>>A Newborn Star<< (18/20) >>Falling Down<< (12/12) Prominence for Success added!!

NeosWiseman

This is kinda inspired by Latino101's Famous People Set. While I was out of commission during the last 3 days I made these cards. The pics are edited by me.

Enjoy! ^^

>>Birthday Promo<<

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-PR000: Happy Birthday, Selena![/i]]

HappyBirthdaySelena.png

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]

This card can only be activated when there are exactly 22 cards in your Graveyard. Select 1 monster you control with "Selena", "Alex", "Mikayla", "Mary" or "Carter" in its name. Then, gain Life Points equal to the original DEF of that monster and increase its ATK by half that amount. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play.

>>Promos<<

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-PR001: Cursed Seal, Note Mark[/i]]

1pr-1.png

This monster cannot declare an attack. When this card is Normal Summoned, draw 2 cards. During each of his/her End Phases, the controller of this card takes 700 damage.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-PR002: Selena Gomez, Cursed Seal/ State 1[/i]]

2pr-1-1.png

"Selena Gomez - Yet Another Cinderella" + "Cursed Seal, Note Mark"

When this card is Fusion Summoned, increase your Life Points by 1500 points. When this monster attacks, you can decrease this card's DEF by 500 to have it gain 200 ATK and change the attack target to face-up Attack Position. When this card's DEF reaches 1000 or below, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Selena Gomez, Cursed Seal/ State 2" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-PR003: Selena Gomez, Cursed Seal/ State 2[/i]]

3pr-1.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by the effect of "Selena Gomez, Cursed Seal/ State 2". Increase the ATK of this monster by 100 during each of your End Phases. When this card is selected as an attack target, increase your Life Points by half the ATK of the attacking monster at the beginning of the Damage Step. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Quick-Play Spell Cards.

>>A Newborn Star<<

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG001: Selena Marie Gomez - Teen Singing Actress[/i]]

1-5.jpg

This card can only be Summoned while there are no monsters on your field. You can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand. During each of your End Phases, reveal the top card of your Deck. If the that card is a Spell Card or a Fairy-Type Effect Monster, add it to your hand. Otherwise, discard the card and gain 400 Life Points. When another monster is Summoned to your field, destroy this card and gain 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG002: Selena Gomez - Yet Another Cinderella[/i]]

2-6.jpg

If this card is the first to attack during your Battle Phase, switch its original ATK and DEF during the Damage Step only. While you control a Warrior-Type monster on your field, each time this card battles, increase your Life Points by 800 before damage calculation. When this card is destroyed in battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to return this card to your hand.

[spoiler=[color=#FF6347]New[/color] ANBS-BG003: Mary Santiago, The Dream of a Dancer]

3-6.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 5 or lower Warrior-Type monster. If the only face-up monsters your opponent controls are Warrior-Type, this card can attack your opponent directly. You can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Selena Gomez - Yet Another Cinderella" from your hand or Deck and gain 800 Life Points.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG004: Mikayla - A Rising Pop Sensation[/i]]

004.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 "Selena Gomez" non-Tuner monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, increase its ATK by 200 for every monster in your Graveyard that has "Selena" or "Mikayla" in its card name. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster in battle, you can Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position to your opponent's side of the field and draw 1 card. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can return 1 face-down card on the field to its owner's hand before damage calculation.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG005: Alex Russo - On The Fun Side of Wizardry[/i]]

5-8.jpg

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 2). You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to select 1 face-up monster on your field and 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then, increase the Level of the monster on the field with half the Level of the other selected monster. When this card is used for a Synchro Summon and there are 2 Spell Counters on it, you can select the other Materials from your opponent's Graveyard. (They are removed from play.)

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG006: Selena Gomez - Always Comes "Naturally"[/i]]

6-5.jpg

During each of your Standby Phases, you can change the Attribute of this card until the End Phase. Each time this effect is activated. Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 points and increase your Life Points by 200 points. When a monster you control is destroyed in battle, you can gain 2000 Life Points and this card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field. (All effects that this card has are negated.)

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG007: Selena Gomez - Makes You Go "Round & Round"[/i]]

7-5.jpg

All Battle Damage you take from battles involving this card is reduced to 0. Instead, decrease the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the same amount as the damage you would have taken. When this card destroys a monster in battle, return the destroyed monster to its owner's Deck.

[spoiler=[color=#FF6347]New[/color] ANBS-BG008: Carter Mason, The "Bait-Girl" Who Became a Princess]

8-7.jpg

This card is also treated as Fairy-Type while you control another Fairy-Type monster on your field. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of monsters with the same time as this card. When a Fairy-Type monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can change the target to this card and gain 500 Life points before damage calculation.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG009: Selena's Cinderella Story[/i]]

9-4.jpg

Select 1 monster you control with "Selena", "Alex", "Mikayla", "Mary" or "Carter" in its name. While the selected monster is face-up on the field, each time your opponent Normal Summons a monster, you can take control of 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster he/she controls until your next End Phase. Monsters you control due to this effect cannot attack. When your opponent Summons a Fairy-Type monster, decrease the ATK of the selected monster by 200 points.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG010: Selena and The Scene, Feel the Beat - "Falling Down"[/i]]

010.jpg

Change 1 face-up Defense Position monster you control to face-up Attack Position. That monster gains 100 ATK for every monster in your Graveyard that has "Selena", "Alex", "Mikayla" or "Carter" in its name until the End Phase. While this card is in your Graveyard, once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can return 1 monster from your Graveyard to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG011: The "Doll House" - Where Alex Belongs[/i]]

11-7.jpg

If there is a Field Spell Card on your opponent's field when you activate this card, that Field Spell Card is not destroyed. All effects of the other Field Spell Card are applied for you only. Your opponent must pay 1000 Life Points to activate a Field Spell Card. Each time a monster is Normal Summoned, halve its ATK and DEF and Special Summon 1 "Doll Token" (Fairy-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Attack Position to the controller's side of the field. "Doll Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Ritual or as a Material for a Synchro Summon.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG013: First Album, In The Dawn: "Kiss & Tell"[/i]]

13-5.jpg

This card can only be activated during your Draw Phase while you control a "Selena Gomez" monster face-up on your field. Activate 1 of the following effects:

• Gain 1000 Life Points. All monsters that do not have "Selena Gomez" in their name cannot attack during this turn.

• Draw 1 card. Change all face-up "Selena Gomez" monsters you control to face-down Defense Position.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG014: The "Princess Protection Program"[/i]]

14-4.jpg

When there are 2 or more Fairy-Type monsters face-up on your field, change all monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. In addition, during this turn, each time a Fairy-Type monster you control destroys a monster in battle, you gain 800 Life Points.

[spoiler=[i]ANBS-BG015: Prominence for Future Success[/i]]

ProminenceforFutureSuccess.jpg

This card can only be activated when you Summon a monster with "Selena", "Alex", "Mikayla", "Mary" or "Carter" in its name. That monster cannot be destroyed during the turn it is Summoned. In addition, the selected monster can activate any "Once per turn" effects it has up to 3 times instead. Remove the selected monster form play during your 2nd End Phase after this card's activation.

>>Falling Down Special Edition<<

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG001[/b]]

Selena Gomez/ Falling Down

1-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]You're falling down, the world starts spinning round... You... You're falling down, falling down...

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG002[/b]]

Everybody's Looking At Ya

2-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Increase the ATK of 1 "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" you control by the combined DEF of all "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down"s you control. Only that monster can attack during this turn. During the End Phase, decrease the ATK of the selected monster to 0.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG003[/b]]

Where Are Your Friends Now, Baby?

3-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls while there are 2 or more "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" face-up on your field. Destroy all monsters on your opponent's field except for the selected monster. Your opponent cannot Summon monsters until the End Phase.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG004[/b]]

Pick Up The Phone

4-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]When a "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" you control attacks, you can activate this card. Change the attack target to face-up Attack Position and increase the ATK of "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" by 1000 points during the Damage Step only. If the attack target is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card from your hand to activate 1 Normal Trap Card from your Deck.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG005[/b]]

Now Which? Look All Around

5-5.png

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Your opponent can select 1 of the following effects:

• He/She cannot activate Spell and Trap Cards until your next End Phase.

• He/She cannot Summon monsters until your next End Phase (including Special Summon).

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG006[/b]]

You Gave Me Roses But They're All Just Made Of Plastic

6-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Your opponent gains 2000 Life Points. During your 3rd Standby Phase, remove this card from your Graveyard to inflict 4000 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG007[/b]]

You Spent Your Money, You Can't Get No Satisfaction

7-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell Card. He/She cannot activate Spell Cards until his/her 2nd Standby Phase. If you control a face-up "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down", your opponent also discards 1 Spell Card from his/her Deck.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG008[/b]]

Nobody's On It

8-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]When a monster you control destroys a monster in battle and sends it to the Graveyard, destroy 1 monster on the field and inflict 500 damage to its controller.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG009[/b]]

Your Smile Is So Elastic

9-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster you control. Until the End Phase, the selected monster cannot be destroyed in battle and Battle Damage you take from battles involving this card is reduced to 0. In addition, each time the selected monster battles, you can add 1 "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG010[/b]]

You Know I'll Be Around

10-2.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 face-up monster you control and 1 monster in your hand with an equal or lower Level. If the monster on your field becomes an attack target, Special Summon the selected monster from your hand. Otherwise, Special Summon that monster in face-down Defense Position during the End Phase.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG011[/b]]

Smile For The Camera

11-4.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Select 1 Spell Card in your opponent's Graveyard that targets 1 face-up monster on the field and activate it. If the targeted monster is on your opponent's field, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=[b]FLDN-BG012[/b]]

You're Falling Down, Falling Down

12-3.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Set 1 face-up monster on the field to face-down Defense Position. If you control "Selena Gomez/ Falling Down" face-up on your field, Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Commenting is appreciated! Thank you! :D

Cursed Seal Selena? Really? That alone has filled my WTF quota for the week. Thank you muchly.

Alright, enough of that, onto the seet. I see instead of focusing on 1 song you've spread out to cover the full Pop Cult. behind her. Alright then.

In all, I can just say another smashing set (although a meh topic, imo. Teen idols, ugh) Effects are killer, cards tie in nicely with each other. 9.5/10.

Same here. The music is music, classical is not worse than techno. Their just different. Too many people don't see it this way..... :?

Anyhow, I'll be finishing the set tomorrow. There are just 4 more cards to add. So stay tuned! ^^

Also, if anyone feels like commenting, you're welcome....

Still no luck eh? Well at least i'm here dude :)' date=' wait are you a dude or gal??

[/quote']

Just look my profile.... :D

And will I think Selena Gomez is hot if I was a girl?!?!?!? :?...... :D LOL

Come on, somebody. Comment, please! One new card added!!!!!

Archived