New Synchro Summon Chants

thanonyx

You know how synchro monsters (and some other monsters) have chants when they're about to be summoned? Well I made some of my own.

When the darkness tries to consume the light, the light pierces through the darkness giving birth to a brand new hope! Synchro Summon! Shine on, Light End Dragon!

LightEndDragonRGBT-EN-ScR-1E.png

The sacred flames have burned all evil to cinders, the only thing that remains are the sacred flames themselves! Synchro Summon! Set the light ablaze, Ancient Sacred Wyvern!

AncientSacredWyvernANPR-EN-UR-1E.png

When the light tries to pierce the darkness, the darkness consumes the light giving birth to a brand new fear! Synchro Summon! Enshroud in darkness, Dark End Dragon!

DarkEndDragonSJCS-EN-UR-LE.png

Royal flower bloom by the light of the dawn, and may all flora bloom in praise! Synchro Summon! Bloom royally, Queen of Thorns!

QueenofThornsCSOC-EN-SR-UE.png

The mother spirit of the Earth sends her greatest warrior, he charges forth on his steed to victory! Synchro Summon! Charge to victory, Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth!

GaiaKnight%2CtheForceofEarth5DS1-EN-SR-1E.png

The Ice Barrier holds a hidden beast, like a spear it pierces through all it opposes! Synchro Summon! Pierce the enemy, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!

Brionac%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierHA01-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

As the gears of war begin to turn, the machines of war begin their march! Synchro Summon! Blow up the sky, Dark Strike Fighter!

DarkStrikeFighterCRMS-EN-SR-1E.png

Mighty powers of dual force, collide together and spark a greater power! Synchro Summon! Pride of the dual force, Black Brutdrago!

BlackBrutdragoSOVR-EN-SR-1E.png

Powerful warriors will clash in combat, but none will topple the greatest one among them! Synchro Summon! Fight your way, Colossal Fighter!

ColossalFighter5DS1-EN-SR-1E.png

All life comes from the same source, if one wants to gain eternal life they must become the source! Synchro Summon! Restore to life, Psychic Lifetrancer!

PsychicLifetrancerCSOC-EN-R-1E.jpg

Mighty flames will ignite the unstoppable rage of the terrible dragons three! Synchro Summon! Arise thrice, Trident Dragion!

TridentDragionRGBT-EN-UR-1E.jpg

A new warrior is born from the sacred floating sanctuary and makes his way towards the incredible light! Synchro Summon! Pride of the sanctuary, Avenging Knight Parshath!

AvengingKnightParshathTDGS-EN-SR-LE.png

From the depths of the valley comes a creature responsible for it's thick mist! Synchro Summon! Rise from the valley, Mist Wurm!

MistWurmHA01-EN-ScR-LE.png

A single bullet can pierce the hearts of 1,000 people and then breach the heavens! Synchro Summon! Take the shot, Turbo Cannon!

TurboCannonANPR-EN-SR-1E.jpg

Every link must be strong so that the mighty chain they make does not waver! Synchro Summon! Rattle away, Iron Chain Dragon!

IronChainDragonCSOC-EN-R-1E.jpg

When criminals seek refuge all they will find is a world hard crime and harder punishment! Synchro Summon! Arrest them, Goyo Guardian!

GoyoGuardianTDGS-EN-UR-UE.jpg

When raw power seeks a physical form the mighty gauntlet is born! Synchro Summon! Power take form, Armory Arm!

ArmoryArmDP08-EN-UR-1E.png

I will be making more in the future. But try to make your own. Let's see what you can come up with.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know how synchro monsters (and some other monsters) have chants when they're about to be summoned? Well I made some of my own.

When the darkness tries to consume the light, the light pierces through the darkness giving birth to a brand new hope! Synchro Summon! Shine on, Light End Dragon!

The sacred flames have burned all evil to cinders, the only thing that remains are the sacred flames themselves! Synchro Summon! Set the light ablaze, Ancient Sacred Wyvern!

When the light tries to pierce the darkness, the darkness consumes the light giving birth to a brand new fear! Synchro Summon! Enshroud in darkness, Dark End Dragon!

Royal flower bloom by the light of the dawn, and may all flora bloom in praise! Synchro Summon! Bloom royally, Queen of Thorns!

The mother spirit of the Earth sends her greatest warrior, he charges forth on his steed to victory! Synchro Summon! Charge to victory, Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth!

The Ice Barrier holds a hidden beast, like a spear it pierces through all it opposes! Synchro Summon! Pierce the enemy, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!

As the gears of war begin to turn, the machines of war begin their march! Synchro Summon! Blow up the sky, Dark Strike Fighter!

Mighty powers of dual force, collide together and spark a greater power! Synchro Summon! Pride of the dual force, Black Brutdrago!

Powerful warriors will clash in combat, but none will topple the greatest one among them! Synchro Summon! Fight your way, Colossal Fighter!

All life comes from the same source, if one wants to gain eternal life they must become the source! Synchro Summon! Restore to life, Psychic Lifetrancer!

Mighty flames will ignite the unstoppable rage of the terrible dragons three! Synchro Summon! Arise thrice, Trident Dragion!

A new warrior is born from the sacred floating sanctuary and makes his way towards the incredible light! Synchro Summon! Pride of the sanctuary, Avenging Knight Parshath!

From the depths of the valley comes a creature responsible for it's thick mist! Synchro Summon! Rise from the valley, Mist Wurm!

A single bullet can pierce the hearts of 1,000 people and then breach the heavens! Synchro Summon! Take the shot, Turbo Cannon!

Every link must be strong so that the mighty chain they make does not waver! Synchro Summon! Rattle away, Iron Chain Dragon!

When criminals seek refuge all they will find is a world hard crime and harder punishment! Synchro Summon! Arrest them, Goyo Guardian!

When raw power seeks a physical form the mighty gauntlet is born! Synchro Summon! Power take form, Armory Arm!

I will be making more in the future. But try to make your own. Let's see what you can come up with.

Enthreal your shining trophy of wisdom' date=' and show the world a true meaning to add to their lives! Show people the end of our old beginnings, and provide the skies with an array of fury! Synchro Summon! Majestic Star Dragon![/i']

Too long.

Guest Zeonark

If anybody actually said something like this in a real game' date=' I think I'd smack them.

[/quote']

Who the hell is going to make a chant for a Synchro Summon to use in a real life duel? Although, instead of a smack, I would lol. Quite hard.

Why Synchro Summons? Can't we make Fusion Chants to? o:

Referring to OP' date=' because they are lame. Yours would just make me laugh.

[/quote']

Thanksies :D

Fusion Chants? OK.

You,

I'll make you Miku-Miku-ed

I have no song yet, but I'll try hard

I'll make you Miku-Miku-ed

Therefore, make yourself prepared a little

Fusion Summon! Musician King!

I ripped it off Vocaloid Song.

Archived