>>The Six Paths<< [Summoning Technique added] Comment, please!

NeosWiseman

Should I keep the additional effects in the cards' design?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I keep the additional effects in the cards' design?

The Six Paths of Pain are ready now. I'll add some other cards to this Set but later. (Sorry for some of the pictures, but I wasn't able to find better, so I used screenshots from the anime :?)

This becomes a set I guess. Natsu will have to wait for now :D

Promos:

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-PR001 Rinnegan[/i]]

78c8aa93.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 "Six Paths of Pain" monster you control. Pay 1500 Life Points. The selected monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects while it is face-up on the field. You must also activate 1 of the following effects:

• As long as the selected monster is on the field, each time your opponent activates a Normal Spell Card, you can add that Spell Card from your opponent's Graveyard to your hand during the End Phase.

• As long as the selected monster is on the field, you can activate Normal Trap Cards from your hand.

Monsters:

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG001 The Six Paths of Pain - Deva Path[/i] ]

1-2-1.png

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is treated as a Level 3 Beast-Type monster while in your Deck. If this card is selected as an attack target and the target is changed to another monster, destroy the attacking monster in the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

• Your opponent draws 1 card. Increase the ATK of this monster by 700 points.

• Your opponent discards 1 card. This monster cannot attack during this turn.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG002 The Six Paths of Pain - Animal Path[/i]]

2-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card cannot be Summoned if you control a face-up "Six Paths of Pain - Animal Path". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck. Monsters that are Summoned with this effect cannot attack during the turn they are Summoned.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG003 The Six Paths of Pain - Animal Path #2[/i] ]

3-1.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card cannot be Summoned if you control a face-up "Six Paths of Pain - Animal Path". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck. Monsters that are Summoned with this effect cannot be destroyed by battle during the turn they are Summoned.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG004 The Six Paths of Pain - Preta Path[/i] ]

4-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is treated as a Level 3 Beast-Type monster while in your Deck. By paying 800 Life Points you can negate the activation of 1 of your opponent's Spell Card and equip it to this card as an equip card. This monster gains 300 ATK for every card equipped to it by this card's effect. You can send 3 cards equipped to this card to add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG005 Six Paths of Pain - Human Path[/i] ]

5-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is treated as a Level 3 Beast-Type monster while in your Deck. During your End Phase, you can look at the top card of your opponent's Deck without showing it to your opponent. Then you can return the card either to the bottom or to the top of your opponent's Deck. When this card is destroyed in battle and sent to the Graveyard, send the top 3 cards from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG006 Six Paths of Pain - Asura Path[/i] ]

6-1.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is treated as a Level 3 Beast-Type monster while in your Deck. When a "Six Path of Pain" monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. The attack target is changed to this card and Battle Damage you take is reduced to 0. During either player's Battle Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points and remove this card from your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls and inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG007 Six Paths of Pain - Naraka Path[/i] ]

createcardphp.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is treated as a Level 3 Beast-Type monster while in your Deck. When this monster is Summoned, you can add 1 "The Seventh Path of Pain - Outer Path" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When this monster battles, discard 1 "The Seventh Path of Pain - Outer Path" from your hand to halve the opposing monster's ATK and DEF during the Damage Step only. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 "The Seventh Path of Pain - Outer Path", to return 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG008 The Seventh Path of Pain - Outer Path[/i] ]

8-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Special Summoned or Set. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can discard the top 2 cards from your Deck to add this card to your hand. During your End Phase, you can remove this card from your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 "Six Paths of Pain - Deva Path" you control and remove it from play. Then, return all monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG009 Konan - The Angel of Akatsuki[/i] ]

Konan.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is treated as a Level 3 Beast-Type monster while in your Deck. Any non-WIND monster that battles this monster loses 400 ATK during the Damage Step only. Any Battle Damage you take from battles involving this card is halved. When a monster you control (including this card) would be destroyed in battle, reduce this cards DEF by 400 points and it is not.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG010 Summoned Creature: Giant Drill-Beaked Bird[/i]]

10-1.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is also treated as Beast-Type. When this monster attacks, change the target to face-up Defense Position and increase this cards ATK by 500 points. (Flip Effects are activated at that time.) When this card is Special Summoned, it can attack your opponent directly during this turn only.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG011 Summoned Creature: Giant Multi-Headed Dog[/i]]

11-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Each time this monster battles, increase its ATK by 300 points at the end of the Damage Step. Battle Damage you take from battles involving this card is halved. When this monster is Special Summoned, it cannot be destroyed in battle as long as it remains on the field.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG012 Summoned Creature: Giant Snake-Tailed Chameleon[/i]]

12-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is also treated as Beast-Type. You can Tribute this card to reduce the Effect Damage you would take from 1 of your opponent's effects to 0. When this card is Special Summoned, you can equip it to 1 face-up Level 4 or higher monster you control. A monster equipped with this card cannot be destroyed in battle and by your opponent's Spell Card effects. During your 3rd End Phase, send this equipped card to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG013 Summoned Creature: Giant Panda[/i]]

13-1.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]You can discard this card from your hand to negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters. When this card is Special Summoned, select up to 2 monsters on your opponent's field. The selected monster(s) cannot attack and change their battle position as long as this card is on the field.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG014 Summoned Creature: Giant Ram[/i]]

14-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]When this monster is Summoned (except for Special Summon), increase its ATK by 700 points until the End Phase. Each time this card destroys a monster in battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. When this card is Special Summoned, its original ATK becomes 1900 while on the field.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG015 Summoned Creature: Giant Rhino[/i]]

15-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]When this card attacks, destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field before the damage calculation. When this monster is Special Summoned, no effects can be activated in response to this card's effect.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG016 Summoned Creature: Giant Crustacean[/i]]

16-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is also treated as Beast-Type. When this card battles a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy that monster without damage calculation. When this monster is Special Summoned, monsters destroyed by this card's effect have their effects negated.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG017 Summoned Creature: Giant Centipede[/i]]

17-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is also treated as Beast-Type. When a monster you control attacks, you can equip this card to the attack target before the damage calculation. A monster equipped with this card loses 500 ATK and its controller takes 500 damage during each of his/her Standby Phases. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Summoned Creature: Giant Centipede" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG018 Demonic Statue of the Outer Path[/i]]

18-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This monster is also treated as a Fiend-Type. If you control "Six Paths of Pain - Deva Path" face-up on your field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. During your Standby Phase, you can decrease the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls by 200 to have this card gain 200 ATK. You can Tribute this face-up card to destroy monster(s) on your opponent's field whose combined ATK is equal to or less than this card's ATK.

Spells:

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG026 Eternal Rain[/i]]

EternalRain.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card's activation cannot be negated. When this card is activated, place 20 Rain Counters on it. You can pay 2000 Life Points to place 5 Rain Counters on this card (max. 20) All Attack Position monsters on your opponent's field lose 200 ATK. Each player can attack up to 2 times per turn. Any monster that does not attack is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. You can remove 3 Rain Counters from this card to negate a card effect that would destroy it and destroy that card. During each of your End Phases, remove 1 Rain Counter. If you cannot, destroy this card.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG027 Magic Lantern Body Technique[/i]]

27-1.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Return 1 face-up "Six Paths of Pain" monster from your field to your Deck and shuffle. Then, draw 1 card and Special Summon 1 "Lantern Body Token" (ATK 0/DEF 0) with the same Type, Level and Attribute as the returned monster to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG030 Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals[/i]]

30-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card can only be activated while you control "Demonic Statue of the Outer Path" and "Six Paths of Pain - Deva Path" selected by the effect of "Rinnegan" face-up on your field. This card remains active as long as "Demonic Statue of the Outer Path" is face-up on the field and both this card and "Demonic Statue of the Outer Path" cannot be destroyed by card effects. During your Standby Phase, decrease the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls by 500 points to increase the ATK of "Demonic Statue of the Outer Path" by 300 points and your Life Points by 200 points.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG030 Giant Creature Summoning Technique[/i]]

Kuchiose.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card can only be activated while you control "Six Paths of Pain - Animal Path" and/or "Six Paths of Pain - Animal Path #2" face-up on your field. Pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. During your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points and remove this card in your Graveyard from play to activate this card's effect.

Traps:

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG040 Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God[/i]]

40-1.png

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card can only be activated when you control "Six Paths of Pain - Deva Path" face-up on your field. Pay 800 Life Points. This card is treated as a different Type of Trap Card depending on which of the following effects you activate:

• Counter Trap Card: Negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters and halve the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls until the End Phase.

• Normal Trap Card: Change all monsters your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position and halve their DEF until the End Phase. (Flip Effects are not activated.)

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG041 Heavenly Attraction of All of Creation[/i]]

88313n.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card can only be activated when you control "Six Paths of Pain - Deva Path" face-up on your field. Pay 800 Life Points. Select 1 monster your opponent controls and activate 1 of the following effects depending on its battle position:

• Attack Position: The selected monster cannot be Tributed until your End Phase. In addition, that monster cannot change its battle position and must attack first during your opponent's Battle Phase.

• Defense Position: Change the monster to face-up Attack Position and negate its effect until your End Phase. Decrease the ATK of that monster with amount equal to its original DEF.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG042 Soul Removal[/i]]

42.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card can only be activated during your turn. Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls while you control "Six Paths of Pain - Human Path" on your field. Halve the selected monster's ATK and DEF and negate its effect until your 2nd End Phase. "Six Paths of Pain - Human Path" cannot attack during this turn.

[spoiler=[i]TSXPS-BG043 Blocking Technique Absorption Seal[/i]]

43-1.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Negate the activation and the effect of your opponent's Spell Card while you control "Six Paths of Pain - Preta Path" and destroy that card. During your Main Phase, you can select 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard that has the same Sub-Type as your opponent's destroyed Spell Card and activate it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Neo Fusion

This card cannot be Summoned if you control a face-up "Six Paths of Pain - Animal Path". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck. Monsters that are Summoned with this effect cannot be destroyed by battle during the turn they are Summoned.

hope this helps

I think they are really cool (the images too)

the thing is... your gonna need lots of support cards for these lol most of these have good effects but i think making equip cards or field cards that would raise their attacks a little bit would help

but idk maybe these monsters are good enough on their own

i'm kind of a nub so yeah lol i sometimes make ridiculously broken cards without knowing so u don't have to necessarily do what i would do lol

but... i like them =D these cards are basically for a swarm deck in my opinion lol

8/10 on the new cards

9/10 on this set if u make some support cards =3

You know, since these are Pop Culture cards, I'm always trying to make them resemble their prototypes from the series or whatever I took them from. That's why the effects usually don't mach with each other perfectly (i most cases they don't match at all :D)

I'll think of support cards, but right now I'll be concerning myself with another project.

Thank you for the comment and the suggestions, I'm always open to listen! ^^

I like what I can see. The effects are nice' date=' and with Animal Path you can zap the rest of them to the field like magic.

Reserving full judgement till later when I can load the images.

[/quote']

Not to worry, take your time! If you have suggestions for what to add, shoot the right away. (Just to tell you, I'll add Kokan so don't worry (I think it's obvious ;-)))

For Animal Path 1 on the effect line you should probably edit it to say This card cannot be Summoned if you control a face-up "Six Paths of Pain - Animal Path #2."

EDIT: Only just noticed you added the Summons... >.< give me 4, 5 hours I'll give you my suggestions on everything.

i try to do that with my Touhou cards but u know.. sometimes... it just doesn't work out lol it's too hard to put them in to an effect xD

i started a new set (even though i'm not done with my touhou one)

i'm taking a break from my touhou set since i'm out of ideas lol... just got about 60-80 images for my new set and makin them into cards =w= but i only have like 10-15 done lol...

Deva Path

destroy the attacking monster during the end of the Damage Step

for giant panda

The selected monster(s) cannot attack and change their battle position as long as this card is face-up on the field.

makes more sense that way.

overall these are very good cards, not really surprising >_>

jk

they are capable of swarming which is always welcomed.

9/10

werent you the one that created the vocaloids? sorry i havent been to pop culture in ages. spent to much time in realistic

Rating time!

Fan-bloody-tastic really. can't say much more than that.

No OCG screwups far as I can tell that haven't already been pointed out so I won't bother with that.

The pics are pretty cool, the visual filters realy cover up the fact that they're screen shots quite nicely. So very nice.

Oh well, except Deva Path and Animal Path #2... but they're also quite smexy.

Gotta say, lovin' the absolute kickassery of Outer Path. Devious as hell, hope you don't mind if I snipe the Graveyard aspect from you? (Not the full effect of course, that would be lazy :D)

9/10 buddy. Top cards as always.

Archived