Magnet Warriors :D

Remakes!!!!!

351037z.jpg

Lore:

When this is Normal Summoned, you can send 1 of each of "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" and "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" to the Graveyard. During your Main Phase 1, you can remove this card and 1 of each of "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" and "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" from your hand or Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack and is destroyed at the End Phase of this turn.

351037b.jpg

Lore:

When this is Normal Summoned, if you have either "Beta the Magnet Warrior" or "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" in your Graveyard, you can add those cards from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can send "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" and "Beta the Magnet Warrior" from your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" from your Deck during your next Standby Phase.

351037mv.jpg

Lore:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 "Beta the Magnet Warrior" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can send 1 Level 4 Rock-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" from your Deck.

this would make them runnable.... in a fun deck of course

"During your Main Phase 1, you can remove this card and 1 of each of "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" and "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" from your hand or Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions." <----only this part I find it a bit on the OPed end

it gets Valkyrion on the field a little bit too easily

8.9/10

well, otherwise...its nothing but a beatstick.

also Valkyrion isnt that op'ed really.... he has a decent atk level but thats it... he's got no effect to better him.

pretty much, all it does is give easy access to a beatstick which will most likely be hit by a bottomless trap hole or something...

also only 3 comments after all this time makes me RAEG!!!

Yeah but just that Valkyrion isn't quite the awesomeness doesn't justify the fact that basically you can summon a monster with 3500 ATK with just 1 Normal Summon, this is way to close to a lv4 monster with 3500 ATK. Also you should change the name to something cause those name already exist, like: Beta, the Super/ferocious/Obnoxious (lol)/Cyber/Machine/Enpowered/Greatest/Ultimate/etc... Magnet Warrior.

Yeah but just that Valkyrion isn't quite the awesomeness doesn't justify the fact that basically you can summon a monster with 3500 ATK with just 1 Normal Summon' date=' this is way to close to a lv4 monster with 3500 ATK. Also you should change the name to something cause those name already exist, like: Beta, the Super/ferocious/Obnoxious (lol)/Cyber/Machine/Enpowered/Greatest/Ultimate/etc... Magnet Warrior.

[/quote']

You have a fair point there. ill edit the effect slightly a bit later on.

Also, why would i change the name? It's not Beta, the Ultimate Empowered Magnet Warrior;....

its Beta, the Magnet Warrior.....

you can't change something that already exists you know..

But beta already exist as a lv4 1700 ATK, effectless monster, and this is not THAT Beta, and 2 cards cannot exist with the same name. Assuming that realistic cards means that they could fit in with the current cards, without being a banned card, that would mean that they cannot be redone version of an already existing card. Also I doubt they would ever seriously change a cards effect, that is why they made Obnoxious Celtic Guard, the Celtic Guard, which has the effect that it isn't destroyable in battle with monster with more than 1900 ATK.

didnt you read the first line..

i RE-MADE the cards..

Beta, Alpha and Gamma do exist, yes... but they're boring... i changed them abit by giving them effects that relate to bringing out Valkyrion a little quicker. and that is Beta.

same ATK, same DEF, same Level, same Picture, same Name, same Type, same Attribute.

its the same card.. only with an effect.

um i don't know if this is an OCG error or not but couldn't Beta's effect read "...you can send 1 "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" and 1 "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" to the Graveyard. During your Main Phase 1, you can remove this card and 1 "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" and 1 "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" from your Graveyard..." if it isn't an OCG then ok i learned something.

Archived