Fairy Tail

The new chapter is out now.

Gajeel is so awesome. Now I hope Levi wins. Before, I wanted Mest to win because he looks like awesomeness and Gajeel wasn't in. It's cool that Mest was the disciple of Mystogan.

So we have Nastu/Happy, Mest/Wendy, Elfman/Evergreen, Freed/Bicslow, Levi/Gajeel, Juvia/Lisanna, Gray/Loke, and Cana/Lucy.

It seems like they're trying little by little to pair Gajeel and Levi up. lol

"They" is just Mashima, the author.

Natsu/Happy was predictable, Gray/Loke was a nice surprise, Juvia/Lisanna will be a fun team to watch, Elfman/Evergreen is pure crack, Levi/Gazille is a nice pairing, Fried/Bixlow is the most awesome team, and Cana/Lucy will be interesting.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

• 2 weeks later...

It's just Gajeel's hairstyle and his personality. Not to mention there's Levy.

We all know Lucy and Cana are going to win this match. Sad, really, because I like Bixlow and I thought Fried would at least make it past the first level.

Natsu and Happy obviously took the quiet path, since E matches up with the 5 on the map Makarov showed. I want to see what the other six teams are doing.

will Cana and Lucy are at disadvantage if you go back to the Battle of Fairytail arc where Cana got completely owned by Freed and Lucy almost lost to Bigslow

However this time Lucy has more zodiac keys such as Genimi

If she is smart she will use Genimi as they can transform and copy the ability of whomever genimi changes into

I don't get how Gajeel=Vwgeta. Sure they are some what a like, but over all they aren't the same.

Of course they're not the same overall, but it's somewhat there. Gajeel actually tries to get along with everyone, Vegeta somewhat looks down on anyone who is not Saiyan.

I'm not saying Gajeel's is an Expy, Rip-off or Carbon Copy of Vegeta, but they do have the similarities. I honestly think of it as a compliment and if he didn't remind me of Vegeta, he wouldn't be my favorite character.

- They have black hair,

- That 'glare' (you guys know what I'm talking about. ).

- The primary male character is their rival (Goku, Natsu)

- They both call said rival by a different name that none of his peers really/rarely call him. (Vegeta=Kakarot, Gajeel=Salamander)

- Both have funny relations with a blue-haired girl who are geniuses. (Levy, Bulma) (yes, I know that Bulma's hair was purple in the manga, but meh. What can you do?)

- Each of them were on the 'bad side' and eventually went to the good side.

- Both are a part of a limited 'race'. (Saiyan, Dragon Slayer) (I know Dragon Slayer isn't a race, but it's a limited group of people.)

- Rival is part of limited race.

- Both have 'Super Mode'. (Dragon Force, SSJ.)

- Fangirls? lol

Like I said before, I know they aren't carbon copies and have there humongous differences, but there's just something so....Vegeta about Gajeel. I like it actually. I hope Chris Sabat voices Gajeel when Fairy Tail gets dubbed. Anything less would result in failure. lol

Then again, I'm a dumb idiot who relates almost everybody in Fairy Tail to Dragon Ball in some form, despite the very obvious and humongous difference. (I think of Gray as Piccolo, Natsu=Goku, Erza=18, Lucy=Bulma, Laxus=Broly, Gajeel=Vegeta, etc.) Although there's a rare one where I thnk of Mystogan as Roxas simply because he's Jellal's nobody.

I don't count Mystogan as Roxas, since being an alternate universe version of someone is quite different from being their Nobody.

As for how Lucy will win, someone on Fairy Law made this.

[spoiler=Spoiler!]howlucywillwin.jpg

Even thought it was meant to be humor, that's actually a plausible outcome.

will Cana and Lucy are at disadvantage if you go back to the Battle of Fairytail arc where Cana got completely owned by Freed and Lucy almost lost to Bigslow

However this time Lucy has more zodiac keys such as Genimi

If she is smart she will use Genimi as they can transform and copy the ability of whomever genimi changes into

Well, I AM pretty sure they were just labeled as 'Can't lay a finger on Fried' and 'Would lose to Bixlow without Loki', so... I kinda had that covered...

Though Gemini is a pretty viable option. I hope that all this speculation DOES come true, what with all the summonable Laxus shocking ass and taking names.

I saw the first two episodes dubbed. They were awesome.

The hilarity of Bobobo combined with the animation style of One Piece in a time where might and magic rules.

EPIC SUCCESS I say!.

Who licensed the dub? I haven't even heard about this? I do hear that there's a fake fandub goign around claiming it as 'the dub'.

Edit: Okay, did some looking up. Turns out it's animax.