New Synchro Summon Chants

thanonyx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

If anybody actually said something like this in a real game' date=' I think I'd smack them.

[/quote']

If that game was real, with 30ft 4d Rendered Models on a Real Duel Disk... I'd run.

Destruction manifests as the power of light and darkness is combined. Become the redeeming apocalypse! Tear the world apart, Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End!

A shattered edge is reformed with the essence of chaos and evaporation. Be the guiding hand! End their world, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning!

The smallest of wings cloud the mind of the impure and seal away their world. The raven's fate shall be revealed! Break them down, Yata-Garasu!

Oh Mighty Zombie, Arise from your former self! Inflict on every foe you see the mighty plague! Synchro Summon! Archfiend Zombie-Skull!

Feel the power of Shining Light! Fear this monster who defeates the night! I summon you! Blue Eyes White Dragon!

Feel the power of the Dark Magic! Cast every spell to destroy! I summon you! Dark Magician!

Using a style centuries old' date=' I call for thee rebirth! Reveil your true power and captivate the world! Synchro Summon! Dark Magician![/i']

But wait! That is not a Synchro Monster. I activate my trap "You Cheated" letting me cheat and add all pieces of exodia to my hand.

Using a style centuries old' date=' I call for thee rebirth! Reveil your true power and captivate the world! Synchro Summon! Dark Magician![/i']

But wait! That is not a Synchro Monster. I activate my trap "You Cheated" letting me cheat and add all pieces of exodia to my hand.

Congrats! You've successfully foiled my plan. +1 rep. =D

Rota into Stratos. D-Draw Mali. Top for Plague. RFG Mali' date=' get Mali. Syncho Lvl 8 :D

[/quote']

You are supposed to yell the name of the synchro that you are going to summon.

"RotA into Stratos. Stratos into Mali. DDraw Mali. E-Tele for Krebons. RFG Mali for another 1. Sync Mali and Krebons. I SYNCHRO SUMMON DARK END DRAGON!

Fix'd :D

Archived