>[LiAM] .:-Avatar Archive-:. [Now.GIF's] (103/103)<|

LiAM

[align=center] LiAM's Avatar Archive

Due to a majority of good feedback from my previous Avatar Thread,

I decided to post an Archive of old+new Avatars.

No requests now guyz D=

You can use any of them that you like, for free, on this

(and other) forums, just don't pass off as your own ;D,

credit is appreciated but not compulsory.

As you could tell by the new ones, I developed my own style,

if you don't like it, then pull this face (O_o) and

choose another/ Request.

Comments to improve are welcome ;D

[spoiler=[color=grey]Old Avatars[/color]]

whiplasher.pngtilllindemannavi.pngavatardeathstars.pngyusei.pngwolvava.pngsendndelete.pngironava.pngheartsavi.pngeddieavatar.pngdragonp.pngdmdavatar.pngavatarzi.pngaavatar.pngduckl.pngbluefrog.pngforce.png

[spoiler=[size=medium]New Avatars + Requests[/size]]

yusei.pngtilllindemannavatar.pngroxas.pngrichardkruspeavatar.pngpika.pngpandadi.pngomgwtf.pngneos.pngmarioq.pnglolwute.pngitachiqh.pngironmaiden.pnghalol.pngguitarf.pngdevilc.pngavatarmr.pnganimpurp.pngamirkhan.pngamirc.pnggun.pngspartaaaaa.pngthingmp3.pngmitch.pngkalinkesslerwtf.pngcaius.pngnarutard.pngnarunerd.pngsasukeu.pngdragonballu.pngnoobcat.pngspideman.pngyuseigreen.pngjunkwarrior.pngstardustx.pngdrilla.pngmarshy.pngninjabear.pngiduck.pngmiketyson.pnggothminister.pngvincents.pngdisturbeda.pnggothminster.pngonepieceo.pngdmca.pngladygagaw.pngrammsteinavi.pngrammsteintill.pngthingeyes.pngthingz.pngmakur.pngmagmar1.pngmagmar2.pnglua.pngnino.pngonepiececiggy.pngruaj.pngdragonballgoku.pngeccentrix.pngnephenee.pngwtfisit.pngmatrixr.pngjacksparrowe.pngimafirinmalazor.pnggandalf.pngzidanei.pngborodor.pngafrosam.pngluanme.pngaa2bc12d.pngkakashin.pnglinkxd.pngcutipi.pngarcanine.pngdigimon.pngrobvandam.pngluaaa.pngsauron.pngplurple.pngichigok.pngichigochibi.pnggaraa.pngsquirtled.pnglfcz.png1avi.png19466173.png41120971.pngkumuru.pngavatarwhite.png

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]Completely Custom Avatars+Animations

(MUST CREDIT)[/color]]

guitarhero.pngliamchibiblock.pngrainbowe.gifstickmanshoot.gifpacman.png

[/align]

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh god i had an orgasum when i saw this tread : D

i'll set a challange for you (i don't know if it's much of a challange, i'm clueless at this stuff)

it's rundas from mp3! Id like it if i saw all of his face, so if you could shrink the pic.. Yeh, idunno

Image/ image link:http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6828/335590-rundas0_super.jpg

Colour scheme: multiple shades of blue

Additional Information:can you make it look like craked ice in th background?

Archived