trap eater set

jack kenna

ok this is my first set so plz leave a comment, some tips, or a rep if you like them. i have put alot of work into them and would like some feed back thanx :)

247010q.jpg

This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, if this card changes its battle position, actavate one of the following effects:

~If this card is in Attack Position, look at one face-down card on your opponent side of the field. If it is a trap card, remove it from play.

~If this card is in Defence Position, look at one card in your opponents hand. If it is a trap card, place it face down on your opponents side of the field. If you cannot, remove it from play.

If this card is face up on your side of the field for three turns and none of your opponent's trap cards have been removed from play by this card's effect, send a trap card from your hand to the graveyard or remove this card from play.

247010.jpg

our opponent must discard 1 trap card from his/her hand to attack this card. If this card is face up on your side of the field during your draw phase and you draw a Trap card, show it to your opponent and draw 1 more card from your deck.

247010y.jpg

this card may be ''special summend'' by removing from play 3 trap cards from your hand or from your side of the field if this card is ''special summend'' this way your opponent must draw 5 cards from the top of his/her deck then he/she must remove from play 3 trap cards from his/her hand if this is not possibe your opponent must discard there whole hand then draw 2 cards from his/her deck.

247010c.jpg

discard 1 trap card from your hand to negate the activitation and effect of an opponents trap card and remove it from play.then you must destroy 1 face up effect monster on the field if possible.

trap eating fox was the first card of theset and i kinda based the others around it but my favourite is lulu the trap magician whatta u think

Archived