[YGT] Round 1-49: Akito Takagi vs. Sanada Yukimura

Phantom Roxas

Will Ashirogi Muto ever actually complete a series?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will Ashirogi Muto ever actually complete a series?

Takagi_akito_of_bakuman_by_lizethuc.jpgSanadaYukimura2.jpg

Takagi_akito_of_bakuman_by_lizethuc.jpg

Akito "Shujin" Takagi

Franchise: Bakuman

Personality type: Creative type

Species: Human

Powers/special abilities/weapons: Creative story writing ability

Likes: Manga, anime, writing, Mashiro Moritaka, Kaya Miyoshi

Dislikes: Aiko Iwase, depressing storylines

Nominated by: Akira Udou

Sanada Yukimura

Franchise: Sengoku Basara

Personality type: Hot-blooded type type

Species: Human

Powers/special abilities/weapons: Twin lances, the fire element

Dislikes: Oda Nobunaga

Nominated by: Rinne

Akito Takagi was attending a convention, where he had been given a panel, thanks to his editor Miura managing to pull some strings. His partner, Moritaka Mashiro, sat next to him. They looked at the people seated before them, dressed in cosplays that gave the duo feelings of admiration, fright, laughter, and plain disgust. Their friends, Fukuda Shinta, Niizuma Eiji, Aoki Yuriko, and Kazuya Hiramura. But then there was Hiro Mashima, who had attracted the attention of more than half of the cosplayers there, all basking in his magnificence.

"Ready, Saiko?" Akito asked Mashiro.

"You bet." countless hands raised up, and Mashiro took a point. "You, the Zoro cosplayer."

The Zoro cosplayer stood. "I was wondering, why did you decide to quit Tanto? My little brother was pretty upset to hear about that."

Mashiro sighed. "Well, Tanto was a bit of a stress to work on. We tried to do something different, but it just didn't work out."

Akito called up an Itachi cosplayer. "Some manga tie in with series made by the same author. Would you guys ever consider having some tie-in between Trap and Tanto?"

Akito pondered this question for a moment. "I'm not sure about that, but I guess we may be able to work something like that in our manga, tying all three together."

Mashiro was incredulous. "S-Shujin!? We should talk about that first!"

"Come on, you liked working on Trap, right?"

A loud scream was heard, followed by a roar and the swing of a weapon Aktio and Mashiro looked to see a man in a samurai suit doing a rampage.

"Sensei!" the samurai screamed. "I shall avenge you." He set his gaze upon Niizuma Eiji, pointing one of his twin lances at the mangaka. "You, you are the one who defeated my sensei."

"Who?" Niizuma asked. "What, the penguin? I just kicked him in the beak, I didn't kill him or anything."

"You disgraced Sensei, my second master. Have at you."

Akito jumped over the table at his panel, running to the samurai.

"You, get out of here!" Akito warned.

"You, get out of my way." The samurai raised his twin lances, which glowed with raging fires.

"Nice trick," Akito said. "You put some effort into that cosplay."

"Cosplay, huh? I'll show you!"

Face the wrath of the SANADA CLAN!

I prefer Oda.

IT was just... that...simple.

I love that line is SW2.

I didn't like that they took out Kunoichi in SW2. She was another of my favorite characters. Despite being a complete ditz, she had a lotta speed and skill.

"Step on the floor, open the door"

Guest Random Dude

Sanada wins, I have no idea who the other guy is and cosplay is no match for one of the greatest samurai of the Sengoku period.

Samurai >Cosplay freak

Archived