Niashi's Epic Epic [Chp.1 up]

Nishi-chan

I've put what chapter is up in my sig, so instead of looking for this thread for updates, just look in my sig.

[spoiler=Introduction]I was bored one day in 8th grade Science, when I pulled out my notebook. I thought about all the fan fics I've read in my life, including the amazing Naruto and Yugioh Abridged series(the original ones at least), and thought, "Hey, if those guys could do it, I'm pretty sure I can't." But I did anyway. In relation, I have this compulsion to get people to sign a paper before I write about them. So, I got exactly 16 friends, and myself, to sign a waver stating that I have permission to write using their names in any way I see fit. Then, I told them to tell me their favorite video game/anime/movie. I used this information to relate to their characters. And no, I will not be using their real names, or even my alias on YCM. So today, I bring you Niashi's Epic Epic(name pending).

[spoiler=The Characters][spoiler=Wred Gregory]World(s):Naruto/Kingdom Hearts

Powers:Keyblade, various low-to-mid rank jutsu

Side:Good

Part:Main

Background:Wred is the main character in the series. Obviously, he is based after me. He grew up in The Leaf Village, but was later moved to a place called Radiant Gardens. He's spent the last few years there, and has made many friends. He is a part of a group called "The Leaf Warriors", who protect the innocent and defeat evil. Yes, it's very cliche.

[spoiler=Duke Revilian]World(s):Grand Theft Auto

Powers:None

Side:Neutral

Part:Semi-Background

Background:He owns the world's 3rd largest weapon arsenal. He's also a pacifist, meaning he doesn't like to fight. Everyone fears him, and the the people who hold the rank of 2nd and 1st, but he promises to never use his weapons...unless he feels the need to bring peace to the world.

[spoiler=Chris Deed]World(s):CoD: Modern Warfare

Powers:Mind reader

Side:Bad

Part:Semi-Main

Background:This story's main villain...sorta. He controls everything that is bad in this world. If you want to become a bad guy, you have to ask his permission. He uses weaponry generations ahead of his time. He currently has a military base about 50 miles from The Leaf Village. Last time we checked, it had more than 3,000,000 occupants.

[spoiler=Xavier Johnson]World(s):Nabari

Powers:Unknown

Background:When I asked this friend what his favorite anime was, he told me "Nabari". Now, I have no clue what Nabari is, and I've been trying to reach him for a while now, with no success. So, if someone could pm me the basic run-down of Nabari, that would be greatly appreciated. What we do know, however, is that Xavier is Wred's right hand man. He is also a part of The Leaf Warriors.

[spoiler=Zade Slayer]World(s):Iron Man

Powers:Super strength, metal skin, energy beams from his hands, flying

Background:Remember how Chris is 'sorta' the main villain? It's because of this guy. This guy appears more randomly than Team Rocket, and god mods better than Itachi and Madara combined. Little is known about him, more that he's Chris's right hand man.

[spoiler=Syrus Johnson]World(s):Beowulf

Powers:Super strength, super intelligence, super speed

Side:Semi-Good

Background:Xavier's younger brother. They haven't seem eachother in years. He used to be in The Leaf Warriors, but Wred and the gang lost track of him during a mission. They received a letter from him shortly after saying he was ok, and to not look for him. He's also slightly rebellious, always threatening his brother he'd go join Chris's army if they didn't treat him with respect.

[spoiler=Jacob Oxas]World(s):Halo

Powers:Super intelligence

Background:One of Duke's former workers. After he exceeded Duke in his work, he left him and started his own company. He now owns the 2nd most futuristic weapon factory in the world, surpassed only by a Japanese scientist.

[spoiler=Josh Sear]World(s):Street Fighter

Side:Neutral

Background:An extraordinarily buff man who has served in 7 different wars. He owns the world's largest and most successful gym.

[spoiler=Drake Perge]World(s):Star Wars

Powers:Telekenisis

Side:Semi-Bad

Part:Background

Background:He was forced to join Chris's army by his father, George Perge, who ironically was killed by one of Chris's men the day after. He doesn't like being the bad guy. But does he really have a choice?

[spoiler=Bakar Cheen]World(s):Left 4 Dead

Background:He's an insane man with a license to kill. He tells everyone he's survived a zombie apocalypse, but of course no one believes him. Could he be telling the truth?

[spoiler=George Deed]World(s):Splinter Cell

Powers:X-ray vision

Background:Chris's son, and a rebel from his army. He escaped one day claiming, "I've had enough of this sh*t dad, I'm going to mom." Some say this is all a rumor, and Chris told his son to leave and spy on The Leaf Warriors. But who knows?

[spoiler=Jesus Mell]World(s):Super Smash Bros.

Side:Semi-Bad

Background:Drake's best friend. He joined him when he was forced into Chirs's army. He, too, doesn't like to be a bad guy. But with Drake being his only friend, does he really have a choice?

[spoiler=Jaden Rhodes]World(s):Devil May Cry

Powers:Unknown

Background:An evil scientist. Not much is known about him, but there is a rumor that he's actually been to Hell, AND fought the devil, not just once, but on multiple occasions.

[spoiler=Yang Haitu]World(s):Fallout

Background:Another member of The Leaf Warriors. He's currently undercover in Chris's army closest to The Leaf Village. Wred hasen't heard from him in a while though. Has he been captured?

[spoiler=Nate Parkour]World(s):Ninja Assassin

Powers:Stealth, silent killing, can talk to people through telepathy

Background:A member of The Leaf Warriors. He's trained in China, Japan, and India, and became a local hero in a small town in Japan after saving the Kage's daughter. He is incredibly good at stealth tactics, and can disappear and reappear on command. He is forever loyal to Wred, after he saved his life a little more than a year back.

[spoiler=Savannah Hanes]World(s):Spider Man

Powers:Can climb up walls, and shoot webs out of her hands

Background:The first female member of The Leaf Warriors. She has a non-romantic history with Wred. Xavier once asked her to be the sexual outlet of the group. He now has a permanent scar on his left shoulder the size of a fist.

[spoiler=Kari Iata]World(s):Mega Man/Sonic

Powers:Super speed, random abilities

Background:The final member to The Leaf Warriors. She's also the most recent member, joining only about 2 months ago. She's been Wred's friend for longer though. She was the first friend Wred made when he moved to Radiant Gardens.

[spoiler=Chapter 0 - Prologue]Writer's Note: This chapter is intended to introduce all the characters, not to further the story line. Also, there will be several 'Meanwhile...'s, but that will only be for this chapter. And by several, I mean several.

"How long does it take to clean a giant key-shaped sword?"

"Long enough for you to shut the hell up."

It was a boring day in Konohakagure, also know as The Leaf Village. Wred, Nate, Savannah, and Kari were all just hanging around the Training Grounds. Savannah was cleaning Wred's key-shaped sword he calls a 'keyblade'.

"It's been almost an hour!" Wred complained. "Besides, there was only a little blood on it anyway." Savannah looked up and glared at him.

"Be happy I'm doing this at all, Wred." The way she stressed his name made Wred shudder. "And not only was there more than 'a little blood' on it, it is also very rusty." She went back to cleaning it.

"And? It's not like it'll make it not be able to work." he said as he watched carefully as she touched his most prized possession.

"Please stop arguing..." Kari said quietly.

"What was that, Kari?" Wred asked without moving his eyes.

"Um...w-well, I...just..." she didn't finish her sentence. Nate got up and walked over to the Loser Logs. The Loser Logs are three logs implanted into the ground upright. When someone fails their training, or simply needs to be punished, they get tied to one of the logs and miss their next meal. He jumped on top of one of them and crouched down. Kari fiddled her thumbs, Savannah continued to clean the keyblade, and Wred started to doze off.

Meanwhile...

Duke Revilian doesn't like to fight. He's a pacifist, meaning he enjoys peace and tranquility. He also has Earth's 3rd largest weapon arsenal. He assures everyone he won't use it unless he feels the need to bring infinite peace upon the world.

Meanwhile...

Syrus, Jacob, Bakar, and George don't usually do anything exciting. They usually just help out Wred and the gang when they need it.

Meanwhile...

Chris Deed is evil. Not like rob-a-bank-and-use-the-money-to-buy-nukes evil, more like literally-rule-the-world evil. Every villain in the world works for him. If you want to become a bad guy, you have to ask his permission. Chris's son, Bakar, used to be his best soldier. He rebelled soon after a failed attempt of taking over Konoha. Now Zade is his best man.

"Chris-sama, I have a message for you from our double agent." Zade said.

"I told you not to call me that!" Chris shouted. "I told you to call me Lord Deed! Don't give me any of that Japanese crap!" He snatched the letter from Zade's hands.

"Yes Chr-...Lord Deed, sorry." Chris read the letter out loud.

"20-1-11-5 15-22-5-18 11-15-14-15-8-1," he read.

"Lord Deed, can you tell me again why he uses such simple coding in his messages?" Zade asked.

"Because you're retarded. I don't bloody know! Don't ask me!" He waved his hand and Zade disappeared into the shadows.

Meanwhile...

Josh Sear likes to work out. Obviously, since he owns the world's largest and most productive gym. Ironically, he doesn't like to fight. He's a semi-pacifist, sort of like Duke. Except Josh has a need to fight. He gets angry easily, but chooses to take it out on his body.

Meanwhile...

"Ten hut! Forward, march!" Chris Deed's soldiers marched on. The badest of the bad, from the bottom of the barrel. Then there's Yang Haitu. He's a good guy. Why is he in the world's greatest evil dictator's army you might ask? For spying, of course.

"Doctor!" The Lieutenant yelled.

"Sir!" Yang said loudly, coming to the front.

"They're short handed in the Infirmary because Lord Deed is sick." he said barely more than a whisper.

"But sir, I-"

"No need to thank me, just go there now." the Lieutenant said, and walked away. Yang mumbled under his breath as he pressed a button on his collar.

"Wred, come in Wred." Yang said into the concealed radio. He waited a moment. "Wred, come in! This is..." he looked around. "this is Yang, Wred, respond!" He waited a whole minute, but no response. He got worried. Then he heard rustling on the other end of the radio.

"Yang?" said a familiar voice.

"Savannah?" Yang asked, confused.

"Yup yup! What's up?" she responded cheerfully.

"What are you doing with Wred's radio?"

"Oh, him? He's asleep, the lazy bastard." Yang sighed of relief. "So whatchya need?" Yang thought for a second.

"Um...wait...um...oh, right! I just got moved to medical duty..." There was a pause.

"Weren't you always...on medical duty?" Savannah finally said.

"No...I was on field duty. Wred didn't tell you?"

"He doesn't tell me more than your alive." she responded.

"Well, anyway, now that I'm on medical duty, I won't be able to update you guys on Chris's army's movements." Again, silence. "Well, I gotta go Savannah. Tell everyone I said hi."

"Alright...good luck!" she said shyly.

"You too." Yang said.

Meanwhile...

"Hiya!!"

"Take this!"

"Ha, missed!

"Damn..."

Drake and Jesus didn't like being in Chris's army. In fact, they didn't like being bad guys in general. But neither of them really had a choice.

"Phew...I'm tired dude...let's take a break, kay?" Drake said, out of breath.

"Alright buddy, good match." Jesus responded. They both sat down and caught their breath.

Meanwhile...

"I'll show them...I'll show them all!" A shrouded figure pressed a few lit buttons. "They said I was crazy..." the figure said. "They said I couldn't do it...but I'll show them!!" The figure laughed maniacally as he pulled a lever. Lights flashed everywhere, and bolts of electricity shot through the air. One of the lights flashed on the figure, to reveal it to be...Jaden Rhodes.

[spoiler=Chapter 1 - First Blood]"...good luck!" Savannah said into the radio.

"You too." Yang replied. Savannah hung up and sighed. She looked over at Wred, who was still sleeping.

"Wred!" she yelled. He didn't move. "Wred-baka! Wake up!" she yelled louder. Suddenly, a kunia came out of nowhere, heading straight towards Wred. "Wred!!" Right before it got Wred between the eyes, he raised his arm and caught it. Savannah stood wide-eyed.

"What is it Nate?" Wred asked.

"Company," Nate stated. "minimum one, maximum two."

'Ah!' Savannah thought. 'It was Nate who through the kunia!'

"Alright..." Wred said as he got up. He stretched a little, then put his arm in the air, and a rectangular light appeared in it. It shortly disappeared, and his keyblade was in it.

"Showoff..." Savannah rolled her eyes.

"Distance?" Wred asked.

"Approximately thirty yards...closing two point five yards per second." Nate responded as he backflipped off the logs.

"Alright, Leaf Warriors!" Wred shouted. "Formation charlie, louis, vector! Now!"

"Roger, sir!" everyone responded. Nate hesitated, then disappeared into thin air. Kari and Savannah stood back to back next to Wred. Kari reached into her pocket and pulled out a small blue micro-chip. She placed it on her tongue, and it evaporated. Her right arm glowed blue for a few seconds, then returned to normal.

"Six seconds to alignment." Nate's voice seemed to come from nowhere.

There's a saying, I can't quite remember the exact words, but it goes something like this; When things are tense, and nothing is happening, time seems to slow down. This isn't true in this case. Those six seconds felt like six milliseconds. A small brown ball fell from a tree to the left of Wred. It started to roll towards them.

"Savannah," Wred said quickly.

"Um...flash bomb, standard. Lasts eight seconds, max."

"Kari," Wred nodded towards the flash bomb. Kari pointed at the bomb with the hand that had glown. The ball stopped, then started to roll backwards. It jumped back into the tree, and went off. It exploded with blinding yellow light for exactly eight seconds.

"Nate," Wred said.

"Enemy neutralized, only one." his voice rang out. Wred smiled, then sighed.

"Just a common thief," he said bluntly. Kari nodded.

"The flash bomb was poorly made," Savannah said. "I'm surprised it lasted the whole eight seconds."

"Nate, come on-" Wred was interrupted by a sharp scream.

"AAHHH!" Kari shouted as she fell to her knees. She held her head and continued to scream.

"Kari!" Wred couched next to her. "What is it?!"

"P-pain...in...in my head..." she struggled out between screams. Nate reappeared next to her. He put his hand over her head.

"Someone is trying to take over her mind." he said. Wred stood up, and Nate took a step back. Wred put his hand over Kari and made a handsign with the other.

"Ka!" he shouted. "Release!" Kari stopped screaming, then fell over on her side. Wred sighed again, then glared at Nate. "I thought you said the enemy was neutralized!" he shouted angerly.

"I...I didn't sense anyone's presence...um, s-sir..." Nate looked down, embarrassed.

"Then who the hell tried to take over Kari's mind?!" he walked over to Nate, stomping his feet along the way. Savannah got between them.

"Wred..." she said. "Please don't yell..." She looked into his eyes. "Kari is O.K now, she-"

"How do you know?!" he interrupted. "She could still be brainwashed for all we know, and it's all because this incompetent little-"

"Wred!" Savannah shouted, tears in her eyes. Wred looked over at Kari, then back at Savannah. Then he turned around and walked away into the woods, mumbling to himself.

"What's with him?" Nate asked. Savannah shrugged her shoulders and wiped her eyes. Then she walked over to Kari's body and checked her pulse.

"She's alive." she stated. She dragged her over to one of the logs and propped are up against one of them.

"So how do you think it happened?" Nate asked.

"I think..." Savannah started. "but it's probably nothing." Nate chuckled.

"What other leads do we have?" he said. Savannah nodded.

"Well, you know how I said the flash bomb would last eight seconds?"

"And it did."

"Then it went off? And then I said the bomb was poorly made, and shouldn't have lasted that long?" Nate rolled his eyes.

"Just tell me how you think Kari almost got brainwashed." he said sternly. Savannah blushed a little.

"Sorry..." she looked over at Kari. "Maybe whoever made the flash bomb rigged it to put a curse or something on anyone who tries to negate it?"

"Like those curse tags Wred's always talking about?" Savannah nodded.

"Maybe..." Nate closed it eyes.

"He didn't go far." he said. "Want me to go get him?"

"No, let him cool off, we'll-"

"It wasn't a curse tag." Kari said, now awake.

"Kari!" Savannah said. Nate walked over to her and placed it hand over her head.

"She's in her right mind, not brainwashed in any way." he said.

"Where's Wred?" Kari asked, concerned.

"He stormed off after you fainted, and Nate was just about to go get him." Nate nodded and ran off. "But what was that you said about it not being a curse tag?"

"The flash bomb..." Kari said, trying to move her arms. "It didn't have a curse tag."

"How do you know?"

"I would have seen it."

"What if it was hidden?"

"Not possible!" she shouted. She blushed. "S-Sorry..."

"How do you know this?" Savannah asked curiously.

"...um, well you see...Wred told me." she said looking down. Savannah nodded knowingly. A few seconds later Wred came running into sight, Nate close behind.

"Kari..." Wred said, out of breath. "You're O.K..." Savannah stood up.

"Yup yup, and no brainwashing occurred either." she said happily.

Wred sat down and caught his breath as Nate came in. Then, there was a rustle in the bush. This startled Nate, as he did not detect anyone else's prescience. Because of this, he shrugged it off as some animal. Because Nate didn't react, Wred thought it was O.K as well. And because Wred didn't order a formation, Kari and Savannah felt safe. It was this chain of events that caused the next incident. In the course of the next 1 and a half seconds, first blood was shed. The figure jumped out of the bushes so fast no one realized it until it was too late. The figure raised his arm so quickly it just looked like a blur. And it shot out a beam of energy with such speed, they weren't able to dodge.

"What the-"

"AAHHH!!"

Nate teleported(he actually ran, but he did it so fast it looked like he did) behind the enemy and swipe kicked his feet, making him start to fall. But before he could hit the ground, Nate drop kicked him, sending him flying into one of the Loser Logs. The figure didn't move for a few seconds, and Nate took this time to look around.

"N...N-Nate..." Nate froze.

He opened his eyes as far as they could go and his mouth dropped wide open. He fell to his knees, trying to comprehend what he was witnessing.

"Nate...h-help me..." Wred struggled out. Wred was laying on his belly, blood trickling down his forehead. His left arm was bent in a way that you knew it was broken. His right arm was missing. One of his feet were gone. There was empty space were one of his eyes were suppose to be.

"Jesus Christ..." Nate muttered. Suddenly, his vision jerked right, and everything started to go black. 'Damn...' Nate thought. 'Shouldn't...have lowered...my guard...' he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Meanwhile...

Xavier was walking through the woods. He was told to salvage for any type of supplies he could find by Wred. Xavier has been Wred's minion for about seven years, and they have grown close. Wred never asks him to do anything unfair, and Xavier listens to his every need. Suddenly, there was a scream in the distance.

"AAHHH!!" Xavier became tense.

"That came from the training grounds where the other are..." he said out loud. He dropped everything he was carrying and started running towards the training grounds. "I hope everyone's alright..." Then he realized something. The scream...it was Wred. 'But Wred has so many defensive techniques...and his keyblade...and everyone else would be willing to die for him...' he thought. "There's only one person I know that can cause Wred so much pain he'd scream that loud." Xavier started to run faster. "And I'm betting my life that it's him." He almost tripped over a rock, and as he recovered he said in a deep voice...

"Zade Slayer."

[spoiler=Chapter 2 - Another One Bites the Dust]The figure stood up straight and surveyed the scene he had just caused. Kari and Savannah were lying near the Loser Logs. Wred was dead next to them, and he had just snapped Nate's neck.

"Maybe I'm just too good." Zade joked. He chuckled, and pulled out a screen-like object from his pocket. Chris Deed appeared on it.

"What do you want?! I'm very busy!" Chris shouted with a lot of background noise.

"I have completed part two of my mission Lord Deed." Zade responded.

"Excellent...show me." the background noise stopped immediately. Zade moved the screen towards the bodies of the fallen Leaf Warriors.

"...well?" Chris said, annoyed.

"There they are." Zade said proudly.

"There who are? I don't see anyone!" Zade tensed up. "Show me the dead Leaf Warriors!" Chris shouted. Zade jumped away from the bodies, and raised his arm that wasn't holding the screen.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Chris screamed.

"I'm trapped in a Genjutsu, sir." Zade said in monotone. Chris made a confused look, then got mad.

"Stop talking about Genjutsu and keyblades and chawla like I know what you're talking about!" he shouted.

"It's pronounced, 'chakra'," Zade said, fearing Chris might punish him for talking back. "And Genjutsu is an illusion."

"Illusion...?" Chris asked. Suddenly, Wred came from the bushes behind Zade and started to charge. Within one and a half seconds, Zade put his device in his pocket, turned around, and blocked Wred with his already raised arm. Wred disappeared with a burst of smoke.

"A clone?!" Zade was caught off guard. Another Wred came from his right. Zade moved his raised arm towards Wred and shot a beam of blue energy. It went straight through him as he disappeared in another burst of smoke.

"Another clone..." Zade thought. Again, Wred cam from behind him with his keyblade out and charged. Zade, with extreme ease, turned around, blocked his attack with his arm, making a metal-on-metal sound, and punched Wred in the forehead. He then lowered the arm he used to block his attack and prepared for the next clone.

"Gotchya." The same Wred slammed his keyblade into the back of Zade's skull, sending him flying through the air.

"Dammit..." Zade thought as he flew through the air. "That one wasn't a clone..." He then hit the ground hard.

"And another one bites the dust!" Wred said triumphantly. Kari and Savannah came from the bushes where the real Wred had been.

"Formation charlie louis vector..." Kari started.

"Complete!" Savannah finished, admiring Wred's work. Wred gave a smile and a thumbs up. Then he looked over at Nate.

"Um, girls?" Wred said. She looked over at Nate.

"Oh crap." Savannah said as she started to run over to him as Kari and Wred came close behind. Wred put his hand over his chest, then have a sigh of deep relief.

"He's alive." Wred said. Everyone else looked relieved. Wred made a handsign and one of his hands turned green. Then he put it over Nate's chest. A few seconds later, Nate's eyes opened.

"Gah!" He coughed up blood. He looked around. "W-Wred?! I thought you were dead! How did you survive?!" Nate sat up.

"I used the ancient art of not telling you what I was doing." Wred said. Nate rolled his eyes. "Fine fine, I used my Genjutsu." Nate punched Wred playfully.

"Don't ever do that again without telling me." Nate responded. Then they heard rustling in the background. Everyone turned around, and saw Zade trying to get up.

"Tie him up!" Wred ordered. Nate instantly appeared behind Zade and pulls his arms behind his back.

"...Zade Slayer. Oh how the mighty have fallen." Nate said as he started to tie his hands.

"Self destruct sequence..." Zade said in what sounded like a computerized voice. Nate tensed. "ACTIVATED." Zade began to glow a bright yellow, getting brighter and brighter where you couldn't even look at it.

"Run!" Wred shouted. Nate disappeared in a cloud of smoke as Kari and Savannah began to run to the edge of the training grounds. Wred started to run as well.

"There's no time..."

[spoiler=Chapter 3 - Not Enough Hours in the Day, Not Enough Time to Run Away]Once, about two years ago, Wred was challenged to race a man named Josh Sear. He was a tall guy, broad shoulders, really buff too. Wred lost, but just barely. Josh complimented Wred on his amazing speed, and said that no one has ever come that close to beating him. He also said he looked forward to racing him again some day. Wred is fast. Kari has a strange ability where she can vibrate her feet so fast, you can barely see them when she runs. Kari is super fast. Savannah, on the other hand...

"Hurry up!"

"I'm running as fast as I can!"

"Well it's not fast enough!"

...not so much.

"I'm not as fast as you," Kari complained between breaths.

"Well maybe you should be." Wred shot back. Kari slowed down a bit to where they were.

"Please stop arguing..." she said quietly, but meaningfully. Wred nodded. He slowed down and got behind Savannah and picked her up.

"H-Hey! What are you-"

"We don't have time," Wred interrupted. He closed his eyes, grunted a little from pain, then ran faster than he was before.

'Wred...' Savannah thought. There was a small pop in the distance, and Kari saw a small light where Zade's body was.

"Uh...guys..." Kari said hurriedly. Wred looked back, nodded, then continued to run. The light in the distance got closer and brighter with every passing second. The trees were engulfed in the light, then just disappeared. Animals squeaked in pain as their skin turned inside out by the light. Wred didn't know exactly what the light was, and he wasn't going to slow down and find out. He saw a crack in the tree branches.

'Konoha...' Wred thought. "We just have to make it to Konoha, then the barrier will protect us from the blast." he said out loud. Kari nodded, and zoomed ahead. The light was getting closer and closer and Konoha seemed to be getting farther and farther. Kari got to the gates and started to open them. Wred still had a ways to go.

"Wred! Savannah! Behind you!" Kari shouted. Wred looked behind him to see the light was only a few feet away, and gaining. Then he raised Savannah a little bit.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Are you a cat?" he asked. Savannah looked at him weirdly.

"Um...no," she replied.

"Well, you're gonna need to land on your feet!" Wred shouted as he threw Savannah towards the gate.

"What the-!?" Savannah did a flip then reflexively stuck the landing behind the barrier. She looked back at Wred.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Wred shouted as he made a handsign. Two more Wreds appeared next to him. They each got one of his arms and started to spin him around. After a few spins they threw Wred, sending him crashing into Savannah. Seconds later the clones were engulfed by the light.

"Phew...I made it." Wred said triumphantly.

"Yea, congrats. Now get off me!" Savannah pushed Wred off of her, then she turned away and crossed her arms.

"Thank goodness you both-"

"Oh, and another thing." Savannah interrupted Kari. "Don't EVER do anything like that again." she started to walk away.

"A simple, 'Thank you.' would suffice." Wred stated. Savannah didn't turn around. Wred looked back at the light. It was slamming against the barrier, trying to get in. But nothing that's not human can get through there.

"Um..." Kari started. "Should we..."

"Yes." Wred said as he stood up. "We should report this in." Wred then realized something, then closed his eyes.

'Nate! Can you hear me Nate?' Wred said telepathically.

'Yea, I can hear you.' Nate responded. Wred sighed.

'Thank God. Where are you?'

'I'm reporting the incident to Lady Tsunade.' he said.

'Oh...I think Savannah just left to do that.'

'Well, she won't have to....damn those are big boobs!' Wred raised an eyebrow.

'Nate...you're still talking to me...'

'Oh...oh! Hehe...' The communication was lost. Wred shook his head.

"Those are some big boobs."

Brilliance! Absolute Brilliance!I give this an EPIC WIN / 10This is amazing! I love the idea of combining characters from lead animes!Make chapter 3 NAO!

Chapter 3 is written down and ready to be typed up, I just give it a 24-48 hour time line before I post the next chapter.

ZOMBS421253k' timestamp='1280550645' post='4464650']

Absolute epicness i give it infinity out of one (l4d is the beat fps ever deal with it)Absolute epicness i give it infinity out of one (l4d is the beat fps ever deal with it)

Thank you, mister double poster.

Ever so slightly ahead, but pretty much yea. The 'Characters' spoiler only explains the custom characters, everyone else from all the animes/movies/video games listed will also be in here. Limited to each area, of course.

All the chapters thus far were pre-written a few months back, from now on they're being typed up on the spot.

Archived