My Sonic set (still unfinished after three years XD)

ChaosInfinity

Hey. So, like the title (and all the cards) says, I started this set in 2007. But I really don't get on here very much, unless I'm in one of those phases where I get very inspired or think to myself "I really oughta finish those Sonic cards". This is the only set I've actually made on here (apart from my joke cards.... but those don't count XP). Yet I never really thought it was complete enough to post up.

The reason is here. PyroWildCat, you are a god at this. I wish I could make as awesome a set of cards as you, but I don't have the willpower to keep at it and get it done.

Apologies to PyroWildCat for just about ripping off some of his cards - they were too good not to reuse. I prefer to think of it as 'drawing inspiration from his set.' XP

Most of the support cards were based on the image - I find a good pic, I make a card out of it. Otherwise, I couldn't be bothered coming up with my own support. :roll:

So, without too much further ado, here's the cards. Keep in mind I was going for closeness to the source material (the Sonic games) here, rather than trying to make them balanced. As such, some may be (massively XP) OP'd.

Oh and I did change the rarities at the start, but didn't bother later on, so don't pay too much attention to the rarity of the cards.

[spoiler=Characters]26349.jpg26349.jpg26349.jpg26349.jpg26349i.jpg

26349l.jpg

You may Special Summon this monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard by Tributing "Sonic the Hedgehog" equipped with 7 "Chaos Emerald" cards. When this monster is summoned, place Ring Counters on it (min. 5, max. 20) and pay Life Points equal to the number of Ring Counters you placed on it x 100. During each of your End Phases, remove 1 Ring Counter from this card. If this card has no Ring Counters on it during your Standby Phase, return it to the Extra Deck. This monster cannot be targeted by effects the turn it is Summoned. This monster cannot be destroyed in battle. When this monster is returned to the Extra Deck, Special Summon "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard.

26349h.jpg26349.jpg26349b.jpg26349.jpg

[spoiler=Chaos Emeralds]26349.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Mobian monster. Up to 7 "Chaos Emerald" cards can be placed in 1 Spell & Trap Card Zone. When you equip this card to a monster, put 3 Chaos Counters on this card. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, you may remove a Chaos Counter instead. When the equipped monster is removed from the field, this card becomes a Continuous Spell Card instead of being sent to the Graveyard. If this card is a Continuous Spell Card, you may equip it to a Mobian monster as an Equip Spell Card, or send it to the Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard, you may return it to your hand during your Draw Phase instead of conducting your normal draw.

26349f.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Mobian monster. Up to 7 "Chaos Emerald" cards can be placed in 1 Spell & Trap Card Zone. When the equipped monster's ATK or DEF is decreased, increase it by the same amount. When the equipped monster is removed from the field, this card becomes a Continuous Spell Card instead of being sent to the Graveyard. If this card is a Continous Spell Card, you may equip it to a Mobian monster as an Equip Spell Card, or send it to the Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard, you may return it to your hand during your Draw Phase instead of conducting your normal draw.

(Yeah, all the Chaos Emeralds have most of their effects in common, so I'm going to skip the bits that are the same for the rest)

26349w.jpg

You do not have to pay Life Points to activate effects which target the equipped monster. If the equipped monster is an Effect Monster, you do not have to pay Life Points to activate its effect(s).

26349.jpg

When the equipped monster attacks, after damage calculation you may destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

26349k.jpg

During your End Phase, if the equipped monster did not attack this turn, you may return a monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

26349s.jpg

Once per turn, you may decrease the equipped monster's ATK in multiples of 100 in order to increase your Life Points by that amount (max. 500). The ATK decrease lasts until the end of your opponent's next turn. Once per turn, you may pay Life Points in multiples of 100 in order to decrease the ATK of one monster on the field by that amount (max. 500).

26349a.jpg

Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase, you may pay 900 Life Points to remove a random card in your opponent's hand from play. Then gain Life Points equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand x 150.

26349b.jpg26349h.jpg26349v.jpg

[spoiler=Sonic Heroes]26349.jpg

26349d.jpg

"Sonic the Hedgehog" + "Knuckles the Echidna" + "Tails the Fox"

This monster can be Fusion Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning with the effect of "Team Blast!". Once during either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls. At the end of the turn this monster is Summoned, return it to the Extra Deck. When this monster is removed from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog", 1 "Knuckles the Echidna" and/or 1 "Tails the Fox" from your Graveyard.

26349f.jpg

"Shadow the Hedgehog" + "Rouge the Bat" + "E-123 Omega"

This monster can be Fusion Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning with the effect of "Team Blast!". Once during either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to destroy all face-down monsters your opponent controls. At the end of the turn this monster is Summoned, return it to the Extra Deck. When this monster is removed from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Shadow the Hedgehog", 1 "Rouge the Bat" and/or 1 "E-123 Omega" from your Graveyard.

26349q.jpg

"Chaotix - Vector the Crocodile" + "Chaotix - Espio the Chameleon" + "Chaotix - Charmy Bee"

This monster can be Fusion Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning with the effect of "Team Blast!". Once during either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to send all cards in your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. At the end of the turn this monster is Summoned, return it to the Extra Deck. When this monster is removed from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Chaotix - Vector the Crocodile", 1 "Chaotix - Espio the Chameleon" and/or 1 "Chaotix - Charmy Bee" from your Graveyard.

26349g.jpg

"Amy Rose the Hedgehog" + "Big the Cat" + "Cream & Cheese"

This monster can be Fusion Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning with the effect of "Team Blast!". Once during either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. At the end of the turn this monster is Summoned, return it to the Extra Deck. When this monster is removed from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Amy Rose the Hedgehog", 1 "Big the Cat" and/or 1 "Cream the Rabbit" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Chaos]26349.jpg

Control of this card cannot switch. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this card is in your Graveyard or removed from play, you may discard a card from your hand to Special Summon it. This effect can be used only once per turn, and cannot be used if there is already a monster named "Chaos Zero" or "Perfect Chaos" on your side of the field. If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, this monster is also treated as DARK - otherwise this monster is also treated as LIGHT. If this monster is currently DARK, you can Tribute this card equipped with 1 or more "Chaos Emerald" cards to Special Summon "Chaos One" from your Extra Deck or Graveyard. If this monster is currently LIGHT, you can Tribute this card equipped with 7 "Chaos Emerald" cards to Special Summon "Chaos Seven" from your Extra Deck or Graveyard.

26349i.jpg26349s.jpg26349j.jpg26349z.jpg26349r.jpg26349.jpg26349n.jpg26349s.jpg26349.jpg26349g.jpg26349c.jpg

[spoiler=Chaotix]26349y.jpg26349.jpg26349u.jpg26349f.jpg26349vs.jpg

At any time, you may treat this card's name as "Knuckles the Echidna". This monster gains the following effects depending on the number of "Chaotix" monsters you control except for this card. - 1+: If this monster destroyed an opponent's monster in battle, it can attack once again in a row. - 2+: You may treat "Chaotix" monsters on your side of the field as Beast-Warrior type. If, during your Draw Phase, you draw a "Chaotix" monster, you may Special Summon it to your side of the field. - 3+: This monster gains 2000 DEF. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may change this monster to Defense Position. - 4: "Chaotix" monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by card effects. Your opponent cannot select another "Chaotix" monster on your side of the field as an attack target.

26349.jpg26349e.jpg

[spoiler=Sonic Unleashed]26349d.jpg26349.jpg26349k.jpg

26349g.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Gaia". (You do not use "Polymerization".) This monster is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards. Once during each player's turn, you may select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Select 1 DARK monster on the field. The selected monster becomes LIGHT until the end of your opponent's next turn. Decrease the selected monster's ATK and DEF by 500 and increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 800.

- Select 1 LIGHT monster on the field. The selected monster cannot attack for as long as this card is face-up on the field. Only one monster may be affected by this effect at a time.

- Decrease this monster's ATK in multiples of 100 (max. 1000). Special Summon 1 "Dark Gaia Minion Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK ?/DEF 0). The Token's ATK becomes twice the amount you decreased this monster's ATK by in order to Summon it. When a Dark Gaia Minion Token is destroyed, increase this monster's ATK by half of the destroyed Token's ATK.

- Pay 1000 Life Points. This monster may attack up to 6 times this turn. This monster cannot attack next turn. No other monsters on the field may attack this turn.

26349n.jpg26349.jpg

[spoiler=Sonic '06]26349b.jpg26349x.jpg26349j.jpg

[spoiler=Miscellaneous support]26349a.jpg26349.jpg26349y.jpg

You may only equip this card to a Mobian monster. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Draw Phase, if you draw a Mobian monster, you may show it to your opponent to return this card to your hand. Depending on the equipped monster's Attribute, this card gains the following effects:

- LIGHT: Once per turn, you may change the battle position of a monster on the field.

- DARK: If the equipped monster battles an opponent’s monster, after damage calculation destroy the opponent’s monster.

- FIRE: Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 600.

- WATER: Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 600.

- WIND: Once per turn, if the equipped monster would be destroyed in battle, it is not destroyed.

- EARTH: The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent’s Trap Cards.

26349h.jpg26349a.jpg26349t.jpg26349e.jpg26349f.jpg

Could someone please tell me if they have a better pic for "Emeralds' Positive Energy"?

Hey. So, like the title (and all the cards) says, I started this set in 2007. But I really don't get on here very much, unless I'm in one of those phases where I get very inspired or think to myself "I really oughta finish those Sonic cards". This is the only set I've actually made on here (apart from my joke cards.... but those don't count XP). Yet I never really thought it was complete enough to post up.

The reason is here. PyroWildCat, you are a god at this. I wish I could make as awesome a set of cards as you, but I don't have the willpower to keep at it and get it done.

Apologies to PyroWildCat for just about ripping off some of his cards - they were too good not to reuse. I prefer to think of it as 'drawing inspiration from his set.' XP

Most of the support cards were based on the image - I find a good pic, I make a card out of it. Otherwise, I couldn't be bothered coming up with my own support. :roll:

So, without too much further ado, here's the cards. Keep in mind I was going for closeness to the source material (the Sonic games) here, rather than trying to make them balanced. As such, some may be (massively XP) OP'd.

Oh and I did change the rarities at the start, but didn't bother later on, so don't pay too much attention to the rarity of the cards.

[spoiler=Characters]26349.jpg26349.jpg26349.jpg26349.jpg26349i.jpg

26349l.jpg

You may Special Summon this monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard by Tributing "Sonic the Hedgehog" equipped with 7 "Chaos Emerald" cards. When this monster is summoned, place Ring Counters on it (min. 5, max. 20) and pay Life Points equal to the number of Ring Counters you placed on it x 100. During each of your End Phases, remove 1 Ring Counter from this card. If this card has no Ring Counters on it during your Standby Phase, return it to the Extra Deck. This monster cannot be targeted by effects the turn it is Summoned. This monster cannot be destroyed in battle. When this monster is returned to the Extra Deck, Special Summon "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your Graveyard.

26349h.jpg26349.jpg26349b.jpg26349.jpg

[spoiler=Chaos Emeralds]26349.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Mobian monster. Up to 7 "Chaos Emerald" cards can be placed in 1 Spell & Trap Card Zone. When you equip this card to a monster, put 3 Chaos Counters on this card. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, you may remove a Chaos Counter instead. When the equipped monster is removed from the field, this card becomes a Continuous Spell Card instead of being sent to the Graveyard. If this card is a Continuous Spell Card, you may equip it to a Mobian monster as an Equip Spell Card, or send it to the Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard, you may return it to your hand during your Draw Phase instead of conducting your normal draw.

26349f.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Mobian monster. Up to 7 "Chaos Emerald" cards can be placed in 1 Spell & Trap Card Zone. When the equipped monster's ATK or DEF is decreased, increase it by the same amount. When the equipped monster is removed from the field, this card becomes a Continuous Spell Card instead of being sent to the Graveyard. If this card is a Continous Spell Card, you may equip it to a Mobian monster as an Equip Spell Card, or send it to the Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard, you may return it to your hand during your Draw Phase instead of conducting your normal draw.

(Yeah, all the Chaos Emeralds have most of their effects in common, so I'm going to skip the bits that are the same for the rest)

26349w.jpg

You do not have to pay Life Points to activate effects which target the equipped monster. If the equipped monster is an Effect Monster, you do not have to pay Life Points to activate its effect(s).

26349.jpg

When the equipped monster attacks, after damage calculation you may destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

26349k.jpg

During your End Phase, if the equipped monster did not attack this turn, you may return a monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

26349s.jpg

Once per turn, you may decrease the equipped monster's ATK in multiples of 100 in order to increase your Life Points by that amount (max. 500). The ATK decrease lasts until the end of your opponent's next turn. Once per turn, you may pay Life Points in multiples of 100 in order to decrease the ATK of one monster on the field by that amount (max. 500).

26349a.jpg

Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase, you may pay 900 Life Points to remove a random card in your opponent's hand from play. Then gain Life Points equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand x 150.

26349b.jpg26349h.jpg26349v.jpg

[spoiler=Sonic Heroes]26349.jpg

26349d.jpg

"Sonic the Hedgehog" + "Knuckles the Echidna" + "Tails the Fox"

This monster can be Fusion Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning with the effect of "Team Blast!". Once during either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls. At the end of the turn this monster is Summoned, return it to the Extra Deck. When this monster is removed from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog", 1 "Knuckles the Echidna" and/or 1 "Tails the Fox" from your Graveyard.

26349f.jpg

"Shadow the Hedgehog" + "Rouge the Bat" + "E-123 Omega"

This monster can be Fusion Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning with the effect of "Team Blast!". Once during either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to destroy all face-down monsters your opponent controls. At the end of the turn this monster is Summoned, return it to the Extra Deck. When this monster is removed from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Shadow the Hedgehog", 1 "Rouge the Bat" and/or 1 "E-123 Omega" from your Graveyard.

26349q.jpg

"Chaotix - Vector the Crocodile" + "Chaotix - Espio the Chameleon" + "Chaotix - Charmy Bee"

This monster can be Fusion Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning with the effect of "Team Blast!". Once during either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to send all cards in your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. At the end of the turn this monster is Summoned, return it to the Extra Deck. When this monster is removed from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Chaotix - Vector the Crocodile", 1 "Chaotix - Espio the Chameleon" and/or 1 "Chaotix - Charmy Bee" from your Graveyard.

26349g.jpg

"Amy Rose the Hedgehog" + "Big the Cat" + "Cream & Cheese"

This monster can be Fusion Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning with the effect of "Team Blast!". Once during either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. At the end of the turn this monster is Summoned, return it to the Extra Deck. When this monster is removed from the field, you may Special Summon 1 "Amy Rose the Hedgehog", 1 "Big the Cat" and/or 1 "Cream the Rabbit" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Chaos]26349.jpg

Control of this card cannot switch. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this card is in your Graveyard or removed from play, you may discard a card from your hand to Special Summon it. This effect can be used only once per turn, and cannot be used if there is already a monster named "Chaos Zero" or "Perfect Chaos" on your side of the field. If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, this monster is also treated as DARK - otherwise this monster is also treated as LIGHT. If this monster is currently DARK, you can Tribute this card equipped with 1 or more "Chaos Emerald" cards to Special Summon "Chaos One" from your Extra Deck or Graveyard. If this monster is currently LIGHT, you can Tribute this card equipped with 7 "Chaos Emerald" cards to Special Summon "Chaos Seven" from your Extra Deck or Graveyard.

26349i.jpg26349s.jpg26349j.jpg26349z.jpg26349r.jpg26349.jpg26349n.jpg26349s.jpg26349.jpg26349g.jpg26349c.jpg

[spoiler=Chaotix]26349y.jpg26349.jpg26349u.jpg26349f.jpg26349vs.jpg

At any time, you may treat this card's name as "Knuckles the Echidna". This monster gains the following effects depending on the number of "Chaotix" monsters you control except for this card. - 1+: If this monster destroyed an opponent's monster in battle, it can attack once again in a row. - 2+: You may treat "Chaotix" monsters on your side of the field as Beast-Warrior type. If, during your Draw Phase, you draw a "Chaotix" monster, you may Special Summon it to your side of the field. - 3+: This monster gains 2000 DEF. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may change this monster to Defense Position. - 4: "Chaotix" monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by card effects. Your opponent cannot select another "Chaotix" monster on your side of the field as an attack target.

26349.jpg26349e.jpg

[spoiler=Sonic Unleashed]26349d.jpg26349.jpg26349k.jpg

26349g.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Gaia". (You do not use "Polymerization".) This monster is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards. Once during each player's turn, you may select and activate 1 of the following effects:

- Select 1 DARK monster on the field. The selected monster becomes LIGHT until the end of your opponent's next turn. Decrease the selected monster's ATK and DEF by 500 and increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 800.

- Select 1 LIGHT monster on the field. The selected monster cannot attack for as long as this card is face-up on the field. Only one monster may be affected by this effect at a time.

- Decrease this monster's ATK in multiples of 100 (max. 1000). Special Summon 1 "Dark Gaia Minion Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK ?/DEF 0). The Token's ATK becomes twice the amount you decreased this monster's ATK by in order to Summon it. When a Dark Gaia Minion Token is destroyed, increase this monster's ATK by half of the destroyed Token's ATK.

- Pay 1000 Life Points. This monster may attack up to 6 times this turn. This monster cannot attack next turn. No other monsters on the field may attack this turn.

26349n.jpg26349.jpg

[spoiler=Sonic '06]26349b.jpg26349x.jpg26349j.jpg

[spoiler=Miscellaneous support]26349a.jpg26349.jpg26349y.jpg

You may only equip this card to a Mobian monster. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Draw Phase, if you draw a Mobian monster, you may show it to your opponent to return this card to your hand. Depending on the equipped monster's Attribute, this card gains the following effects:

- LIGHT: Once per turn, you may change the battle position of a monster on the field.

- DARK: If the equipped monster battles an opponent’s monster, after damage calculation destroy the opponent’s monster.

- FIRE: Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 600.

- WATER: Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 600.

- WIND: Once per turn, if the equipped monster would be destroyed in battle, it is not destroyed.

- EARTH: The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent’s Trap Cards.

26349h.jpg26349a.jpg26349t.jpg26349e.jpg26349f.jpg

Could someone please tell me if they have a better pic for "Emeralds' Positive Energy"?

Again with this crap? Y'mind telling me which pictures in particular are bad?

And of course the "Teams" are strong. Have you ever played Sonic Heroes? Those monsters are the equivalent of the Team Blast attack which kills every enemy nearby. They only stay on the field for one turn.

Whoa lets calm down for a second okay?

"There's no fake types in there, only a made-up archetype. Like Toons."

Toon is a Archetype but what you are doing isn't a Archetype.

Last time I checked Mobian was a race of Sonic creatures or whatever.

And lastly dont even post if you cant take criticism, thats just how it is.

Sry if you took any offense to this comment or the previous one and I hope we can move on to a better future ;)

Super minimal errors lol

Ok pics

Plenty of originality

some text being almost unreadable for me

some being too overpowered for there level

6.5/10

The Card I like the Most is

"Gaia Colossus"

the only OCG error is that "negate it" should be changed to "it is negated automatically"

mainly because it just sounds awesome and it looks really useful to use and it's forced to use it's effect.

Also, The "Mobius" thing in the card means it's a Sub-Type

"Archtypes" are a group of cards in which there potential is fully used when combined with cards from the same group.

Also' date=' The "Mobius" thing in the card means it's a Sub-Type

"Archtypes" are a group of cards in which there potential is fully used when combined with cards from the same group.

[/quote']

Close enough. Heheh.

For me I think "negate it" sounds more forceful somehow.

Gaia Colossus is the only Synchro in there so far because I really don't like Synchros. But it didn't seem to fit with a fusion..... even though it kinda fused all the temples to make..... hrm...

Tell me if you think there's any cards in there you think should be changed to Synchros - I didn't really think of using them while I was making the set.

Whoa lets calm down for a second okay?

"There's no fake types in there' date=' only a made-up archetype. Like Toons."

Toon is a Archetype but what you are doing isn't a Archetype.

Last time I checked Mobian was a race of Sonic creatures or whatever.

And lastly dont even post if you cant take criticism, thats just how it is.

Sry if you took any offense to this comment and I hope we can move on to a better future ;)

[/quote']

Hmm... I doubt it. Mobian as a sub-type was necessary for the support cards. As far as I know there's no way around it. So get over it.

And I didn't post this to take criticism, I posted the cards to get them up and all in one place I could direct my friends to. Especially not criticism from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about and uses negatives on a 0-10 scale.

Sonic still looks too overpowered though, even if it does lose ATK everytime it attacks

also Shadow, and Knuckles are also overpowered given their ATK and level.

I can imagine the negatives being an opposite to the ratings though as in being both good and bad lol

-1/-10=It's the most perfect thing ever!

~

-100/-10=My Eyes! Their Burning!

Sonic still looks too overpowered though' date=' even if it does lose ATK everytime it attacks

also Shadow, and Knuckles are also overpowered given their ATK and level.

I can imagine the negatives being an opposite to the ratings though as in being both good and bad lol

-1/-10=It's the most perfect thing ever!

~

-100/-10=My Eyes! Their Burning!

[/quote']

Eheheheheh

And yeah, I know they're OP'd..... but they're better this way, I can't bring myself to change it ^_^;

Sonic, Shadow and Silver were kind of meant to make a mini-set together. 'S why they have similar effects and the same stats (add to 3000). Yet Silver doesn't seem that OP'd. Why the racism against high ATK as opposed to DEF? XD

Originally Sonic didn't weaken himself and Shadow could still do damage, I knew they'd just be completely ridiculous if they didn't have something like that. What kind of one could I do for Knuckles, though? Maybe he dies when in Defense Position.... that might fit...

Ooh I know! I could give him Goblin Attack Force's effect! D'ya reckon that'd be good?

Yea, or the second effect of Mad Archfiend, or Chainsaw Insect, or DHero - Defender

for when there attacked there force to switch to defense, or opponent gets to draw a card everytime they battle, or while they're in ATK position, they get to draw a card durng they're stanby phase, kinda of alot of possibilitys for alot of cards.

Archived