~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all do realize I'm enjoying the bickering. I'm getting a good laugh out of it.

>trying to act cool and stating the fact that the bickering against him is not making him angry but instead your futile attempts are making him laugh

>snide attitude

>acts like a dick in other threads

My verdict?

>strikerdidntchange.jpg

You all do realize I'm enjoying the bickering. I'm getting a good laugh out of it.

It's about time I gave up on helping you.

I've done all I could, but nothing gets through.

Striker, enjoy being a lost cause.

You can't change. You know it, so you don't bother trying. I was hoping that maaaaybe something would have happened that would have changed even the slightest s***, but no. You have continued to be the self-conceited person you always were.

Consider this my resignation Striker.

>trying to act cool and stating the fact that the bickering against him is not making him angry but instead your futile attempts are making him laugh

>snide attitude

>acts like a dick in other threads

My verdict?

>strikerdidntchange.jpg

>acting like he is all that

>overconfident attitude

>obsession with ponies

>putting down others

My verdict?

>Trollface.png

EDIT: I'm trying to relieve stress Dane. The best way is with a laugh.

It's about time I gave up on helping you.I've done all I could, but nothing gets through.Striker, enjoy being a lost cause.You can't change. You know it, so you don't bother trying. I was hoping that maaaaybe something would have happened that would have changed even the slightest s***, but no. You have continued to be the self-conceited person you always were.Consider this my resignation Striker.

shockedrainbowdash.jpg

>acting like he is all that

>overconfident attitude

>obsession with ponies

>putting down others

1. Never did that.

2. Never did that.

3. What does that have to do with anything? You're obviously trying to slip an insult in, possibly trying to imply I'm gay and make yourself feel on top. I find that f***ed up and honestly I will not have any of that.

4. Never did that.

You do not know how to troll. We've seen you try.

You were serious =|

This.

When you troll, you edge on until the other person gets fed up with your s***.

You've "trolled" me and Larxene before, and admitted your style of it some months ago.

Nice try, buddy.

1. Never gave up

2. Never let you down

3. What does that have to do with anything? You're obviously trying to slip an insult in, possibly trying to imply I'm gay and make yourself feel on top. I find that f***ed up and honestly I will not have any of that.

4. Never deserted you

I randomly felt like editing this post.

Kill me, please.

Oh, and I was REALLY wanting to make a Rainbow Dash sig today.

But I never got around to doing so ;-;

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I MADE A RAINBOWDASH BOT FOR GTM'S BOT OF THE MONTH, FOR TEH LULZ

(Voting for it starts tomorrow, and the whole BOTM is going to be a train-wreck)

I randomly felt like editing this post.

Kill me, please.

Oh, and I was REALLY wanting to make a Rainbow Dash sig today.

But I never got around to doing so ;-;

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I MADE A RAINBOWDASH BOT FOR GTM'S BOT OF THE MONTH, FOR TEH LULZ

(Voting for it starts tomorrow, and the whole BOTM is going to be a train-wreck)

Maybe later.

That sucks.

WHAT IS GTM I DON'T EVEN.

I MUST SEE THIS.

You know what, why do I bother hanging out with you guys. The only person that has kept me where was Cherry. The rest of you have caused me emotional trama. Also, who said I was trolling the way I told you?

Fine get the f*** out. If you are just gonna be an a****** to everyone it would be beneficial for you to leave. We haven't caused you emotional trauma, you have just waisted our time.

Life is cruel. I wouldn't be arrogant if that wasn't true. I started my life humbly and then everything went well. Now my life is falling apart since I was taken away from my family by DHS just because my (foster) mom unintentionally broke some of DHS' rules. Oh Stark, the emotional trama happened last year, ask one of these guys to fill you in.

Archived