Check out this new Polymerization Type Spell card!

Neilflames

Eh, I don't like the OCG too much, I would've worded it:

"This card can only be activated in your standby phase. Special summon 1 Fusion monster form you extra deck by removing from play the listed fusion-material monsters (This special summon is treated as a Fusion Summon), and at the End Phase of your turn, remove from play the summoned monster.""

Nice idea, though, seeing as I run a Dark Paladin Deck.

7.5/10

^^ That would be the OCG with just a few tweaks.

"This card can only be activated during your Standby Phase. Special Summon one Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by removing from play the listed Fusion-Material Monsters (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon), during the End Phase of your turn, remove from play the Summoned Monster.""

Umm... There are MUCH better choices' date=' and they don't RFP the summoned monsters >_<"

[/quote']

Yeah, but how many of those choices are quick-play? I think this would be useful in a tight spot. Getting my behind whupped by lightning vortex, they attack my LP directly and BAM, instant Dark Paladin. Besides, in a deck revolving around fusions, you should have more than 1 copy of the fusion material monsters.

Why is everyone adding the "Standby Phase" condition?

The card says that it removes the materials, but from where? the hand? the field? the Graveyard? o maybe from the Deck?

Anyways, this card is not good; it's more like a watered down version of "Polymerization": Not only you have to remove the materials instead of sending them to the grave, but also the Fusion monster is removed from the field at the end of the turn? I fail to see the advantages; unless you use this card as a substitute for "Instant Fusion" or as a last resort shield against opponent attacks, but for the latter there are better cards that do the same.

I fail to see the advantages; unless you use this card as a substitute for "Instant Fusion" or as a last resort shield against opponent attacks' date=' but for the latter there are better cards that do the same.

[/quote']

That's the whole point. It's a last resort. Besides, Return from a Different Dimension would turn the duel around real quick wouldn't it? If you use a card-searcher to get polymerization from your deck, or if you draw it, whip out return from the different dimension and polymerize the two fusion material monsters! I would use this card in my Dark Paladin deck. It wouldn't be so bad in an Elemental Hero deck, either.

Archived