Photo

Specific card - Deck to graveyard

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

DRAPHINIX

DRAPHINIX

KING OF BRAWL AND ALL

• Food
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
I'm not asking about cards like Foolish burial or stuff, I want to know if there is a card or even a combo, that if a card should return to the deck it is sent to the graveyard instead.
For example GB Bestiari attacks, tries to return to deck via its effect, instead it is sent to the graveyard.
Also the effect should work on both players and out of curiosity, you can't special summon another GB because Bestiari was sent to graveyard not deck, yeah?
God's last and greatest judgment!!!!!

Skarlet

Skarlet

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,106 posts
Nothing comes to mind, but such a card would be insanely trolly

What's next for Skarlet?

Alter-egos

---[]---

---[]---

---[]---

[][][][][]

---[]---

---[]---

---[]---

---[]---

---[]---

Put this in your sig if you aren't embarrassed to be a Christian.

DRAPHINIX

DRAPHINIX

KING OF BRAWL AND ALL

• Food
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
That is why I must find the card(or combo)!
God's last and greatest judgment!!!!!

Skarlet

Skarlet

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,106 posts
Seems to me that no such card exists, but, you could always use Offerings to the Doomed, target the monster bound for the deck, and destroy it like that.

What's next for Skarlet?

Alter-egos

---[]---

---[]---

---[]---

[][][][][]

---[]---

---[]---

---[]---

---[]---

---[]---

Put this in your sig if you aren't embarrassed to be a Christian.

evilfusion

evilfusion

Master of Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon

• Super Moderators
  • 18,732 posts
I don't believe such a card exists, in part because such an effect is useless EXCEPT against Gladiator Beasts. There aren't that many cards that return cards to the deck from the field (Transmigration Break stops returning cards to deck FROM grave).

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts
Posted Image

This is the closest thing you're gonna get.

Even if there was a card that you wanted that did "When a card would be returned to the deck from the field, send it to the Graveyard instead", understand that the effects of *most* Gladiator Beast monsters that return to the deck are optional, so they could choose just not to activate the effect, which would render your card useless (in the destruction aspect anyway).

Basically between G.B. Hunter and this imaginary card, against most GBs, nothing will change, except that you give them the option to destroy themselves with the imaginary effect. Outside of that, i think Octavius is the only GB that's forced to return to the deck (or discard a card).
PSN: darkwolf7786
Games to Play: Blazblue: CS (Makoto Nanaya, Iron Tager, Platinum the Trinity), Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Card Sets I've Made [Card Count, Last Updated]: (Please Comment!)
Touhou Project Set [90, 1/7/10]

The Heavens, The Earth, and a million squirrels call to me!!
Posted Image

El-Rrey

El-Rrey

Dragon du Jugement

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts
Actually, if the problem comes from the GB's!! Try Mirror of Oaths, it destroys a monster Special Summoned from the deck and let's you draw a card!!
If you want something else, than try GB Hunter ^^

Posted Image

*Avi & Siggy made by Overdrive*

Coffee Black

Coffee Black

Sanzen Sekai

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted Image

Even if there was a card that you wanted that did "When a card would be returned to the deck from the field, send it to the Graveyard instead", understand that the effects of *most* Gladiator Beast monsters that return to the deck are optional, so they could choose just not to activate the effect, which would render your card useless (in the destruction aspect anyway).

Fixed. I assume this thread was made with GB's in mind, so you can use this card against them. they still have their fusions though.

We were childish but had to grow up

When you spittin real s***, eventually you throw up

Realities like allergies, I'm afraid to go nuts...

The greatest thing Crab Helmet ever said

I use the names BenjaminAndre and Wado3000 on DN

darkwolf777

darkwolf777

~Makoto Nanaya~

• Food
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted Image

Fixed. I assume this thread was made with GB's in mind, so you can use this card against them. they still have their fusions though.

I stand corrected~

Coincidentally, Corridor of Agony is actually the inside of G.B. Hunter's vagi-*is shot*

Posted Image

As Mahoro and G.B. Hunter always say: "Dirty thoughts and Beastiality are bad!"
PSN: darkwolf7786
Games to Play: Blazblue: CS (Makoto Nanaya, Iron Tager, Platinum the Trinity), Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Card Sets I've Made [Card Count, Last Updated]: (Please Comment!)
Touhou Project Set [90, 1/7/10]

The Heavens, The Earth, and a million squirrels call to me!!
Posted Image