Archfiend deck (Yes old school)

I have an archfiend deck.

please rate and if so improvements would be appreciated

Archfiend Chess Deck (i have all cards listed only missing blkrose D. and Red D. arcfiend)

41 main deck total

Monsters x19

Terrorking Archfiend x3

Imprisoned Queen Archfiend x1

InfernalQueen Archfiend x3

Archfiend General x2

Darkbishop Archfiend x3

Shadowknight Archfiend x2

Desrook Archfiend x1

Vilepawn Archfiend x2

Big Eye x1

Sangan x1

Spell x14

Falling Down x1

Heavy Storm x1

Lucky Iron Axe x1

Enemy Controller x1

Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Magical Mallet x2

Pandemonium x3

Fissure x1

Terraforming x1

Heart of Clear Water x2

Traps x8

Hate Buster x1

Sakuretsu armor x2

Magic Cylinder x1

Torrential Tribute x1

Dust Tornado x1

Archfiend's Roar x1

Extra Deck x3

Red-Dragon Archfiend

Blackrose Dragon

Stardust Dragon

Side Deck x15

Monsters x5

Raviel, Lord of Phantasms x1

Archfiend of Gilfer x1

Dark resonator x2

Shadowknight Archfiend x1

Traps x6

Bark of the Dark Ruler x1

Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell x1

Archfiend's Roar x1

Imperial Iron wall x1

Enchanted Javelin x1

Ultimate offering x1

Spell x4

Feild barrier x1

Checkmate x1

Monster Recovery x1

Shrink x1

other cards im thinking of switching into side deck

(yes i have these already)

Magical stone exavation x1

(another) checkmate x1

soul release x1

autonomous action unit x1

(another) dark resonator x1

Kuriboh x1

please rate thanks

Ok I may have a question this may sound really noob. I walked in on a duel with my brother and some classmate he has. The kid was was dueling with an archfiend deck but he was also running skill drain So my question is would skill drain negate the effect of the archfiends couse some of them have good atk but they have that payment effect.so if it does negate the effect you might wanna consider skill drain.

Ok I may have a question this may sound really noob. I walked in on a duel with my brother and some classmate he has. The kid was was dueling with an archfiend deck but he was also running skill drain So my question is would skill drain negate the effect of the archfiends couse some of them have good atk but they have that payment effect.so if it does negate the effect you might wanna consider skill drain.

It doesn't negate the "payment effects", because those aren't effects, they're costs.

If you want an Archfiend deck you should make it a fiend earthbound deck with EB Linewalker and Capaca Apu.

Also the card puppet master is awesome.

Maybe a trap eater and dark tinker. for sychro summon and then caius the shadow monarch

yes but that would be an earthbound deck not an archfiend deck. True.

Monster lineup looks terrible.

lolcylinder?

One of the first Spell changes is to get rid of the equips. You don't really need them...

The monsters arent terrible have you even run an archfiend deck before.

look with pandemonium on the field and infernal equiped with heart of clear water she can't be destroyed battle and she increases her attack by a 1000 each turn so and if she is targeted by an effect and you have luck you can dice roll to see if can negate it.

if your classmate has pandemonium as the played field card then he doesn't pay but with skill drain it wont negate the pay cause its a cost such as like when you pay to activate premature and your opponent solemn judgment

and Archfiend deck with no Archfiend Solider?

he is a normal 1900 atk and thats ok but thats why i run shadow knights which have 2000 atk

lolcylinder?

One of the first Spell changes is to get rid of the equips. You don't really need them...

look with pandemonium on the field and infernal equiped with heart of clear water she can't be destroyed battle and she increases her attack by a 1000 each turn so and if she is targeted by an effect and you have luck you can dice roll to see if can negate it.

You'd be surprised who has and hasn't run something before.

In any case' date=' you know that Heart of Clear Water blows itself up if you increase Infernalqueen's own ATK while she's equipped with it, right?

If a monster equipped with this card has its ATK increased over 1299, by the effect of Rush Recklessly, etc., this card is destroyed.

...and seriously, Axe of Despair is an Archfiend.

Since some Japanese cards with names containing "Demon" 「デーモン」 had already been released in the English TCG' date=' they were retroactively classified as "Archfiends", although their official names were left unchanged. These include:

* A Deal with Dark Ruler

* Axe of Despair

* B. Skull Dragon

* Beast of Talwar

* Fiend Skull Dragon

* Lesser Fiend

* Shadow Tamer

* Summoned Skull

* Toon Summoned Skull [/quote']

lolcylinder?

You'd be surprised who has and hasn't run something before.

In any case' date=' you know that Heart of Clear Water blows itself up if you increase Infernalqueen's own ATK while she's equipped with it, right?

If a monster equipped with this card has its ATK increased over 1299, by the effect of Rush Recklessly, etc., this card is destroyed.

...and seriously, Axe of Despair is an Archfiend.

Since some Japanese cards with names containing "Demon" 「デーモン」 had already been released in the English TCG' date=' they were retroactively classified as "Archfiends", although their official names were left unchanged. These include:

* A Deal with Dark Ruler

* Axe of Despair

* B. Skull Dragon

* Beast of Talwar

* Fiend Skull Dragon

* Lesser Fiend

* Shadow Tamer

* Summoned Skull

* Toon Summoned Skull [/quote']

Actually Queen wouldn't blow herself up cause heart of clear water states

"If the equipped monster's ATK is 1300 or higher, this card is destroyed. The monster equipped with this card is not destroyed as a result of battle or by the effect of a card that targets the monster. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)"

meaning that queen who's atk is 900 until i activate the effect if i equip the heart of clear water wont be destroyed and i as stated in the first line "If the equipped monster's atk is 1300 or higher, this card is destroyed" implying initial atk point.

but you have a point ill check the rulings if so ill throw them out

"If the equipped monster's ATK is 1300 or higher' date=' this card is destroyed. The monster equipped with this card is not destroyed as a result of battle or by the effect of a card that targets the monster. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)"

meaning that queen who's atk is 900 until i activate the effect if i equip the heart of clear water wont be destroyed and i as stated in the first line "If the equipped monster's atk is 1300 or higher, this card is destroyed" implying initial atk point.

I just quoted a ruling. >___>

"If the equipped monster's ATK is 1300 or higher' date=' this card is destroyed. The monster equipped with this card is not destroyed as a result of battle or by the effect of a card that targets the monster. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)"

I just quoted a ruling. >___>

thanks i just saw it but its kind dumb cause

"If the equipped monster's atk is 1300 or higher, this card is destroyed" should be implying initial atk points not increased oh well ill throw them out.

it should say "If the equipped monster's atk becomes 1300 or higher, this card is destroyed"

Keep in mind that I have no experience with Archfiends, so this may not be perfect. However, I think this deck may be a bit better than what you have:

1x Dark Armed Dragon

2x Imprisoned Queen Archfiend

2x Skull Archfiend of Lightning

3x Archfiend General

2x Mad Archfiend

2x Darkbishop Archfiend

2x Vilespawn Archfiend

3x Armageddon Knight

1x Sangan

1x Morphing Jar

3x Pandemonium

3x Book of Moon