosophical ideas.

Great Unclean One: VK

Great Unclean One: VK

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,936 posts
All my cousins and my siblings are currently trying to find cards to make a Kuriboh deck IRL. Not so well..

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

Still a train wreck

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,701 posts
CHAOS KURIBOH IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Well, as far as Kuriboh goes, since it is a fun deck type in Traditional
Between Rodge, Hina, and Sleepy, I managed to pick myself back up.... Somewhat.
I'm still a mess, and I don't know if I can ever fix that. But I'm going to make an effort to try and be more of myself, rather then some yahoo. I'll try and cut down on my usual antics, and hopefully come off as someone normal(as far as "Normal" and "Armz" goes), and not be all over the damn place. And as a result, I'll try to be more level headed, despite the fact that is going to be rather difficult for me to accomplish. But hey, one step at a time, right?
So please, bare with me. I really am trying... In my own way, even though it may not seem like it.

VolTama

VolTama

YCM Prowler since '07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
We needz moar Kuriboh Brothers.
This ^^^ is a YCM member ---> They aren't too bright sometimes.

This sig belongs to a YCM member.

This is a sig ---> It says stuff.

Posted Image

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

I've been around longer than even the staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,627 posts
I actually was thinking about a fairy fiend chaos kuriboh deck that used those "1 fairy 3 fiend" cost to be played. I bet that could work fairly well.

full of manily tears

burnpsy

burnpsy

Just Another Weird Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,710 posts

They are lulzy to use.

But that stops the Chaos Sorcerer shenanigans! :(

OT: You forgot Hanewata and Watapon.

-Berserker-

-Berserker-

Darliiiing!!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,562 posts
Just needs 1 more DARK Fiend in their Archetype to balance the DARKS/LIGHTS to play some Chaos/Scourge. Maybe Kuriboh LV10?

2D-World-Runner.gif

"But that's enough. If there is overwhelming power and speed, there is no room for technique. Techniques are something humans invented to compensate for their weaknesses."

GYFTS

Coffee Black

Coffee Black

Sanzen Sekai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts
doesn't a name like "Berserker Crush" seem a bit tough for a kuriboh card?

Flow angelic but now it's time to bring the demon out, can ya feel me?

Check out my decks:

Dark Gaia Stun

Norleras

Pyrorex

The greatest thing Crab Helmet ever said

My name is BenjaminAndre on DN

XP_Lulz

XP_Lulz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

They are lulzy to use.

But that stops the Chaos Sorcerer shenanigans! :(

OT: You forgot Hanewata and Watapon.

Bah, Chaos Sorcerer can use Wata and Hane for his shenanigans.

Milling is like eating Cheezburgerz. LS like to eat Cheezburgerz because of that epic taste they get from JD. But eating to many Cheezburgerz causes you to have a stroke.

VolTama

VolTama

YCM Prowler since '07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
What? Of course not! Look at those wings, or Kuribon's tail. Kuriboh is a man's card, so it deserves tough sounding support.
This ^^^ is a YCM member ---> They aren't too bright sometimes.

This sig belongs to a YCM member.

This is a sig ---> It says stuff.

Posted Image

BulletMan

BulletMan

hi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,588 posts
Posted Image

When you begin saying "KURI KUURIII!!!", trying to act all tough, and your small and the ladies think you're cute, you know you're badass then.

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,627 posts

What? Of course not! Look at those wings, or Kuribon's tail. Kuriboh is a man's card, so it deserves tough sounding support.

just need to get high ATK in the grave for it to really hurt.

"I attack Judgement dragon with winged kuriboh! at damage application, I declare priorty and apply 3 bezerker crashes to this thing, removing from play my 3 giant fairy monsters to increase his ATK to 9000 at the last moment! now, winged kuriboh, END THIS!"

bleach time!

I was acually quite impressed with the job this guy did.

full of manily tears

XP_Lulz

XP_Lulz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
The Kuriboh Family

Kuriboh = The Father
Winged Kuriboh = The Wife
Kuribon = The Daughter
Hanewata = Sister of Winged Kuriboh
Watapon = Sister of Kuriboh

BulletMan

BulletMan

hi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,588 posts

"I attack Judgement dragon with winged kuriboh! at damage application, I declare priorty and apply 3 bezerker crashes to this thing, removing from play my 3 giant fairy monsters to increase his ATK to 9000 at the last moment! now, winged kuriboh, END THIS!"

They have Honest's, but you do too. I wonder who would win if both had 3 Honest's in hand. I suppose the Winged Kuriboh player. That would be so lulzy!

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,627 posts

They have Honest's, but you do too. I wonder who would win if both had 3 Honest's in hand. I suppose the Winged Kuriboh player. That would be so lulzy!

by calling priorty at damage application, which is the FINAL moment honest can be played, the only gain he gets is 300, then I get boosted through the roof.

full of manily tears

BulletMan

BulletMan

hi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,588 posts

by calling priorty at damage application, which is the FINAL moment honest can be played, the only gain he gets is 300, then I get boosted through the roof.

I see. That's even lulzier.