Photo

DRAGONS - pls. look at it

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Yugiohfaker

Yugiohfaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
here are some dragons pls comment :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

kid

kid

9th Legendary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,727 posts
dont really like skull dragon
RDA

Yugiohfaker

Yugiohfaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
That is the worst card from set but i planning makemore cards

Tyrantking10

Tyrantking10

Tyrant Ex-Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Well... all i have to say is that they do have good art, except skull dragon which is just copying B. Skull Dragon. Please correct grammar, OCG, the spells card from counters, and balancing of the cards

Art: 8/10
Overall Effect: 4/10
Set follow: 5/10
Playability 2/10
OVERALL...: 4.75/10

WANTED! I need the community of YCM to help me tackle the challenge of providing a resource for new and experienced people to use! Questions and Answers, Tips, Help, all here! You will be credited if you submit any of these to me. Heres the link people.: http://forum.yugiohc...ead-107689.html
NEWEST SET RELEASED! CAN'T MISS IT! VVV JUST CLICK ON PACK :D
Wearefinished.jpg

The Gallery - View all work accomplished by me on each pack, events, and information: http://forum.yugiohc...d.php?tid=36203

If you need help with any questions or concerns around YCM, cards, or the likes, I will gladly be able to help you through PM and messenger.

Yugiohfaker

Yugiohfaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
thanks for comment

Tyrantking10

Tyrantking10

Tyrant Ex-Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Not trying to be completely harsh or anything, but i think anyone who wants a comment should definetly get the truth and opinion, so they can correct it and make even better cards. I'll be looking forward for your future cards :)

WANTED! I need the community of YCM to help me tackle the challenge of providing a resource for new and experienced people to use! Questions and Answers, Tips, Help, all here! You will be credited if you submit any of these to me. Heres the link people.: http://forum.yugiohc...ead-107689.html
Wearefinished.jpg

The Gallery - View all work accomplished by me on each pack, events, and information: http://forum.yugiohc...d.php?tid=36203

If you need help with any questions or concerns around YCM, cards, or the likes, I will gladly be able to help you through PM and messenger.

Yugiohfaker

Yugiohfaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
ok ... your sets ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Tyrantking10

Tyrantking10

Tyrant Ex-Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Thank you. Please vote in the Poll of Underworld Palaces whenever you have the chance ^^

Wearefinished.jpg

fishfood20

fishfood20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
this is cool I have a card with the same picture as wind dragon and a wind dragon too

Dragon Master

Dragon Master

4 Year Member long time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts
ko 7/10

9jg56t.jpg
credit of permission of use from Legend Zero

Yugiohfaker

Yugiohfaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
thanks guys

kobekid

kobekid

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
i like the cards except for skull dragon
Posted Image
check out my Might of Toltus set at http://forum.yugiohc...d.php?tid=21928

John Dragon

John Dragon

The Best Romanian YCM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
7/10 ... not like skull...
Who Likes my Cards? - Nature Legacy - Night Elfs - Orcs - Ancient Rebirth
Posted ImagePosted Image

yumidog

yumidog

most hated person in the world

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
nice cards I wish I could show you my sea king. I dont know why I called it sea king.

I know I sholu have called it sea dragon king or water dragon or what ever you all know names like that
if you even bother to read this I thank you.
most people just ignore me.
I don't mind you you ignore me.... but if you want I dont care... you are all the same

_________________________________---

cards former member imbose helped me on

Holy R. Enigma

Holy R. Enigma

Soviet Vs Allies Creator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
These cards is cool, but I don't like Skull Dragon. (I'll say you didn't have a very good Skull Dragon Picture to fine.)

So I give you a rating of 8.5/10.

Arekku_Koro

Arekku_Koro

Just a member.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,649 posts
TERRIBLE! MAKES NO SENSE! 1/10

Posted Image

Yugiohfaker

Yugiohfaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Thannks expect Areku koro

Yusei Fudo

Yusei Fudo

Stardust Dragon's Rightful Owner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
Here are your mistakes:

-Name must have all first letters capitalized except "of", "or" and so on.
-Your Card Grammar and English Grammar are bad in "Wind dragon". First off, the apostrophes are put for a reason. It's not "opponents", it's "opponent's". And wtf, I don't get when does the effect activate or anything, plus your Card Grammar is horrible. I've seen a lot of this crap, and I think yours should be following.
-Skull dragon has the picture of the CARD B. SKULL DRAGON. And not just its picture, the whole card! What are you doing? That's too stupid. And the effect, I can't understand it... and the card grammar is horrible.
-Revenge of dragon is filled of another bad English grammar mistakes, typos, bad Card Grammar and so on.
-Frost dragon has Fusion Materials that don't exist in TCG or OCG. WTF?! You didn't even make them. And wtf is an "ice prison"? You watch too much YGO anime, seriously... and even so, your Card Grammar is still bad.
-Dragon of dead is stupid... LIKE YOU UGGHHH.. DAMMIT, I didn't want to insult but you are ruining the whole card-making art. And wtf "he stay alive", does your opponent even DIE in a duel? OMG!
-Dragon necklaces, have bad CG, bad grammar, bad etc etc
-Black Metal Dragon, you're lucky that it's a Normal Monster or else I'd cut you in pieces for all your bad cards.

WTF PEOPLE, RATING SUCH CARDS 7/10 AND HIGH, AND COOL?! WTF... GO READ A TUTORIAL ALREADY AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.

Rating: 1/10, just for the pics.
[align=center]Posted Image
Latest Sig

[/align]

masteritachi009

masteritachi009

F*** OFF LIFE U COST 2 MUCH MONEY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
dude i aint going to lie those are preety cruddy 3/10 for a pic or two

barsam