On this episode of Ghost Hunters. . . .

JackCollins

9/10. Very good, but there are no 'Ghost Types.' If its a custom type, you should make some 'Ghost-Types.' However, everyone will bash you and tell you to use 'Zombie-Type.' I won't however, as Ghosts and Zombies are DIFFERENT!!!! YOU HERE ME!! GHOSTS ARE NOT ZOMBIES OR ZOMBIE-LIKE!!!!! THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT THEY ARE BOTH UNDEAD, BUT THEY ARE NOT ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't beleive I switched Jason and Grant up. How stupid. Anyway that's fixed now and I didn't know ghost wasn't a type of card. After all Bakura calls every one of his monsters a ghost during his duel in season 2, I'll fix that soon. and yes I base all knoledge of yu-gi-oh on the cartoon and not the game. Finally here is an additional card of Josh Gates from Destination Truth, because for all intents and purposes that show is just a spin off. 501708l.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yes Cartoon Network is begining to suck, Yes I would ladly change to proper OCG if someone points out the problems, and in the meantime here are some more cards. I had to make these two female cards for my sister, and by the way finding good photos of ghost hunters or destination truth women is really difficult. I'm looking for more to post soon. Anyway here are the new cards.

501708.jpg501708e.jpg501708mr.jpg501708a.jpg

Archived