~Pendragon Legacy~ [FINISHED (+ 2 more Promo cards)]

NeosWiseman

This is a small collection project (30 cards + 1 Special) based on a character from the Type-Moon anime production studio: Fate/Stay-Night

The character is called Saber (Arturia Pendragon) - you can find some more reference here

It's finally finished! Enjoy and comment! ^_^

[spoiler=[i]Promo[/i] PNLG-PR000]

Queen Saber

QueenSaber.jpg

This monster can only be Special Summoned by releasing 1 "Excalibur Blade Mistress - Saber" face-up on your side of the field. This monster is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. When this monster is Summoned this way, you may destroy all cards on the field except for this card.

[spoiler=[i]Promo[/i] PNLG-PR001]

Servant From The Past, Saber Zero

ServantFromThePastSaberZero.jpg

This monster's Attribute is also treated as DARK. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can select 1 Warrior-Type monster you control and decrease its ATK and DEF by 300 points to have this card gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase. When this monster battles, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When another "Saber" monster is Summoned to your field, increase its ATK by 500 points and destroy this card.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG001]

Arturia Pendragon

ArturiaPendragon.jpg

When this monster is Summoned, add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG002]

Saber Soul, Arturia

SaberSoulArturia.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Saber" monster from your Graveyard. That monster is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap Card effects while this card is in the Graveyard. During your 2nd End Phase after the activation of this effect, return this card in your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG003]

Saber, Noble Knight of Pendragon

SaberNobleKnightofPendragon.jpg

When this card is Summoned (excluding Special Summon), reveal your hand. This card gains 400 ATK for every "Saber" monster in your hand. When this card destroys a monster in battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, this card loses 1000 ATK until your opponent's End Phase.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG004]

Saber War Sage Lily

SaberWarSageLily.jpg

Each time an equip card is equipped to this monster, destroy 1 face-up card on the field. When this monster is destroyed by your opponent's card effect and sent to the Graveyard, return 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG005]

White Knight Saber Twins

5-1.jpg

If you Advanced Summon this monster by releasing a Warrior-Type monster, destroy up to 2 face-down cards on the field that are in the same column as this card. Increase the ATK of this monster by 200 for each card destroyed by this effect. When this monster is selected as an attack target, the attacking monster loses 100 ATK for each card in your hand.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG006]

Saber Lily

SaberLily.jpg

If you control "Saber Lily" face-up on your field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack position. This card can attack your opponent directly. When it does so using this effect, switch its original ATK and DEF during the Damage Step only.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG007]

Saber, Warrior of Ataraxia

SaberWarriorofAtaraxia.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this is the only monster you control, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Tuner Monster from your hand or Graveyard. That monster cannot attack and has its effect negated.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG008]

Dark Knight Saber

DarkKnightSaber.jpg

When this monster is Summoned, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. This card cannot be targeted by DARK Effect Monster's effects.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG009]

Twin Excalibur Servant Saber

9-1.jpg

This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card's first attack is successful, select 1 face-up Equip Spell Card on your field and equip it to this card.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG010]

Enraged Dark Saber

EnragedDarkSaber.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 "Saber" monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Summoned, equip it with 1 "Dark Excalibur, The Blade of World's End" from your Graveyard. This card is unaffected by Trap Card effects. During your End Phase you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all cards on your field except for this card and inflict 600 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed. Cards destroyed by this effect are treated as destroyed by your opponent.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG011]

Excalibur Blade mistress - Saber

11-1.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Saber Ritual". This monster cannot be the target of your opponent Spell, Trap and Monster Card effects. If this monster attacks your opponent directly, increase this card's ATK by 800 points.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG012]

S-Class Saber

S-ClassSaber.jpg

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, select 1 Equip Spell Card from either player's Graveyard and equip it to this card. As long as there is an Equip Spell Card equipped to this monster, it cannot be destroyed by card effects. Any Level 8 or higher monster that battles this card loses 500 ATK and DEF during the Damage Step only. You take no Battle Damage when this monster attacks.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG013]

X-Saber Servant

X-SaberServant-1.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

When this monster declares an attack, increase its ATK by 1500 points. When this monster becomes an attack target, change it to Defense Position and increase its DEF by 2000 points. During your End Phase, pay 500 Life Points, or this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG014]

Invisible Air, Barrier of the Wind King

14-1.jpg

A LIGHT Warrior-Type monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK and it can attack your opponent directly. When it does, decrease its original ATK by 1500 points.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG015]

Excalibur, Sword of Promised Victory

15-1.jpg

When this monster is Summoned, add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.This card can only be equipped to a LIGHT Warrior-Type monster you control. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects once each turn. In addition, any monster that battles the equipped monster and has 1900 or more ATK is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step with this cards effect.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG016]

Avalon, the Everdistant Utopia

16-3.jpg

When a LIGHT Warrior-Type monster you control is selected as the target of a Spell or Trap Card effect, you can equip this card in your hand to it. A monster equipped with this card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Card effects. If there is another Spell Card equipped to that monster, it gains 500 ATK. Decrease the Level of the equipped monster with 1 during each of your End Phases. When the Level reaches 0, destroy this card and the equipped monster.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG017]

Broken Excalibur, End of the Dream

17-2.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a LIGHT Warrior-Type monster you control that has another card equipped to it. Destroy any other cards equipped to that monster. The equipped monster gains 100 ATK.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG018]

Dark Excalibur, The Blade of World's End

18-2.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a DARK Warrior-Type monster you control. Each time the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle, it gains 300 ATK. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, while equipped to a monster, destroy all cards on the field and skip your next Draw Phase.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG019]

Saber Ritual

19-2.jpg

This card can only be used to Ritual Summon "Excalibur Blade Mistress - Saber". You must also release monsters from the field or your hand whose total Level equals 7 or more.

[spoiler=[i]New[/i] PNLG-BG020]Excalibur Lily, Soul of the Pure

ExcaliburLilySoulofthePure.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a LIGHT Warrior-Type monster with 1700 or less ATK. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK. When the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle and sends it to the Graveyard, increase your Life Points with amount equal to half the destroyed monster's DEF. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, gain 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler=[i]New[/i] PNLG-BG021]Practice Bokken

PracticeBokken.jpg

A monster equipped with this card gains 0 ATK. Each time the equipped monster battles, select 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard and equip it to that monster after the damage calculation. The equipped monster cannot have more than 3 equip cards equipped to it.

[spoiler=[i]New[/i] PNLG-BG022]Bursting Mana

BurstingMana.jpg

Select 1 face-up "Saber" monster you control. Then, add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. The selected monster cannot attack during this turn. Only 1 "Bursting Mana" can be activated per turn and you cannot add "Bursting Mana" form your Deck to your hand with this card's effect.

[spoiler=[i]New[/i] PNLG-BG023]Disarming Swipe

DisarmingSwipe.jpg

When your opponent activates an Equip Spell Card that targets 1 monster he/she controls, activate this card. Destroy all cards equipped to that monster and decrease its ATK to 0 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG024]

Dark Transmigration

DarkTransmigration.jpg

Tribute 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type monster you control to Special Summon 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. In addition, select 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard and add it to your hand. It cannot be activated during this turn.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG025]

Mana Burnout

25-1.jpg

This card can only be activated during your Main Phase 1. Select 1 face-up monster on the field. During your End Phase decrease the ATK of that monster by 400 points for each Spell Card activated during this turn. If its ATK reduces to 0, destroy that monster.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG026]

High Speed Regeneration

HighSpeedRegeneration.jpg

This card can only be activated when a "Saber" monster you control is destroyed in battle and sent to the Graveyard. Return that monster and up to 2 more "Saber" monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled. Then, you draw 1 card.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG027]

Mana Block

27.jpg

When a "Saber" monster you control is selected as an attack target, negate the attack and add 1 "Invisible Air, Barrier of the Wind King" from your Deck to your hand. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG028]

Leader's Charisma

28-2.jpg

Select 1 Warrior-Type monster you control. While both the selected monster and this card are face-up on the field, all Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 200 ATK. When the selected monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, increase the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster you control by 600 points.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG029]

Practice at Sunset

29-4.jpg

Once per turn, during your End Phase, increase the ATK of 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster you control by 400 points until the End Phase of your opponent's turn. If that monster battles during your opponent's next turn, reduce the opposing monster's ATK by 400 points.

[spoiler=[b]PNLG[/b]-BG030]

End of the Legacy

EndoftheLegacy-1.jpg

Each time a "Saber" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, place 1 Legacy Counter on this card. All "Saber" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for every Legacy Counter on this card. This card is destroyed during your 3rd End Phase. When this card is removed from the field, draw 1 card for every 4 Legacy Counters on this card.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! You already have yet another project! I barely can keep up with your speed... ^^

As for the cards:

Queen Saber: I am not sure what was your intention, but as its current state, this monster can be still Normal Summoned or Set. If you want to avoid this, place "This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set." ... but actually, that would make this card a horribly complicated one. Granted, it can clear the field - but you need another suboptimal Level 10 (!!) Ritual Monster for the Summon of this card. 4/10

Arthuria Pendragon: A much more viable alternative of Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu. A good choice for an Equip Deck! 8/10

Saber, Warrior of Ataraxia: For a cheap, fast Synchroning, it's a pretty effective card - maybe a bit too much? I am not that up-to-date with all the Synchro strategies... 7.5/10

Dark Knight Saber: A Side Deck material against DARK decks with decent stats. Considering the popularity of DARK, it's a good idea! 8/10

Excalibur Blade Mistress - Saber / Saber Ritual: As mentioned earlier, it's really awkward as a Ritual Monster. Granted, it's immune to effects, but with these low stats it cannot stay for long enough. Is the ATK increase from the last effect is permanent or until the End Phase? 5/10

X-Saber Servant: Increase its Level to 5, otherwise an okay yet a bit simple Synchro Monster. 6/10

Guest Neo Fusion

i like the idea

minor errors, but still good

tho I'll confess, I thot u meant the Pendragon book series when I first clicked :P

Nice new card. Its balanced and it fits with the rest of the cards fairly well topic wise on the card itself, ignoring things I now know are regional wordings, this card is a 10/10. If you run out of ideas for Saber, you should think about expanding to the rest of the heros from fate/stay series.

White Knight Saber Twins: Technically, you can get this card up to 2300 ATK (if you manage to destroy 2 face-down cards). On the other hand, most current decks don't rely on face-down monsters as a wall of Defense or stalling (except a few particular cases), so unless you help that one with "Book of Moon" or a similar card, in most situations, you can only destroy 1 card. The protective effect can theoretically protect this one from most Level 5-6 monsters if you have a card advantage. It would be interesting to see a combination based on that card. 6.5/10

Invisible Air, Barrier of the Wind King: If you have a LIGHT Warrior-Type monster which gains a nifty effect when direct attacking, it can be useful. Otherwise, it gets outclassed by several Equip Spell Cards. 6/10

Excalibur, Sword of the Promised Victor: Now that's more like it! It gives protection and it can deal with nasty monsters with its last effect. It shows that an Equip Spell Card can be great even without a massive ATK boost. 8.5/10

Avalon, The Everdistant Utopia: Considering that most monsters you would want to use this card are at least Level 4 (if not more), a monster effect or just plain attack would more likely kill the equipped monster before the Level decrease. Probably you would want to make it a decrease of 2 during each of the End Phases. 7.5/10, 8/10 if changed.

Broken Excalibur, End of the Dream: ... I don't understand the point of that card. How this one has any use? If it could have been equipped to an enemy monster too, it would get a slight usefulness as a counter-Equip card, but there are better solutions ("The Emperor's Holiday", for example) for this. But that way? I cannot rate this card.

Dark Excalibur, The Blade of World's End: While the ATK increase is rather minor, the field-clearing effect will definitely makes the opponent a bit more patient before getting rid of this card, ehehe~ 7.5/10

Mana Block: As I explained earlier, "Invisible Air, Barrier of the Wind King" is a suboptimal Equip Spell, and there are better ways to negate attacks. The last effect somehow helps it to be a bit more useful. 6.5/10

Leader's Charisma: "The A. Forces" is a superior card to this one. The last effect adds a bit to it, but not much. 5.5/10

Practice at Sunset: I understand the flavor behind this card, but this is a pathetic effect. A mere 200 ATK boost during the opponent's turn? You should really add something more to it. 3/10

Twin Excalibur Servant Saber: It can attack twice, that's nifty. The second effect is a bit more situational, as the main use of it seems to be a rearrangement of your Equip Spell Cards, which is... strange. 6/10

Mana Burnout: Unless you keep spamming Spell Cards, you get better with using cards like Shrink, which is more flexible and not relying on other cards. 4.5/10

The Mana Burn Out was designed for this equip spell strategy, so I suppose you can decrease the ATK of nifty little monsters monsters will low ATK to 0. Something like that...

About the Twin Excalibur Saber: I added the rearrangement as a more exotic effect, but I'm thinking now why not make it take any face-up equip card from the field, your opponent's including...

Thanks for the comment! ^_^

Archived