Pokemon Black and White

Ever since the announcement of Pokemon Black and White I have scoured the internet to find answers for the question, will there be a new season of it. I found that answer and it is YES! The fourteenth season will be called Pokemon Best Wishes and we finally get multi-cultural characters. Plus we get too see the anime version of Professor Araragi. Plus we get a new girl:

IrisBW.png

Iris, the new Misty/May/Dawn. I hope she dosen't join under the same circumstances like the other three *cough* bike being destroyed *cough*

Also Brock will be replaced by a new guy, Dento. I wonder if Iris will tug him by the ear when he meets a beautiful girl, or gives him a Karate Chop.

Anyway discuss and tell me what you think.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is that we will still have lolAsh wandering around the world with some guys (Iris and Dento) that he just met. Hopefully, Dento will look like Jadenthe male character from BW, and Iris will be the new Brock with Dento being the newbie. That would be kind of refreshing.

But it would be more refreshing if Ask just realizes that he will never win any Pokémon League and let some other guy (Dento) become the new main character.

Iris doesn't seem like the type of person to even OWN a bike...

In any case, this will probably have ridiculous amount of filler like the other seasons.

Now if only they would get rid of Ash...

Word of God says never.

My guess is that we will still have lolAsh wandering around the world with some guys (Iris and Dento) that he just met. Hopefully, Dento will look like Jadenthe male character from BW, and Iris will be the new Brock with Dento being the newbie. That would be kind of refreshing.But it would be more refreshing if Ask just realizes that he will never win any Pokémon League and let some other guy (Dento) become the new main character.

Dento was revealed already. He's from the video game himself, and apparently has some random job to do with wine (IIRC).

DAMMIT NINTENDO GET RID OF ASH SO I CAN GET MY DAMN POKESPECIAL ADAPTATION!

*calms down*

Ah..... Brock's being put on a bus again and now Iris and Dento are joining...

This will be a refreshing change of pace from the standard crew, hopefully.

Also, first Pokemon season without Misty or Brock in it as main characters!

Why is it that the girl is always replaceable and Brock's now been replaced twice, but we've never gotten rid of Ash? I know Pikachu is the mascot, but can't we just end this anime and go with Pokémon Special? Apparently the guy in charge of the games said it captures the world the games try to convey, so why did we get stuck with Ash?

Anyway, Pokémon: BW. I see what they did there.

Well, the other three times he learned of new places were like:

"Hey, while you were away we decided to go explore the place behind those mountains! We found Johto! IT'S AWSHUM!"

"While you were traveling through Johto we found an island, it's liek Hoenn and it has tons of NEW POKEYMANZ!"

"But I met a trainer born there in the Silver League, he even got his star-"

"SHADDAP!"

"Hey, do you know about Sinnoh?"

"Another one of those new places that you happened to forget to tell me about?"

"Howd'ya know?"

Why is it that the girl is always replaceable and Brock's now been replaced twice, but we've never gotten rid of Ash? I know Pikachu is the mascot, but can't we just end this anime and go with Pokémon Special? Apparently the guy in charge of the games said it captures the world the games try to convey, so why did we get stuck with Ash?

Anyway, Pokémon: BW. I see what they did there.

They did more than what you noticed with the title there. Wishes is apparently "White" in Japanese with one character removed.

In any case, they won't EVER remove Ash because his Japanese name is "Satoshi". An interview several years ago confirmed this would never change.

Archived