~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

You know what I always wanted to do Ice? *slaps Ice* That is for all the misery you have caused me! *calms down* Changing is tough, especially when you have had everything go your way for so long. If you really want to change me, change 'the man in the mirror' first.

...Slapping someone with text isn't going to do anything but make him laugh. It isn't impossible to change, you make it sound like it is. But think about it, have you shown anyone any signs of even the slightest change so far? Not really. You can change, and people have told you countless times about your faults and what you can do about them. Yet, with every single chance everyone gives you, you do the same thing: Go back to being arrogant.

You accuse Ice of causing you all your misery, and then say Dane did nothing but take his side? After Dane did everything he did to defend YOU?

I won't say what everyone else said. All I'm going to say is, actually change and stick that way. Your life will be a whole lot better if you do.

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cherry: It seems that I honestly need time to cool down. I don't know what has came to me, but I had the urge to get all of that off my chest.

@Everyone else: You are only judging me on the way I act here. You know nothing about the way I act IRL, which to say I'm a nicer person IRL than here.

@Arm: Saw it before. xD

@Everyone else: You are only judging me on the way I act here. You know nothing about the way I act IRL, which to say I'm a nicer person IRL than here.

Then why are you a hopeless case here.

Striker, I am sick of your innocence act.

Leave. You said you were, so get out.

Yet, he took your side in everything. This conversation is a year overdue, so I ask this, what do you want?!

I want what everyone wants.

The thread erupting in flames around me, millions yelling in rage.

All thanks to you and a book of matches. Was that what you wanted to hear?

Stop quoting Joker.

Anyway I am busy as f*** and thus make this quick: I am calling shenanigans right here.

*enters obamamode*

Sorry Mafia but you can put the guns on the top of the table and not under them, we all know they are there. Just munch on your pasta like a good boy.

Personally Striker I think you need to stop typing right now, take a good step back from this computer, hug your pillow, and think about what is going down right now.

Dane has been notoriously tolerant of you, even willing to do that rp war thing, something that I beleive was humorously mentioned to be akin to having sex with a hooker and getting crabs. But still despite the regret at your INARGUABLE less then stellar rping skills, the fact is that you leave yourself open a lot.

I personally find you annoying rarely, I simply enjoy taking verbal shots at you because lets face it, it's funny.

Now I do this to everyone, I was just mocking Black earlier in this thread. In addition I am not the only one who mocks you. Ice did this even though he was also mad, Cherry does it, even Black does it. Dane is the only person I know who both knows you and has NOT made fun of you. Sure he has regarded you with dislike recently but lets face it: Have you proven him wrong.

He has expressed opinions, brutal thought they may be, that you are arrogant and stupid and stuff despite him formerly putting his trust in your ability to change.

Trust, trust is a big word that is thrown around these days but it's not a balloon, there is stuff inside it. It's not just for show, it's a heavy burden, another trust, and a even bigger burden to give to someone else. It's scary, not just ohno it's BEN scary, but OHMYSHITISTHATDRAGONBREATHINGCHAINSAWSATME scary. And lets be legit, this is YOU, your not popular, not even close. So openly putting trust in you is not just chainsaw breathing dragon scary, the dragon is breathing out other dragons and those dragons are breathing chainsaw scary.

And you broke that trust, you took that borden and you left it out on the road somewhere for a hobo to steal.

His name is Jeff and he is currently using it as a home, now this is good news for Jeff but can you blame Dane for being a bit bitter, for you making him the lone voice in a crowd screaming murder only for it to turn out that the crowd was right?

Yet here we are, and your tossing verbal abuse grenades like an ex lover turned Arnold Schwarzenegger. But you know what, this isn't like you.

Yes I am willing to say it, you can be a annoying douche at times but you don't actually insult people often besides with extremly weak burns.

And yet here we are.

So you know what? I think you already knew what I was saying, your not nearly as dumb as you make people to think.

You try to be the coolkid but your no strider, your Ampora, and your Peixes is smooching with a bipolar psychic.

And it hurts, it hurts because you know that not only it is your fault but that try as you might, you will never be able to go back to the way things were, because then people only thought you were unchangable, now they now.

And your turning your pain against others, for they were cruel enough to give you the most painful thing possible: Hope. Hope with no possiblility of it becoming a reality.

So Striker, lay down that shovel for a bit and think.

Do you reallly want to dig your hole deep enough to drag everyone else in. Or do you want to fill it up as much as you can so that you can try that Changing thing everyone keeps talking about.

And if you can't change, you keep trying because honestly, f*** reality. It's a dick and it can't tell you what you can't do, it can control everything else, but it can't control you.

/obama

Thank you Cherry. Thank you Nexev. Thank you for being the people to open the door. Nexev, you helped me return to Organization XIII. Cherry, you helped heal some of the wounds I've inflicted on myself and others. It was you two that have helped me through all of this. Dane played his role in the beginning, that I have to admit, by defending me that day. *climbs out of hole* So, do you want to help me fill this hole?

@Striker: Take the time to calm down and think about things deeply.Then why do you act the way you do here? You see where it's getting you. Be the nicer person you are irl.

1-ani-edgeworth-forward-grr.gif

If you think that s*** can happen Cherry, then you're sadly mistaken. It's not hard to change, but for Striker, it won't be happening. He's too proud, and that won't change.

Striker, let me show you what I haven't show you. Let me show you logic that Ice wouldn't be able to show you. I know you better then anyone in this damn club, and I'm not afraid to tear you to proverbial pieces.

It seems that I honestly need time to cool down. I don't know what has came to me, but I had the urge to get all of that off my chest.

You are only judging me on the way I act here. You know nothing about the way I act IRL, which to say I'm a nicer person IRL than here.

Another short testimony. Great. You are not getting away with an apology or anything like that. No, I want you to see what exactly EVERYTHING you did wrong.

1-ani-edgeworth.gif

Let's start from the beginning. I met you in the NDL, got to know you, and you thought I was a pretty cool guy.

Cue the Striker Hate Thread. Even then, I insisted you weren't as bad a guy as everyone was saying. Larxene called you a dildo, I called you a little out of control and that you weren't like that normally. Everyone wanted you banned, I tried to convince them you were changing.

Cue the War RP, both of them. In the first one, you godmodded and that was the first time I witnessed it. Then when I created the RP with you, you proceeded to make up some back story about how evil dragons were going to blow s*** up and you were Jesus and had to save the world from War Torn who was somehow possessing me to make me some evil guy who hated you when everyone loved you. What did I do? I f***ing DEFENDED you. I ended the RP. I could have kept going, but it would have made things worse because using the powers of love and awesome you would have confronted, ripped out the War Torn from me, and proceeded to laugh about how everything would be fine amd dandy.

Cue the Powerforce. This is where the majority of the Striker hate was concentrated. Hell, even here, when I showed disappoint I would cover it up in hopes thatI could change you. What happened? You were a little better. I thought I had gotten through. I hadn't.

You disappeared, then when you reappeared you were worse then ever. You would make yourself out as innocent, refusing to believe you were the problem. Guess what I told Ice.

I told him I felt responsible for you. That I needed to help you.

He called me a fool.

I still f***ing tried.

1-ani-edgeworth-deskslam.gif

And I regret it. I wish I could have helped you. I was the reason you even had a f***ing chance. Now that I've given up, who will help you? Who will care enough to help you?

No one.

I was the only one who cared enough in the first place. And then you threw me aside.

So f*** you Striker. I'm tired of helping people who don't want it. Who refuse to see why they get a chance. Maybe you're partially in the right here. Maybe I should have joined Ice's 'dark side'.

Maybe hope should die in a fire.

You killed mine five different times. No one here cares about you anymore.

First: No apology thread.

Honestly those are just rideculos.

I think the most vital thing to do for you is to stop resisting things so much, while you may be right, people MAY actually be as faggoty as you claim, just try to play along for the most part.

Even if they are making fun of you, make fun of them in turn with the same brand of humor, if they are outright insulting you, just move to a different thread until the thing is no longer about you.

The game of teh webz isn't perfect but don't bring your house rules into the game atleast until this is actually your turf.

If someone says your wrong at something, try making sure that they are not right before arguing your case.

That is not the best advice but I think that will do a lot, that way even if you are "unchangable" you can pretend you have.

Of and third there is no way in hell I am auspticing you and Dane. Now I know Moralliegence break ups can be harsh but this is really not something I want to touch with a 10 MILE pole.

@Cherry: I'll do my best. I will attempt to change my personality, but I cannot guarantee a 100% change.

@Dane: A quitter is worse than the person who has failed, but has kept on going. You were the person I liked, from the day you joined. I gave you the top spot in my now dead club because I liked you. We both have helped each other, but I'm not giving up. Even if it means I have to completely regut my life, I will prove you wrong. I will change, just you wait and see.

@Dane: A quitter is worse than the person who has failed, but has kept on going. You were the person I liked, from the day you joined. I gave you the top spot in my now dead club because I liked you. We both have helped each other, but I'm not giving up. Even if it means I have to completely regut my life, I will prove you wrong. I will change, just you wait and see.

I'd assume you were implying Dane is worse than you.

But I'm observant and noticed you added "but has kept on going", something you haven't done.

I do not believe you will change. This is another attempt to make everybody shut up and be nice to you again, and it will fail within a few months, more hate, claiming you will change again and rinse and repeat.

On a different subject I think there is to much negativity in the work enviroment here so I am going to try to shift gears a bit, kay?

I want everyone to say one nice thing about the poster above them.

I for example like Armadilloz's gfx skills.

You never kept going.

You quit. YOU QUIT THE MOMENT I TRIED MY HARDEST TO HELP YOU.

You never had the will to change and you knew it.

You just want to have everyone here wrapped around your finger. That's why you hate Ice. You can't manipulate him like the others. He doesn't fall for your s***.

Cherry, Black, Nex, myself, we've all given you chances over and over. I tried to help you with those.

But face it, it's not them you're mad at, you're mad at me. It's been me from the start.

You said it yourself in the Roleplaying Club.

You felt like I abandoned you for the cool crowd. The crowd you were always around but never accepted in.

Then I come along. A three star member, never sure about himself, beating you into the group YOU wanted in. It only got worse. That wasn't enough to make you hate me.

What started it was the fact you felt like I wasn't helping you. I worked behind the scenes the entire time, and IT WAS WORKING. But you didn't change, so it never reached completion.

Honestly Ice, I don't know why you doubt me. I wish to bury the hatchet. I'm starting that process today, and I will try not to turn back.

@Dane: Just stop already, I get the point! You were a great friend, but you changed as you tried to help me. Remember the fork in the road? We both chose our paths and now we are back on the same road, two totally different people.

OT: Dane has the logic of a wiseman.

Honestly Ice, I don't know why you doubt me. I wish to bury the hatchet. I'm starting that process today, and I will try not to turn back.

You said this months ago.

I know when somebody is lying, Striker.

I know when something is up. Ask Dane. He knows what I mean.

I can already tell by your attitude that this is bullshit.

You may be able to trick the others, but I will not fall for your s***.

Archived