Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

qp4egl.png

+LeoMence's Created Card Game

Leo's CCG is a club in where we create custom cards and duel with them in tournaments, casual duels and championships. We make 100 card sets that will be used in duels with other members of the club. We will be dueling on YVD due to the ability to add new cards.

Recent News

November 27, 2010: NASB released.

November 20, 2010: NASB released in Realistic Cards.

November 19, 2010: Fan Fiction posted with Plot.

YVD Usernames

LeoMence - Oveckin-Rocks

seattleite - seattleite

Tommers2008 - tommers

Tomtekorv - Tomtekorv

Mr. WHAM - MrVendetta

Evanm7 - Evanm7

WereLord - WereLord

ChilledFlames - N/A

AlfredKun - Alfred

Entry Application:

Username:

Card Making Experience:

Will you Duel and be Active?:

[spoiler=Members]

+Leadership+

+LeoMence

Seattleite

+Members+

~TornadoOfSoulz~

Marluxia

Saint Dane

-BOB (me) IS LEAVING-

-Guns-

King.

Shocked

AquaMaster

Death Sin

Daily News

corezero678

+Kokonoe

Bassa

Bringerofcake

Shadow Zero

zombiepromking

Bösitige Zauberer

The_Blackwing_Ninja

Tomtekorv

Poisonedbite

legendhiro

Sidepipe

Mr.WHAM

Caiba

-Pacman-

Kage Katana

JoshIcy

benguinboo

ajw139904

Alfred-Kun

♥Łövëły Ċ.Ċ♥

MarbleZone

Twilekmaniac

Ser Warjacksworth

Smesh

Other Members Who have been forgotten to be added. Just let me know if your name isn't here.

[spoiler=Rules]

-All YCM Rules Apply.

-Spam will be dealt with severly.

-Trolling also will be dealt with severly.

[spoiler=Tier List]

Tier 1 Decks

Tier 2 Decks

Tier 3 Decks

Other Decks

[spoiler=Important Links]

LCCG Forum

Yangninja's YVD Set Studio V1.0

Commonly Used OCG Phrases

YVD 9.1 Download

YVD Code Creator

Ban List

Fan Fiction

Nature Strikes Back (NASB) Realistic Cards Post

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the dueling, we will be using the program YVD (Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Desktop) which allows us to add new cards into the set file for use. Note that we will only be using created cards, cards in IRL cannot be used.

Anyways, you are accepted. We will likely start the set when a few more members join.

Username: Marluxia

Experience- Moderate

Duel - Yes Can you get the download thing for me?

Sure. http://www.xerocreative.com/index.php?goto=downloads

Accepted.

Username: DarkMark

Card Making Experience: Well' date=' I joined the site, and ever since then I have made cards. My OCG isn't the best, but I try. NOTE: I hate Synchros with a passion. So except lots of Anti Synchro stuff from me.

Will you Duel?: Maybe every now and again, but I don't really like dueling.

[/quote']

lol. We can work some Anti-Synchro in but remember, we are starting from scratch and I don't plan on adding Synchros until the 2-3 set. OCG is not a problem. All OCG will be fixed by me and others. Accepted.

Also guys, you can use this program to make the YVD codes so when we are making the set, it is easier for us.

Username:~Evergreen~

card making expirience:a lot

will you duel:I don't have YVD yet but I will soon

Accepted.

So guys, we have enough members now. We can start working on the set! So for set 1, lets try to get the base of the game started. Regular effect monsters, vanillas, spells and traps. No Synchros, Fusions, Rituals and Union/Tuner/Toon/etc...

Accepted.

So guys' date=' we have enough members now. We can start working on the set! So for set 1, lets try to get the base of the game started. Regular effect monsters, vanillas, spells and traps. No Synchros, Fusions, Rituals and Union/Tuner/Toon/etc...

[/quote']

If you want, I can try to get some work done on an Archtype I have been working on. It's not finished, it doesn't have any spell or trap support yet.

usernsame= Maha Go

card making= about 4 month' date=',rather good

will yu duel?i dont have yvd eithet

[/quote']

Accepted.

I downloaded it' date=' but it isn't working

:(

Can u help

[/quote']

Ask Xerocreative. The should help.

Username - King Matrix

Card Making Experience - Since I joined this site.

Will you Duel? - Yes however I have the feeling it will just be you and me dueling as many of the current members dont have YVD or even know how to duel on it I'd suggest adding a tutorial on the 1st Post.

If you can find me a tutorial' date=' I will happy to add it. BTW, I plan on inviting people from my other CCG that didn't really work. That was because it was in Written Cards.

Accepted =D

Username: Shocked

Card Making Experience: Since I have been on YCM. You can see at my sets : http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-191450.html (Old thread)

Will you Duel?: I have no experience about dueling. But I might if someone teach me

I will teach you dueling. If my 7 year old sister can play (with a beginners guide in hand), I can teach you.

Accepted.

Username: AquaMaster

Card Making Experience: I have made cards almost since I joined. I have made alot of great card so I am Great at making cards and good at ocg...

Will you Duel?: Yea I probably will

Accepted.

Accepted.

So guys' date=' we have enough members now. We can start working on the set! So for set 1, lets try to get the base of the game started. Regular effect monsters, vanillas, spells and traps. No Synchros, Fusions, Rituals and Union/Tuner/Toon/etc...

[/quote']

If you want, I can try to get some work done on an Archtype I have been working on. It's not finished, it doesn't have any spell or trap support yet.

Can we save the archetypes until set 2-3?

Username: Death Sin

Card Making Experience: Dont make cards much now

Will you Duel?: Yes

Accepted.

Note: We are making them in YVD codes. Use the program listed above.

Sure, YVD code is:

|Evil Paper Demon|1|ENIL|Fiend|Light|3||1500|500|A creature with limited power. It is forced to cotrol paper.|

I fixed the Vanilla text to something better and that made sense.

Accepted =D.

So some ideas to present to you guys.

|Switch Striker|0|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1400|500|When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand.|

|Turtle from the Sky|0|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||1200|800|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the battle phase.|

|Mystic Energy Generator|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to draw 1 card.|

Here is the cards code.

|Kindling of Hate|0|ACRS|Fiend/Effect|Dark|9||3000|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 Pyro-Type monsters you control. This card is also treated as a FIRE monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 3 "Kindling Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) cards in face-up Defense Position.|

I like your cards Leo. That last one in particular, and I don't even know why.

|Kindling of Hate|0|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|9||3000|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 Pyro-Type monsters you control. This card is also treated as a FIRE monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 3 "Kindling Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) cards in face-up Defense Position.|

....I have mixed opinions on this, so let me spill the deal.

~ It seems hard to summon, but for a monster of this caliber, it seems ok.

~ The 3 tokens seem to be setting up a second Kindling of Hate. Might be abusable.

~ Note that this card can only be destroyed by card effect, so "When this card is destroyed by a card effect" is kinda unneeded.

Accepted =D.

|Switch Striker|0|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1400|500|When this card is destroyed by battle' date=' Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand.|

|Turtle from the Sky|0|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||1200|800|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the [b']B[/b]attle Phase.|

|Mystic Energy Generator|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to draw 1 card.| Lol this is interesting just seems a little OP'd.

|Kindling of Hate|0|ENIL|Fiend/Effect|Dark|9||3000|0|This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 3 Pyro-Type monsters you control. This card is also treated as a FIRE monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. When this card is destroyed by a card effect' date=' Special Summon 3 "Kindling Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) cards in face-up Defense Position.|

....I have mixed opinions on this, so let me spill the deal.

~ It seems hard to summon, but for a monster of this caliber, it seems ok.

~ The 3 tokens seem to be setting up a second Kindling of Hate. Might be abusable.

~ Note that this card can only be destroyed by card effect, so "When this card is destroyed by a card effect" is kinda unneeded.

[/quote']

To be honest, the Token effect was from a beta version, when it COULD be destroyed by battle. I forgot to take that out. Thank you. Also, This is one of those cards I view as Limited. Since it sets up another Kindling.

Accepted =D.

|Switch Striker|0|ENIL|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1400|500|When this card is destroyed by battle' date=' Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand.|

|Turtle from the Sky|0|ENIL|Aqua/Effect|Water|3||1200|800|When this card is destroyed by battle, end the [b']B[/b]attle Phase.|

|Mystic Energy Generator|0|ENIL|Spell Card|Spell||None|||You can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to draw 1 card.| Lol this is interesting just seems a little OP'd.

But, due to the fact LS isn't in the CCG, it seems hard to pull off ;D

EDIT: The thing is, we would have to test that card before limiting. If it turns in the JD of the CCG, you know exactly where its going.

Archived