Vampire Support [Please rate I need feedback]

Donvermicelli

Decided to create some much needed support for this archetype, need to know if these are balanced enough in your opinion (tried the best I could). And also please rate :) (rep is always welcome)

EDIT: Completely redid the structure of this archetype, more than half of the card effects have changed to be more balanced. (thanks Ulquiorra for pointing it out)

[spoiler=Monster Cards]

[spoiler=EN001 ]247033.jpg

You can only control 1 "Dracula the Vampire King". This card can only be special summoned by sending 1 "Vampire Lord" monster you control to the graveyard. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, send the top three cards of their Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is destroyed and sent from your field to your Graveyard, it is Special Summoned to your side of the field during your second Standby Phase after it's destruction.

[spoiler=EN002]247033.jpg

This card cannot be tributed. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. During each of your standby phases send the top 2 cards of your deck the graveyard.

[spoiler=EN003]247033e.jpg

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points. If you do, Special Summon it during the next turn's Standby Phase. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=EN004]247033.jpg

All face-up Zombie-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK. If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed, you can send 1 "Vampire Bat" from your Deck to the Graveyard instead.

[spoiler=EN005]247033.jpg

Once per turn, you can send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon one "Vampire" Monster from either player's Graveyard whose level is equal to or lower than that of the sent monster.

[spoiler=EN006]247033.jpg

Discard 1 Zombie-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=EN007]247033.jpg

This card's name is always treated as "Vampire Queen" While this card remains face-up on the field you take no Battle Damage from battles that involve "Vampire" monsters you control.

[spoiler=EN008]247033.jpg

This card's name is always treated as "Vampire Queen" While this card remains face-up on the field your opponent cannot use the effects of effect monsters during the battle phase.

[spoiler=EN009]247033x.jpg

This card's name is always treated as "Vampire Queen" Once per turn during your opponents Draw phase you can have your opponent draw

one more card to send the top 2 cards from your opponents deck to the graveyard.

[spoiler=EN010]247033m.jpg

When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can add 1 "Vampire Queen" from your Deck to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

[spoiler=EN011]247033.jpg

You can activate this card only when you control a face-up "Vampire Queen" monster. Discard one card from your hand to special summon 1 "Vampire Queen" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=EN012]247033n.jpg

Select 1 Level 5 or higher monster in your hand. Special Summon monsters from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of Tributes required to Normal Summon that monster. (Your opponent selects the battle position(s) of the Summoned monster(s).) During this turn, you can Normal Summon the selected monster without Tributing.

[spoiler=EN013]247033m.jpg

Select one "vampire" monster you control with 2000 or less ATK. It can attack your opponent directly this turn.

[spoiler=EN014]247033b.jpg

Once per turn, during the Main Phase, the turn player can discard 1 Zombie-Type monster to destroy all monsters on the field. If this effect is used, the turn player cannot Normal Summon or Set that turn.

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

[spoiler=EN015]247033k.jpg

Activate only when a "Vampire" monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon that monster to the same side of the field it was on, in the same battle position it was in when destroyed.

[spoiler=EN016]247033.jpg

Activate only when the effect of card is activated that targets one "Vampire" monster you control. Negate the effect and activation of the card and destroy it.

[spoiler=EN017]247033j.jpg

Activate only when 1 of your monsters is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Vampire" monster from your Deck.

[spoiler=EN018]247033.jpg

Discard 1 card from your hand. Special Summon as many "Vampire Lady" cards as possible from your Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field,

destroy all the monsters that were Special Summoned by this card's effect.

If you are talking about the monster effects other than that of Dracula I cannot understand why, since these effect have been presented on Real cards before.

Vampire Swarm - weaker version of Raging flame sprite.

Brawler costs 500 points to revive just like Vampire's Curse only he doesn't gain the attack boost.

Mistress => Soul absorbing bone tower/Zombie Master Only you can always attack this card and it has almost no attack to speak of.

Bat swarm => Time machine only then Vampire specific.

Sunblock => Dark Illusion

Vampire Queen => see nothing wrong with this card, it is infact weak without support. Only plus side is that it can be special summoned from the deck in the same way as Ancient Gear Golem(a much stronger card).

Overpowering Eye might be a tad too strong true, but it's based on the anime version of Overpowering Eyes. I can add a limiter to that.

Please be more specific, tell me what effect you think are OP/UP and what should be nerfed/buffed.

I know I need to balance them, that's why I posted but I need to know which cards should be rebalanced and why. Thnx for the feedback.

Archived