Shaman King Set [26/??] Joco, Mic and New Sideways card Added

poopybuttoxes

Hey guys. This is my first unoriginal set. I havent seen this show or read the manga in years so i only made the first season characters (maybe a little of the second). I might make more cards. Card making and judging is kinda negative in my mind right now so maybe not soon :/

Edit: Im feeling alot better, and i watched alot of shaman king. Its an awesome anime and most episodes are on youtube if anyone is interested.

Here's some set candy haha

FaustVIIIgangstagold2.jpg

Well, i hope you can find something cool about my cards...

[spoiler=[color=#FF00FF]Yoh Asakura[/color]]400572j.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Amidamaru" from your hand. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally).

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]Amidamaru[/color]]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Yoh Asakura" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 2500 points, and when it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler=[color=#FFD700]Manta[/color]]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is face-up on your side of the field "Yoh Asakura" is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards.

[spoiler=[color=#98FB98]Anna Kyoyama[/color]]400572r.jpg[spoiler=Lore]FLIP: Special Summon 1 monster from either players Graveyard in Attack Position on your side of the field.

[spoiler=[color=#00BFFF]Wooden Sword Ryu[/color]]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Tokagero" from your hand or Deck. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle it can attack again (it cannot attack directly).

[spoiler=[color=#9400D3]Tokagero[/color]]400572a.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Wooden Sword Ryu" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points, and when this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, discard 1 card randomly from your opponent's hand. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler=Ren Tao]400572s.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Bason" from your hand. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=Bason]400572t.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Ren Tao" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 800 points, and when it destroys 1 of your opponent's monsters by battle, all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field are destroyed. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler=Jun Tao]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is face-up on your side of the field during your Standby Phase, if you have 1 "Lee Pailong" in your Graveyard you can Special Summon it in Defense Position.

[spoiler=Sexy Jun]400572k.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Your opponent cannot conduct his/her Battle Phase for 2 turns.

[spoiler=Jun in Chains]400572w.jpg[spoiler=Lore]No lore needed haha

[spoiler=Lee Pailong]400572.jpg

[spoiler=Horohoro]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Kororo" from your Deck.

[spoiler=Kororo]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Horohoro" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 points, and it cannot be targeted by opponent's monsters attacks. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler=Silva]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]The Attribute of this card is also treated as LIGHT, WATER, FIRE, and EARTH while it is face-up on the field.

[spoiler=Destiny's Audience]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When a monster with a Union equipment you control attacks your opponent and they have no monsters with a Union equipment on their side of the field, your monster(s) with Union equipments can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If your opponent controls a monster with an Union equipment you cannot designate a monster without an Union equipment as an attack target.

[spoiler=Totemic Soul Blast]400572r.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be equipped to "Silva". When "Silva" attacks your opponent, and he/she has any Defense Position monsters, "Silva" attacks your opponents Life Points directly, and all monsters on your opponent's side of the field are destroyed.

[spoiler=Oracle Bell]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When an opponent's monster attacks a monster on your side of the field, look through your Deck and move 1 Union Monster from your Deck to your hand and equip the Union Monster to the monster that is designated as the attack target.

[spoiler=Lyserg]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Chloe" from your hand.

[spoiler=Chloe]400572w.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Lyserg" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 1000 points, and if possible, this card can attack all monsters on the opponent's side of the field once each. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler=Faust VIII]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]By paying 1000 Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster with "Eliza" in its name from your hand or Deck. This card cannot be targeted by an attack while there is an "Eliza" card on your side of the field.

[spoiler=Eliza]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Faust VIII", you can move 1 Normal Monster Card from your Deck to your hand. If there is no "Faust VIII" on your side of the field when you control this card it is destroyed.

[spoiler=Giant Spirit Form Eliza]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Faust VIII". If there is no "Faust VIII" on your side of the field when you control this card it is destroyed.

[spoiler=Shaman Tournament]shamantournamentsideways2.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Pay 1000 Life Points. At the End Phase of each players turn, if there are monsters face-up on either players field who do not have Union equipments they are destroyed.

[spoiler=Joco]400572p.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Mic the Jaguar" from your hand.

[spoiler=Mic the Jaguar]400572.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Joco" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 1000 points, and when it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. . (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

[spoiler=Hao Asakura]HaoAsakura222.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "The Spirit of Fire" from your hand. Your opponent cannot select "Hao Asakura" as an attack target while you control a "The Spirit of Fire".

[spoiler=The Spirit of Fire]Spiritoffire232.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, you can select 1 Union Monster on the field and equip it to this card.

Theres no such thing as their real names cause they're not real people haha. I was gonna call manta morty, but manta has a more mysterious sound to it.

I thought this was a cool set to do because of how the spirits and people join so i used the union effects. I thought it was pretty clever haha

glad your using the real names' date=' I would have been pissed if you called Manta, Morty, Tao Ren, Lenny, and Horohoro Trey....seriously I hate 4Kids for what they did to the anime. Good cards, keep up the good work

[/quote']

Who doesn't hate them, who doesn't.....

Anywho, the cards are really nice. The pics are kinda low quality (well not all of them). Maybe try finding better ones. I can search to if I have enough time.

One more thing, Bason should be Union too. You left him an Effect Monster.

My rate is 9/10

Well done! *thumbs up*

Who doesn't hate them' date=' who doesn't.....

Anywho, the cards are really nice. The pics are kinda low quality (well not all of them). Maybe try finding better ones. I can search to if I have enough time.

One more thing, Bason should be Union too. You left him an Effect Monster.

My rate is 9/10

Well done! *thumbs up*

[/quote']

hahaha thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it. And dont bother looking for pics. Shaman king isnt very popular so theres not very many pics :/ And thanks alot for the rate. Means alot that you of all people approve of my cards haha.

Use your imagination... I wouldn't do that during the duel (especially if my opponent is male :?)

Any way. I think you should put some effect or make the card a promo or something.

For the Sexy Jun, I think conduct is not used as an official OCG word but I don't know. Maybe you can use skip instead

P.S.: You forgot the dark blue colour ;-)

Krazyxgamer: Thanks for the rate

and Pharaona: The card was a joke haha. I had a good pic and i wanted to use it. I have to take screen shots of the show and edit out the tv station symbols because theres no good pics on the internet of this show. I put a new effect though. I think its pretty cool. And i think im gonna keep the conduct. I tried out skip and it just didnt look right to me.

Archived