The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This debate reminds me of Envy in FullMetal Alchemist and how he says that humans are below humunculus, but at the end Ed discovers that Envy was envious of human friendships and ability to support each other.

It doesn't matter what we are as long as we're happy.

Anyways, PETA is too busy trying to stop Japan from whale and dolphin hunting to care about Pokemon.

Atmospheric gases keep heat trapped inside of it to maintain Earth's natural temperature. This causes the temperature to increase, if ever so slightly, naturally. If it didn't, we wouldn't be able to live here. Dark's right.

I am not going to agrue with a cretin. Where do they come from? Look at China. They had a major problem with pollution. Their factories were spewing out chemicals into the air. Every factory does it. add them all together.........

No, he didn't know much about it.

And neither do I, but the fact that you brought up a seemingly random point in the debate (or rather, TB commented on your seemingly random point), you should at least have the courtesy to summarize what the organization is. Wikipedia exists, yes, but since you are arguing that ASPCA isn't a pile of crap, you should at least explain what the hell it is.

Peta's retarded.

Yes, I agree. That still provides no insight into what ASPCA is, nor does it compare ASPCA to PETA. For all I know, ASPCA could be a sub-organization of PETA, and thus be just as retarded as PETA is.

And intelligence makes us better how?

You don't agree with my opinion? God dammit! I must be wrong!

Because in every social hierarchy, dumb, uneducated, often poor people are above generally intelligent, eductated, often rich people. Yeah, thanks for throwing all my experience in History class out the window.

And sarcasm is a really bad way to avoid a question directly. But, I might as well counter. Yes, I don't agree with you, which definitely makes you incorrect. I'm glad we're on the same page, hon.

A homeless person can be a genius, a rich famous bastard could be a moron. Who's rated higher?

Now you are taking two aspects on something; money, and intelligence. Who's rated higher in which system, a system based on money or a system based on intelligence? In today's flawed society (and thus their view of society), richer people are generally viewed higher than poorer people, regardless of intelligence. The fact of the matter is, however, pertaining to our debate, that humans are richer AND more intelligent than animals. So what does this prove for you? Or were you just asking a question out of the blue?

...When did I talk about GW?

You didn't, the other guy did. Apologies for not making that clearer.

Leo/Ice says you're cool for trying to outsmart me/outsmarting me. They were flawed.

Team Plasma = Peta-In Game.

I don't really care what Leo says. I'm not trying to forcibly contradict you or make you out to be a dumbass. In fact, I'm willing to bet you are smarter than half of YCM. When your points fail to have any sort of logic, I'd like to step in and show you that. You can still have your own opinions, but I'd rather increase the general knowledge of society.

What was flawed, pray tell?

Also, what does Team Plasma do, again? And if they are the in-game PETA, why is our protagonist fighting them? Is our protagonist actually the villain?

Anyways, PETA is too busy trying to stop Japan from whale and dolphin hunting to care about Pokemon.

PETA should leave the whale protecting to those guys from "Whale Wars". <3

I don't really know if I'm going to get into Black/White, tbh.

HG felt kind of stale to me. ;_;

No, he didn't know much about it.

And neither do I, but the fact that you brought up a seemingly random point in the debate (or rather, TB commented on your seemingly random point), you should at least have the courtesy to summarize what the organization is. Wikipedia exists, yes, but since you are arguing that ASPCA isn't a pile of crap, you should at least explain what the hell it is.

I'll get to it.

Peta's retarded.

Yes, I agree. That still provides no insight into what ASPCA is, nor does it compare ASPCA to PETA. For all I know, ASPCA could be a sub-organization of PETA, and thus be just as retarded as PETA is.

And intelligence makes us better how?

You don't agree with my opinion? God dammit! I must be wrong!

Because in every social hierarchy, dumb, uneducated, often poor people are above generally intelligent, eductated, often rich people. Yeah, thanks for throwing all my experience in History class out the window.

And sarcasm is a really bad way to avoid a question directly. But, I might as well counter. Yes, I don't agree with you, which definitely makes you incorrect. I'm glad we're on the same page, hon.

A homeless person can be a genius, a rich famous bastard could be a moron. Who's rated higher?

Now you are taking two aspects on something; money, and intelligence. Who's rated higher in which system, a system based on money or a system based on intelligence? In today's flawed society (and thus their view of society), richer people are generally viewed higher than poorer people, regardless of intelligence. The fact of the matter is, however, pertaining to our debate, that humans are richer AND more intelligent than animals. So what does this prove for you? Or were you just asking a question out of the blue?

But that still proves that intelligence does not equal a high rank. There has been no culture that used intelligence to rank people. But that may change.

...When did I talk about GW?

You didn't, the other guy did. Apologies for not making that clearer.

It's cool.

Leo/Ice says you're cool for trying to outsmart me/outsmarting me. They were flawed.

Team Plasma = Peta-In Game.

I don't really care what Leo says. I'm not trying to forcibly contradict you or make you out to be a dumbass. In fact, I'm willing to bet you are smarter than half of YCM. When your points fail to have any sort of logic, I'd like to step in and show you that. You can still have your own opinions, but I'd rather increase the general knowledge of society.

What was flawed, pray tell?

Also, what does Team Plasma do, again? And if they are the in-game PETA, why is our protagonist fighting them? Is our protagonist actually the villain?

He wasn't being sarcastic. I was talking about Black, sorry for not being clear. They try to stop Pokemon Battles because they think it's injuring pokemon or some crap (PETA trying to save animals and stuff) and the protagonist stops them. Sounds PETA-ish to me.

I really hate people that say that, because it is proven that it is not natural, and to remain ignorant, is to remain a fool.

I hate pulling out this argument, but...

WHAT... HAPPENS... AFTER... AN... ICE... AGE?

PETA should leave the whale protecting to those guys from "Whale Wars". <3

I don't really know if I'm going to get into Black/White, tbh.

HG felt kind of stale to me. ;_;

Like Twig said, BW is a new generation. HGSS was pretty stale to me as well, since it just felt like yet another Gen IV game.

But you do grow out of Pokemon eventually, or at least I believe so. BUT I WILL STAY A KID FOREVER.

But that still proves that intelligence does not equal a high rank. There has been no culture that used intelligence to rank people. But that may change.

Right, but can you validly say that less-intellgent people are generally ranked higher than more-intelligent people? Your example of a poor genius and a smart dumbass is rarely true. Most of the rich people, with the exception of some government heads, are generally smart people. Bill Gates is rich, is he not smart? Steve Blowjobs is rich, is he not smart?

While this doesn't always hold true, smart people are generally rich and uneducated people are generally poor. However, our social hierarchy at the moment is based on money, not intelligence.

Miley Cyrus

Taylor Laughtner (sp?)

Britney Spears

Hillary Duff

Lady Gaga

Lindsey Lohan.

I can go on.

Anyways, PETA is an Animal Rights group. ASPCA is an Animal Welfare group.

PETA goes around saying ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

ASPCA just protects/tries to stop animal abuse and crap.

Miley Cyrus

Taylor Laughtner (sp?)

Britney Spears

Hillary Duff

Lady Gaga

Lindsey Lohan.

I can go on.

Anyways, PETA is an Animal Rights group. ASPCA is an Animal Welfare group.

PETA goes around saying ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

ASPCA just protects/tries to stop animal abuse and crap.

Which is one flaw in the system of intelligence-money correspondance; people involved in the music, entertainment, or sports industry are rich without necessarily being smart. Those, generally, should be excluded (meaning only people who actually "work" should be included), although they have talents which could possibly be considered a subset of intelligence. Intelligence does not only correspond to knowing what d/dx of 3x is, but also having talents and skills. It takes intelligence to play a violin, does it not?

Good, glad to see you're explaining ASPCA. Now, Tainted Black assumed that animal abuse was "don't feed your dog for one day and jail". Is this assumption true or blatantly overexaggerated? I'd assume the latter.

Also, entirely what right does an animal welfare organization have to put someone in jail. If one is abusing an animal, I feel the appropriate punishment is a fine and the animal (and any other pets in the household) should be taken away. There isn't much of a valid reason to throw someone in jail for abusing an animal. And if you say that abusing a human results in jail, you're like PETA in the sense that ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE, TOO!

If you aren't a kid, then what are you doing on a website like this, makeing an argument to a kid? who you don't know is a kid.

For all you know, I could be a member of the HTCIA.

I use the word kid to refer to anyone acting immaturely. I feel as if people who act mature for their ages are not kids, and as such I do not refer to them as such. You call people cretin, and I rarely see a mature being doing that.

And I really don't care who you may be, this is the internet, you are judged by your actions here, and who you are here.

I use the word kid to refer to anyone acting immaturely. I feel as if people who act mature for their ages are not kids, and as such I do not refer to them as such. You call people cretin, and I rarely see a mature being doing that.

And I really don't care who you may be, this is the internet, you are judged by your actions here, and who you are here.

sigh....if you can, then you will. It is a problem that has always arisn.

Which is one flaw in the system of intelligence-money correspondance; people involved in the music, entertainment, or sports industry are rich without necessarily being smart. Those, generally, should be excluded (meaning only people who actually "work" should be included), although they have talents which could possibly be considered a subset of intelligence. Intelligence does not only correspond to knowing what d/dx of 3x is, but also having talents and skills. It takes intelligence to play a violin, does it not?

Good, glad to see you're explaining ASPCA. Now, Tainted Black assumed that animal abuse was "don't feed your dog for one day and jail". Is this assumption true or blatantly overexaggerated? I'd assume the latter.

Also, entirely what right does an animal welfare organization have to put someone in jail. If one is abusing an animal, I feel the appropriate punishment is a fine and the animal (and any other pets in the household) should be taken away. There isn't much of a valid reason to throw someone in jail for abusing an animal. And if you say that abusing a human results in jail, you're like PETA in the sense that ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE, TOO!

Violin takes intelligence, of course. Singing about sex doesn't.

Thanks, I guess?

Abusing animals is still messed up. And they rarely arrest people, tbh. Unless it's intense crap (like 6 dead dogs in a small house and there are about 13 other ones dying).

Archived