How to Make Tokens! Updated to version 1.1

valliant12

How is the Tutorial.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How is the Tutorial.

• Great :)
    • Okay, needs improvement :|
    • Terrible :(

Hi everyone. I have made a tutorial for those who wish to know how to make tokens e.g. [spoiler=This is a token with no details]tokentutorial.jpg

I'm using Chrome for this tut.

Now, how to do it.

[spoiler=Step 1]Fill out your card's details in the cardmaker (has to be a normal card.)

[spoiler=Step 2]Generate it then right-click the card and select "copy image location" and paste it in a new tab.*

[spoiler=Step 3]In the address bar (where it says the url) highlight the word Monster afer cardtype and enter Token (you must have a capital.)

[spoiler=Step 4]Click go and you're done!

*For IE click properties and copy the URL. The rest is the same.

[spoiler=How to remove ATK/DEF]

You will need to paste this: tokend.png over the top of the ATK/DEF area.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It still doesn't completely work.

Tokens don't have ATK or DEF Bars' date=' they don't have level stars or attributes, and have This Card Cannot be in a deck.

Fail tutorial, no reps.

[/quote']

Yeah, that's true, but the way Konami provides tokens is in a generic way, with what you mention.

Now you can make specific tokens from cards real cards that make tokens. TOkens have atk and def and attributes/types as well

my example before this tutorial was brought to my attention.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-178761.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I have made a tutorial for those who wish to know how to make tokens e.g. [spoiler=This is a token with no details]tokentutorial.jpg

I'm using Chrome for this tut.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now' date=' how to do it.

[spoiler=Step 1']Fill out your card's details in the cardmaker (has to be a normal card.)

[spoiler=Step 2]Generate it then right-click the card and select "copy image location" and paste it in a new tab.

[spoiler=Step 3]In the address bar (where it says the url) highlight the word Monster afer cardtype and enter Token (you must have a capital.)

[spoiler=Step 4]Click go and you're done!

Working on examples.

In the address bar (where it says the url) highlight the word Monster afer cardtype and enter Token (you must have a capital.)

I DON'T GET THAT PART!!!

Archived