~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

That sucks.

Actually, I might just even make it in MSPaint.

The "sig" was just going to be Rainbow Dash's rainbow pattern with her cutie mark overlapping 1 of the edges.

It sounds 20% cooler then I'm describing it.

WHAT IS GTM I DON'T EVEN.

Game Tech Mods, dubbed "GTM" for short, is a site dedicated to an old Battlebot game.

I'm not going to bore you with my history of that site, so don't worry.

And believe it or not, but GTM has it's own MLP discussion thread.

I MUST SEE THIS.

I cant shot you the 'splash' I made for it just yet.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow, when everyone on GTM starts judging the BOTM, as I don't want people to get suspicious and think I stole the image off YCM at the last minute.

Even though if GTM tried hard enough, they could maybe find this thread and get a heads up on who made which bot.

....Despite the fact everyone always finds out who made what within the 1st few pages.

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all do realize I'm enjoying the bickering. I'm getting a good laugh out of it.

Bad striker, that is trolling, trolling is rude.

You shouldn't troll people strike. THAT IS SO RUDE THAT... DEAR GOD I CAN'T MAKE A HUMORUS METAPHOR OUT OF THIS.

I AM BASCIALLY DOING A ATHLETIC MANUVER OFF THE HANDLE HERE, AND SOARING INTO THE AIR LIKE THAT RETARD R KELLY.

YOUR A BAD PERSON YOU KNOW THAT?

...shockedrainbowdash.jpg

>Ice

>Shocked

Nice try bronie.

shockeduniverse.jpg

O_O

This I can believe.

Dane had hope, but... yeah.

You mean the hope that was violently torn apart about five different times in the last two days?

I think GLaDOS said it best.

Well done. Here are the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that. Don't let that "horrible person" thing discourage you. It's just a data point. If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep.

Life is cruel. I wouldn't be arrogant if that wasn't true. I started my life humbly and then everything went well. Now my life is falling apart since I was taken away from my family by DHS just because my (foster) mom unintentionally broke some of DHS' rules. Oh Stark, the emotional trama happened last year, ask one of these guys to fill you in.

Trauma I have suffered in the past year and this year:

Death:

My good friend Barry- Cancer

My Ex Girlfriend- Car accident

My friend Ross- Alchohol

My Uncle Mike- Heart problems

Trauma means you're arrogant? I don't think so.

Life is cruel. I wouldn't be arrogant if that wasn't true. I started my life humbly and then everything went well. Now my life is falling apart since I was taken away from my family by DHS just because my (foster) mom unintentionally broke some of DHS' rules. Oh Stark, the emotional trama happened last year, ask one of these guys to fill you in.

I understand that life is cruel, we all know that. I'm also sorry to hear about that, I am. But how does that tell you to act arrogant?

Bad striker, that is trolling, trolling is rude.

You shouldn't troll people strike. THAT IS SO RUDE THAT... DEAR GOD I CAN'T MAKE A HUMORUS METAPHOR OUT OF THIS.

I AM BASCIALLY DOING A ATHLETIC MANUVER OFF THE HANDLE HERE, AND SOARING INTO THE AIR LIKE THAT RETARD R KELLY.

YOUR A BAD PERSON YOU KNOW THAT?

xD

You mean the hope that was violently torn apart about five different times in the last two days?

Yeah, that hope.

Dane, you do realize you have done nothing to help me. You have taken their side the entire time. So, don't give me this BS.

I've done nothing to help you despite the fact I'm the only person on the f***ing site who defended you. The NDL did NOTHING. I was the only one who gave a f*** enough to try. YOU will NOT give me this s*** Striker. I've done more for you then anyone here. Get over yourself.

@Cherry: YEah, didn't think you would get that, but yeah, it's what happened.

Well, they didn't take the side of my enemies, unlike you. I'm still apart of NDL, even though I rarely post there. What have you done besides talking and defending me for what, a day?

He believed you could change while just about everyone else thought you couldn't. =|

Well, they didn't take the side of my enemies, unlike you. I'm still apart of NDL, even though I rarely post there. What have you done besides talking and defending me for what, a day?

The fact they wouldn't try to help you shows they don't care about you.

I only took the side of your so-called enemies once you start showing that you wouldn't change. But I still f***ing defended you Striker EVEN THEN. I defended you for months you ungrateful brat. I was hoping that shining a bit of logic on you would help, but it only made things worse. The fight with Ice showed that. You came up with things that would allow you to godmod against logic. Don't say that isn't true, if you had those f***ing powers before hand, why didn't you use them? Because you made them up on the spot.

Think what you wish, but take it from Black and Cherry. I did defend you. Ice can confirm it. He thought I was a f***ing idiot for defending you, and now I see why.

And look, ninja'd by the two who confirmed everything I just said.

I would comment on these things.

I cant shot you the 'splash' I made for it just yet.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow, when everyone on GTM starts judging the BOTM, as I don't want people to get suspicious and think I stole the image off YCM at the last minute.

Even though if GTM tried hard enough, they could maybe find this thread and get a heads up on who made which bot.

....Despite the fact everyone always finds out who made what within the 1st few pages.

I really would.

>Ice

>Shocked

I honestly would.

But this.

This is the final straw.

Striker you are an ungrateful sorry excuse for a human being. Everything about you is horrible. You feign innocence and act as if you are a good guy. You start fights on purpose to fulfill your desire to be better than others. You started fights with many people on this forum, me included. You are the reason why I am known as a douche here. YOU are the reason why some people hate me. YOU are the reason why I act like a dick. Not fun blaming things on you, is it? No. So stop blaming s*** on other people. But that's not the point. Everybody slowly left you. They stopped helping you. They all joined "my" side. The "evil" side. You bothered them too and asserted that you were better. But Dane helped you. Dane was the reason why people stopped making fun of you for a while. Dane took your side when everything seemed bad. Dane made me stop and think and go "Maybe I am being too much of an ass". You promised him you would change multiple times. End on end. And it seemed like you did. Then you just vanished. Eventually, you came back. And you know what happened? You come back worse as ever. And when Dane continues to help, you kick him to the curb. Then, when the one person that helped you through thick and thin finally says you are a bad person, you do the most inconceivable thing possible. You say he is not your friend, and he never helped you. I have dealt with many bad people in my time, but you are a useless worthless being. I hate you Striker. I really do.

Yet, he took your side in everything. This conversation is a year overdue, so I ask this, what do you want?!

You want to know what I want?

I want my f***ing time back.

But it won't happen. I spent it all trying to convince myself and others that I could help you.

I TOLD ICE, NOT EVEN TWO DAYS AGO THAT I WOULD f***ing HELP YOU.

I WOULD FIX THESE MESSES.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THAT'S ALL OUT THE f***ing WINDOW.

Striker, I can't handle this anymore. YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. BURDEN. ANY. LONGER.

You know what your problem is, Striker?

You are ungrateful. You decided to see yourself as a lone wolf who occasionally saw others.

You know my problem? I doubt people. I doubt even those closest to my heart... But, there is now someone I find it impossible to doubt.

Dane was someone who held your hand through it all. He should have been that person to open your eyes. To see that you aren't some lone wolf, ready to jettison off.

But, no. You chose to be arrogant and lone. IT's a long and lonely road, Striker. Have fun.

You know what I always wanted to do Ice? *slaps Ice* That is for all the misery you have caused me! *calms down* Changing is tough, especially when you have had everything go your way for so long. If you really want to change me, change 'the man in the mirror' first.

Misery I caused you?

Do you know any of the s*** I have to go through?

STOP HAVING TUNNEL SYNDROME FOR ONCE AND LISTEN TO YOURSELF, STRIKER.

JUST SHUT UP.

SHUT UP.

SHUT UP.

Guys, am I still a Co-Owner? Can I ban him and end this?

You know what I always wanted to do Ice? *slaps Ice* That is for all the misery you have caused me! *calms down* Changing is tough, especially when you have had everything go your way for so long. If you really want to change me, change 'the man in the mirror' first.

You are an ungrateful b****. Sorry Andx. >.>

We don't need to change. If you weren't such an egotistical person, you wouldn't have a problem getting along with Ice. Or Black. or Cherry.

I'm going to quote GLaDOS one more time.

"...you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file: "Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner, whose passing shall not be mourned. Shall NOT be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny, too. "

You are an ungrateful b****. Sorry Andx. >.>

We don't need to change. If you weren't such an egotistical person, you wouldn't have a problem getting along with Ice. Or Black. or Cherry.

I'm going to quote GLaDOS one more time.

"...you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file: "Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner, whose passing shall not be mourned. Shall NOT be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny, too. "

Seems we have the same assessment.

Excuse me sir. Misery? Why don't you look inward you worthless sack of s***? Ice just said that you start fights with people just to make you feel better! You call that personal misery? That is misery to us you white washing son of a b****. I may not know you that well, but you are the most ignorant person I have ever seen. You are in your own world blocking out what others are saying when they are truly right. So why? Why go through all this f***ing trouble instead of listening to reason?

Archived