DRAGONS - pls. look at it

Yugiohfaker

Here are your mistakes:

-Name must have all first letters capitalized except "of", "or" and so on.

-Your Card Grammar and English Grammar are bad in "Wind dragon". First off, the apostrophes are put for a reason. It's not "opponents", it's "opponent's". And wtf, I don't get when does the effect activate or anything, plus your Card Grammar is horrible. I've seen a lot of this crap, and I think yours should be following.

-Skull dragon has the picture of the CARD B. SKULL DRAGON. And not just its picture, the whole card! What are you doing? That's too stupid. And the effect, I can't understand it... and the card grammar is horrible.

-Revenge of dragon is filled of another bad English grammar mistakes, typos, bad Card Grammar and so on.

-Frost dragon has Fusion Materials that don't exist in TCG or OCG. WTF?! You didn't even make them. And wtf is an "ice prison"? You watch too much YGO anime, seriously... and even so, your Card Grammar is still bad.

-Dragon of dead is stupid... LIKE YOU UGGHHH.. DAMMIT, I didn't want to insult but you are ruining the whole card-making art. And wtf "he stay alive", does your opponent even DIE in a duel? OMG!

-Dragon necklaces, have bad CG, bad grammar, bad etc etc

-Black Metal Dragon, you're lucky that it's a Normal Monster or else I'd cut you in pieces for all your bad cards.

WTF PEOPLE, RATING SUCH CARDS 7/10 AND HIGH, AND COOL?! WTF... GO READ A TUTORIAL ALREADY AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.

Rating: 1/10, just for the pics.

Archived