Elemental Dragons

Team Takahashi

Hey guys! This is my first forum post! I'm going to show you guys my Element Dragon Set! Can you guess what their based on?

Blaze, Dragon of the Flame

502102.jpg

Hydro, Dragon of the Water/Ice

502102.jpg

Shadow, Dragon of the Darkness

502102b.jpg

Shine, Dragon of the Light

502102t.jpg

Stone, Dragon of the Earth

502102c.jpg

Whirlwind, Dragon of the Wind

502102i.jpg

And there's another!

Infinite, Master of All Dragons

502102k.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

They are advanced Monarchs!

But seem waaaay too easy to Summon. I mean, in two turns a lightsworn deck could potentially pull off two or more of those guys. And the Infinite dragon is basically a free judgment dragon without a cost or summoning restriction, which can then summon *another* synchro monster when it's killed.

Cool concept, but to make them more balanced, they need to be harder to Summon. Like maybe if you removed from play monsters with a total attack equal to triple their attack? Or maybe just set a value, like 10,000?

Just some ideas. 6/10 (Not balanced)

Umm I dont think they should be syncro, I think they should just be effect with high levels. And they all have the same attack and Defence just slightly different abilities and attribute differances+I've seen the pics used in other cards before. A set I think also needs weak cards to even out the playing feild so 2/10.

those pics are overused, and why does it seem that everyone always does elemental dragon sets, using the same giant elemental dragon as the final, i mean really, even though im guilty of the same thing, when i first started about a year or however long ago, one of the first sets i did was elemental dragons, but now, there just not original to do. Infinites way of summoning is actually impossible since it says side deck, theres very little effort or research into what synchros are. The saving grace for me here is the picture of the fire dragon, ive really never seen it before, so just for that, you get a 4/10

Archived