Specific card - Deck to graveyard

I'm not asking about cards like Foolish burial or stuff, I want to know if there is a card or even a combo, that if a card should return to the deck it is sent to the graveyard instead.

For example GB Bestiari attacks, tries to return to deck via its effect, instead it is sent to the graveyard.

Also the effect should work on both players and out of curiosity, you can't special summon another GB because Bestiari was sent to graveyard not deck, yeah?

400px-G.B.HunterRGBT-EN-C-1E.jpg

This is the closest thing you're gonna get.

Even if there was a card that you wanted that did "When a card would be returned to the deck from the field, send it to the Graveyard instead", understand that the effects of *most* Gladiator Beast monsters that return to the deck are optional, so they could choose just not to activate the effect, which would render your card useless (in the destruction aspect anyway).

Basically between G.B. Hunter and this imaginary card, against most GBs, nothing will change, except that you give them the option to destroy themselves with the imaginary effect. Outside of that, i think Octavius is the only GB that's forced to return to the deck (or discard a card).

CorridorofAgonyTSHD-EN-C-1E.jpg

Even if there was a card that you wanted that did "When a card would be returned to the deck from the field' date=' send it to the Graveyard instead", understand that the effects of *most* Gladiator Beast monsters that return to the deck are optional, so they could choose just not to activate the effect, which would render your card useless (in the destruction aspect anyway).

[/quote']

Fixed. I assume this thread was made with GB's in mind, so you can use this card against them. they still have their fusions though.

CorridorofAgonyTSHD-EN-C-1E.jpg

Even if there was a card that you wanted that did "When a card would be returned to the deck from the field' date=' send it to the Graveyard instead", understand that the effects of *most* Gladiator Beast monsters that return to the deck are optional, so they could choose just not to activate the effect, which would render your card useless (in the destruction aspect anyway).

[/quote']

Fixed. I assume this thread was made with GB's in mind, so you can use this card against them. they still have their fusions though.

I stand corrected~

Coincidentally, Corridor of Agony is actually the inside of G.B. Hunter's vagi-*is shot*

mahoro-seriespage-tvtropes.jpg

As Mahoro and G.B. Hunter always say: "Dirty thoughts and Beastiality are bad!"

Archived