[|\/|] Golden Ladybug [|\/|]

Guest PikaPerson01

BTW' date=' in Spanish they translated this card as "Golden Cow of Saint Antonio". No kidding.

[/quote']

Hey idiot, 'Vaca de San Antonio' is one of many ways to refer to ladybugs in Spanish. They translated the card perfectly.

BTW' date=' in Spanish they translated this card as "Golden Cow of Saint Antonio". No kidding.

[/quote']

Hey idiot, 'Vaca de San Antonio' is one of many ways to refer to ladybugs in Spanish. They translated the card perfectly.

*huggles*

Gawd, I just luv this dood.

Anyhow, this card sucks now that I just realized it's one of the reason for the phail in my stall decks.

*cough* crappy cards that I was forced to use *cough*

This card should only be used if nothing else is available.

I use this Final Countdown. Free 500 increase, or 1500 (running 3) that the opponent can't really stop. After using FC, you're short 2000, not to mention that a good deck will find a way to at least do some sort of damage, making it's way through your defenses. It's good to have some way to replenish yourself.[/lie]

Meh, idk. Sort of...weak? I'd like something better...

[/quote']

I'm Spanish, and I have NEVER heard of a ladybug called "Vaca de San Antonio" but "Mariquita"

Guest PikaPerson01

[/quote']

I'm Spanish, and I have NEVER heard of a ladybug called "Vaca de San Antonio" but "Mariquita"

ITT: The world revolves around one person.

I use this Final Countdown. Free 500 increase' date=' or 1500 (running 3) that the opponent can't really stop.

[/quote']

I rather dislike that idea, when I use Final Countdown I prefer to have access to Frozen Soul. Then again, I haven't used Final Countdown since before DAD came out, so I dunno.

There's a guy in WC09 who runs a Fire Princess Deck. I can't remember his name, but he was in Bootleg, right next to a guy who ran Simochi Burn. His deck was actually surprisingly hard to beat.

And I don't believe WC games have this rule you refer to. In one duel, I maxed out my Life Points (99999, I think) and I believe turn count as well (99), and spent the rest of the time slowly decking out and thinking that Prime Material Dragon really should have saved me instead of delaying the inevitable.

Archived